How do they do it?

How can they get away with this? How is paying 30€ for a 720p stream OK in this day and age? Netflix offers 4K streaming for less than half the price.

Because enough number of idiots will gladly pay for it.

>30 euro advertisement stream
>complains about 720p

>Bastion gets an exclusive skin locked behind this

How much'll people sperg out over this?

>no Metzen

its literally worthless now tbqh

It's not even a good skin, it's a fucking recolor.

>720p

I get 720p off my own DICK.

The masters of jewing. I saw all the game extras and thought it might be worth a buy. Maybe like $10 max. But $40? When you're essentially paying to watch a giant Blizzard commercial that should be watchable for free? Gross.

just watch someone re-stream it

what is there to get away from

its a niche audience service for an event that is held once a year

How does HBO get away with pay per view boxing?

How is paying for watching an ad event okay?

Because this is Blizzardrones. They'll defend everything.

Battle.net still has regional lock on multiplayer.

its a fucking recolour lel

its just black doesn't even have evil red omnic eyes lie the superior crisis skin

I'm buying the virtual ticket like I do every year.

I like being the faggot in Goldshire who makes everybody jealous.
I like being the faggot in Starcraft that has the cool portrait that makes my enemy pissed off after I finally find one after the 29 minute queue
I like being the faggot in Diablo that grinds alone on Torment 10 in Leorics Manor.

The answer is always because someone will pay for it

What are you, fucking poor?

It's just 30$.

See the worst part is, if they'd make the virtual ticket $20 or $10 maybe, I'd totally buy a ticket for the in-game items. But $40 just feels like they really just want to squeeze nerds for every penny they can give. The sad thing is, I have a friend who pays for this every year without fail in order to get the new WoW pet they offer. Even though he doesn't even DO the pet battling stuff in WoW.

More like $20 these days.

That's 30 pounds

It's $40 here in AmericaLand

Soon after your presidential elections are over that €30 will be the equivalent of 1.000.000$ burgerflaps.

you can change regions freely

Because you let them

>Battle.net still has regional lock on multiplayer.
i wish dota had region lock

>actually buying blizzcon
>not watching a restream with Cred Forums every year and getting comfy in a pillow fort

You can. But why is it a thing? Why do i have to log out of battle net and change the region to chat with my US friends? Why is there a separate friends list for different regions? Why is blizzard stuck in 2001?

Is watching this worth it if I only care about Overwatch and Hearthstone?

>How can they get away with this?
By having autistic idiots who pay for everything as a fanbase.

they always give ingame stuff with blizzcon attendance