How's that gaming channel coming along, user?

How's that gaming channel coming along, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MX8_owloh0w
youtube.com/watch?v=PdTQMlYlh44
youtube.com/watch?v=OXlQ8GIsK6s
youtube.com/channel/UCV7kK9uF8vMcWzmIvBRotEg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=hbnWcCo_jg0
youtube.com/watch?v=9fR2JPtFyPs
youtube.com/watch?v=JUmUkwXfu0I
youtube.com/watch?v=UpcVXiqdZic
youtube.com/watch?v=togv7lFxZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=IWYodEhRao4
youtube.com/c/selfishdream
youtube.com/watch?v=S_AxaCZ1RZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How's reposting the same thread every day coming along, user?

But this is the first time I posted in a while.

How've ya been, then?

Decent. Got a promotion recently.

youtube.com/watch?v=MX8_owloh0w

youtube.com/watch?v=PdTQMlYlh44

128 subscribers. About six or so watch, comment on and upvote my content regularly.

72% of my views are anons on Cred Forums who either watch about ~2 minutes and then downvote, flame or shitpost, or end up subscribing and then maybe watching some of my content on occasion. Mostly just watch ~2 minutes, downvote, flame and shitpost.

Yes, that's my voice. I have Autism, almost lost my tongue when I was 2, and have mild to moderate brain damage. I've also some psychological issues and making Let's Play videos is therapeutic for me, which combined with my being paycheck-level retarded is why I don't monetize.

Don't feel sorry for me. I live a nice life despite living on a little over $800 USD a month. I get to play video games all day and no one bothers me unless it's time to do some paperwork or go to an appointment. Money is tight, but it's what money can get you that matters in that regard.

Maybe it's time I actually check your channel out.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Where'd you get you're name? You sound like some whiteboi and you don't sound British either so the Black Tea part confuses me. West London represent.

after watching the lisa one for a bit, you should increase the voice audio. Since the game and voice where about the same, it was a bit difficult to hear everything.

I'd say change the volume levels to the point where you can make out the game audio but your voice is loud enough to be able to distinguish the two.

Well it's got nothing to do with color or spiders. I'm someone who likes caffeine and often isolates themselves or stays indoors.

I could probably increase it about 5db. Any higher and the buzzing sound will get really bad. I don't know how to edit and my hardware is crappy, especially my sound card. I need a new sound card or more likely a new computer. My mother, who is my payee, is helping me save up to get a new computer. She lives a couple towns away, I don't live with her. But I should have enough money to get a new computer sometime between October and March.

Yeah, I had my voice at +20db and the game at -15db the longest time but people mentioned that the buzzing sound was getting to them so I removed the voice gain and lowered the game audio by -20db and now my voice is too quiet. Been sick lately though so that might be part of it too. I bet if I raise my voice by 5db it might be enough to make it show up without the buzzing being too bad

youtube.com/watch?v=OXlQ8GIsK6s

i made this when i was bored yeaars ago

rate, no hate

i think it is still pretty good

What the fuck

okay
youtube.com/channel/UCV7kK9uF8vMcWzmIvBRotEg/videos
Zelda and Metal Gear
youtube.com/watch?v=hbnWcCo_jg0
E3 stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=9fR2JPtFyPs
youtube.com/watch?v=JUmUkwXfu0I
Other shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UpcVXiqdZic
youtube.com/watch?v=togv7lFxZu4
youtube.com/watch?v=IWYodEhRao4

I changed my channel link over a month ago yet it hasn't changed for some reason.
Also, just went through a lot of bullshit, and finally got back to working here just 4 days ago, I have been making some progress with the three projects I have been working on, a RE4 YTP, a Spiderman 2 YTP and a Sm4sh montage, I also want to use voice, but I need to clear everything up first a little and get confidence. Hope I can deliver one of these videos before this week ends.

That's pretty good. I tweeted it to my followers on Twitter. I hope that's okay.

How can I do an original take on the Leafy/Pyrocynical style of video (ranting or reacting over vidya)? It's the most popular shit right now so I want to cash in on it.

Copy iDubbbz and don't be a massive faggot that over-exaggerates and insults inconsequential things.
Don't be like Leafy.

>wanting to be the logical conclusion of the memespouting white kid who made Minecraft let's plays

all your videos are about 3x too long

I want to do something other than gaming. I wanted to do tutorials on various render engines.

Only problem is i don't know where to start.

50k subs

already getting a fanboy army, this isnt what i wanted.

People subscribe to me.

Damn, nigga,

Here is my channel

youtube.com/c/selfishdream

I let's play obscure games that are spooky or weird. Some other stuff as well.

Here is a video:

youtube.com/watch?v=S_AxaCZ1RZo

I'm in the process of making an LP format channel, the difference being I'll be signing in my country's sign language.
I'm not deaf though

Took you long enough