ITS HAPPENING

REMEMBER THE LEAK THAT GOT

-DEL TORO
-MADS MIKKELSEN
-CASTING IN PROGRESS
-Q4 2018 RELEASE DATE
-"ROPE" LIKE MULTIPLAYER COMMUNITY (a la PT)

GUESS WHAT ELSE HE GOT RIGHT?

WEST WORLD INFLUENCE. LOOK AT TODAYS TWEET

twitter.com/kojima_hideo/status/777835996436058112

Shut the fuck up, retard.

>image.jpg

Ban all phoneposters.

If the gameplay feels like MGSV, i'll put hours on it.

Neato mosquito

Same, don't care about story or actors. If the game has a good theme and good gameplay, I'm in

please

>e-celeb shitposting
This is why phoneposting should be forbidden entierely.

>GUESS WHAT ELSE HE GOT RIGHT?
>WEST WORLD INFLUENCE. LOOK AT TODAYS TWEET

are you fucking retarded
oh wait you are

So you retards jumped from CHAPTER 3 CONFIRMED to this new shit that Kojima is about to produce?

I hope that he kill himself and all of kojima fags will do the same, most obnoxious and retarded fanbase

Literally all the way throughout MGSV development he would tweet about pop culture stuff that seemingly had no connection to the game but ended up having some effect, like Bowie references for example.

I'm not saying OP is right, but it's not unlikely either.

But you can change filenames from mobile as you post....

Kojima is a hack and the majority of his games were shit.
Not to mention butchered games with half missing

This. Sadly this image portrays the truth. Kojima fags must burn.

>OMG DA RUSE DA RUSE OMFG DA RUSE IS FUGGEN HABBENING GOYS HOLY FUGG GET FUGGEN HYPED HOLY FUGG HOLY FUGG OMFUGGENGAWD ITS HAPPENING KOJIMBO IS DOING IT HOLY FUCK DA RUSE OMFG

Its incredibly amusing that after five years you faggots still havent learned

Literally everything Kojima tweets is obviously related to his games. Even his food.

The difference is that it's interesting to speculate about what his games will be.
MG Survive is a boring zombie game for children who play Call of Duty, it's the embodiment of everything wrong with Triple A gaming.

There's nothing to talk about, and MGS is over.

MG Survive is a boring concept, there's nothing interesting about that, it's just zombie game #521398074198027301927, you really are surprised people are laughing at it?

Think about it, Kojima leaves, and the first game Konami makes is a zombie game with the franchise.
The impression they left is that they outright don't give a single fuck about it.
It's even worse when they said they wanted to earn their fans back.

>mfw kojima tweeted all that spaghetti as references to rope

If MGSV wasn't made by Kojima you'd say "MGSV is a boring, empty stealth game aimed at the dishonoured people"

You'd slurp up whatever Kojima shits out.

No one is excited for MG Survive for the same reason no one is excited for Call of Duty games.
Difference is that MG Survive will actually flop.

>caring about kojima games past mgs3

Oh no, MGSV was a fucking piece of shit, it had a dead open world, a terrible story, a fucking snoozfest of a gameplay, and missions that were repetitive as fuck.
But that doesn't change the fact that speculating is entertaining.

The same way the fun part of a game is playing it, and not watching the ending, the fun part of these games is wondering what they will be.

Why is everyone laughing at MG Survive?
Because it's the complete opposite of what MGS has always been.
It's not interesting, there's nothing worth getting hyped about, the trailers are pure trash and it's not even a military stealth game.
And now the enemies are zombies, maybe the most boring threat to ever appear in any kind of media, that's all the game is about.

Because Kojima makes his games look interesting, regardless of what it ends up being.
MG Survive is not interesting.

Besides, MGSV had great gameplay, so even if the story is shit, there's something to look forward to.

but i like dishonored

>Kojima defence force on full mast today

As opposed to the Kojima hate force that has been at full force for 3 days now, suspiciously since that ridiculous MG Survive gameplay came out?

>Y-YOU ARE KOJIMADRONES
You poor thing, already?

>MGS is over
You say that like it's a recent thing

Or maybe around the time Kojima yet again made another attention whoring appearance and showed literally nothing (again)
>Act like retards for 4 years straight
>Made complete idiots out of yourselves
>Want to do it all over again
>ST-STOP CALLING US NAMES!!

wew

Wow, you seem legitimately angry, not as in ''LOL U MAD'' but as if you were genuinely furious.
I suggest you fix whatever really made you so angry, instead of just idly attacking a bunch of people who want to speculate about a videogame.

Hey man, there's a difference between speculating a game and making a “WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS???” thread every time he tweets something

And that makes you angry?
Then read that post again, or check if you actually have autism.
Welcome to Cred Forums, people talk about videogames here, unless you are one of those neo/v/edditors who simply want to look for the next TORtanic and want to laugh at flops like Battleborn.

>Kojimadrone calling someone

That's rich

I'm just trying to make a point that you can talk about a game without looking for clues that aren't there like it's the fucking da vinci code or something. The game is 3 or 4 years away and is barely in production, there are better things to do than to go crazy overa game that doesn't really exist.

And no, I don't want the game to be bad, hell I don't even hate Kojima, I just hate when his fans do this stupid “ruse cruise” shit

You are out to attack everyone who talks about anything related to Kojima, you don't give a shit about what they talk about, you just want to shitpost for the sake of shitposting because you are angry.

>I just hate when his fans do this stupid “ruse cruise” shit
Then ignore them, if you can't ignore asinine shit like that, good luck in the real world.

>Kojimadrone calling someone else autistic*