Why the fuck isn't Soul Calibur on PC?

Why the fuck isn't Soul Calibur on PC?

because no one cares enough about it anymore

This. Bamco are amongst them.

libretro.com

Because mods will make their dlc items useless, and their waifus nude.

Cuz it's not for Plebeian Casuals.

Because bandai is shit.

Put superior yoda box of SC4

the graphics would be too good and all other fighters would kill themselves

dead game

but for real is this what you want?

Was V really so bad that it killed the series?

I had lots o fun with IV

>all the dudes are as muscly and naked as the girls
>but people only bring attention to Ivy
V was mechanically a great game. The problem was twofold, it's funding got slashed so all their plans for story modes and single player content had to be thrown out and they instead focused all their effort in making the game play well and have good netcode, while they decided to arbitrarily move the timeline forward without properly taking advantage of it, with the new characters being mostly similar replacements of older characters which upset everyone. That's also related to the funding too though. It was still vastly better than IV though purely on the gameplay alone, IV is godawful and the worst in the series.

>because no one cares enough about it anymore

This. PC is dead.

>only bring attention to ivy

Oh fuck off, Voldo's cockpiece and rapey attack moves have been a meme since II at least, and big jiggly tits and asses are a known staple of not only SC but of jap fighting games

Bought IV for Darth Vader only

Bought V for Shrek only

no ragrets

>Won't sell fuckall on PC.
>Nobody will be online after a week.
>PC fightan players are equiv to console FPS players.

For us. Not the people who complain about the game sexualizing girls, who make things like that comic but are serious about it.

Who would be the special guest on the PC version?

Did Taki`s suit got thicker or she started to wear strapless, cause every game i see less and less of those tasty nips

SC is easily emulatable, you could even play online if SC wasn't shit

Not sure about nips, but her milkbags got bigger each game. I had a hard time fighting against her in IV because I was distracted by her floppity chest

just look at this goddamn

All I want is SCVI, then I can die happy. I don't care what it's on, I just want one more game with some sort of story instead of the malfested hating fuckboy being a pussy.