Do you have any dream vidya-to-movie adaptations?

Do you have any dream vidya-to-movie adaptations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79ditPebZ8g
youtube.com/watch?v=VT1J65KHX8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Metal Gear

Instead of picking a well known franchise they should pick something obscure and just make it pure kino
Like Karnov

Metal Gear

Metal Gear?

Protip: Its not an adaptation if its the same medium.

Timesplitters

that joke only applies to MGS4.

>le movie meme

Kill yourself immediately.

My dream already came true.

Pic related would easily be adapted in to a movie.

Metal gear is already a movie if you take the gameplay out of all the games faggots.

WE NEED A FUCKING GUYVER GAME WITH DAVID HAYTER REPRISING THE ROLE

Directed by David Lynch.

Tongue of the fatman

I always wanted NFS: The Run to be what the NFS movie should have been.

This was so good. Why didn't he just do the same with Resident Evil? Did his lust for Milla take over

Basically. He wanted Milla so bad but you know all he got was those scenes where she was nude.

He probably fucked one of her clone actors though

Yup.. blame Milla. Is he also doing the new Monster Hunter movie? He better not ruin that.

Ace Combat Zero

Well, he ended up marrying her and making babies, so it all worked out in the end

This is an elaborate troll.

Subtle

I want it played completely straight, three ex-cops just beating the everliving shit out of everyone on their way to shitslap a crime boss.

Basically an entire movie of this with three people in an American city in the late 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=79ditPebZ8g

Those are all horrible choices for actors/

Undertale directed by Uwe Boll.

Lost it at Winston. Well done user, well done.

Who are the actors for Genji and Hanzo?

He don't make no movies no more. He got his shit BTFO in a boxing match

Are you serious? The mad man actually did it

Guess it was worth making all those terrible films.

Would you go Kung Fury style with it? Make it OTT action with 80's tunes?

>He got his shit BTFO in a boxing match

>mfw he actually went through with fighting trolls

the proposed actor for Genji is Korean
shit idea

I know Hanzo is Hiroyuki Sanada, awesome actor in a lot of movies.

The last one is finally going to happen. Milla has a history of dumping the guy she's dating when the project is over.
Her stunt actress had her hand degloved and lost her arm, and a guy died to make this next RE movie, so I hope it was worth it. It wasn't worth it

It would be played straighter than Kung Fury, no shitty jokes, but the fights would be OTT, I'd work all the bosses in like the fat fuck who breathes fire.

Also the soundtrack would be entirely Yuzo Koshiro, pay the man to make new mixes of his own stuff.

I thought he beat up all his critics and is now releasing Rampage 3 and later a movie called 12 Hours?
youtube.com/watch?v=VT1J65KHX8E

they arr rook same.

Hotline Miami.

It would be a movie adaptation of a vidya who adapted a movie, but whatever.

>There will NEVER be a game that does this justice
>If there ever is people will say it's "inspired by Hunger Games" and I'll hav fucking stroke

>Her stunt actress had her hand degloved and lost her arm, and a guy died to make this next RE movie

Milla is not worth that much suffering. Kate Beckinsale on the other hand.

Directed by Quentin Tarantino, Rain as Ryu Hayabusa.

The only good Battle Royale games are the board games and the online tabletop ones.

Thanks, I remember him from Rush Hour 3 now

That guys handsome as fuck

The original Luigi

He actually got his fundings cut because of some law that got passed in the deutschlands. No wonder he tried to do crowdfunding

How did she get degloved?
Man that's one of my worst fears.
I've been cut deep before but something about being able to push the skin as a single piece like a shir sleeve just euhhg so bad

A metal camera arm slammed into her while she was riding a motorbike with no safety gear on.

>he never played battle royale with his friends on a camping trip
Bring a bunch of airsoft guns, foam swords and shit and it's the most fun a teenaged autist could ever have outside.
Friends are required

>Outside

Earthbound, or any of the MOTHER series really

I would deglove a thousand actors before I see my precious Milla hurt.

Don't cry for the pawns, we pay them to be expendable.

...well I fUCKING DO NOW!

Fuck that.

I want a MacGuyver videogame.

Dead Rising 2.

>I want a Guyver videogame.
Fixed.

Literally just add some Craft mods into a New Vegas.

maybe now that americlaps arent so scared of soccer moms anymore they can try to make a 2nd doom movie

>Del Toro

He is one of my favourite directors but I don't think Snake Eater would work well under him

I know that Hitman already had two shitty movies made about it but a legitimate Hitman movie that treated 47 as the antagonist and had him be the equivalent of a slasher villain could be the coolest shit ever.

Dynasty Warriors.
I mean the chink show was nice, but this would be even better.

I thought the Olyphant movie was alright.

Even if 47 was a bit autistic.

Have you seen Red Cliff? It's all about Chi Bi and it's pretty good. Or did you mean with the actual costumes from DW.

Who would be cast in a live action Pokemon movie?

>TFW Jackie Chan has become a living shill for China and only does nationalist propaganda movies for them now.

>degloved hand

You better explain exactly what this is.

Quentin Tarantino would have fun with this.

I want 2001-A Space Odyssey made into a VR experience

Dead or alive

Cast a fat 30 something black woman as Marie Rose.

meme director

Can you blame him? China's rising while the west has been on a decline for decades.

>‘2 weeks in a coma, brain bleed, brain swelling, severed main artery in the neck, crushed & degloved face, several broken ribs, paralysed arm, shattered scapula, broken clavicle, broken humerus, broken radius & ulna, with an open wound and a 7.5 piece of bone missing, amputated thumb, torn fingers, 5 nerves torn out of the spinal cord…. not my funnest day on set,’ she said.
I'm sorry, I was mistaken. It was her face that was degloved.
>A degloving injury is a type of avulsion in which an extensive section of skin is completely torn off the underlying tissue, severing its blood supply

All for a fucking Resident Evil movie

think of the skin on your hand as a glove
now, remove that glove

Disagree but considering Hotline Miami's non-linear story and amount of violence, seems right up Quentin's alley. Not saying it would be good, just that he would have fun making it.

How is the west declining?

What are some kino moments in videogames??

Jackie get off the 4chins.

UC Gundam movie.

Asshole.

chinas bubble burst m8

Pretty much any Robert Rodriguez film not made for kids. Desperado, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Planet Terror.

Aliens. Nobody has gotten it right even though Halo straight ripped off huge chunks of dialogue.

Star Trek. The good ones not that goddamn JJ shit.

I don't want to get banned for getting too deep into politics on this board, I'll cut it short & simple: Economy isn't great anymore & Morale & confidence in our nations doesn't exist now.

>not going maximum overmeme and having Takashi Miike do it

I hope it's a good movie. That must have been a serious stunt.

This takes me back. I'm reminded of other times when people got fucked up during stunts.

>James Bond double crashing an Aston Martion off a bridge during Quantum of Solice
>Bruce Lee's son getting shot in the face with a gun that was supposed to have blanks
>That movie where the helicopter fell on those people in the studio lake.

>Economy isn't great anymore & Morale & confidence in our nations doesn't exist now
is that why toupe pepe is such a strong presidential candidate?

Would you say the decline is related to minorities and SJWs?

>Wes Anderson

Fuck yes

God no.
His style is sickening.

He's not that great of a candidate but he's seen as a shining beacon of hope because that's how shitty everything is now, that's where we are right now.

You already know my answer.

Uncharted. Which is so perfectly suited for a movie that it baffles me that it keeps getting stuck in development hell and changing hands. I just want more Indiana Jones-esque movies.

What's wrong?

Kaneda.
What do you see?

>Do you have any dream vidya-to-movie adaptations?

EDF!!!

How would this work?

>Starts with a young guy who notices someone dropped their wallet without noticing
>Goes on a chase through the city to return to it her while jamming to music
>Catches the attention of the Elite Beat Agents, who use the power of music to help the world a better place
>He is offered to join
>Series of missions where he helps people with a rockin' soundtrack
>Final mission draws from the final mission of the game. Agent has to free the people of Earth and the other agents from an alien invasion
>Teaches aliens power of music and they leave peacefully
>Post-credit sequel tease showing EBA's Japanese counterparts

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

You mean starship troopers?

Oh boy user you're in for a treat

Maybe not Mads for Volgin. He plays the creepy subtle villain, while Volgin is pretty much a semi-retarded beefcake. D'onofrio (the kingpin from Daredevil, cant remember how to spell) might be good.

And that one on the Twilight Zone movie where the chopper crashed.

that's the third one he mentioned.

Already done

>the hexer

Didn't know it was in a lake, thought it just plummeted out of the sky.

FUCK

Reminds me of that webm of the brazlian? girl who was in a car crash and her face was hanging off attached only at the top at her hairline. Then they all dragged the driver out, boyfirend probably, and started kicking the shit out of him while she grasped at what was left of her face an eyes

It already exists.

Yea, we get it you're underage and trying to fit in. Next time trying filling in the word cuck somewhere.

Starship Troopers with Pacific Rim Mechs and rockpack laser women.

Civilisations history documentary done with their art and music. Keep the narrator from civ 5 and no clue on who to direct it.

That made me exhale through my nose and smile.

What order would the movies be in? Plot chronology or game chronology?

Yay! Nightmare fuel!

A movie about Warcraft comes out every few years like James Bond.

Everyone would cry

a Mass Effect 1 movie would be a better Star Trek movie than the new JJ Abrams films

I'd love to see a Shanghai Noon/Shanghai Knights vidya adaptation. It'd be a comfy coop brawler like Batman:Rise of Sin Tzu

It's short enough to fit into a movie without cutting much.

Suikoden. And not a movie but all full anime TV series.

this

Who could possibly pull that off?

This would be 10/10

cast this.