Tell me about that videogame you like, user

Tell me about that videogame you like, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHWDEs434hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Furi has pushed & polished my reaction time and reflexes skills.
The music is great and I loved the lore dump walks before each boss.
Furier was an extra challenge on its own.

It's a game. It's fun. You can even play it.

Any tips for beating mothership?

Acidic juices

Kirby Planet Robobot made me go back and play the entire series of Kirby games. Every single one.

That is one menacing gourd.

This certainly looks interesting.
How did you come across it.

Oh shit, slow down.

Quite the influence.

Become reeeeaaly gud.
In phase 1 and 2 take out two of the satellites for an easier time, you don't have to, though.
Phase 3 is about abusing the laser and finding a sweetspot to dodge the balls
Phase 4 is dodge & laser
Phase 5 is moving like a snake, shoot the small energy balls to your right then dash to right, then start shooting left, you see the pattern.
Above all Charged laser > pew pew guns

Planet Robobot made me realize how fun all of the Kirby Bosses are.

Except Dark Nebula. Nobody likes that guy.

you got 100% in dream land 2 right user?

I want to impregnate that vegetable.

>B-but user, I'm already full of seeds!

hell yeah i did, 100 percented all of them

wait, i didn't 100 percent canvas curse
even i'm not that autistic

>Not wanting to Unlock the Waddle dee, Waddle doo and Dark Matter skins.

I've been waiting on a proper river city ransom since the last one came out on GBA.

There is a kickstarter, they are nearing completion, but at the same time the owning company announced their own game.

I don't know if either one will be any good, but I bet ya that there is going to be legal fuckery going around.

>wanting to play through the game 5 times, collecting all the medals for each playthrough
Canvas Curse is fun, but not that fun.

Fuck off, I hate video games.

I've never heard of this franchise. Tell me about it.

Don't be so quick to repeat shit like that, you'll get banned for being underage

Go get a GBA emulator and get river city ransom for it. You go around a city, beating up cunts. You start with one dude who ORA ORAs with his fist, Kuwabara with the lightning legs. You kick cunts for cash. Gather that cash, eat fucking loads of food to get strong, buy CDs and magazines to learn how to kick cunts harder and learn new moves. Run like fucking sanic and jump city blocks. Put dudes in a garbage can and whip a boy with a chain.

Pretty linear, kinda short, but solid as hell. The GBA version is single player, but you can gather an NPC party. The original on NES is coop, and just as awesome.

The new ones coming out look legit as hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=NHWDEs434hA

>you'll get banned for being underage
>Being poor growing up puts you in a stasis where you never grow up.
brb calling up MIT with my findings.

It looks interesting though, definitely not what I was expecting from the name. Somewhere along the line I got this vision of a spreadsheet simulator of a guy in a toll booth in my head.

I'll look into it.

don't let the one vidya thread die

I don't care much for shooters and I hate steamtrash, but I love this game for whatever reason and I don't know why.

It's gotten to the point where I'll play through it four or five times a week.

I went back and tried the Genesis version last night. It's shit.

Recently beat all of Kirby Triple Deluxe except for tge rhythm game. I love the built in speedrun thingies. Hammer carried me the fuck through both Boss Arenas.
True Arena final boss is some bullshit though, so few windows of vulnerability.

The board's pretty much blue Cred Forums these days, unfortunately. Anyone who says it's always been that way is lying or new.

Kirby's epic yarn is one of my favourite games and I easily have over 600 hours in it. The main game, played casually, has a lot of content in it and going for 100% (Which, in my, opinion, is the way it should be played) adds enough challenge to make not being able to die less of a problem.

But where the real fun comes in for me is the fact that I speedrun it. It's really easy to pick up and practicing is a breeze if you already have a 100% file. It also has enough technical complexity and a decently high skill cieling thanks to 2 player strats. It's not very fun to watch though. Anyway it's a great game and I recommend it greatly.

It's a spaghetti squash you dip

I got it just to play as 2014 American Godzilla. While I thought the movie had problems with pacing and with the human storyline, I liked the design of that Godzilla. Managed to make him look reptillian while still looking like what we think of Godzilla. I find the odd proportions actually ended up looking better in motion than when I saw those toys before seeing the movie.

As for the actual game, I got it on sale for $15, it's fine. Pretty shallow though I haven't upgraded my kaiju much. A tiny bit more depth than I expected though with the roar-special attacks. But hey, I have a soft spot for Godzilla fighting games since Destroy All Monsters and I'm just happy these games are still around in some form.

>these days

i actually just started my first playthrough of earthbound. i never played this game growing up, i wish i had holy shit its a masterpiece.