hard choice.

Girl (male)

>Choose one
>Realize 5 hours later that all you ever wanted in life was the other one

FUCK

never choose boy user

> I want to be a girl because I'm a failure at getting any

good fucking logic user

That game was such a disappointment compared to the first.

I like to think of gender confused "people" as weak.

The change seems to occur most in "people" between the age of 8 and 20, when the human body is most into it's stage of growth, when hormones are surging and the mind is most unstable.

The desire to switch gender usually comes from the idea that the grass is greener on the other side, for the majority it is that they wish to become a woman, so they never have to grow up, so that they can remain childish and mothered by other people - so that they never have to go through adulthood. Lazy, selfish. I find most traps are incredibly narcissistic too, victims of their own complex now that they have designed, in a way, their dream girl, having given up looking for her, they become her, then wear her like a corpse over their real identity, and act as her, fooling others.

Having others see you as what you want is manipulation, it does not matter how you put it, and traps are sly, damaged "people" who live through manipulation of themselves and their surroundings.

Even on the Internet they try their best to be feminine through their misguided view of women (":3" spam, etc).

You are a failed male.
You will not escape this in the eyes of people who don't sympathize with your immaturity and failure

Nice copypasta

>Game has sappy romance if you choose guy
>But also really cute outfits if you choose girl

There has never been a harder choice.
I usually fall prey to sappy romance.

I usually roll a male character, but in this particular instance he looks like a massive faggot, while the girl is cute.
Girl it is.

Go smoke a cigar Sigmund.

Fossil Fighters is dead thanks to that new game's car mechanic.

Hello saddam, its been a long time

Spectrobes was better.

Poor people user.

But that's a good thing. There are already a lot of people in the world. The less these degenerates breed, the better.

boy if he looks like a cool douche chad, otherwise girl.

GIRL!!!!!

girl characters usually have an actual design other than Gruff McLargepecs or Faggot Twinkelton

:3

Real talk though, Fossil Fighters Champions was a fun as fuck game

>Boy
>Girl*
*Note: Both genders are boy

If only, user, if only