They told me, Son, you're special, you were born to do great things

They told me, Son, you're special, you were born to do great things.

You know what?

They were right.

Thanks Dad, other people just call me a piece of furniture.

Would you kindly remove yourself from this board?

i hate you son

>Start playing on survivor + vita-chambers off because I want the achievo
>At some point during the playthrough game just fucking crashes out of nowhere because the PC port of a remaster is a piece of shit
>No biggie, I'll just replay the part before I saved
>Two levels later I find out that the crash has reset the difficulty to normal and turned the vita-chambers on
Aaaaaaaand fucking dropped.

I never asked for this

Would you kindly get a job my son?

>Caring about achievements

C U C K
U
C
K

You don't fuck Fontaine, Fontaine fucks you

It's a PC game, just activate the achievement through the console or Steam Achievement Manager.

If you think that's cheating or something, I'm going to let you in on a secret: None of this shit matters in any way.

But they didn't tell you about that card.

What the fuck is wrong with the sound in this """remaster"""?

I enabled EAX and surround sound 7.1, but it's like the game doesn't care how far away things are in relation to everything else. That scene in medical where you walk down the flooded hallway and see the shadow of the surgeon cutting up the corpse? All I can fucking hear is the non-stop whirring of two different cameras; one downstairs in the spot I haven't been to yet, and the other over in the crematorium. Also the shadow on the wall didn't show up at all for some reason.

The ambience has been absolutely slain. At first I thought maybe I was nostalgia-goggling, but I looked up youtube videos and this problem definitely didn't exist in the original version.

JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW

FO DA BIBLE TELLZ ME SSO

Why did they give him a chain tattoo on the wrist?
Obviously I know what it's meant to represent, but it's hilariously retarded and completely out of place.

So that you can ask dumb questions on an anonymous congo dick-cutting board

A SEASON FOR ALL THINGS

A TIME TO LIVE AND A TIME TO DIE

A TIME TO BUILD
AND A TIME
TO DESTTTTTTRRRRROYYYYYY

>Come on to the record store, I'll show you what I think of your plinkity, plink, plink!
Best tape.

To mark him as the genetically-modified one?
I mean, they sent him away as a baby. They have a rough idea of what he looks like, but a pretty unique tattoo certainly helps in identifying someone.
Also Atlas Shrugged references.

>mouse literally not usable in menus once you've changed sensitivity, have to use keyboard to navigate
>mouse sensitivity slider not granular enough, have to close the game, manually change it in .ini file, boot the game again to see if it fits, repeat ad nauseam
>graphic settings need to be changed in .ini as well, have to guess what some of them do
>objects and textures flicker in and out of sight, no decent search results to find a fix
>window mode is an actual window, not borderless

guess i'll pass on this video game, it might have been good but clearly it's not worth it.

I was kinda looking foward to this remaster since it was free, but goddamn what a fucking mess
I still gave it a shot, but after having to dig into .ini files just to make the thing playable and still end up witnessing a crash less than 30 minutes into the game, I just gave up
I feel like just installing the original and playing through it again instead