Overwatch

>not having a Mei on Hanamura A defense
>not having a Bastion on Hanamura A offense
>not having a Hanzo on Numbani
>not having a Winston on Hollywood
>not having a Tracer on KOTH
It's like you people want to lose

>not having Lucio, Rein and Zarya speedboost right through the chokepoint on Hanamura A offense

>ifunny tag

kill yourself scum, wait a second

>bastion
>ever

way to out yourself shitter just put us out of your misery already

>>not

Did you wake up this morning and think "How can I be cancer today"

>ifunny
overfaggot the thread

>thinking that will work when I just throw up an ice wall when half the team is through
Mei is bae

Bastion is shit literally everywhere that isn't attack Hanamura A. He tears through the rein shield from a safe spot and can open a chunk in the ice wall to prevent the team from getting split up.

>bastion being good in a particular situation
>defending this position
>ever

literally sub 2k trash

>video games

It's ok, babby, I know you're too low to play against actual map strategies so the idea of countering one is beyond you.

>welcoming cancer under the guise of being ontopic

you are the reason europe is getting raped and bombed right now

well im glad that you made it work honestly but if you think its legitimately viable, end yourself.

also
>the information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood, and only a fool would take it seriously.

>if you think its legitimately viable
It's a situational counter to a single type of Hanamura A defense

Calm your tits

you are not entitled to tell me how to deal with my tits shitlord my body my rules

maybe i went too in but bastion usually only works on shitters. ive lost those games not because bastion is good but because my team and i were bad.

>bastion usually only works on shitters
You're absolutely right, but you're thinking about Bastion as a defender or as someone trying to clear the point.

Literally the only thing Bastion needs to do on Hanamura A to completely fuck up the Mei defense is break Reinhardt's shield and open a hole in the ice wall. After that the other team has nothing to keep the attackers from flooding through the door.

you got me im a nigger and i cant read holy shit lol

oh nice another overwatch thread.
can never have enough of these

how do I git gud at Dva? I know she has to harass people and be at point blank to do any damage, but the gigantic crit hitbox goes against that strategy. Everytime I get up to someone and they don't die istantly I get fucked. I don't understand

>how do I git gud as DVa
You switch to Winston

an alternative to that role is support tank for rein to absorb big hits on his shield and help it last longer

>tfw afraid to play bastion or hanzo on areas on maps where they are good because your team will bitch at you about it

Defense matrix and trash damage are your friend

You're either blocking projectiles that even Rein wouldn't want touching his shield, or you're picking off low-health enemies or setting enemies up to be finished off by your heavy hitters.

I feel like 9/10 times i'd be better off just being Winston when i try to play D.Va.

Only tank i don't get/don't do well with.

>reaper goes DIE DIE DIE
>right click
>whole attack does nothing to you or your team
>this works with practically every projectile in the game
defense matrix is op as fuck

ive been here since 1999 and there is literally NOTHING wrong with an ifunny watermark

Tracer is fucking useless though

>Not having junkrat on defense on any map
I shiggy diggy

tell that to all your dead healers in the back

Overwatch sucks now the meta is too strong and boring because blizzard can't balance a fucking game

nah

She's a pain the ass without a counter.

>not having a Mei on Hanamura A defense

I always go Mei on Hanamura and everyone ignores the window, I don't know why I even bother. Oh they also accuse me of trolling for constantly blocking the door.

wow, i've been imagining/waiting for this meme to appear forever. thanks, senpai - have one of my more favorite overwatch kajiggers

>they also accuse me of trolling for constantly blocking the door

Is there an english dub of OPM yet?

>not having a Hanzo

Yes this would be perfect

Anybody with sniper skills should play fucking Ana for christ sakes

Show no fear and ignore that critbox. You worrying about it is what will cause you to hesitate went you don't need to. Don't fall for the meme and limit yourself to close range either, at a distance you wanna pelt them abit to scatter them. And get into a habit of boosting alot mid skirmishes to shake off the enemies aim

>no one looking or even listening to what's behind them
>wowwww how did we all die

Bronze league general

>Hanzo
>Sniper
No, user, Hanzo is for wrecking the enemy in the tight corridors that dominate Numbani A and getting people off the point without having to jump down.

You're not one of those people who take the main road, are you?