Nintendo nx late adopters?

Is anyone else willling to wait about a year more to buy an nx? My experience with the ds and the 3ds makes me think I ought to. However this wasn't the case with the WiiU, the Wii and the other home consoles.

I'd hate for them to announce a better model a few months down the line - just like how the n3ds put the o3ds to shame. Is it possible that it can be easily and cheaply upgraded via modules or something like that?

Furthermore, I'm a poorfag, so I have to trade my 3ds and library soon if I am to make a decent trade. Is it possible it can play 3ds cartridges?

>Is it possible it can play 3ds cartridges?

> capacitive touch
> single screen

do the math

>buying a console before it has a solid library

Never. I'm waiting to see how third party developers treat it.

Im not buying another Ninmemedo console

If you're not buying it within the first year I'd just wait another, and get the New NX or whatever the revision will be called.

2DS has a single screen

Buying a console/handheld at launch is stupid as fuck but you will be surprised about how many idiots will get one

Ill buy it day one regardless, So will most of my friends.

Ninty fanbase is pretty strict, Good for buisness I suppose.

Nintendo has hardly ever issued a revised version of their consoles

The only one I can think of was the revised SNES super late in its lifetime

I'm going to wait until there are at least five games I want to play before I commit to any new console purchases --too many "no games" threads in the last few years to warrant being the beta testers on new products.

If it's an actual handheld I'll adopt it after half a year. If it's a hybrid like it's rumored to be then I'll wait off until it gathers a sizeable library. If it's a console though, however, I'll probably never buy it. The last 2 have been gimmick shit and I don't expect that to change.

Wait for two E3 conventions to pass after the release of a console before deciding to buy it or not. That's usually a minimum of about 18 months.

How do you feel being a sheep?

They revised the NES and the SNES late in their lifetimes, but those didn't change function or performance.

They revised the Wii once or twice, removing GameCube controller ports to save costs and selling the new model cheaper.

They've revised almost all of their handhelds in some way.

Since I skipped Wii ans Wii U I'll probably get this early if it has a good launch lineup.

Im not buying another Ninty console on launch.

not saying I didn't enjoy my WiiU (even got to play Wii games since I skipped it) but the drought was real. Hell, there's nothing else coming to it besides Paper Mario and Zelda which is going to be on NX.

also
>trading consoles
poor bastard, atleast wait some months so you can play some 2017 games.

>no ps4
>I've been toaster pc/3ds/vita/wii u this gen
>thinking about upgrading pc

Waiting to see if NX will be worth it. PS4 has only a few games I want. 2017 is a make or break year.

Better than the PC sheep, as I'm self aware

Are you referring to that red Wii thing? It was a budget version, not an upgrade as I said in my original post.

It being a handheld hybrid is what worries me, since they regularly release upgraded versions.

I'm doing it to fetch a better price. The best I could get for my n3dsxl is 100 euros, when I bought it at 250. Who knows what will happen a few months down the road?

I'm thinking I should get it day one for that sweet BotW and Metroid action. I can't wait.

>> capacitive touch
>> single screen
Why is that forbidding? If the new console uses a similar cartridge slot, it is possible they are compatible, no?

>how third party developers treat it.
Come on, this is ninty you're talking about. You're not getting it for the football and collodooty crap. You know the games and you know the developers who will develop them.

You're still a sheep

>Are you referring to that red Wii thing? It was a budget version, not an upgrade as I said in my original post.
Yeah, the Wii Mini. I didn't realize that you were the OP and were talking about upgrades only.

I'll probably end up buying one if it gets one other game aside from Zelda that I interested in. I'm hoping it attracts the current 3DS developers because I don't think we are getting another handheld in the DS line.

no?

>Caring about 3rd parties on Nintendo consoles

Technically it does but that poster seems to be being a bit too literal. Underneath the cover you'll find a single screen with the plastic cover acting as a divider to give the illusion it has two screens.

Didnt the n3ds not get really get released til 4 years after the original?

Are you me
It could be a toaster and i would buy it

Well. They said, they're working on a solid library of games at launch. But you're right in this way: If there's no game, I'm interested in at launch - besides "Breath of the Wild"- it makes no sense to early adopt, if you still got a WiiU.