Is harassing developers the newest Youtube thing?

Is harassing developers the newest Youtube thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalhomicide.ninja/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lje1viM_djY
archive.is/ByA0a
ippt.ru/biblioteka/izvestnye_psihologi/
soundcloud.com/ayanami-reid/voiceover-post-mk-ii-return-to
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 He's a 'professional' critic.

neck yourself. Nothing he does is professional. He is targeting the gen Z fedora generation.

>harassing
go back to your gender studies class

I might watch his videos if he didn't sound like he was out of breath at the end of every sentence.

> Following ecelebs and their random rants
> Giving them credit and/or views
Just stop

OK so when is shit like this banned?
Saw thread about asking hiro to add new rules a few days ago, everyone want """"""""eceleb """"""""""""to fuck off

>harassing

He condemns harassment, he just likes to make fun of shitty steam indie games that CLEARLY have no artistic integrity and just want to get onto greenlight with memes

Fuck Sterling, but harassing cuntbag developers is literally the only purpose someone like him might actually have. Let him harass away.

Also, James Romine of Digital Homicide molests his children. Cheers.

Those threads are not representative of Cred Forums as a whole because they only attract authoritarian cunts, which is why they are usually full of Cred Forums vs. anti-Cred Forums fucktardery.

is being an unironic cuckold the newest youtube thing?

Why is harassing devs and pubs a bad thing again?

It isn't.

context, pls

Jim is a harsh youtube critic.

Some people interpret that as harassment, and some are crazy and some are sue happy.

I guess Sterling allegedly has fans that may go and leave bad comments on games he covers, but that's not his fault, and that is barely even borderline harassment

so nothing new then?

Someone sued him for assault (yes, assault, not even harassment, but actual assault) over mean shit he said on YouTube.

this
fucking this

yep

So triggerlinas ARE a thing! Holy shit!

Jim gave a bad review to Digital Homicide game, and later even made a mocking video about that game.

Digital Homicide sues him.

Digital Homicide also is pressing Steam to reveal the identities of 100 people who gave the game very harsh review so they could sue them too.

Steam decided to take down all Digital Homicide games.

I fucking hate his 'I don't condone the harassment' type spiel he loves to give to make himself looking innocent.
Who does he think his audience is? Not impressionable children? Why does he pretend to be so dismayed when developers he publicly roasts get harassed?
I'm not defending the actions of Digital Homicide but to say the Sterling is innocent is just false.

>Steam decided to take down all Digital Homicide games.
And now they're looking for someone to represent them in a legal case against Valve, because they are completely detached from reality:

digitalhomicide.ninja/

Okay, so what's that wrong thing that he shouldn't have done?

get fat and become a cuck

fucking this
if you're going to start sectioning off people who talk about people who talk about vidya then just rethink your life for a moment

I meant in relation to Digital Homicide.

They are either completely delusional or hoping that Valve just settles the issue off-court with some decent pay their way, which is just as delusional.
Yeah, they are out of their minds.

1. it's not new
2. who the insufferable fuck is jim sterling? just his appearance makes me want to kick his head.

>digitalhomicide.ninja/
>mouse over bundle sale button
>going-out-for-business

Is this their last ditch attempt?

Yeah, it's pretty naive of them to assume anyone would by a bundle of absolute shit for 20 fucking bucks. Their entire catalog used to be under a dollar.

Are Digital Homicide literally autistic and suicidal or are they in big debt / have other real life issues and as such are attempting this sort of crap as the last-ditch effort?

*buy

honestly, what are they thinking.

Lets assume they actually have a valid chance to win this case, do they really think a lawyer capable on handling this case will just stumble on their website? the chances for that are minuscule. however if a potential investor would be interested in investing in them one glimpse at that site will make him run away.

kek

>or are they in big debt / have other real life issues and as such are attempting this sort of crap as the last-ditch effort?
if there weren't they sure are now. getting banned from Steam can be a death sentence for developers.

>try to sue anonymous Steam users because they gave bad reviews of these awful, atrocious, hideous excuses for videogames that have no business even being on Steam
They deserve the harassment. Literal scam artists.

The real question is who cares?
Youtube people are subhuman garbage, this includes the people that "make content" (see: play other people's content and rant over it while making memes) and the fat ignorant pig people stupid enough to consume it.

>youtube people are subhuman garbage
Everyone is subhuman garbage: youtube, reddit, 9gag, even Cred Forums
Get over yourself, fag

why the FUCK is valve and youtube supporting jim?

he's just some fucking loser yet youtube is willing to pay the court fees???

theyshould have let him burn

It certainly is for them. They do have an itch.io page, but even there they used to bait people with Steam keys and the promise of trading cards, etc.. They don't sell directly, from what I understand, but even if they did, no one's visiting their train wreck of a website.

/vr/ /vg/

It sets an potentially disastrous precedent if reviewers can have their reviews taken down just for being harsh. You should be glad he's got support even if you don't personally like him.

>talks about video games
>makes money

Not a professional critic, eh?

Please retard shut your ignorant underage mouth.
I hate reddit and 9gag but I know they're just morons who steal memes and repost them ad-nausium. That's pretty standard on the internet and always has been.
Youtube is like reddit or 9gag without a shred of creativity or intelligence., jam fucking packed with normie trash who thinks garbage like minecraft lets plays, fnaf fan theories, and fat assholes "reviewing" things they have no right to review by playing footage of it and spamming insults and memes are good content

>one of the very few people who does investigative journalism in video games
>literally told us what was going to happen to deus ex and was right about it years in advance.

I love this nothing he does is professional meme, he's independent and strikes out at the big companies all the fucking time.

Professional maybe, critic implies they are capable of judging something, which they are not.
Making memes, dick jokes, swearing, and making funny faces is not a critic of something.

Valve doesn't support Jim, these are two seperate lawsuits.

>why the FUCK are people calling out retarded corporatist bullshit?

I would like nothing better than for every single youtube video game "reviewer" and lets players got banned and sued for everything they have

its wrong that they make money off video games

nice bants, 8/8

I don't understand why people care about youtube e-celebs, these people are as close to real celebs as twitter spoof accounts and people on facebook with over a thousand friends.
Maybe if their opinions weren't shit and they didn't appeal to 9-12 year olds they'd have some sort of validity, but the reality is they're just leaches on the anus of the internet.

>they're just morons who steal memes and repost them ad-nausium

go back to redddit with your anti-capitalism meme

>"reviewing" things they have no right to review
>play game
>review game
You don't have any right to review games you've played on Cred Forums. If you've ever posted your opinion on a game you've played, get the fuck out.

How dare you besmirch the good users of Youtube.

Don't do that.

Am I wrong? Both still think pepe is funny.
That shit is over a decade old.
Brings a whole new meaning to "beating a dead horse"

>its wrong that they make money off video games
Is it wrong that film critics and music critics make money off their respective mediums? How about food critics? Literary critics? People who review stage shows?

I thought the red menace was gone?

Do they have degrees in journalism? Game design? No? Nothing? Just "Fans" ranting about shit they are incapable of objectively analyzing because they have vested interest in it?
How can you take any of these idiot's opinions as anything other than pure unadulterated bullshit?

>someone doesn't like a game
>makes a video about it
>WOW THUS US FUCKING HARASSMENT

The red menace got better with the years. This autist, on the other hand, didn't

You aren't the sole arbiter of whos opinion is worth anything.

>they shouldn't be allowed to have opinions because they don't have a degree in journalism

>implying a journalism degree means anything with all the shit the media keeps spewing out

>harassment
>on the internet
mods ban e-celeb shit pls

Every youtube video
>annoying intro
>"hi everyone it's me, your only friend, keep watching my videos so you feel like someone cares about you"
>cue 10 minutes of memes and funny faces
>"this game is shit/great"
>don't forget to like and subscribe and give me more money

Kek. Based valve

>you're a faggot
>time to get sued
>capitalism
go back to nazi germany

if its a real job for a magazine/website or something sure but i'm talking about these youtube/twitch fucks

It tells me a human being was capable of sitting through a minimum 2 years of community college.
As opposed to these highschool dropouts who syphon money off the internet because due to their complete lack of competency and work ethic they would die on the street otherwise.

the joke, which you see to have missed, is that Cred Forums does the same shit. there are the same retards everywhere

vimeo is over there

yeah, it also happened at 3 in the morning where i live. pretty sure only approx. 5 anons where actually getting up each other's asssholes over it

jokes on you,once Hilary becomes president and the SJWS gain more and more power you won't be able to call someone a faggot

They are being monetarily compensated for their time and work. It is a real job.

You're really mad at people you don't know and have no idea about the personal life of.

>sitting through community college
if that's your mark of quality just stop posting your shitty opinions on this board

wind in willows
>solid meme since 1908

Film critics know how to make and objectively analyze films, hence why shit like red letter media is watchable because you're watching informed people with informed opinions making informed statements.
Same applies to music critics, who know how to make music, or food critics who know how to cook, or lit critics who usually have PHDs that are a waste of time.
None of these youtube people has ever had anything to do with video games, if these people were reviewing food and music you'd be calling them retards for being completely unable to form non-bias opinions.

Here's an easier metric

Does it generate a W4 and do you report those taxes on your 1040ez form?

Yes?

Congrats it's a job

gotta keep the bants classy

Sounds like you're splitting hairs

>those opinions are shit!
>those opinions are objective!

are you like a really really salty failed journalist or something? are you mad that people who got incredibly lucky or worked harder than you have more money and are more respected? or are you just a bitter old man

I'm saying that's a bare minimum standard, BARE FUCKING MINIMUM. One that none of these youtube e-celebs could pass.
>have no idea about the personal life of.
And I'm sure you do because you have no life and need to get invested in the lives of youtube e-celebs to live vicariously through.

There's plenty of successful critics out there who don't have experience creating the thing they are criticising.

It's wrong for you to breathe the air I own

No, I'm a game programmer with a bachelors of engineering

RLM couldn't get a solid project out the door if they tried.

And most film critics couldn't make a movie, and no one can objectively analyse something to make a "yes this is good" or "no it's not" judgement because that judgement is the literal definition of subjective. Art critics usually can't paint.

>you have to have a degree in order to share your opinion

Fuck off fag got my rights >your fee fees

You sound more invested in them than anyone ITT

you'd bash youtube b/c it actually has people that do it for their own sake. stop generalizing all of youtubers are big popular moneybags that really only account for 1-2% of the site's contributors. the rest are joes with -100,00 subs and no fucks given about journalism. ffs you might actually find play-through without commentary

>And I'm sure you do because you have no life and need to get invested in the lives of youtube e-celebs to live vicariously through.

No I don't. But you know what I'm not doing?

I'm not making huge sweeping statements about people that I know nothing about.

Example please, inb4 youtube people.

>being that naive

This thread brought to you by: Digital Homicide .
I'm not crazy about the guy but just leave him alone. Your games suck and are money grabs and you know it.
>inb4 they sue me for saying that

Most newspaper based reviewers for one. They only need to put across their opinion well in writing

youtube.com/watch?v=Lje1viM_djY

>(((harassment)))

To be fair, twitter does drop people's iq by a dozen. Fact

RLM made shitty movies, but they're also college graduates in the field they review, so they aren't mouthbreathers.
> and no one can objectively analyse something to make a "yes this is good" or "no it's not" judgement because that judgement is the literal definition of subjective
Ofcourse they can, why do you think award shows exist? That dumb ass logic only applies to justifying bullshit like why your favorite video game is the bestest video game ever.
>Art critics usually can't paint.
I never said anything about art critics, most of them are a joke too. Film, food, and books all have quantifiable aspects to them, as do video games but reviewing video games will always be a joke as long as there's no entry requirement to doing so.

oh, so you're just afraid that when your shitty game is up to bat, the critics will pan it, and you'd like it if they never got the chance

his Top 10 X videos are satire though

I don't give a fuck, I'm not a game designer, I just program the bitch.

Yeah, we get your point. Sterling is a cunt. Still doesn't make you in the right though Digital Homicide dev.

No lawyer in their right mind would even consider taking that case.

At least not if they want a decent career after that pile of shit crashes and burns.

>I pick and choose what opinions are objective

>even though opinions are all subjective

>people aren't allowed to changed their minds

Newspapers are an unsuccessful medium, and as a result can't have successful reviewers.

>why do you think award shows exist?

So that a group of people can collectively go "we like this" and give out shiny trophies, they aren't pretending to be objective at all. You need to learn what the fuck words mean.

Generally, objectivity means the state or quality of being true even outside of a subject's individual biases, interpretations, feelings, and imaginings. A proposition is generally considered objectively true (to have objective truth) when its truth conditions are met without biases caused by feelings, ideas, opinions, etc., of a sentient subject

A sentient person passing judgement on a piece is never objective, an objective statement would, at best, be "this game exists.

user you are the byproduct of a shit educational system that told you no matter how bad you do it's just some unique form of expression so it's 10/10 either way.
Guess what, that was all bullshit, most things are quantifiable, and you're shit at everything.
Subjective is just another word for "making shit up"

>developers
You're an idiot.

t. James Romine

You are an idiot.

>They can't find a lawyer who will take their unfounded piece of shit "case" so they have to resort to posting this on their website
Jesus fucking christ how pathetic can you get?

Feelings are a byproduct of objectively good design.
Well shot movies with well directed characters make you feel things, not some sort of magic invisible elf who takes a shit in your mouth during the running of the movie.
A subjective person could laugh during the entire length of a holocaust movie and say it was the funniest shit he's ever seen, that's what most internet reviewers are.

yahtzee is better

Are there redneck lawyers? If so...

>user you are the byproduct of a shit educational system that told you no matter how bad you do it's just some unique form of expression so it's 10/10 either way.

That's not shitty education, that's just post-1914 thought. You on the other hand have a shitty education and don't know the first thing about what you're talking about.

>Is harassing developers the newest Youtube thing?
Isn't it a Cred Forums thing?

>Cred Forums
>harassing developers
Zoe pls

>here we go with the insults
You have been broken down, user. Better do something about that

How would you quantify the use of the word nigger in django unchained? Would you say it is overused? Accurately represented? Offensive? Pertinent to the subject? Please explain the objectively correct answer without your opinion.

>Feelings are a byproduct of objectively good design.

Objective and good can never go together. What part of this do you not understand?

If in order for something to be true a judgement must happen then it is inherently subjective. this is literally what the word objective means, stop knee-jerking to the idea that there is no inherent right or wrong, good or bad and that these things are inherently constructed and defined by people. Your opinion is not somehow lesser if you acknowledge the inherent subjectivity of it.

Everything in the fucking corporeal world makes you "feel things" you dumb cunt. What does that even mean? Some people aren't feeling the right things? Then it doesn't objectively make you feel with right things. What in the ever loving shit is a "subjective person"? Someone who doesn't conform to your fucking hivemind and think all movies are X or Y depending on what the most respected "objective people" who have journalism degrees think? Fucking hell stop posting.

I hate how hypocritial he is.
He'll talk shit about male developers all fucking day long but the second someone criticizes Revolution 60 or claims Nintendo was justified in firing Alison Rapp its MUH SOGGY KNEES! QUIT HARASSING THOSE POOR WOMEN YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS DON'T YOU KNOW WE NEED FEMINISM IN THE GAMES INDUSTRY

is that bubbles from trailer park boys

All his videos about the shit that gets on Steam and I knew he wouldn't do one on Revolution 60.

This

I dont get the hate boner here for this guy, he's one of the very few youtube video game commentators I can actually stand. Besides, he's relatively unknown, regarding how much I hear of him on Cred Forums I expected his sub count to be a lot higher

>I dont get the hate boner here for this guy.
see

Making money on a payroll =/= stealing money via patreon

>ask for donations to support what you create
>people give you donations
>you continue creating
>stealing
underage please go

you're grasping at straws there, feg

nothing that guy said is true though, he'd lambaste their game if it was shit, he just shits on people who shit on them for being a woman.

Cred Forums used to have a boner for this column on the escapist.

People actually watch this fat, ugly fuck?

what kind of boner?

People actually give money to this fat, ugly fuck.

>he'd lambaste their game if it was shit,
As the other user said, he makes videos about all the garbage that gets greenlit on steam and then just conveniently ignored Rev 60 because it was made by a ""woman""
>he just shits on people who shit on them for being a woman.
The people who criticized Rapp did so because she defended possession of CP and moonlighted as a prostitute while working as PR for a kids company. They didn't criticize her "because she's a woman."
You are really fucking stupid.

I'd give him money to lose weight

guess I better call you a fucking faggot then while I can, faggot

>the escapist
The fact that that site ran moviebob's Samurai Pizza Cats video full of myths and misinformation should show their lack of "journalism" standards.

>donations=stealing
I bet you are a denuvo shill

He hasn't covered every single greenlight game. You're simply being conspiratorial because he didn't cover this one.

And people only discovered this because they dug into her background extensively due to said fact.

>You will never be as dashing as Jim

>i'll never get winded going up a set of stairs
oh boy I missed out

>He hasn't covered every single greenlight game. You're simply being conspiratorial because he didn't cover this one.
With as much bitching as he did about gamergate, his reasons for ignoring Rev 60 are incredibly obvious. Its sad that you can't see it.

I wonder if he knows that he's still being doxxed by urban dictionary

He ragged on games that the typical media was like "10/10 best game evar" and critiqued the AAA industry a lot. (he's blacklisted by several companies)

There is no hard evidence, it's irrational to go down that line of thought.

And EVERYONE bitched about gamergate because it was retards throwing shit everywhere over things they don't understand.

>urban dictionary
I meant encyclopedia dramatica. I suck cocks

but what kind of boner did Cred Forums used to get for that column?

the "based jim sterling" kind.

is valid criticism with over the top sarcasm actually harassing?

>There is no hard evidence, it's irrational to go down that line of thought.
>sterling has a history of defending women, simply because they are women, even when they do the same shitty things as men
>THERE'S TOTALLY NO EVIDENCE BRO LMAO

no no no, if you want true fucking investigative journalism, with an unbiased, nuetral tone, watch superbunnyhop. you cant go two seconds without Jim Cukcing Sterling shoving some form of liberal opinion down someones throat

>gen Z fedora generation

I thought the millennials were the fedoras

Everyone's a fedora. Just like how everyone is autistic, everyone is a cuck, and everyone is a nu-male.

That isn't evidence it's conjecture.

He doesn't do that though. When was the last time that guy told people what was going on inside board rooms.

>implying

you don't insult papa Nintendo and get called "based" by Cred Forums

Sterling is a white knight though. He makes videos defending women for doing the same things he's criticized men for doing.
For example Alison Rapp defended pedophilia, if a man said the same things she said, Sterling would be crucifying him.

She wrote a thesis on it.

can't we just let the idiots play in their pen while we do grown-up things?

Yep, a thesis that was posted publicly on her LinkedIN profile.
Despite what retards like this guy say, her views were not some hidden fact that took tons of digging to find.
This is actually what I'm talking about since retards like him automatically presume women are innocent just because they are women.

goddammit I meant to link to the comment he was replying to, this one

He never even talked about her because she's a none event, a none factor. Cred Forums got mad at her for some reason (I forgot entirely) and went looking for things.

>He never even talked about her
Wrong
He wrote an article about it
archive.is/ByA0a

Jim Sterling is a literal cuck

Digital Homicide is still a shitty dev that makes indie shovelware garbage

Hey, I'd be mad too if someone was trying to academically promote pedophilia

>went looking for things.
>OH GOD YOU HUNTED DOWN THE POOR PEDOPHILE WHO DEFEND CHILD PORN POSSESSION HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO A POOR INNOCENT WOMAN
You know if a man was doing the same shit Rapp was doing, he would've been drug out and killed in the streets, and you would've supported it. Fucking sexist hypocrite.

Fair enough.

He seems pretty much entirely correct in the article anyway.

I don't think so tim. Plenty of psychologists have called for things like that in the past.

Go to bed Digital Homicide

name 5

Yeah, but SJWs hate pedos, and they are the ones who supported Alison Rapp.
They are hypocrites and so is Jim Sterling. I'm pretty sure he's bitched about anime loli porn as well games like Senran Kagura and what not, both of which Rapp also defended. And Sterling didn't call her a "womanchild" or any of the other terms he's used to describe pervy weeb men in the past who defended those same things.
He is a hypocrite.

>People deserve to be killed for offensive ideologies
So you're advocating we enact some kind of thought police now? If we're talking actual possession, creation or distribution of child porn then yea, that's fucked up. Having a certain ideology about them is in no way unacceptable, and never should be.

Not being able to tell the difference between thoughts and actions is as completely full retard as not being able to tell the difference between fiction and reality. Seek help user. Fuck the Sterling couple though, that fat piece of shit is one of the most dishonest, lying, hatemongering piece of shit that somehow got popularity

>He seems pretty much entirely correct in the article anyway.
I mean, I guess, but if a man had done the same things Rapp did and said the things she said, Sterling would definitely not be defending him, and would probably be shitting on him.

Isn't the dude a literal cuck?

>He's a hypocrite
Stop the fucking presses, user just called out an SJW for being a hypocrite, what a riveting revelation!

He's in the Anthony Burch 'I have an open marriage and am fine if my partner has sex with other people' tier of 'special' people.

I agree with you in theory, my point is that people like Sterling only defend Rapp because she's a woman.
SJWs shit on loli porn and fanservice anime all the time and call people manchildren for liking it, but when a woman defends it they all instantly rush to her aid.
And there are some people in this very thread claiming that this behavior is not hypocritical.

Can you name 5 academic psychologists that aren't people like Freud or Lacan?

who would have sex with that gravitational cripple he calls a wife?

He's not even massively defending her, more criticising nintendo. The majority of what he's talking about is that Nintendo is shit.

Not him but off the top of my head

Zimbardo
Harlow
Carl Jung
Asch
Milgram

I don't know why I'm answering this, I just like answering questions

ippt.ru/biblioteka/izvestnye_psihologi/
google is your friend. Just say that you can't name any. That's why we're buds, user

If Nintendo fired a male employee for the same reasons they fired Rapp (i.e. defending CP possession, moonlighting as a prostitute) he would not have a said a single word about it.
In fact I'd be willing to bet that if a man made the same comments as Rapp, and Nintendo fired him, Sterling would be applauding them for cutting out gross misogynists from the gaming industry.

Fuck I forgot to exclude Jung and Milgram.

That was the implication yes.

No, no, bo. You got that wrong.

Burch wanted a open relationship because he wanted to bang his ex. His wife didn't, but after enough pressure she accepted. Then Burch tried to get it on with his ex, but she didn't want to. After a while he came back to his wife who in the meanwhile found someone else who actually respected her. She then left burch and took his Wii U.

None of that is the reason nintendo fired Rapp, they fired her soley for "working another job that did not mesh with nintendo's corporate culture" which he then criticised heavily.

You can think what you like, and you can continue to be (probably) wrong.

okay, so why doesn't Jim Sterling throw a huge fit when males in the gaming industry get fired for questionable reasons?
Hint: its because he's a sexist hypocrite

She got fired for prostitution. You can spell it out, brother. There are some lewds of her floating around too.

It's ok. I still love and respect you for who you are

It's more of the fact that they can't afford one since no one buys their shitty early 03 Newgrounds-tier flashgames or clusterfucks of stolen assets so they made a gofundme campaign to try raise $75k to get one for their case.

Like 6 months in and they raised like 450 bucks to buy paperclips and paper for all their "legal documents"

> wah wah a fat guy I don't like calls out developers on their greedy business bullshit

Oh, let's back up the wahmbulance. Those poor, poor developers who are not just out to milk you for your hard earned money don't deserve to be called out for exactly what they are :(((((

> critic
> makes money on criticising things
> somehow not professional

Neck yourself if you don't know the definition of professional.

So you'll just ignore when he gives a well reasoned statement on why micro-transactions ruin gaming, or why a game is great but flawed, and what game appeals to what demographic?
Are you just going to ignore that, off-handedly dismiss it?

Dude, you can hate someone, but at least be honest about it. Say that you hate Jim for being an omnisexual liberal cuck or whatever, but don't say that he doesn't give honest, well-reasoned reviews.

Also, an independant critic is the only one you can trust, because he doesn't have to suck any corporations dick and sell you bullshit on a game.

Take a game like No Man's Sky. A dependant critic will always be euphemistic, dodging or caching the bad points of a game. An independant reviewer will say what parts are great, and which suck ass, so that the customer can make a reasoned judgement in whether to buy the product or not.

> bare minimum standard

Likepound Sterling?

Then why is everyone throwing a hissyfit when they are harmless?

Maybe. It's been a huge thing on Twitter for years, but maybe the lovable YT goofballs living off people's addiction to negativity found a new gig.

I think we all just need to watch Sterling's Bayonetta 2 review to see that he's a stupid fat piece of shit who panders to feminists and is therefore not worth listening to about anything.

Why can't this fat fuck just get a hearth attack and die? He deserves it. Piece of shit.

you are welcome
soundcloud.com/ayanami-reid/voiceover-post-mk-ii-return-to

I think it's more to do with shit that they have been caught changing the company name/brand to existing brands and then used those guys PR to get their shitty games on greenlight.
Valve just used this opportunity to get the excuse needed to kick them off Steam.

>of stolen assets
Is there proof of them stealing those Unity assets?

Might result in more behaving that shitty, or them getting even more obnoxious. Also they ruined Steam more than others with their "games" and scams. Also considering their family name, it wouldn't surprise me if they have certain connections.

how is this NOT harrassment ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_6vqFgEASx8

They're suing in anticipation of Trump loosening libel laws when he gets elected.

Extra Credits has an "experienced game dev" on their team, having experience in a field is not a mark of quality for criticizing other things in that field.

>Constantly lies, makes shit up, fails to do basic fact-checking and as a result he's spreading ignorance and falsehoods to his entire audience
>Is constantly inciting them to rouse more rabble elsewhere despite his arguments being ridiculous and his facts at best questionable, often completely fabricated, rarely on point.
>Not a reprehensible piece of shit

I don't really give a flying fuck about his personal life user, if he was a quintosexual transvestite furry or w/e you can think of, it's really nothing to do with me, but to assert that his utter bullshit isn't extremely dishonest is just fucking retarded. The only thing worse than him are the blind drones that keep regurgitating his bullshit without taking a fucking moment to check the facts.

How anyone can support this appalling piece of shit after the whole Tomodachi Life debacle is beyond me, and that case was not some exception.

Fucking hell, this board really is just flooded with fucking mongoloids these days.

Not strictly true. Jim slipped up and falsely reported that they had stole assets that were actually bought. However, he retracted his statements and apologised as soon as he found out about his mistake, which was the same day he made the statements I think. I don't think Digital Homicide even started litigation until like a week after the retraction IIRC.
I don't really know much about american libel/slander laws so it will be interesting to see how far the devs get with this.

>Making jokes at someone's expense, mockery and ridicule is 'harassment'
Are you okay user? You seem to be suffering from a severe case of being completely retarded.

>Constantly lies, makes shit up, fails to do basic fact-checking and as a result he's spreading ignorance and falsehoods to his entire audience
>Is constantly inciting them to rouse more rabble elsewhere despite his arguments being ridiculous and his facts at best questionable, often completely fabricated, rarely on point.
why are you describing Cred Forums

>Jim slipped up, said something blatantly false, retracted his statements and apologized when caught.
So basically an average week for him then?

Nah, it was a slip-up thanks to Jim fucking Sterling son.

Should be that the games are just a clusterfuck of assets.

>The only thing worse than him are the blind drones that keep regurgitating his bullshit without taking a fucking moment to check the facts
And those are exactly the ones who allow him to pander to themselves: His Patreonfucks

I think the DoAX3 was solid proof of that.

>My wife's son youtuber

meh, I honestly dont care about Jim Sterling. I only followed the news bit about Valve.

no body messes with my Gaben!

>Be so retarded that you think Cred Forums has an 'audience'
Stop being so god damn desperate user, that doesn't even make any fucking sense.

shitposting, bants and lulz aren't the same as outright lying, newfag

>US devs turn out to be more cancer to Steam than Sergey "Big Rigs" Titov

most Cred Forums visitors never post

Aren't they, though? They're both desperate cries for attention.

I'd tell you to lurk moar, but you've been this persistent, so I'll call you a faggot instead

Fuck off Digital Homicide