Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4SEcXVQC2o
youtube.com/watch?v=XjNiKnuMmsM&list=PLfseE3JLZwXz0M4Nv5anYzxt3MIPGP_gD
youtube.com/watch?v=TsP7WSySVfk
youtube.com/watch?v=-azjB3lsUTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leave

What's the last good game tho

Trails of Cold Steel I & II are the only good games in that entire shitfest.

So how did he survive? Ogre powers?

>mfw cs2 true final dungeon was massive shitfest

Not to mention that utter shit tier final boss too. Well, at least we got mirrors.

It was his love for his country that helped him live.

Still not as bad as SC final dungeon.

JOIN OSBORN

He has loils.

>loils

What did he mean by this?

Don't be so salty, Weissmann

I'd rather have witches instead.

It should have ended in Infernal Castle

That was fucking great for a final dungeon

I think Estelle games are better, she's like Ezio of this shitfest, but I respect your opinion.

Emma is fucking garbage I rather have Vita

Used___

That's fine too.

I can't remember the last game I played that didn't have a shitty final dungeon. Its like a requirement to make the last one a chore to go through.

Posting best girl

The infernal castle was an amazing final dungeon. Every boss fight was fucking hype too, but I'm disappointed we didn't get to smack Rufus. Seriously, what's the fucking point of only fighting him once?

You're fucking garbage.

Over-competence to make up for the rest of the country being severely incompetent.

>It's an Emma+Laura trial chest

I felt sorry for the monsters.

They are the worst in terms of characters/writing but best gameplay.

>Tfw Alisa gets the Magical Girl costume instead of Emma

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING FALCOM

If only her default look was the way she looks in the bath. Take off those glasses and have loose hair.

I like the glasses myself.

What are you talking about? Emma is clearly set up to be the mentor Witch. Just like how Laura is set up as the rival.

As in DLC outfits.

Rean has his Cold Steel the Hegeheg one, and Alisa has the Magical Girl outfit.

I take it you mean the dungeon in epilogue?

The infernal castle had a fucking amazing theme and music. 3 boss fights with actual human antagonists and hype as fuck cutscenes instead of some random generic monsters. Then a final boss stretch with multiple fights and absolutely kickass final mecha battle with team-up supers.

I mean look at CS1. It had fucking nothing going on. Generic ass dungeon with boring ass boss and that's it. Just when you thought you were getting to the good stuff Crow curbstomps you and it's time for credits.

Are we getting those fucking DLC outfits for CS2 or not?

This guy comes in and headpats your gf, what do you do?

Is it bad that I care infinitely more about the side characters and the Crossbell duo than Class VII?

I wonder if they will ever translate Crossbell arc officially or unofficially.

Fuck his sister.

>Draw my sword
>He goes first
>Delay
>Delay
>Delay
>Can't get a turn in
>He headpats my gf more in between turns
>Call for backup
>Second form
>My backup is gone
>He keeps delaying me
>I can't get a turn in
>Fucking weaboos and their delay tactics

Penetrate his best friend before his eyes

Make her wear a helmet when he's around.

Side characters yes. Crossbell duo no. Lloyd from what I can tell is my comrades harem mc.

Also I am kind of excited to see what happens to the side characters in the future. Becky and Hugo are definitely getting married.

Be Toby. Headpat him back instead.

>Tfw the fujo will never be a party member
>Her stats get buffed equivalent to how many men are in the battle
>Two men with a combat Link powers her even more

If he took off her helmet, would she die?

>Rean's dead, empty eyes as karma comes back to haunt him

It would be extremely embarrassing.

The fujo is literally the worst character in the game. Literally one character trait that is a part of ~all her lines. At least the other shit characters who generally only have one trait sometimes talk about something else as well.

Had to use my 4th character s-craft for vermillion final boss. The others died. Man I suck at this game.
Im not sure I gonna enjoy the last boss in the last final dungeon.

My heart. Marshmallow mascot indeed.

Only boss that I got trouble with on hard was Crow and Vita. Others were easy.

And you can make true final boss a complete joke by using mirrors.

>Millium's second fucking s-craft

Enjoy her while you still can, she's worm food soon.

HAIL, HAIL, EREBONIA
A PLACE I DIDN'T MAKE UP

Do you have Taurus Laura with Domination?

Criminal Emma with Fire Bell and Fast Caliber?

Do you have picture of that quest where Olivert starts talking about his dick?

Better be safe and kill every monster in Erebonia while I'm at ait.

So if I let the worm live, it will eventually eat Towa? The sacrifices I have to make.

No, that one is later in the game, I haven't reached that point yet to screenshot it.

>At one point. Blueblanc sneaks on your ship just to set up one of his puzzles and fucks with everyone

I love the fucker so much, though he can still go fuck himself.

Haha! What wonderful emotion!

Will giving the Irina the Cold Steel fix her?

You can take off the glasses with an accessory. I don't know if you can do the same with her hair.

>Haha!

Duvalie is cute!
CUTE!

>mfw i got to this boss battle

youtube.com/watch?v=n4SEcXVQC2o

She was born to be bullied.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjNiKnuMmsM&list=PLfseE3JLZwXz0M4Nv5anYzxt3MIPGP_gD

Why is this song so hype? It just has a quality about it that makes it so hopeful.

Yes she is.

Still. Even though she's bad at what she does. I can't help but like her.

4him

How hard was she bullied in Crossbell? Did Campanella bully her?

>Did Campanella bully her?

Not sure. I do know she lost to a bunch of cops and their helpers.

Just played the intermission chapter after part 1. That was nice fucking chapter. The conversation with Xeno and Leonidas was my favorite part along with Olivier appearing.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of this

Everything about that part was fantastic.

>mfw I actually saw her in the inn in Legram before she was introduces in the story
>Sharon comments something like "Hm, haven't I seen her before?"

I think it's funny how she has a vendetta with Laura's family. It seems to be a personal quarrel from what I can tell. My assumption is that she's pretty much just an ascended fan girl of Arianhod.

>Bad at what she does

It was implied she is clearly strong enough to wipe out your entire party alone but got cockblocked by your backup pals arriving before she had her way.

Uh-huh. user. It's Trails. The series where everyone is holding back. I couldn't take it seriously.

Didnt Arianhod get her ass kicked by a Crossbell police or did that too end in some "this isnt even my final form" shit like most CS2 boss fights?

She was super holding back and you just break her helmet.

Holding back. Hardly even trying to win ect etc.

Nope, no cop out like in CS. She got smacked by a simple police detective and his squad.

She was holding back and testing you.

The Crossbell part music tracks are not on the OST. Are they just straight up recycled from Ao/Zero?

I hope she is a boss fight in CS3. And later joins you with Duvalie

youtube.com/watch?v=TsP7WSySVfk
youtube.com/watch?v=-azjB3lsUTU

Thanks.

How fast would Duvalie kill Rean if he tried to get too close to her master and headpat her?

Fast enough.

She's hyped too much as a strong enemy to join you straight away, but it would be cool. Game needs more competent and relevant party members and less "students that coincidentally have links with important plot points"

Is that Duvalie serving Campanella?

Yeah. That's her.

She looks too good. Does she have any similar personality as Laura?

It would be extremely swift

Just imagine a party with Arianhod, Cassius Bright, Arseid and whatever Rean's master's name is.

CS2 definitely feels like a proper game. CS1 is more of an experiment/falcom having a stroke.

So does anyone know who is the mother of Laura? I dont remember it being mentioned.

Also, Laura/Victor S. Arseid? What is that second name/surname? It starts with S atleast. Dont tell me its actually Sandlot?

>All their battles consist of testing the protagonists

Just a normal girl that died I guess, just like Machias's mom or Elliot's mom.

And now I just realized that Trails hates moms.

not even cosmic horrors stand a chance

I didn't realize that before
>Estelle's mom
>Rixia's mom
>Laura's mom
>Kevin's mom
>Rean's mom
>Elie's mom
It's really not a theory, it's more of a
>Fuck off falcom, and just tell us they're part of the sandlot lineage already

Holy shit you are right. Although with Alisa it's her dad.

Might be, though she just disappeared during the war and became immortal, right? How can she have discendants?

You forgot Jusis' mom. Also technically Fie's mom but she has neither parent. And maybe Emma's mom because she always just mentions her grandmother.

Unless I remember wrong, Jusis's mom too and I guess Fie's mom and dad and Emma's mom and dad too since she only talks about her grandmother.

There's many I didn't include, since it'd be too long of a list. Just named a few off the top of my head.

Is Gaius the only one with a happy and intact family? Is that why he's so boring?

>mfw cs3 reveals that arianhod is sandlot and also the mother of laura

Seriously, was it Arianhod who helped Class seven in Lohengrin castle during CS1?

Yes. Gaius is a walking anomaly.

What the fuck? I first thought I had a stroke or something and posted twice but the timestamp tells someone else made literally the same post. Even the same order.

Gaius is the normal guy. He doesn't have a sad past and his family is alive and fine.

What does the term "Ironblood" even mean? In both games they were shocked whenever someone was an Ironblood but didn't say what it means. Is it literally just a nickname for Best Dad's elite group or something?

>Is it literally just a nickname for Best Dad's elite group or something?
Pretty much.

She didn't win the Dreichels bowl and lost to Olivert's ancestor mother. This is why she's in Ouroboros so she can win this time around.

To be fair I'm pretty sure her dad was a househusband

Why did they spend the entire game saying they are not gonna take sides in the war when literally every single one of their enemies and the imperial army had all their allies.

Then they proceeded to fight various people of the noble alliance over the course of the game saying each time that "No no, we're not taking part in the war, we're just doing our thing and it just so happens that we have to fight the noble alliance to do it ;)"

So what you are saying is that Alisa's mom (male) is dead.

this is jrpg 101, protagonists are not allowed to work for an established side unless they're suitably edgy and angsty about it like Rean in the epilogue

I think I fucked up. I meant to say every one of their enemies was in the noble alliance and all friends in the imperial army.

>Seriously, was it Arianhod who helped Class seven in Lohengrin castle during CS1?

That's what Celine was implying.

Because the Imperial Army wasn't ransacking villages, taking family members hostage, and holding the imperial family amongst others in captivity. I would assume. The Nobles were honestly a bunch of cunts that were, for the most part, objectively in the wrong. It was also all according to Osborne's keikaku

Did they make her titties bigger and upgrade the bounce physics in this game?

Maybe.

Yeah, it was her, coming to bail out her daughter

I want Arianrhod to be Sandlot and Laura's mum

Celine specifically says she's not the Lance Maiden but the Steel Maiden.

Emma best girl. She has the most natural transition if you chose her for CS1 to CS2.

And you know who's the Steel Maiden? Arianrhod

BEST GIRL SPOTTED OUTTA FUCKING NOWHERE

Yeah I know but my point is why didn't they just outright say "noble faction is a bunch of cunts and they are our enemy, we should work together with imperial army to apprehend them". The whole "we are not taking sides!" thing made them feel like a bunch of hypocrites when that's exactly what they did, fought noble alliance often with help of rmp/imperial army.

>Epilogue of CS2
>That fucking door in the engineering building finally has a use other than telling you it's locked

My autism is cured.

Its really annoying how little we are being told about Lohengrin castle, Eisenritter and Stahlritter. One of the most interesting stuff in these game. Not to mention that door in the castle where Rean the retard saw that portal in his vision and heard that voice too, but decided its not important enough to be told to anyone else.

Celine even said earlier that there used to be Divine Knight there

The translations of these games have been pretty stellar. No memes, good choices of words.

>second fight against Duvalie when apprehending Duke Alberea
>Laura with Tauros, Domination
>Motivation
>Noble Command
>Radiant Lion
>one-hits Do Bully
Yaaas

That's what Sen 3 is for, where we learn Laura's mom is Arianrhod and Lohengrin is explained further

Reading comprehension m8, she says it's the steel maiden and not the lance maiden meaning they're not the same person.

>Rean is literally super bonded with everyone now
>Everyone already knows about his ~special powers~ and awakener status etc.
>He still always just goes "what was that, oh well nobody else needs to know" when something like that happens

Pissed me the fuck off.

Purple lightning
Severing Chains
Steel Maiden
Lance Maiden
Radiant Blademaster
Divine Blademaster
Azure Chevalier
Ashen Chevalier
Azure Diva
Slyphid
Blood and Iron Chancellor
Icy Maiden
Hunter of Love
Toval

Am I the only one with autism high enough that Radiant Lion bothers the crap out of me because of its color scheme?

>Blue haired girl with blue clothes, hmm what kind of background color would go well with the S-craft?
>I know! Brownish orange!

Fast Arts Guy.

He's too cool for a nickname.

B-big s-shot arts user!

It's the Blue-Orange contrast

Also I only just now noticed
>Albarea
>Bareahard
>AlBareahaed

What is his Bracer rank? Maybe its not high enough to get him a nickname.

Now that we know Rean's real Dad, who is his real Mom? She's probably dead. Is it possible she's from the Arnor line?

Scherazard was rank C at the start of Sky, so I always assumed Toval was around B

>Tokyo Xanadu eX+
>15,069
Ouch. I don't think Falcom can afford to make CS3 exclusive to PS4.

But it's already great, it even has a national guardian in the Ashen Knight.

Somehow, Sara always seemed kind of unimpressive. How the hell did she become an A rank bracer?

Emma better win the Reanbowl, she deserves it.

I have to say that it looks cute.

Headpat him back and ask him out.

Mein Nigger. Her beside Rean looks natural compared to the others'

Well Laura and Fie as well beside him.

Plot twist, its revealed that Rean and Laura share same mother, but have different father, thus cockblocking any romance between them and making Alisa win by default.

I agree,through her backstory we learn that she had a lot of experience with another profession but that's it
but I just learned Agate was an A rank lol

>Implying her master wouldn't head pat Rean instead and tell him she is proud of him being Dreichel's successor.

It's the playable character debuff. Seriously, they act like she could go toe to toe with many of the bigger enemies alone but when she's with Rean-bean she's just as weakened as the kids in every cutscene after fighting a tough foe.

Also that part where she takes on all the jaegers alone really pissed me off.
>"I'm fucking purple lightning, I'll take you on by myself"
>By making careful use of delay, status effects and the right crafts I manage to win that battle with barely a scrape on me
>In the cutscene afterwards she's losing and only doesn't get killed because the jaegers show pity and just end their contract and go away.

That still leaves Emma and Fie.

>Is it literally just a nickname for Best Dad's elite group or something?
Basically, they picked it since it goes with Best Dad's title as the Iron and Blood Chancellor.

Because they technically didn't want to make it seem like the Reformist faction was right, the whole point of the third side is a political one, basically to oppose how forceful Osborne was being with the reforms and make the country more united by showing Nobles and Commoners working together.

Tactically it would have been easier to just join the Imperial Army, but it kinda takes away from the meaning of them being a third side, and ruins the parallels between Rean and the old Emperor.

So if Crow had lived in the final battle, how would that have changed things?

Rean hold her hand instead of headpatting like the rest of girls, she got this.

Osborne would have rekt him with Black Workshop gimmicks

Vermillion pls

>Rean and Laura are fraternal twins with different fathers because both Victor and Osborne DP'd the cooter of Arianrhod

Victor did say he was one of the greatest men of their time

Why is Osborne such a Chuuni, giving his group such quirky names like Scarecrow or Icy Maiden,

Does CSII end in a cliffhanger like Trails FC? I wouldn't want to play the games only to be subjected to a massive agonizing wait suffered by those who played Trails in the Sky FC.

>It starts with S atleast. Dont tell me its actually Sandlot?

Maybe this is why Duvalie doesn't like Laura.

Plus Laura is kind of like Duvalie's Sandlot so...

It wraps up the main plot of CSII quite nicely, and while there are definitely some things left unexplained, mainly because CSIII is going to be a thing, there's no cliffhanger. No blatant sequel hook. I was satisfied, and don't find myself thinking "I need CSIII now" like I thought with CSII after the first game.

>Duvalie's Sandlot
fuck not Duvalie, I meant Rean's Sandlot

Considering all the plot twists we see in Trails, I wouldnt even be surprised if that were the case. And Duvalie does know something that Laura doesnt. And gets butthurt when Laura isnt interested about hearing it.

Would be kinda funny though, if Arianrhod really turns out to be Sandlot. And Laura's mother like some anons here like to think

She'll probably be related to Laura somehow. I seriously have to wonder what Duvalie's personal beef against the Arseid family is. It seems incredibly petty.

>bring Sara to the castle
>McBurn comments on her presence being enough to make things interesting
I wish there was some kind of connection between character abilities and their plot-mandated power level.

Using her brain obviously isnt Duvalies strong point, so feels like it might be something petty like putting Stahlritter against Eisenritter and trying to prove that my knights are better than yours. Arianrhod most likely doesnt even care.

This series need more big guys.

Poor Duvalie, why is she do they bully her so much?

Is that Zero no Kiseki fantranslation going anywhere?

>Use Millium's 2nd S-break on the train
>Doesn't blow up the whole train

???????

user, just accept that S-Crafts exaggerate a bit.

>jusis-Machias link makes her the equivalent of an enforcer

Well if people like Sharon or Sara were as powerful gameplay wise as they canonically are there wouldn't be much game balance

It's like wondering why Laura's laser sword skill is weaker than her giant lion slash.

Fruits of my training > Might of the Arseid school

It doesn't seem right

Can you even get 100% evasion in CS2? I'm stuck at 90% on Fie

Then she is useless since she will always hold back.

It's an aura lion, it's the proof that she is the strongest!

I think you should wonder how Jusis brings a horse everywhere. Or where Sara gets that hill. Or that Gaius has not one, but TWO spears.

They really should have played up Gaius being the most normal person despite being a complete outsider.

>it's always night on a farm

You can hit over 100% Evasion for whatever reason. Evade 1-2/Aeolus Gem, Shining R, Patterned Shirt (+20% EVA), 2 Evergreens, and any Master Quartz that gives an Evasion Boost

Emma is the best.

Who's this guy? I wished they instead put a female spear user.

Why is she so lewd?

Pretty sure it's just boosting the rate of evasion, not "you evade x% of the time"

Towa

It's the latter. The game itself says in the "Help" section that Evasion "represents the chance to unfailingly evade physical attacks". 100% Evasion means you're essentially untouchable to physical attacks

Not exactly. You still get hit by some shit. You just 100% dodge most physical attacks.

I should watch that shit again now that I also know this franchise pretty well. When I watched I only knew Ys well.

Doesnt that one MQ give 90% magic evasion or something too? Only S-crafts could kill someone having those buffs

>Doing Towa's special scene
>Trophy name is You're Atowable

Teacher Towa.

Well, the only things you get hit by are boss' S-Crafts, and magic shit, which can be semi-fixed by using Shield quartz

Not just that, but some physical crafts will still hit you no matter what. I think the training bots tail slam attacks is one of those.

Honestly seems only fair. I mean I have Fie at 100% evasion and gave her the quartz that makes counters always critical and it is OP as fuck as is even with crafts sometimes hitting me.

Would those go through adamantine shield as well?

>mfw dropped a sun on the principal and didn't even get detention

Its much better fixed with Katze
You get a 90% chance to absorb all arts damage

I just always tell myself that Sara or Sharon have their combat potential drastically reduced since they have to make sure that CVII aren't getting fucked

>Sharon/Sara: I don't want to make the kids feel powerless so I'll weaken myself and not fight at my full potential

Works for me.

Sharon is part of Ouroboros, so she's an expert on reducing her powerlevel.

Also true. It is a requirement after all.

>that moment when Loewe stopped holding back he lost
Learn the lesson, never go 100% and you're invincible

Is Tokyo Xanadu good? I keep seeing it mentioned in these threads

Decent game with a shit story.