Kingdom Hearts 2.8

What did you guys think about the most beautiful cover art of all time?

I love Jap Ico's cover, thanks for asking.

This
How can others even compete?

How does the jap's Ico cover looks like?

How do you guys take this series seriously? Why do people take this fucking Goofy game's gigantic edgy plot is cool?

How is your immersion not broken when fucking Donald Duck's no pants ass waddles through your JRPG cutscenes?

I like how Nomura copies FFXV art with KH characters.

Immersion? It's kingdom hearts. Its stupidity is quite charming to many people.
Plus the gameplay is good.

Nice cover, too bad DDD is a boring piece of shit.

>take this game seriously
Have you ever tried to have fun you sperglord?

no

no

>Plus the gameplay is good.
It hasn't been good since 2008.

autism at work.
Somehow autists on Cred Forums are more autistic than people who like Kingdom Hearts.

True

that's fucking boring, just like ICO

It's great.
It's simple, clean and tells all about the game in just one picture.

Question to the major KH fags.

If I want to get into the series, and I get HD 1.5, HD 2.5 and HD 2.8, does that cover remasters of all the games?

Or are there still some individual ones missing?

Nop. You will be missing Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (mobile). But in the HD2.8 there will be a "movie" that tells Unchained X's story.

You'll miss Unchained, but that's a phone game so it doesn't matter.
the HD collections contain the HD remasters of the cutscenes of RE:Coded and 358/2 Days. 2.8 will include a movie called Back Cover that covers up the events in Unchained from the perspective of those masked guys.

That will cover everything of importance.
The must play games are 1, Chain of Memories (if you can stomach it), 2, Birth by Sleep and DDD. The rest of the "games" are just cut scenes you can skim or read the plot for.

Well yeah, but you're only going to get the cutscenes from Days and Coded, not actual gameplay. Days is shit so it doesn't matter, but Coded is actually fun. And then there's Unchained of course, that's ongoing right now, for the mobile.

Also the best cover is KHFM cover. Simple and beautiful. 2.8 is nice too though.

Thanks.

Yeah, I agree bro. Here's the better cover.