What is your favorite gaming controversy?

What is your favorite gaming controversy?
And why the fuck people like controversies more than games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAdVItTk5UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never suffocate to death in big anime titties

i've had enough
release me from this mortal coil

>Critics of violent game imagery, such as British Member of Parliament Keith Vaz, have cited games involving rape as an example of why video game content needs to be more strictly regulated.[4] RapeLay in particular had come to Vaz's attention in 2009, three years after its initial release, as being one of the rape games purchasable on Amazon.com, despite not being officially distributed nor supported outside of Japan, and he vowed to bring the issue into the British Parliament to prevent the game from being sold. Amazon subsequently removed the game from its website.[5] Equality Now followed up on the game, urging activists to write to Illusion and Japanese Prime Minister Taro Aso in protest, arguing the game breaches Japan's obligations under the 1985 Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women.[6] In May 2009, these actions culminated in the restriction of the sale and production of RapeLay by the Ethics Organization of Computer Software (EOCS), an independent Japanese ratings organization for adult games, making the purchase of the game impossible.[7]

Things like these make me want to hurt real people.

The media meltdown provided so much entertainment

Rapelay was shit anyway

I agree, it was a huge downgrade to Illusions previous titles. More like a interactive VN than anything.
Still was uncalled for to go out of their way to ban it from being sold in a foreign country for virtual moriality reasons.

i liked the ones back in the day when people would complain about video games being violent, so postal had a bunch of people in the game with signs who were protesting violent video games and you had to burn them down(i think it was something like that not sure if you HAD to burn them down or if that was just something i did)

The modern ones, especially Dragons crown just make me REEEE because im an aspiring artist who wants to draw big tit chubbies and by the time im competent enough you can probably only draw akhbars.

I always go back and look at old articles about The War Z.

That game was such a wake-up call for both Valve and consumers.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAdVItTk5UA

Goddamn Christfags are stupid.

>that drawing

Tell me more about how GamerGate doesn't harass people.

Whats wrong with five guys?

MY NAME IS "NOT IMPORTANT"

Delete that, Lolicon is banned on Cred Forums

i bet you also think that those who draw comics of prophet Muhammad should be beheaded for harassment

Why would I? Muslim extremists are the ultimate anti-SJWs. Fuck 'em.

They are enemies but their methods are just the same.

>Keith Vaz

Wasnt he brought out for sleeping with loads of prostitutes and having dealings with a pimp last week?

Whether or not MGSV was a shit game

It was ME 3 that popularized the "entitled" defense