Anyone wants free BDO accounts?

I have two.
Managed to sell one, but these two ... I just can't.

Since they went KakaoGames, support is right out dogshit "quality". So it's impossible to change the email, in order to sell them.
(I just wanted to get 10-15$ for each, I don't care about the money, just want it gone.)

So anyway.
Would anyone seriously play this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKPHxNjQqEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me

Like, I am considering them giving away, but:
- Email cannot be changed. I won't help you. I will not play the game ever anymore, and you do NOT need the email for anything. You can play the game, buy shit, etc.
- I don't want to give them away just for freeloaders to grab them. What I mean is... some people may be geniously interested. .. But I guess I can't do anything against this point, grabbers will be grabbers.

Might be able to squeeze some fappage out of it, but don't think it's really worth SSD space.

BDO is pay2win as fuck, your accounts are worthless.

Well, I don't really recommend it for that, characters arr rook same. If you look up a template site, you can already see almost all possible options for all characters.

uhm.

I am not selling them, faggot, I just though someone would like to play this game.

> hurr durr p2w
I know, it's p2w just like any other game. Especially f2p games. But some people like it.

me [email protected]

Most interested in the character creation but the game is cool too

Send me one pls
[email protected]
If its a decent acc I'll PayPal u couple of bucks too

Meh, it's collectors or whatever, 50$ ones.
Most shit is unclaimed, pets are on Jordine though.

How do I play the class in the OP pic? Because I'd like to play that.

Dude, I've been waiting for a few months to play this, but my PC was shit. Literally couldn't be a better time, since I am waiting for my new PC to arrive. Could I get one of the accounts?

It's a Sorceress.
Basically a melee-ish wizard woman.

It's a weird mix, but it's kinda cool.

Sure thing, if you pass me an email famalam.

As I mentioned before, character creation is not much. It's very limited, even though it looks pretty on screenshots and whatnot.

It's a grindy game too, but the combat is fun.
Well fuck there are plenty of vids online, but as I said, character creation is not one of the strong points of the game.
(Even though /vg/ threads circlejerk around it.)

[email protected]

[email protected]

I was going to buy a key. I think last I checked they went for literately a couple of dollars.

I'm still interestedly enough. There was a standalone CC before and I passed hours on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKPHxNjQqEQ

Btw just in case, I don't promise anything, and if you start posting, please use a trip, or something I can verify you.

Maybe this won't be needed, but who knows.

Well, yeah, simple accounts / code is very cheap now, true.

That's meInstead of a tripcode

People are selling them for less than a dollar, lol.

Got a code left?

>kinguin

Yes?

Ded thread. Op didn't deliver.