World War 1 seen through Battlefield

World War 1 seen through Battlefield
youtube.com/watch?v=gw9KcqQSRRI

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/51f5j3/was_the_western_front_of_ww1_fought_with_mostly/
youtube.com/watch?v=dfqOWxwDXdQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Army_during_World_War_I
youtube.com/watch?v=4pY3hlQEOc0
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtu.be/5LAwJDA_DB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>linking directly to crowbcat

WE

fuck off

>Breaking News: Beta has glitches

>it's a crowbcat shilling thread

And normies were jumping into the battlefield 1 hype train and talking shit infinte warfare. The tables have turned around. Who the fuck still wanted another past war shooter. I wound perfere if dice worked on battlefield 5 game instead of this shit.

>Beta has glitches

Well colour me to surprised. Colour me black in particular because that's what he should be focusing on

Is this your first battlefield beta? Everything you've seen will be in the release version

>"""""""""""""beta""""""""""""""""" a few weeks before the game gets gold status

We only shill dunkey videos around here bud

From the videos description, you crowbcat idiots are actually surprising.

>Shit looks so ridiculous, it actually looks fun
I'm dying here.

>Alpha
>due in about 3 weeks
just dashing out another $59.99 plus $19.99 for season pass for in incomplete game.

>WE
fuck off racist, colonial troops were in world war 1

All me ;)

reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/51f5j3/was_the_western_front_of_ww1_fought_with_mostly/

>but I feel saying that "the European part of the conflict back then had mostly white Europeans" is both uninformed and ignorant to just how many nationalities and ethnicities were involved and stationed on the Western Front

>Furthermore, I think it also it's important to recognise that front line troops (the ones you may find 'while googling to look up photos of the trenches') were only a tiny proportion of the huge machine that operated in the theatre

>Ironically, the Western Front during those four years of conflict was possibly the most ethnically diverse place on Earth at that time.

>This problem is really bigger than a video games portrayal of soldier diversity. At the end of the day Battlefield has included ethnicities to represent more of its player base, but the reaction or veiled excuse to the inclusion of non-white non-Europeans in the conflict as somehow "inaccurate" is further examples of the pervasive and very real white-washing that occurred after WW1

:^)

At least they got the british right.

Video was posted less than an hour ago and already shilled all over Cred Forums? I am impressed

Hey guys have you seen this video from based Crowbcat?
Sony literally BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=dfqOWxwDXdQ

Like 10,000 minorities total in a war with 65,000,000 Europeans.

Seems pretty desperate to pander to the 0.00015385% tbqh.

wait a minute..
that's not crowbcat
guys dont watch this

>1.8 million Indians alone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Army_during_World_War_I

So it is your first BF beta then.

Game will be broken as shit during the first year like every other battlefield since 1942 mate, there's no denying it.

I'm not him but the BF3 beta was an absolute disaster. You could fall through the floor and shoot people through the ground. In the real game you couldn't do it and most of the problems were addressed so I don't agree with your point

>INDIANS
>MINORITIES

lolololololo

(You)

>i'm underage and don't remember the disaster that was the BF3 and BF4 release

saved, if only because I had did a triple take to figure out what the fuck was going on.

why didn't they include an indian instead of 3 blacks? that's not diversity

>nobody recognises they finally fixed the netcode after 14 years of rubberbanding shit tickrate crap
FINALLY

going back to bf4 was torture

Crowbat Iike your videos, but stop shilling on Cred Forums

They did

crowbar shills too much here

>imfuckingplying
are you kidding me nigger? It's still just as fucking shit

where is he?

i made this video

worked fine for me desu

even on shitty aus servers

All of those like incentives to get the game. I'm here for a good time, not a balanced time, etc.

ur alrite cowbcat

>strayan
well that makes sense
anything slightly better than "absolutely horrible" would seem good, can't fault you for that

i don't think you could shoot people through the ground. you could spot and shoot people through rocks tho.

alright
*hides in shame*

Thanks brah the struggle is real

I don't know how you guys do it

i don't even give a shit about 4k to begin with. am playing video games not watching movies. mostly indie games are going to be able to run 4k with no problems but not a expect in this specs shit so i don't really know.

we all live inside depresssed

horrible country.

wasnt as bad only a few short years ago

BE ADVISED!

to be honest 4k is a fucking meme unless you want to spot snipers and shit and you need the extra clarity in the distance

its such a deminishing return the fucking higher you go above 1080p its not funny.

I just turn up the AA and enable some sharpening if the game i play is blurry

>All those semi-autos

Just kill me now

Indian units didn't fight mixed with the french.

Really they should have had different colonial regiments on different maps if they wanted to go that route. It's not like they could affort to map out another couple of dozen character models.

That way you get m-m-mm-m-m-muh diversity while still actually making sense.

you niggers said the same shit about Battlefield 4 but it took 1 (one) entire fucking year for them to make the game even remotely playable after launch and they had to bring in a separate studio

They wont fix this

They don't know how

Australian connection isn't any worse to strayan servers you moron.

man this was funny as fuck
>that mixture of abhorrent bugs all the while generic black rap is blasting in the background
how can crowbcat be so based

One would think that after three equally disastrous betas later they'd gotten at least the slightest hang of their precious proprietery engine, so as to not have the same damn bugs every time.

stop shilling

>Indian units didn't fight mixed with the french

Of course not, Indian Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs fought and died alongside the British on the Western front in a war that had very little to do with them. They were told to go and fight for those who had conquered them, and so they did.

One of the first accounts of the Indians on the Western front was from one British officer who couldn't believe their bravery. The trench they were supposed to be stationed in had recently been taken by the Germans before their arrival so they charged at it with bayonets and took it back

Music is from BF1 trailer tho

The British probably just told them that trench was the one designated for shitting.

it actually looks fun by how stupid it is
dont fix it, make it worse

you must be joking

They didn't actually fight side-by-side though. They were segregated, along with the rest of britain's colonial forces, for organization reasons. I mean, there's instances of them fighting along side each other, just like there's plenty of instances of english and french fighting alongside eachother; they were still seperate forces.

where's the clip from 32seconds from?

I'm pretty sure he's not joking... That sounded familiar.

Well of course, they didn't have diversity quotas in those days. It would be beyond stupid from a gameplay perspective to have 10 different factions under the British Flag in BF1 so you can play a whole game as "Britain - Gurkhas" "Britain - Muslim Indians" "Britain - Warrior Sikhs" etc etc. The ability to customise your British character to play as any of the troops who fought and died under the British flag is much more straightforward.

Imagine how fun Hardline would've been if it was this broken

i thought he added that in as some kind of low-key satire about EA enforcing their progressive agenda by making a shit ton of the soldiers black

>people complaining about blacks being unrealistic when everyone has a automatic and tanks are everywhere

nah it's from this

>crowbcat
SAGE
HIDE

>0:39

He's not.

>you niggers said the same shit about Battlefield 4 but it took 1 (one) entire fucking year for them to make the game even remotely playable after launch
And it ended up being a great game.

>they had to bring in a separate studio
DICE LA is there to patch DICE's games.

>They wont fix this
Why not?

>They don't know how
Source?

hahaha you can't make this up

>Source?

>DICE LA is there to patch DICE's games.

it is and always will be shit
>unbalanced gadgets
>shit maps
>retarded movement speed
>sun glare
>graphics over quality
>doritos all over the screen

>a random shovelware developer EA picked up 2 years ago so they could push out yearly battlefield titles is there to patch things

Did this autist scour the internet for every bug he could find?

The game had fucking awful stability and crashed every couple of games but bugs like the ones shown were rare as fuck.

>>Cred Forums complaining about blacks being unrealistic when everyone has a automatic and tanks are everywhere

Ftfy senpai.

It is.
DICE LA hasn't done any single game.
All they have done ever since was making patches for DICEs games.
They were previously Danger Close, the studio was renamed after MOH Warfighter flopped, and that's all they have done since they were renamed into DICE LA back in early 2013, and ever since then all they have done was Battlefield 4 patches.

Also, how can a question asking sources be wrong?

>Danger Close
>random shovelware company
>a videogame studio created by fucking Steven Spielberg
>creators of fucking Medal of Honor
>developers of most Medal of Honor titles
>developers of Command & Conquer 3 and 4
>picked by EA 2 years ago
>when Danger Close has been owned by EA since 2000

Most of danger close was gutted and other team merged in, user.

No team under EA's banner stays together for more than 5 years.

>a random shovelware developer EA picked up 2 years ago so they could push out yearly battlefield titles is there to patch things
The fuck are you talking about, DICE LA hasn't made a single game.

BF3, BF4, Battlefront and BF1 are made by DICE, Hardline was made by Visceral.

DICE LA hasn't made a single game.

>No team under EA's banner stays together for more than 5 years.
Well, they did stay together for 13 years under EA.

>if we can't change da worrrrrrrld
>no pain no gain

Why do they have to put rap music to this? Music for WW1 would fit much more as like soft, somber, soulful music that would make you want to kill yourself as you listen to it.

This. I played the beta for about 15 hours and never encountered anything like this.

Under the name DICE LA, no. They were formed from a few members of danger close and most of the team members from another group that literally only made shovelware.
EA has a very aggressive policy of rotating out management, and usually most of the personnel, regularly. That's like saying Bioware's stayed together over the years.

>another group that literally only made shovelware.
Which one?

>white people replaced with africans and muslims
>rap music

Really makes you think...

>Music for WW1 would fit much more as like soft, somber, soulful music that would make you want to kill yourself as you listen to it.
perhaps a bit of an overrated choice but i think this would fit fairly well
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
>slow motion shots of soldiers getting decimated by artillery, cavalry charging and other assorted images you'd expect to see in a WW1 montage

They put that music because it appeals to kids

>Music for WW1 would fit much more as like soft, somber, soulful music
That doesn't appeal to young people.

You are not the audience of this game.

What evidence do they have of this? What validated statistics do they have of soldier ethnicity can they give? Because we all know it reeks of bullshit.

>slow motion shots of soldiers getting decimated by artillery, cavalry charging and other assorted images you'd expect to see in a WW1 montage
And I can already hear all the Battlefield fanbase yawning.

Kids don't want that.

You have to accept that this game isn't made to appeal to you.

Is this a Horrors of War thread?

i'm only 19 so i'm pretty sure i'm still within the target demographic of the battlefield games

>Kids don't want that.
anyone should be able to appreciate an arguably emotional scene, unless they're below the age of 10

heck, make the trailer retain the same fast-paced gameplay along with explosions while breaking in between with something emotionally provocative; that way you'd most likely reach out to everyone, battlefield fans and those interested in world war 1 alike

>i'm only 19 so i'm pretty sure i'm still within the target demographic
Not at all, the main audience of this game are 10-15 year old kids.

>anyone should be able to appreciate an arguably emotional scene
Kids don't look forward to that in a dumb online shooter.
They want it to be bombastic, and spectacular and basically, ''cool''.

>implying

Kek. Reminded me of this.

I will never not laugh at this webm.

>implying not
t. strayan who's spent time in the US

I love reloading in the heat of battle!

>Crowbshill
>reddit

>autists expecting realism in a Battlefield game

I wanna meet the black dude that had to make his character black so he feel like he had a part in WW1

>That little jerk as he catches the rifle.

Every damn time.

>redditbcat

i don't know, user
i'd like to hold a higher opinion of people and believe they'd be able to appreciate a somber approach to WW1, especially if they've already learned about how horrific and pointless the entire war was (which they should already start teaching or have already taught the kids in 7th/8th grade about)

>i'd like to hold a higher opinion of people and believe they'd be able to appreciate a somber approach to WW1
I'm sure they would, but this franchise doesn't appeal to that kind of people.

>(which they should already start teaching or have already taught the kids in 7th/8th grade about)
Thing is, kids only memorize data for the test, and then forget about it.
They retain the main idea, but forget completely about the details.

>playing battlenigger 1

> Visiting reddit
Go be cancer somewhere else you fucking cyber mexican. I wish we could vote for a Trump version on Cred Forums so he would ban people visiting reddit and make Cred Forums great again.

Why do so many numales hate crowbcat?

He makes vidya kino and his opinions are basically Cred Forums to a t

Do you understand what sarcasm is?

>ew cooties
If you didn't understand the reason why this page was quoted to begin with, you're fighting an uphill battle with your brain.

>and his opinions are basically Cred Forums
That's exactly the problem, it's essentially low hanging fruit: the channel.

No It appeals to niggers. They want nigger audience. No white boius allowed.

>linking to reddit

it hardly is though

nobody makes videos like he does

They also appeal to niggers because they know white kids are going to buy it anyway.
Not to mention that controversy from racial issues can spawn discussion about the game where otherwise there wouldn't be, and since all kinds of discussion is marketing, it's basically a form of free marketing.

Then you just have to wait until the puppets do their work and start feeling offended/start sucking your dick.

>Thing is, kids only memorize data for the test, and then forget about it.
this is one of the main flaws with the test-based education system, even though it's practically the best thing we've got in terms of determining intelligence as it stands

kids aren't incentivized to think about what they're learning and are, as you said, just going to memorize what they can for a test and move on
wish they'd somehow encourage kids to want to learn more, but that's probably easier said than done

daily reminder to punch every liberal you see in the face.
they deserve it for trying to destroy western civilization

You have to admit it's a pretty good business strategy since whites are a dying race.

There is more whites than niggers who capable of paying for a video game. Hmm, but I think you be right this time. Only retards will buy EA's game.

I wanted 2143 and got dissapointed hard

Can you be any more of an ass licker?

Why would you want a sequel to 2142? You know neo-DICE would ruin it.

I like his videos and he exposes all the trash that's going on the games industry

Can you be any more of an assblasted anti-gamergate cuckold?

Can you be any more of a buzzword spouting retard?

He couldn't make a video about niggers replacing whites in BF, cos he knows that his pussy is not enough tight to stop Reddit's backlash

>hehe guys i am definitely not a lefty cuckold lololol xd

what did he mean by this

it's a bad idea to publically display your power level atm

maybe when trump gets in it'll become more and more acceptable until we finally deport all niggers

>>>>>>reddit

You're not even being subtle.

Subtle about what, gayboy?

False flagging or you're just being retarded. Could be both.

lol CTR is so btfo by their own demented candidate they cant even be bothered to put effort into shilling any more

the pay must be poor tbqh

I'm in charge here

I liked Battlefield 1 and I found it fun.

I'm not going to buy that shit for full price because fuck EA but I actually enjoyed it

I found it a general improvement from BF3/4 in many ways including gunplay, we might finally see the end of Assualts with high RPM weapons, jumping around corners and ruling every single map and gamemode. The 60hz servers and netcode improvements make the game feel a fucking ton more responsive than BF3/4 ever did.

The bugs in this video are rare and a lot of them require either careful set up or are a one in one thousand chance kind of deal. I'm disappointed in CrowbCat really, this video was just nitpicking and editing shit together to make the game look worse than it actually is.

I came in extremely skeptical after the two shitshows that were BF3 and 4 and I had more fun in the game than I've had since Bad Company 2. It's maybe not as good as BF2 and 2142 but I played those so long ago it's hard to know if it's just nostalgia or not.

I don't really give a shit about historical accuracy, no WWII game was historically accurate either and I don't get triggered by blacks existing in a setting that they weren't in especially since there is evidence the final game will let you choose a 'face' which will dictate your skin color. People calling this 'revisionist history' are paranoid to the ninth degree.

It's a solid game, I'll pirate it for the singleplayer out of curiosity and maybe pick this shit up on special down the line.

>call out a youtube channel for shilling
>ugh you must be a c-cuck nu male clinton supporter

I'm not wrong :)

Daily reminder that crowbcat outed himself as a goobershitter early this year and regularly posts on Cred Forums

Report, sage and hide

I'm honestly curious if you can back this up with facts because I've been subbed to the guy for ages and I've never seen any of this.

I was looking for the screencap from Cred Forums and on Cred Forums, but I cant find it, it was around may when he took down the video he made criticizing shillary's campaign and muh based trump

WUZ
youtu.be/5LAwJDA_DB0

how did it get to this point