She's not a loli. She's a thousand years old dragon

>she's not a loli. She's a thousand years old dragon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Nowi
>not Nono

Sully best girl

I want to fuck her daughter

I chose her too.

Couldn't you have waited two more days before doing this?

Yeah, wtf OP? You wasted a perfectly good opportunity here.

At least wait until it's the 21st in the earliest time zone or something.

>she's not a loli. She's a 300 years old vampire

So?

>she's a loli
>everyone tries to fuck her anyway

Actually, she is both.

No, she's still a loli, just not underage.

She's also fucked more guys than you can count.

I guess Cred Forums calls anything a fucking loli these days.

she is litterally a flat chested teenager

Fucked more guys than OP? That's not possible.

If it looks like a loli, talks like a loli and acts like a loli, then it's a loli.

I accept it, much like I accept that there are some homosexuals who have grown to/choose to be attracted to their own sex. It's not something they're 'born' with. but it's okay, because it doesn't hurt anyone.

Anna is best, and redheaded Morgan is CUTE AS FUCK.

>Liking lolis

Kill yourself pedos.

She's good, but I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn't pair her up with her best support partner.

Fuck man, why did Awakening have better supports than Fates? Fates is better in almost every way, but the supports all suck ass.

Yeah but she's an ugly potato face that looks identical to a boy except in a dress.

Youthful-looking and short older women deserve love too.

Awakening's supports are also shit

>you couldn't kill her when slaying the dark brotherhood
I'm still mad

kek

>arguments, with a strawman image.

Except my throbbing cock

nothing in this picture is wrong though

>implying the two are mutually exclusive
Loli is a body type.

soooo
actually SHE is the pedophile?

Lets be honest for a moment here. People that sexually like "little girls who are a million years old" or whatever, is totally fine. Legally and from a moral perspective.

Nothing is wrong with that because we know they act with discernment: they know right from wrong, the nature and consequences of their actions.

That's why there is nothing morally wrong from liking lolis sexually. It's a body type, you know. Loli =/= no discernment.

thats a lot of mental gymnastics buddy

Wait... YOU CAN FUCK AVERSA?

If you feel that body type is more important than actual physical and mental age, does that mean you'd be okay with fucking a 12 year old that had tits and a more developed body?

Yep though you only get the option right before the last battle.

Why did you delete your post and remove your name, namefag?

post lewd lollys

How about a delinquent loli instead?

And this is why you don't sexualize the requisite dragon loli, it feels cheap as hell. At the very least sexualize an actual loli and none of this "oh but's really a thousand year old wizard/alchemist/dragon"

No, pedo.

>much taller than a loli
>long-ass legs
She's a petite woman/teenager, deal with it normie.

>not modded
She's my qt shota's vampire wife who I converted into a vampire lord and rule a private plane of oblivion alongside with

>hates fun
Literally the perfect girl for Cred Forums.

>best support partner
>implying it's not Donnel
Galeforce Kjelle is a monster with General as her final class

The literal retard is more Cred Forums than anything.

You can also fuck Walhart, Yen'fay, Gangrel, Emmeryn and Priam(Ike's descendant). But not Mustafa ;_;

>Looks like a duck
>Acts like a duck
>Sounds like a duck
It's a duck, lads, I don't really care what special names you have for it.

End of the day it's fucking fiction, and if you want to have your duck actually be a magic dragon despite being a duck in every regard but that title, that's fine, enjoy.

But it's a duck.

>Is this duck
It's a "duck" that isn't morally or legally wrong to want to fuck.

Maybe she's like 8 years old in Dragon years. You know kinda like the opposite of dogs.

>Morally
I don't know about that, it's morally wrong to have sex with someone who cannot consent, a child or someone with the mental capacity of one are both morally wrong to want to have sex with.

Legally though, yea I'm pretty sure appearance has little to no bearing on the law, but good luck proving her age to anyone while she looks and acts like a child.

Hence, good thing it's fiction, where that shit's all fine.

>Emmeryn

WHAT, BUT I SAW HER COMMIT SUDOKU

>I don't know about that, it's morally wrong to have sex with someone who cannot consent, a child or someone with the mental capacity of one are both morally wrong to want to have sex with.
But she is not a child physically or mentally. Hence, neither legally nor morally. Either way all I'd have to do is prove she's a dragon. Can't be that difficult.

Still, it IS 2D, as you say.

It's as least less fucking patronizing, it's like that stupid notincest shit 'oh we're not related by blood', it's discount bullshit made to appeal to the degenerate while being whitewashed, If you're going to commit a taboo, fucking COMMIT to it, goddammit

Just because you want to fuck children really badly doesn't mean everyone else wants to.

Is this what Fire Emblem has become?

Who are literally retarded and preschool dropout?

>if you find little girls attractive then just go fuck a little girl you pussy
Thanks for the laugh, user.

Weaker localization.

They took the time to really spice the script up in Awakening and even redo characters wholesale like Gregor and Henry to a lesser extent.

Whereas with Gregor they turned generic old samurai stock character into goofy Russian guy, they just sort of shrugged, pretty much transliterated Hisame, threw some shit about pickles in there and called it a day.

Amnesiac queen and the Awakening equivalent of Luigi.

Loli is a body type you stupid faggots.

Awakening had better yuri than Fates.

lolis have always been shit
manga is superior to anime

>Source; my or someone else's anus.
Convincing!

Minerva best girl

My nigga.

Organize the following from most desirable to least desirable 4 u.

1) underaged loli who gets raped
2) underaged loli who gets tricked into sex (and likes it)
3) underaged loli who willingly sleeps around due to past abuse or a desperate situation.
4) underaged loli who just wants sum fuck.
5) legal loli who acts like a child
6) legal loli who acts like an adult.

>Literally retarded
Emmeryn
>preschool dropout
Cynthia

She survives but with brain damage and amnesia.

In spite of this, she's still a really powerful mage, on par with a Magic asset avatar.

6 > 3 = 4 > 5 > 2 >>> 1

I can't fap to straight up rape. The fear and blood and tears make me soft.

Dragons are nice, yes

The story shat on itself to give you emmeryn, aversa, gangrel and walhart as units. It shat on itself even further by letting you have kids with them.

It's a video game. Get over it, faggot.
Focus on real-world problems like actual child rapists.
Not even into loli, children are disgusting creatures. I'd know, I used to be one

I'm honestly surprised they didn't go all the way and make Validar a recruitable unit too.

>Oh Robin you didn't *really* kill me you just knocked me out!
>But now I see how evil Grima is and I'll join you to stop him!

At least they made an excuse for Yen'fay as he's not that world's Yen'fay. But no, somehow Walhart, Aversa and Gangrel survive being 'killed" in battle and Emmeryn living a 50ft drop.

>fucking your father

Stupid japs can't make a dragon sexy without just drawing a little girl and calling it a dragon.

>fucking your cousin
>fucking your sister
>fucking a dragon
>fucking your best friend's sister
>fucking your best friend's daughter
Not that much of a stretch

They "can", it's just that jap furfags aren't as loud and obnoxious as the western ones.

where are the loli prostitutes?

Emmeryn could've plausibly survived since they had to leave the area immediately and didn't have time to confirm her death.

It's pretty much implied that Walhart only came back to life in the wake of Grima's resurrection, hence why he only reappears during endgame. It wouldn't be too big of a leap that this is why Gangrel is alive too. Given that Gangrel is the only person Chrom adamantly refuses to give redemption to(instead just telling him that he could die usefully), it's likely that Gangrel likely did die in his final showdown with Chrom and merely came back to life a few years later.

The only odd one out is Aversa and even then it wouldn't be the weirdest scenario for them to survive, since they were being harried up Mt Origin, not laying siege to a castle.

3, I guess I could have worded it better.

I feel like Walhart, Gangrel and Aversa surviving seems plausible. People have survived worst injuries in real life. Walhart seems kinda of a stretch because he supposedly died inside his castle and people would've saw him getting up. But Gangrel and Aversa were left for dead in the middle of the woods so no one could confirm their deaths

Lol, what's going on with that armor?

>fucking your best friend's sister
Robin had really cute support convos with Lissa, couldn't help but pair them up. Plus you get two magic-tank children out of it, so win-win.

Probably awkward for Chrom though...

>Adult woman wants to have children and raise a family
>No male wants to touch her because of the way she looks
>Her hopes and dreams are smashed every time a guy looks at her

Yeah no your the asshole here. You need to look past whats on the outside.

Do you think Nowi will ever "grow up" like Tiki did?

They are shoulder guards. Shes wearing normal armor underneath them. You can place them on any unit in Fates.

oh look, a formulaic nu-Cred Forums thread that directly equates lolis with 3DPD. How novel, how refreshingly new, this totally hasn't happened 2-3 times a day for the past 5 years.

Lissa is a precious cinnamon roll and has cute support convos with everyone. But personally I usually pair her with Vaike because Owain is usually always a better Swordmaster. Especially with Vaike passing down Counter to Owain so you have Astra/Vantage/Counter/Galeforce/Swordfaire. Also the idea of Chrom's "rival" fucking his little sister is kinda funny to me

Yeah in like 2000 years, given Tiki's age.

Actually that's how it's been since long before the loli aspect was a thing. Pic related is Tiki in the Marth games. Manaketes just age real fuckin slow, about ten years for every thousand, so Tiki's just hit her 30s.

Nowi was just when they started capitalizing on the lolifags.

who is the guy with ridiculous shoulder plates that has nothing wrong?

so i dont have to feel guilty fucking her?

Is it still gay if only 2D men make me diamonds?

Kellam. His deal is that not a lot of people realize that he's around. So the joke is that he's got nothing written

The first time I played Fire Emblem Awakening I didn't even see him on the level you can recruit him, so I beat the entire game without even knowing he existed.

not gay at all, I get off on futa and traps but real men don't do anything for me

Yes, it's pretty gay.

Futa are girls and traps are men who LOOK like girls.

Not that much of a stretch after fates

>Can fuck your cousin
>Can fuck your adopted siblings
>Can fuck your other adopted siblings that are lying to you about being your true siblings
>Can fuck your adopted grandfather
>Can fuck any of your nephews

I'm not 35

Nuh uh, I can count well over a thousand.

Nah is the only correct choice

Your not the only one.
My 2nd playthrough was more funny knowing Kellam.

Nah's fucked in the head and an actual yandere.

>fucked in the head
>an actual yandere.
The only correct choice it is!

Fair enough I suppose.

Bumping a loli thread because loli make normalfag neo-Cred Forums mad.

I want to fuck Nowi and her daughter at the same time.

Picture this:
You marry Nowi off to Gaius, then after Gaius croaks you marry Nowi,
Then your dad marries Nah after your mom dies.
All that's left is singing this song youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw