Pokemon Go Streamer Robbed LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=wwKaIM1-ei4

REAL OR NAH? He got knocked tf OUT.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox16.com/news/local-news/teen-facing-up-to-20-years-in-prison-for-brutal-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

migger

who cares

I hope mods delete this thread,.

It will just be typical pampered white kids that don't know what poverty is like spouting racist memes.

Gees i wonder who's behind this.

Stop seeking attention OP

Fucking niggers.

>Pokemon Go Streamer

He had it coming tbqh.

Around blacks NEVER relax

I wish we could just ship niggers back to Africa. They're a fucking blight upon this country.

butthurt sjw detected, get the fuck off Cred Forums faggot

Looking for this?

>Playing pokemon go outside your gated community

You deserved to get robbed poor fag.

This looks so fucking fake. I hope this street shitter gets banned from whatever the fuck service he uses.

Fuck off Cred Forums

but why are the numbers like that

idiots will say its genetic while adults will discuss socio-economic issues and how to fix them

around blacks

never relax

> He thinks correlation is causation

Look at this idiot and laugh.

fucking niggers

>white americans getting their asses kicked by blacks again

Nothing to see here.

Just niggers doing nigger shit.

>Using common sense of Cred Forums

Why are you wasting your energy?

>guy playing pokemon go on an phone
>at night
>In a ghost town that had 50,000 people in it
I would have been more surprised if he did not get his phone stolen.

TriHard

>t. lives in a third world country or USA, a """"""""first world"""""""" country

I like to post shit like that and go to work or something so the idiots waste their energy trying to scrounge some bullshit excuse together.

>waste their energy trying to scrounge some bullshit excuse together.
Exactly what you're doing though.

protip: They don't try very hard.

Just ignore it and be happy you don't have the same type of degenerate mindset online.

>People are better off than others, that justifies criminality

You sound like a true retard

Fucking niggers. God I fucking hate niggers.
Kill yourself, nigger.

>whitebois

lmao

USA is basically made up of 50 countries of course some of the places in them are going to be worse to be in than others.

Show me 50 countries in the EU that don't have shit like this.

>thief wearing a GoPro

Yeah, I'm sure this was real.

>tfw black
>legit live in gated community
>tfw deathly afraid of shit like this ever happening
I plan on living with my parents as long as possible after I finish my degree. I'm coward as fuck and would rather be 26, living with my folks, instead of moving into some shitty apartment where shit like this happens daily.

First Mistake: Slavery
Second Mistake: Not castrating them
Third Mistake: Giving them equal rights

>>>/tumblr/

>be me, white, a young child
>live in black neighborhood
>i see my mother being threwtened with a fucking gun for her purse or some shit
>mfw my mother almost died, and I realize this wouldnt happen in a white neighborhood
[Around Blacks NEVER Relax]

It's a flashlight headband. I've never seen a GoPro that small.

Stop acting so white. Drop out of school and go hit a street gym and some rob cracker-ass fools.

Easiest yous of my life.

Cred Forumstards are too easy.

HE A GOOD BOI

not to be a Cred Forumstard but there is actually isolated figures where black children raised by white parents were compared to white kids adopted by white parents.
There's more to it than socio-economics.

That's no excuse to be a hateful racist though.

That Hulk Hogan hate was not deserved. Fucking Gawker, felt so good when they got fucked in the ass.

>Poverty makes you a mugger
Shut the fuck up, you don't know what poverty is. Go fuck yourself

>wearing knuckles
>cheapshot
>filming your assault
would not be surprised if a judge threw him in juvi for the next 5-8 years. I can literally already hear his mother crying, begging them not to do it, but he totally deserves it.

The robber was obviously part of team rocket

I've never actual seen someone wearing something on their head like that so I'd just assumed. It's faggot-tier to wear anything on your head like that though.

some idiots will say it's strictly genetic. Other idiots will say it's strictly socio-economic.

>Not just silently hiding or reporting (things that go against the rules)

Its a coalburning single mom

>still playing Go

Every mobile gaming news site said it died off in America + Japan and the only places it's active is South America and rich whale customers in the US and Japan with no lives

You have NO EXCUSE to keep playing this.

>Cred Forums's childhood.gif

why did he suckerpunch that dude?

>I can literally already hear his mother crying

Not saying what he did was anyway justified but wouldn't most mothers cry when their son gets sentenced?

He's 16 and the dude that got punched is 12, the nigger is risking 20 years for this.

>I'm not like other blacks!!! I'm better I swear!! Look i'm almost white!!!
Fuck off nigger.

he dindu nuffin

>cherrypicking.jpg

Nah that gook deserved it.

Oh well. I can't say I feel sorry for this loser. If he was just walking around acting like a normal person this would make me angry, but he's playing Pokemon GO, streaming it, and openly being a fucking dork. Sorry kid. Maybe next time you go out you'll conduct yourself with dignity and not get punched in the face.

Do they say where the guy was at? If he is in some bad part of town then the guy deserves it for being so stupid.

Its a thing in America to sucker punch KO people and film it.

In England we went through that phase for like a year but all we did was slap people and film it.

Underrated post.

>no no no please

What did he mean by this?

>Its a thing in America to sucker punch KO people and film it.
Americafag here, that's the first I've ever heard of this.

Sub-Saharan Africa did not have a 2 story building till whites got there.

tfw we didn't exterminate them when we had the chance.
it's our fault

You could have become batman.

He's a nigger.

of course. but some mothers would realize their son is a fuck-up and just look disappointed, rather than cry over it.
dunno about 20 over a sucker punch. the 5-8 seems justified, since he used a weapon and clearly knew what he was doing. being under 18 is why I put it in the 5-8 range, but if he was over 18, for sure I could see 20 w/ chance of parole.

That is one fucking tall 12 year old then

Look up 'polar bear hunting'. Blacks used to knock whites out for sport.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

LITERALLY WHATS EVEN THE POINT

That's good for you.

It's pretty (in)famous here in Europe. You sure you getting your information from the right channels?

Not from the cult of Cred Forums mind you.

>slap people and film it
that sounds hilarious. I hope it was in good jest, and not someone getting laid the fuck out.

well half nigger user he still has a part of his brain which has rational thinking.

Does the negroid have a flashlight on his head?

Fuck, you're totally fucking right

That plus the nig is a manlet, hence the bottled up rage and sudden attack.

[RACIST MEME]

>living in black neighborhood
you need wealth to become batman, user

So he can look in cars n shit for shit to steal senpai

i honestly cant see the point in lip discs it just makes life harder, even drinking water is a bitch.

FAAAAKE WHY DID THE VIDEO JUST CUT RANDOMLY DURING HIS RUN AWAY, HE CLEARLY ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF THE VIDEO

ALSO >Pokemon Go
totally deserved it if REAL

Never seen anyone get knocked out in those videos, it was all for bants.

Unlike our American cousins, we don't need a concussion to have a laugh

Holy shit, this happened countless times already, nobody cares.

Fuck off.

SUBHUMAN NIGGERS

NIGGERS GONNA NIG

WELCOME TO US OF NIGGERS

NIGGERS ARE SUBHUMAN SCUM AND THE CANCER OF THE FIRST WORLD RIGHT AFTER MUSLIMS

>Being poor makes it ok to rob/assault people
Back to Neogaf cucky.

History is full of impractical shit to display status.

>FAAAAKE WHY DID THE VIDEO JUST CUT RANDOMLY DURING HIS RUN AWAY, HE CLEARLY ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO KNOW HOW TO TURN OFF THE VIDEO

He literally resets and wipes the phones data you mongaliod

It's like women having long nails, he's a tribe chief so he's above work, thus can do dumb shit like this.

fox16.com/news/local-news/teen-facing-up-to-20-years-in-prison-for-brutal-attack

Getting charged as an adult

>poverty = criminal
No, user, your priveleged. Donate to charity for once and off yourself

Obama is a nig yet he is better person than everyone who has ever posted on this Board.

A little thing called culture.

Its like why your toilet isn't just a hole in the floor.

KINGS AND QUEENS

Actually I take it back. This kid is clearly harmless and hearing him plead with the nigger is kind of heartbreaking. He probably thought his life was in danger. He's still a dork but man with just this video I can't say he deserved this.

Obama is a ZOG puppet.

>autism the fucking post

Stay mad you subhuman faggot

totally deserves it. too much uncaring on his part to make a judge believe he was caught up in the heat of the moment. he had every opportunity to stop what he was about to do and just walk away.

I wanna die

Cred Forums is leaking edgy teenagers again

after those 5 bombs in the subway and the bomb in the bin can the usa really talk shit about MUH ISLAM MUH NICE/PARIS. i mean shit they dont care if the victims are europoors or americucks infidels be infidels bro.

Why are black people so mean and stupid?

Once I was talking to a black person and they interrupted me and said they didn't want to listen to me anymore. It was very rude.

he's half white and raised by his white mother though.

What a (((COINCIDENCE)))

And you are probably either a Trump puppet or a Cred Forums parrot.

Make me, you fuckin nobody.

Anyone would be mad if they had to marry a white woman.

>people with different opinions than me should die!

>Dude gets jack in the street by a black dude
>Nobody cares about the dude and just posts about how much they hate black people

This thread right now.

HE A GOOD BOI
HE DIN DU NUFFIN

80 IQ does that to people

got a new gpu, is doing this dumb shit fun enough to warrant pirating the game?

>mfw we're just a month and a half away from Based Hillary BTFOing Trump
>all the Trumpcucks will kill themselves and nobody will attend their funeral, ridding Cred Forums of shitposters forever
>vidya returns to the quality of the Clinton years once again

ty based hillary

looked into the case more, he had a ankle monitor and cut it off and is currently on the run and a wanted man

Stfu you subhuman mongloid weeb cuck

What's wrong with the 9/11 survivor

kek this thing

this is like the 5th thread on Cred Forums alone about this video.
we feel for him, he got dropped hard.
It's kind of his fault for making himself a target, but he still didn't deserve to get taken down like that.

>Le i'm so racist and edgy guyz do i fit in yet? XD

Fucking kill yourselves Cred Forums tards.

Ought to have spared the Euro historian.

Where did he say that, you triggered Cred Forumscuck?

>Colored cart

OK guys, we can figure out what she's playing.

My money's on Pokémon blue.

RIP Hillary.

get ready to get taxed

>subhuman faggot cancer autism the fucking post

I don't want to be "that guy," but honestly, what can we say? He had poor judgement in thinking he could play a game that requires constant focus and attention AWAY from your surroundings. He was playing in the dead of the night in a state known for being a shitty state filled with shitty awful people.

I live in a fairly nice neighborhood, and even I refused to go out beyond 9 P.M. Some of my friends would do it literally in the dead of night, and honestly, I'm surprised some of my female friends weren't raped, though she did say she got stopped and harassed often. And, honestly, I just wanted to tell her that it's literally her own fucking fault.

KANE?

>streaming your skinny self walking around at night in bright clothes with no visible protection

What a fucking idiot.

Cry me a river you subhuman underage faggot

>facts are racist

>Next time on dragonball Z.webm
I cant stop laughing at that body rotate thing.

Get 'em lad.

If the mods aren't going to do their jobs it needs to be a community effort.

>Misleading pictures are facts

>cherrypicked bullshit
>facts
That's like taking all your evidence from posts by triggered tumblrinas

HMMMMMMMMMMM

>this pathetic level of samefagging.

>I live in a fairly nice neighborhood, and even I refused to go out beyond 9 P.M. Some of my friends would do it literally in the dead of night, and honestly, I'm surprised some of my female friends weren't raped, though she did say she got stopped and harassed often. And, honestly, I just wanted to tell her that it's literally her own fucking fault.

this sounds so fucking bizarre to me
ive been bike to work in the dead of night (at times like 03:00) for YEARS now and NEVER not a single time had any problem with anyone.

SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS SUBHUMAN NIGGERS

we all know the silent majority is going to crush Trump's hopes and dreams.
people who would never participate in polls or even vote at all will do so on election day just to shut Trump down for being "literal Hitler" boogie man.

;)

solonggaybowser.webm

Damn this really makes me think...

HEY Cred Forums

NIGGERS!

Do I fit in yet? Am I racist enough to hang with you?

Isn't being edgy and racist just the coolest? WOOO! Anyone going to harass Jim Sterling on twitter after this? That would be hella rad! LOL!!

Cry me a river you subhuman not loved third world son of a whore faggot :)

you are so much more mobile on a bike though, people would be more scared of you mugging them and escaping with their stuff quickly.

Why do you people act like it's your first day on Cred Forums?
This place is shittier than scat websites. You can just ignore autists and accept that these human trash breathe same air as you or just not come back.

calm down monkey.
have a banana

Someone sounds bootybothered.

I find the very idea that you would even need any kind of protection at night absurd.
But that might be just because I live in Finland where people are too depressed and busy hurting themselves to hurt each other.

There is no need to be upset.

fuck you honkeys

No but i fuck your not loved whore mother you ugly dick loving virgin

>So many libtard SJW nu-male babbies on Cred Forums
Will you not be happy until literally everyone in the world is a fucking nigger?
Neck yourselves, you bunch of brainwashed cucks.

Your genes are weak and you race will disappear, white boi.

>This thread

This is why whiteys get punched and jacked in the streets.

Nah mate many people here are from brazil and other third world countries thats why they get mad as fuck

Ha!
What a nigger!
Nigger!

Im black and I hate blacks! Do i fit in bois?

pokemon go players are casual scum glad the kid got a taste of reality.