"Mario Run will remind them how much fun it is to play a Nintendo game."

hahuahuauhahahahuahahahahuahuauhahahahuahahahahuahuauhahahahuahahahahuahuauhahahahuahahahahahauhahahuahahahahahahahahuahuauhahahahuahahahahuahuauhahahahuahaha
finance.yahoo.com/news/nintendos-miyamoto-reveals-why-it-took-so-long-to-bring-mario-to-the-iphone-134720492.html

>Playing Games for """"""fun""""""" instead of exploring and affirming your sexuality through digital media
How can this man be so out of touch with today's standards
I mean come on, it's 2016

Read the catalog. We don't need multiple threads on this.

>Jumping
>on iPhone
>no platforming just jumping
>FUN

NINTENDRONES everybody

he should just die like the other one

Its literally just a shitty version of Flappy Bird

I hope someone reminds Nintendo how to make actual games.

>games
>nitnendo

pick one

>banking in ip when literally every fucking Japanese company that thought that IP instantly meant money failed

>making a shitty unimaginative runner when there are many better runners on the App Store

>thinking they stand a chance in the app market when it's so fucking brutal, none of the big name meme Japanese companies from the console and handheld space make it

>making it a paid app at that

Tit
Kekarooni

Wew they are dead

>What is Pokemon Go

Free for a start

Why? They still make the most and the best. One or two mobile games to bank off casuals won't change that.

That highlights nintendo's thinking pretty clearly, I think. If they play this free to play mobile game that they downloaded to waste a few minutes, surely they'll be convinced to shell out several hundred dollars to play the "real deal"! They see all this as marketing and advertising. They still think they can convert and bring casuals "back" to nintendo. They don't understand the mobile market and its users at all.

From the titans of gaming to making infinite runner clones, where did it all go wrong. Hellkid and Jetpack JR were fine, though

How can you be certain?

If the mobile games are successful, why would Nintendo continue to waste money and time making actual games on proper systems when it's easier (and far more profitable) to just shit out mobile garbage?

>If the mobile games are successful, why would Nintendo continue to waste money and time making actual games on proper systems when it's easier (and far more profitable) to just shit out mobile garbage?

Because you don't throw everything in a single basket like a retard. There's always a risk.

Miyamoto is actively losing his fucking marbles
Before this he was insisting that Starfox Zero was more fun than people thought it was

>Myiamoto include classic control for Star Fox?
>no
>Why not?
>because it's a tech demo

>Nintendo still thinks they can convert deep casuals

they haven't learned a damn thing

Iwata asked Miyamoto to create Wii U games. Miya dindu nuffin.

Considering Miitomo made money despite having nothing to do I have no doubts that the Mario runner will make a lot of money for no reason at all

>refuses to admt they sometimes fuck up, blames the players instead

Yup, sounds like Nintendo alright.

Someone just put Miyamoto in a retirement home already.

>It's literally just a good version of Flappy Bird

Fixed.

Nintendo would boil all their fanboys alive if it meant they had the casual audience for one more gen.

I'm gonna make you UNDERSTAND faggot. Play my game!

They seem to be doing just fine senpai

Whew I like nintendo and all but what the fuck is going through their minds

>blame
There's that word again.
Reminder that it's your choice to be triggered or not.

I don't understand what's funny or upsetting about that statement.

Today I will remind them

>blame

No, it's just you feeling singled out for no particular reason.

Pokemon Go is actually free with Microtransactions.

They're releasing a game on smartphones and they hope people will enjoy it?

That's LITERALLY what they're stating, so I'm not even sure what you could be missing here.

>making it a paid app at that

Why do people keep saying this?

Hasn't it multiple times been confirmed that Mario Run will be free?

Nintendo in one pic

Are we going to have these same threads every time Nintendo announces a mobile game? Pokemon Go and Miitomo are already out. _And we can't keep pretending only Nintendo is making mobile games, when every other company, even fucking CDPR, are already making them too.
Really, it really seems it's not ok only when Nintendo does it.

People who don't like Nintendo games right now are triggered that Nintendo wants more people to like their games instead of bending over and appealing specifically to them. It reminds them that at the end of the day, it's your problem whether or not you like Nintendo's products.

>none of the big name meme Japanese companies from the console and handheld space make it

Well they don't try very hard.

>free?

HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE MEME

>someone took the time to make this image

Really makes you think

We already had this type of game in New Super Mario Bros 2.

It was only like 8 stages but it was basically a runner. It could be challenging at times.

> in 2014 it looks like they're starting to finally put effort again with a lot of cool looking stuff on the horizon
> then 2015 happens
> then 2016 happens

Ah. And that no-one will feel sorry for you for not liking Nintendo games anymore.

I get it. It can be cruel.

Paid app Cred Forumsirgin

Alright, so let's have it one more time.

Even with the inevitable in-app purchases, would you call it a "paid app" if you don't have to pay up front?

Because people keep insisting around these parts that Mario Run will cost money, with nothing to back it up.

>It's not ok when Nintendo does it

I'm not asking you to repeat it.

I'm asking WHY you would say that.

Where has it been confirmed?

Shoulda bought more Wii Us

t. Cody

Nope, I didn't like Federation Force. Try again.