>No Ninja Gaiden 4
>No REmake 2
>No Silent Hill

Gaming is dead

>having expectations

>all sequels
>tfw your expectations are ruining the industry

>gaming is dead because muh sequels

This was the only new announcement at TGS this year that I actually want/got excited for.

Can this year end already

all the games that you listed are shit anyway

>muh sequels and remakes
Literally cancer.

>DMC is shit
>ninja Gaiden is dead
>evil within was meh

The only thing I'm disappointed about is dragons dogma 2, since the first had a lot of potential.

4K GAMING

PLAY PS360 GAME - REHASH REMASTERED ULTIMATE EDITION IN 4 K

>wanting more remakes

>No Ninja Gaiden 4
Thank god. I don't want them to rape Ryu one more time. Razor's Edge was awful enough.

TGS this year was garbage but mostly because companies blow their load last year by basically announcing over 40 games or more, most of those games aren't released.

Most of the announced titles won't even be out till February. TGS was horse shit this year.

>he thinks japan has the money to make those games

This entire year has been a flop for video games.

>Their are Weebs and Sonyggers on Cred Forums who tell me everyday weaboo games is where it at
>Their a Weebs and Sonyggers who think chink games are better than Western games

When will they learn anons?

Yeah, those stupid weebs will never appreciate Assassin's Dogs 16.

POST YOUR FACE WHEN DMCFAGS GOT BTFO

YAKUZA 6 YOU DING DONG HEAD MEN!

>Butthurt DETECTED!
Don't worry Weaboo,maybe one day Nippon can get back to its glory days of the late 90's and early 2000's. Right now and for a long time they've been SHIT. But I;m sure you'll post some Sonygger chart of upcoming future WEEBSHIT games that are also on PC right.

>No Ninja Gaiden 4
>No Silent Hill
why would you want these

did ANYTHING interesting come out of TGS? I've not kept up

0 ZERO,Nahhdaaaaa

I told you TGS was going to be a showcase of fucking nothing.

But you refused to listen. Blame yourselves.

>TGS

Are people fucking retarded? The japanese videogames scene is dead. Let it go you dumb, stinking weebs.

IKR,We should just wait for weab shit like Final Fantasy 15: Homo Erotic Japanese Backstreet Boys edition right?

Shitposters have to pretend it doesn't exist so that they can say TGS sucked. And hey, apart from y6 it totally did.

>Gaming is dead

Its already dead a year ago dumbass.

It's still more original than Ubisoft generic open world shit.