Kingdom Hearts BBS

What the fuck, Cred Forums?
I thought this is supposed to be one of the best games in the series.
>Command Deck is broken, you literally only need Thunder Surge and Seeking Mines to tank through the whole game
>the story only gets goog towards the end
>Terra is the dumbest motherfucker ever
>combos to 3 fucking hits now, as opposed to KH2s over the top combos
>the hits have weight to them and there's always a little stop between each of the attacks
>Bosses randomly deflect your moves for no reason at all
>There almost is no hitstun.
>No hitstun.
>NO FUCKING HITSTUN
>Secret bosses are the worst designed bosses I've ever fought in a video game
Legit the only good things coming out of this game are Ventus, Aqua and Xehanort. Oh wait. Ventus is in a coma and Xehanorts VA is fucking dead. So basically only Aqua, who gets a game focused on her.....which looks like it has the same problems as BBS. Great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>Terra is the dumbest motherfucker ever
Why?

Because it's so obvious that Xehanort is leading him down the wrong path, because of the way he talks and acts (notably in the cutscene before fighting Braig). Also, the fact that he was told that the darkness is bad since he was born and failed the test because he didn't get that, should tell him enough about how stupid his actions are.

Okay.

Or maybe it just means that Eraqus is kind of an asshole and he could've been fed lies for his entire life
Especially after seeing the fucker attacking Ven

>Terra is the dumbest motherfucker ever
No, he's just rash. He's also the best in part because he's flawed. The dumb one is Ventus.

Hm, good point. But I still believe the things that I said about Xehanort. Why didn't he leave both Light and Darkness, since both guys act like douchebags? It would've been a cool plot point imo

>>combos to 3 fucking hits now, as opposed to KH2s over the top combos
You can meld combo pluses you dolt

Did you try a level 1 challenge? You will need more than surges and mines

Still feels clunky and slow.

That's not the point. I agree with you but you were bitching about three-hit combos when it wasn't actually limited to that.

BBS and DDD are the worst games, just spam those magnet/balloon magic and you've won.

Don't encourage him to do that, lvl 1 in BBS is just awful and no one should have to go through that

Alright, you got there then.

Nigga go play Re:Coded, the delays on attack is non-existent and you can immediatly chain commands in the middle of your attacks, not to mention most of the commands are melee attacks so it really feels like the more cuhrayzee KH game out there

>Because it's so obvious that Xehanort is leading him down the wrong path, because of the way he talks and acts
I respectfully disagree
that's obvious to the player but not really to Terra, who is always only told "darkness is bad mmkay", then xeanort comes and shows him how powerful the darkness can be, which he uses to save his friends and xeanort that one staged time, and erases never even tries to help Terra ffs, explaining him why the darkness is bad and shit

>Command Deck is broken
>Bosses randomly deflect your moves for no reason at all
>NO FUCKING HITSTUN

exactly all my problems with this and ddd
and then people say its good

it takes no effort to
>spam commands
>spam dodge roll
>spam shotlocks

its too easy and the optional bosses are way too stupid to be considered challenging rather than just being broken

No, what the fuck, You!?
>console game is fast and cuhrayzee arpg
>portable games are slower and more rpg-like
>being mad that a portable game isn't the same as a console one
>being so bad that you struggle to the point of rage at a kingdom hearts game
>needing hitstun
>not knowing how to time your attacks and dodge
>crying about fucking hitstun
>being this new to video games
You need to step it up senpai

>>needing hitstun
I legit hope you're just shitposting.
Please don't tell me you're serious.

he is anakin skywalker 2.0

pretty much
>tera is a dumbass
>they play it off as "he was tricked"
>ventus is a whiny bitch
>tries to make friends with literally everyone
>aqua had potential but her VA ruined it with how just tired and bored she sounds and puts little to no effort into any of her lines
>vanitas seems like the biggest grab and just confuses the plot with the whole "when i merge with ventus we become one and forge the χ-blade! unless someone stops us and our heart merges with soras, but lets be honest whose heart hasn't already merged with soras at this point"
>eraqus is just an extreme WE CANT HAVE AN EVEN BALANCE OF LIGHT AND DARK DARK MUST BE ERADICATED AT ALL COSTS
>the organization don't make sense, all 3 of the Radiant Garden guards became part of the organization, the scientist and his young apprentice became organization, and the two kids
>that still leaves several members unaccounted for and yet they want us to assume all members were from Radiant Garden itself

fuck this game is confusing. But yeah that secret boss is just
>get one or two hits
>run away and heal
>get one or two hits
>run away and heal
he's not even really hard, he just does your entire health bar in one attack

Yeah there is a difference between what the audience witnesses and what the characters themselves witness. Though I think Eraqus should have made it more apparent that Xehanort was on some fuckshit seeing as he's known him for years and has previously scarred his face up.

Eraqus and Xehanort talked shit over when Xehanort brought Ventus to him, that was 4 years before the game starts

Not all organization members were part of Radiant Garden, as seen with Roxas.

The whole tyranny of light that Eraqus was meant to represent would have been better if they used the Disney worlds to reinforce key aspects to it, like do a u-turn on all the lessons the characters learn to be misleading and injecting more false-optimism and hope into the characters which puts them in an even worse spot.

As it stands, Minnie being an absolute dick to Pete is the only sign of light going too far, but that's just reinforcing that light is overprotective at best. None of the light worlds are bad in any of the games so there's a huge disconnect with what BBS is trying to convey if the light isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Also Eraqus almost felt well written if he didn't just decide to ignore Xehanort scarring him with darkness for no reason. There isn't even any explanation for it iirc and Eraqus should have been more suspicious when he dragged a screaming half-dead amnesiac into his world. That whole flashback with Ven completely killed his character.

Also I don't know if it's just me, but why bother showcasing Mickey at all, I thought this game was going to show him having strong ties to all three of the characters but instead he spends most of the game playing meteor.

And I'm saying that Eraqus was dumb to let that die. He could have been cordial but not forgiven him. He's known how Xehanort was for years. Every time he thought about Xehanort's apologies and honeyed words he should have just looked in a mirror and told Xehanort to go fuck himself.

Re:coded is literally BBS-but-better in terms of gameplay. No lag, no delay, hitstun, proper HP scaling (BBS is godawful in this regard)

Sonyggers and plotfags will deny it till the cows come home though.

If they barely knew eachother, sure, but they were childhood friends, that would be like Sora not forgiving Riku

Series true villain

only retards ever thought BBS was good

Yes! it is I, the most serious man on the planet, back to post on Cred Forums.
don't be such an entitled man-baby, some games are made without tons of hit-stun and they turn out pretty okay.
Seriously, just get good at the game man

The only thing that drags Re:Coded down was the alternate gameplay bits, sure it's based on the mobile game and in a way it's a good way of giving a new twist of battling old bosses, but the core combat in that game is so good it just feels like a waste not being able to fight them with your sick combos, especially when most enemies dies a little too quick to get a good taste of what you're really capable of on a 1v1
Olympus Coliseum is especially bad, we lost a chance to fight against Cloud, Hades, Cerberus, Earth Titan and Ice Titan all in favor of turn based combat

I have been saying its shit for years
youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY

I really hope Nimoy finished his voice work for 3

i agree. fucking dumbshit fucks.