PS4 DRONES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>"Any games we're making that we're launching in the Scorpio time frame, we're making sure they can natively render at 4K."

Source: usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/09/15/microsofts-loftis-xbox-gaming-and-scorpio/90408722/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfqOWxwDXdQ
pcpartpicker.com/list/nWdshq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Resolution doesn't matter anymore, you xqueers

DWLETE THIS

so 4k at 20fps and low settings?

Scorpio is going to cost a lot of money and it's going to be the ps3 all over again.

>He fell for HDR meme
>He fell for 4k meme
youtube.com/watch?v=dfqOWxwDXdQ

You realize there are only two scenarios that come from this correct?

Either Microsoft is lying through their teeth or Scorpio will cost minimum $900 USD.

Except xbone has games

If 4K native is a requirement and they don't up the CPU, prepare to see dogshit low settings at 4K

This 4K meme is hilarious. Nobody buys 4K screens. Most people can't even tell the difference between 1080 and 4K at the usual viewing distances. People won't buy 4K screens because of consoles either, nobody gives a fuck.

>xbone has games

fucking stop posting this

Come on man, everybody knows that PS4 has ONE game, but that's still one more than the fucking Xbone

Like?

Better than upscaled faux garbage at 20 fps like the poopstation proooo

Kinect shovelware.

Halo 5
Forza

Vs

Bloodborne(linear sp campaign with little replayability)

>This car meme is hilarious. Nobody buys cars. Most people can't even tell the difference between a carriage and a car at the usual speeds. People won't buy cars because of comfort either, nobody gives a fuck.

Why is none of the people in that video wearing a proper suit?

More like pissstation poo

Wew

So weird seeing ps4 owners getting bullied now that their system is weaker

Are you this retarded? A car was a real, game changing upgrade over a horse. 4K isn't a huge upgrade over 1080, most people don't even notice the difference.

What I said his true. The Scorpio will probably be 599 meaning they will really have to dig themselves out of a hole with a lot of exclusives like the ps3 did but Microsoft doesn't really do exclusives anymore.

Halo 5 is shit. Never played Forza so I can't say.

Why should they, /fa/ggot?

I've never even seen a 4K TV 2bh

Halo 5 may be shit (it's not), but it's still better than bloodborne

>Every single (((exclusive))) on Scorpio will be on Wangblows 10 as well so the meme that Xbone has no exclusives still applies

Microsoft really hates their fans huh?

Replace car with sports car and carriage with standard car

Are you and your friends and family poor?

Are they not professionals? It's just weird seeing them without a suit - I guess it's a video game thing.

*also on PC

More like dumbass dogshit

They're in the video game industry, of course they aren't professionals.

You sound really new.

No it really isn't. Just look and see which one got better praise from the critics and the fans.

This desu, Microsoft and Sony are both BTFO this day

Yeah Microsoft doesn't really seem to give a shit about exclusives which means I have zero desire to buy it. Even GOW 4 is coming to PC. It wouldn't surprise me if halo 6 ended up being on PC as well.

I work in academia. No one uses a suit and we are all professionals.

>academia
>professionals

Hah, good one

Maybe we have different meaning of the work professional? We are either physicists, mathematicians or computer scientists, most of them with a PhD. What do you mean by professional?

Games are going to go up $70-$80.

wow xbox has shitty games woah

you forgot nioh for ps4

well jokes on you. PC makes it look like the tree branch os passing through a rock while PS4pro looks like it's passing through potatoes. much more believable

>PS4 pro = 400$
>PC that can run very high = 2000$

You can run that on very high with a pc of 10 years ago i think, barely 300 of hardware.

Huh. Maybe it's a nerd thing then. Law, Economics etc - everybody wears a suit.

>single handedly keeping traditional Japanese gaming afloat
>1st aren't afraid to experiment
>still supports the ps3, a 10 year old console
>makes sure that Nintendo doesn't have a monopoly on handhelds by having niche gam as on the Vita
>no region lock
>advertises weeb games on PSN and their website
>tries to get indie devs some spotlight, even if they ruin it for themselves most of the time
>Cred Forums hates Sony because an optional online payment and their games will never be on PC

Why the fuck do we hate Sony again? They're the good guys.

>sony are the good guys

terrible bait

WOULD YOU RATHER
A:SPEND $400 ON SHIT THAT DOES NOTHING BUT RUN GAMES AT 15 FPS ON LOW SETTINGS
B:SPEND $1000 ON A PC THAT CAN PLAY GAMES AT HIGHEST SETTINGS WITH 60 FPS AND ON TOP OF THAT, CAN DO MORE THAN JUST PLAY GAMES
C:NETHER
D:WII U

Nice meme :^)
pcpartpicker.com/list/nWdshq

Scientist are smart. We don't need to wear fancy clothes to be taken seriously.

DELETE THIS

>price hike of PS Plus (Online was free before)
>always launch consoles with no games
>PS4 Pro making OG PS4 Obsolete
>Has the worst fandom in history
>Has the worst versions of multi-plats
>cinematic games instead of actual games
>S-Sony are good goy-i mean guys

>meme resolution

They have literally one thing wrong this gen. Just paid online.

Are Xbongos so desperate that they have to fap on a console that will come out in more than a year from now? Yes they are.

He's gonna take you back to the past

More like 4k (actually a dynamic resolution that targets 4k...) at 60fps at ultra low settings. Microsoft has pushed 60fps at the cost of resolution and graphical detail for most of their exclusives on the Xbone. I don't think they'd abandon 60fps now.

>single handedly keeping traditional Japanese gaming afloat
You mean buying out companies to make them exclusive to PS4?

still costs twice as much

>Nobody buys 4k
Even my tech illiterate parents got a 4k TV when it was time to get a new TV just because they could get one for $500. 4k is becoming the new standard, like it or not.

It's a fucking 1060. You can lower the price a lot by changing it.

600 and you'll be not wrong.

tldr version ?

>natively render at 4K
Make them run at 120fps you pricks.

This a joke? Is the Scorpio going to cost $1000 and run at 30 FPS? Its going to bomb hard then

Otherwise no fucking way all their games will be real 4k

MS doing a proper Metroid game + the last sentence

>anyone at all happy about this

God damn you dumb virgins.

this desu senpai

it's a fucking 1060 for crying out loud. do you not have a job?

Wew

Shitty but optional.

>buying stuff on launch
Has a lot of good weeb games now.

Simply false.

You're an idiot if you're upset by this. Every popular thing will have idiotic fans and you're a cuckold if random people can ruin things for you.

Better than X1 and you can't really compete with PCs which are 3x more expensive.

Stop parroting memes. Japanese games are the only ones that matter and they all flock to PS4/3/Vita.

To get bigger free games for PS+. Both Journey and Lords of the fallen were way bigger budget than Tricky Towers and rebel galaxy.
Meme. Just the PS4.
All games are compatible.
Nothing to do with the company.
Yeah, during the PS2 and PS3 era. You could get the Pro if you want more graffix.
Games are games. I don't see the difference between Max Payne and Uncharted besides graphics.

Yeah that's how capitalism works buddy.

Remove this imagery right now...
Or feel my wrath

Why not both?

and thrice as powerful

>i-its just 60$ for Online, are you poor

Well get a PC, what are you, poor?

>do you not have a job?
we are on Cred Forums do you think we have jobs?

>Yeah that's how capitalism works buddy.
You misspelled anti-consumer policy

still don´t care since Microsoft has zero games in the work that interest me

Rather own both.

PC doesn't have
>The Last Guardian
>Bloodborne
>FFXV
>World of FF
>KH 2.8
>KH3
>Horizon
>GoW 4
>Nino Kuni 2
>Dragon Quest 11
>Nier
>Gravity Rush 2

And so fortb

I'm posting from my job rn

:^) Good to see another genuine 4channer!

>Sonyggers laughing at the Wii U for not being powerful
>Scorpio arrives
>G-g-g-graphics don't matter!

LOVING
EVERY
LAUGHS

not everyone on Cred Forums is a NEET loser like you, this place has been overrun by normies

>most are unreleased

Every time

>Nier

How come sonygger's argument against PC is "Graphics doesnt matter" yet parrot about Unchrted 4's graphics and the PS4 Pro?

Yeah that's what I just said, Capitilism.

No, giving them the only successiful, viable gaming platform with a worldwide fanbase that likes japanese games that aren't made for kids or women.
Before you go full "B-BUT STEAM!!!", those game wouldn't even be greenlighted at all if there wasn't a console with a slightly decent install base in japan like the PS4.

Hate Sony or not like brainless retards, but they are a necessary evil if you like japanese games and have a brain. Hopefully even PC mongoloids will realize this, someday.

Yes user? Quite a few come out this year too

What is your point? I don't own a PS4 yet and plan to pick up the pro

>having to list shit like KH 2.8, World of FF GoW to make the list seem biger
>Nier
I'm sorry for your loss

Meanwhile Wii U will go down as having the best library of this generation. At least they have Bloodborne.

I like all of those games and I am excited to play them

I don't see the issue? I played World of FF at PAX and loved it.

I Own the PS4 and i can tell you this

PC will, and always be the superior ones, since the beginning and will always be, this whole argument is nothing but Shitposting and cherrypicking

PS4 Exclusive!*
*Also Available on PC

>4k
>instead of making higher resolution textures and shadows at 1080p

they have indeed fucked up.

Who the fuck are they trying to please with that statement?

Best pick your battles carefully, Microsoft.

You're already sliced your fanbase as thin as it gets.

how much would be the cost of hardware + games / required services in 1 / 3 / 5 years, is the question you honestly should ask.

Where PC demands more investment in HW, it makes up a lot with access to a shitton of freebies.

>No, giving them the only successiful, viable gaming platform with a worldwide fanbase that likes japanese games that aren't made for kids or women.
>this whole "sentence"
>all this projecting
You set up for something at the end about "necessary evil" to try to sound neutral but then you end it with "PC mongoloids"
Better luck next time

4k is easier to market. PCfags were constantly prompting that 4k is the new frontier, the ultimate resolution and all that jazz so now Sony has used that to their advantage.

Don't you have some autism bucks saved up?

>60 fps
>your TV is only 60hz

NIGGA YOU BETTER DELETE DIS NOW

>NEET loser like you
>loser

hahaha I get to play vidya all day while you have to go to your shitty job and worry about bills

>12gb vram
>double the bandwidth of the xbone
>over double the gpu compute power compared to the bone
>not having higher quality textures or shadows over xbone

I own both a PS4 and a performance PC. I use the PS4 for exclusive and fighting games. I spend a minimum of 15 hours with it per week for a reason. Your pointless elitism for one platform just makes you look fucking pathetic.

4k is the future for sure, problem is that now is not the future especially for home entertainment, 4k TVs cost an arm and a leg.

MS could do a massive loss per console if they were sure it would corner the markets.

>Any games we're making
How many games IS Microsoft making? What exclusives are there besides Halo, Gears, Forza, and one-offs that no one played?

This makes me laugh and laugh.

I have a nice rig (1080), PS4, X1 and WiiU and anything else you can name.

Anyone taking any sort of sides just gives me a great big belly laugh. I love it.

Keep it up poorfags.

Don't reply I won't even be here. It's cool.

You spend 32 days a year playing fucking video games. Jesus.

Hows mods and online on PS4 btw?

>x2 times better hardware
>For x4 more demanding problem

So fucked up they don't even realize it yet

NOOOOOO! DELETE THIS!

I actually just bought a 900€ pc because i was livid at Sony for the paid online and the midgen upgrade bullshit, and because almost every interesting japanese game it's on steam anyway.
I can still think that PC extremists that can't understand why the market needs consoles are full straight braindamaged, and that you NEED to "cheer" Sony consoles at least in Japan if you really like japanese games and you aren't a delusional Nintendo fanboy.

>b-buy the p-ps4 pro PLEASEEEE

You may as well just say it straight up without making stupid and uneducated comments.

I'll discuss with my fellow gents how to counter this propaganda

what the fuck is he doing with his head

>if you really like japanese games and you aren't a delusional Nintendo fanboy.

I will.

Don't buy PS4 Pro or Scorpio both are poorly though out devices that will give zero to no benefits over old hardware.

If the 4k is optional for processing power Id rather have 1080p stable 60fps but I know that wont happen.

cool - i'll pick one up when 4K televisions become affordable

unless you want to play 4k blurays, PS4 pro does this too, right?

neofags meme

no

oops!

even if you want to play 4k blurays, especially if you want to play 4k blurays.

I can't tell if you're legit stupid or just trolling. You might have a point about the ps4 pro being a massive blunder with no benefit over the ps4 but the scorpio is a massive upgrade over the original bone with hardware equivalent to probably a midrange pc on release compared to the ps4 pro being equivalent to a budget pc on release (underclocked 470 vs underclocked 490).

they flat out told you that hardware won't scale with old games.

Doesn't matter if Scorpio is better it's quite literally going to be held back by Xbone.

>underclocked 490
It can be Fiji for all we know, where tflops mean absolute nothing.

I wish LBP3 wasn't shit. I was about to get a PS4 untill the reviews of that game came up.

Give me reasons to get rid of my PS4 and get an Xbone but keep in mind that
>I am not gonna buy a 4K TV
>I already own a gaming PC

>Xbone

lad there's no exclusives on that shit, keep your PS4

>Doesn't matter if Scorpio is better it's quite literally going to be held back by Xbone.

Except it won't. Even ms themselves in their developer preview said that the new console will be running at its full potential and not some port from xb1 with slightly better textures and a bump in resolution. They went into some serious detail about how dx12 will help devs do this with very little time penalty.

>It can be Fiji for all we know, where tflops mean absolute nothing.

Even if it is Fiji shrunk to the 14nm process it goes exactly with what I said about it being equivalent to a midrange pc. The full fat 28nm Fiji r9 fury and fury x are still up there with the gtx 1070 and assuming Microsoft will underclock the gpu to meet consumer closed box hardware power and heat targets it will still be capable of native 4k visuals. The fury nano is a literal example of this. Underclocked because of power and heat targets and can still achieve 4k30 in a massive majority of titles at good settings.

All shitposting aside, if the Scorpio manages to release at $600 or lower, it'll be worth buying. It could probably perform on par with a $800 PC, or maybe more. Depends how optimized games are for it, but I wouldn't be surprised with how shit PC ports have been recently because of incompetent developers

>it'll be worth buying
To play what exactly?

If it comes with upgradeable hardware like they said they would give us and if it also comes with a mode which allows you to switch between xbox OS and windows or some cut down version of windows with kb+m support for certain games (kinda like steam machines with steam OS and windows in one) it'll be a must buy.

2bh if Microsoft really wanted to, they can do everything I mentioned above and literally run sony out of the market as a result.

Personally, to play Crackdown 3.
We haven't heard of the game in a while. I'm guessing the original xbone wasn't powerful enough to handle all of the destruction they promised so they're waiting for Scorpio.
The xbone library will play better and you'll still have access to 360 games via backwards compatibility (although my favorite 360 games aren't available yet)

Why did you even post, you just fueled the flames for no reason.

FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW OR IM REPORTING YOU