youtube.com/watch?v=K8Afju9kHpI
youtube.com/watch?v=qBSaT5rNemc
youtube.com/watch?v=p5ICLSSKzpI
youtube.com/watch?v=4msMWAB7O0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Unreleased

Thanks EA.

Also the old thread:

I don't care, that face, those eyes, that perfect shade of brown with just the right hinting of sexualization. Shit's just really well done.

Serious Sam 3 BFE's Mutilator bracelet initially had a completely different function:

Instead of ripping your enemies to shreds with it you were actually able to do short time warps ala Soul Reaver's dimension warping where the environment around you would turn the present day ruins back to their former glory.
That's also where all the colors would end up be with the present day environments being drab as shit and the past environments being bright and colorful.

none of this will see the light of day, since evolve is dead

>love these kinds of threads
>have to leave for work in like five minutes

fuck me

There was gonna be a Desert stage in the Sonic CD port from 2011 but it got cut. Here's hoping it returns through Mania.

and yes, there was going to be an ice world

The final level was also initially a wide open green field with a bunch of ruins instead of the canyon that we got instead.

The invasion probe that can be seen in the concept art here

Some of these are pretty cool, but goddamn there's so much detail.
Which is kind of a problem with hunters' designs too. They all have a crapton of stuff strapped on their suits and unnecessary stuff everywhere.

No more spore please, it hurts too fucking much.

A very basic concept version of the Sirian room in the top right was also made.

The very first prototypes of the Sirian ruins looked more like something out of Tron and also featured Star Trek control panels as textures.

some galleries with even more stuff:
imgur.com/a/rlhOq
imgur.com/a/QshUs
imgur.com/a/WiHTs
imgur.com/a/3Dt4D
imgur.com/a/HFaYm
imgur.com/a/6JK3f
imgur.com/a/2HuDD

There was a sand version of Gridlock that was supposed to be in Gears 3

Here is the scrapped River from Gears 3

Ops

They also included a ladder so you can get on the top of sniper houses

There was a shit ton of content cut from the original Stalker game. Monsters, wild life simulation, seemless world, transport and much more.

Here are some videos made by Russian gaming magazine back in 2004 about the game. Funny how they thought the build covered in this video would be close to the final one.

It's all in Russian but hey, you can watch some footage of the build with funny slavs as a little bonus.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASMwQ7Q9Dl0
youtube.com/watch?v=K8Afju9kHpI
youtube.com/watch?v=qBSaT5rNemc
youtube.com/watch?v=p5ICLSSKzpI
youtube.com/watch?v=4msMWAB7O0A

I got some build of Dead Island 2 which has like two maps and fuck all to do, dated a month or two before it got cancelled (or switched to a new dev or whatever), it was easy to see why they cancelled it. I'd post pics but its on my other computer, it was pretty widely leaked though so maybe there's YT vids around of it.

Also got the source code for Theme Park World but the guy I got it from didn't give me the code for some Bullfrog-only library they use, so it won't compile :( Really wanted to release this but I guess there's not really any point now.

it's a crime that this was scrapped

I like this idea. Too bad Retro's never gonna make it.

ooh~ honestly i liked Dead Island so im gonna check out any leaks I can. Thanks for the heads up lad.