SEGA is going to announce VF6 at TGS

>SEGA is going to announce VF6 at TGS

Why the fuck did you lie to me, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e0rVRyyY7H0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bandai Namco is going to announce SC6 at TGS

When will you people learn 3D fighting games are on their death bed and that Tekken 7 is the last hurrah?

3D fighting games are turning into this in japan

youtube.com/watch?v=e0rVRyyY7H0

>western shit
>high teir

let vf fade away with dignity

>I'm going to lose my virginity before I'm 30

They announced VF in Yakuza 6

I already learned to stop believing in VF rumours

>dignity
The last appearance of Virtua Fighter characters is in a fucking Dead or Alive game. That's the furthest from dignity I can think of, short of official VF models in an Illusion game.

I wish people wouldn't post this list because it's garbage and mainly influenced by "what's hype when I stream monster" and "old games I pretend to kno anything about for cred"

>What is Project X Zone

To be fair, DoA5 is probably the most competent DoA game to date in terms of being a fighting game.

>What is an autistic way to respond to other people

I would love for this top happen, and would buy a PS4 just for it (hell, I'd buy an Xbone for Virtua Fighter), but I know that Americans (and most people on Cred Forums, even our "experts") wouldn't support the game anyway, so starting a scene would be an uphill battle for me, especially in the irrelevant backwater town I'm in.

So you have nothing of value to reply with and will will just attack the message in a feeble attempt to salvage your shattered argument?

What a pathetic grasp at staying credible.

At least they didn't put Jacky in a banana hammock as dlc. And regarding the actual mechanics, DoA 5 is a vast improvement over the previous ones in terms of balance and the actual fighting system

I think you're mistaking 3D for 2D
>KoF sold like shit
>SF V was a fucking disaster

The last time 3D fighting games had a shot at being relevant was 2012.

What has happened since then? Nothing. Some DoA5 revisions and that's it.

Like it or not, VF is an important part of the genre and all the big names of the 3D fighting game world staked a claim in 2012 and they weren't any more popular going in than when the year ended.

t. 09er

VF5FS is playable in Yakuza 6, so that's almost something I guess.

No one said this. SC6 won't happen until T7 properly releases.

Any of you guys play VF5FS on Xbox?
I'm pretty new to the game, but I've had a few folks helping me learn. It's a lot of fun.
Playing on pad sucks though, I need to get a converter for my stick.

But the only relevant 3d fighting game nowadays is Tekken, and even then, still only in Asia at the moment. VF5 FS was pretty much ignored by westerners, Bloody Roar is dead with Hudson, DoA really only has a small competitive scene and a bunch of people are turned off by its "offensive nature" so I don't think it can get big in the modern era, and I'm 90% sure that Soul Calibur 5 pissed people off enough for it to be dead by now.

Sure, SFV was a disappointment, but Capcom pushes that competitive scene so hard, it still has a shitload of players, and I think a lot of people are playing KoF and Guilty Gear in Asia still, so even if these games aren't the best, they're still getting a lot of attention, moreso than 3d fighting games, unfortunately.

>no sc6, no VF6

I dont wanna play early access scam 5 so at least release T7 already

Will you ever forgive SF5?

I can't, the game is too simplistic to be a good fighting game.

Fuck off

Why must you people post this shit in every thread just to derail it. This has nothing to do with Virtua Fighter and you just want to make idiots on Cred Forums argue about games they probably haven't even played for more than 5 minutes or looked up a youtube video of. I can claim that Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation is the best/worst game ever, and none of you would have played it enough to agree or disagree, but still would be sure to throw your useless opinion out there because you don't know how to shut up. Am I an expert on BlazBlue? No? And that's why I stay out of those threads and keep my mouth shut since I barely know anything about it and only played for like 20 hours.

Bamco are doing something similar with T7 that Capcom are doing with SFV actually. Main difference being that Bamco are keeping T7 with the Japanese arcade market until they're done with it.

I cant because they still havent fixed anything yet.

I could even forgive it if they polished everything up and keep the gameplay like it is, but the UI still is a non working place holder, the game lacks any imaginable genre standard feature, lobbies still only have half the things they should have and the netplay is still garbage.

Are you serious about that? Is anyone ever serious when they say "fuck off"?

>no mention of one of the greatest fighting games of all time
Shit tier list, try again.

It's a bait image, don't bother replying anons

Opinion completely disregarded when I saw any iteration of SF4 over CVS2

this is bait

No one can have possibly played and have intensive high level knowledge on all those games anways.

So that ranking is completely arbitrary

shit, you got me bro

Fuck off

Looks pretty accurate to me, whats wrong with it?

Most of those games have been out for about 20 years, not everyone started playing fighting games with SF4

Can't you play that in Yakuza 6?

I don't think you're serious.

You actually want me to leave Cred Forums and discontinue any further interaction with you or anyone on this board? Over one post? Come now.

You may be right, but I will never not be asspained when I see a tier list without Real Bout 2.

Anyways, back on topic.
Who's your favorite VF character, and why is it Goh?

If Bloody Roar is so good, why is it you pieces of shit let it die?

>I-IT'S OLD
Yeah, so are Quake 3, Brood War, and Smash Brothers Melee (that's even out of print), but people still find ways to support those games.

Yeah but i still doubt someone played literally 30 fighting games on a high level.
Or at least understands them on a high level.
When one of them is already so deep that you need years to master it.

So keep your shitty 09er bait.

Body Blows 2 wasn't that good, user. In fact it was pretty shit.

Because he's edgy like me. Vanessa is also pretty cool, but I have no idea why they retconned her skin color so drastically.

>If Bloody Roar is so good, why is it you pieces of shit let it die?
BR3 is still regularly played

PF was randomly a gamecube excluse with no arcade release

4 was released in its pre-alpha stages and was total ass

the real bout games are so much cooler than garou

>implying Americans ever play more than one game competitively
I remember back in the day, we still had the SNK camp and the Capcom camp. And even most of the Capcom guys didn't seriously play stuff like Darkstalkers, nor did the SNK guys play Samurai Showdown and KoF at the same time.

Wait for Yakuza 7.

Then they will be forced to create a new Virtua Fighter.

Yes. Fuck off.

>BR3 is still regularly played
Where? Japan and Korea?

Bloody Roar is still played in some places, but it's tough for non-Capcom games to have a solid playerbase nowadays.

If you player it, and didn't like it, fair enough.
I agree. I don't really care much for Garou.
Terry is cool, and I really like the pressure he keep with feint cancels and all that, but the game just doesn't feel good to play, and none of the characters really clicked for me.

>SF Alpha 3
>V-ism in top tier anything
Fuck off.

MvC2 is also a shit game. Fun maybe, but certainly shit.

BR3 is also several tiers over where it really belongs

Sorry, I only have it on PS3. I think most of the scene is on PS3, in fact.

Here's your (you)

How angry do you have to be that I exist to make such a coarse remark?

You should have learned long ago that Sega rather make 3 more Sonic games than fund another VF

From what I've heard, you're right.
It just popped up on the Xbone backwards compatible, so I decided to sit down and actually learn the damn game since I own it.
I'll probably just grab it on PS3 soon.

i want to hold her hand

I want a new Daytona and House of the Dead.

LET ME MAKE THEM.

09er scrub detected

>ryu-fighting-subzero.jpg

They barely even care for Sonic anymore. It seems like a bunch of stuff is outsourced now, since they think only westerners care about Sonic anyway.
I was about to mention Overkill as a new HotD, but then I remembered it's 5 years old.

Not angry at all. Im currently watching Thomas the Train. Fuck off.

I thought the high tier JoJo game was just pandering to Cred Forums faggots but that game is actually fucking amazing. Never watched the show but it's a quality game

>The Train
It's Thomas the Tank Engine you fucking CUNT GET IT RIGHT

while you guys are complaining about no vf6, they brought vf5fs to xbone.
the netplay and dlc works too.

Im not European. Fuck off.

The best VF5FS character is Lei-Fei
This literally can't be argued
He has the fucking No-Shadow Kick as a wallthrow, come on

Is there any reason to play that over the 360 version?
That honestly looks more like how people play Tekken. I usually see guys charging in a lot more in VF.

It's counter bait to the VF vs Tekken webm bait

>better than 1 frame knee