Overrated piece of shit

overrated piece of shit

fuck off retard

Hey guys, I said something people like is overrated and shit. Aren't I contrarian and cool? Does everyone like me?

samefag alert

thief did everything better and earlier than this garbage

shit combat
shit stealth
shit story

Yes. The fact that he's a fucking retard.

what a shame

sure showed him user

This desu

I'm at the paris catacombs. Am i near the end because i'm getting bored

dont bother with this piece of shit and play thief instead

Already finished both games three times now

I fear for this generation so much.

overrated piece of shit

"Overrated" and "piece of shit" are not one in the same, OP.

>so trigger'd by pageposting that you had to make this pathetic thread

have fun shooting water arrows you dumb fuck

I tried playing this game a week ago, i put it down after about an hour

What's wrong with me bros? Do i just have shit taste? am i too desensitised by modern gameplay to appreciate this game? I'm probably gonna try playing it again but i just found it so boring when i first played it...

this

The controls haven't aged really well actually and whoever says they haven't is a contrarian faggot
Get deus exe and give it a shot, and change the fucking bindings, the basic ones are awful

nah game is shit, nothing wrong with you

Okay

rest in pieces op

Poor little fella. One day you'll have good taste.

Yo OP I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish but Super Metroid is the most overrated piece of shit of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Your appointment to FEMA should be finalized within the week, i've already discussed the matter with the senator.

I agree

It gets better after the first portion of the game.

I tried playing a few years ago, but I got bored too. Nothing wrong with the game considering its age, it just may have a really slow pacing and it's kinda clunky. Now I started playing HR recently and it looks so much more appealing, no idea why.

I really wanted to play the first one before HR came out a few years ago. I think I dropped the game 2 or 3 times before I stuck with it. Currently, the game is one of my all time favorites.

If you don't like it though, cool. You don't have to like everything.

I agree that Deus Ex is overrated, but it has some good things about it.

The music is quite good.

NPCs acknowledge your actions, even if you don't really change anything

JC Denton has some memorable lines.

Gameplay wise I thought it was pretty underwhelming, nothing really stood out for me