Dead or Alive bread

Post gifs, pics, mods, wathever you like
Link with the complete DOA5LR with dlc's (even mai) is appreciate too!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2mP-MM3fvA
youtube.com/watch?v=7_qfm9U1jO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about getting a girlfriend?.

Leddit

So how's Mai? The day-one cancel mixups seemed pretty good.

Implying she hasn't always played DOAX as well for the dress-up aspects.

Best girl

How about getting a non land whale girlfriend?

How about getting a girlfriend that isn't intimidated by you playing games with boobs in them?

Good idea. I'll decide which one to pick as my girlfriend by browsing this thread.

>non-esistance bellybutton and nails
>skin like a wax candle
>stiff ass tits unaffected by gravity
>that awkward motion capture

Nippon ichi in-fucking-deed.

So uh... let's get to the real point of this thread

any nude mod vids of mai yet?

>nude
are you homo?

I think the real point was supposed to be looking for a link.

Yes.

>know girl (female)
>they love DOA
>they play it to play a fightan gaem
>they fap to the characters
>know boy (male)
>they hate DOA
>they say its not a fightan gaem
>know girl (male)
>they hate DOA
>they say it is a fightan gaem
>they wont fap to the characters
>know boy (female)
>love DOA
>they play it to play a fightan gaem

why do men try so goddamn hard to not show they like DOA? Hell if i bought them a ps4 and gave them DOA5LR and DOAX3 plus pre-applied nude mod should that ever happen there is almost no doubt that the women would be 100% down to accept it to play and fap and the men would just use it for fap material and then never play ti again

why are women better bros anons?

Go have a look in the /e/ thread.

No

Yes

Nice, tease me more or maybe link a faggot up?

Thanks

disregard my last faggot post

Detailed belly buttons are repulsive.

>boy (female)
What does he mean by this?

i know some mentally ill people
thankfully theyre not jewish

Dont let this thread die

I like Mai's huge panties.

Can somebody post some Naotora stuff?
Or where I can get some DoA 5 nudes of her?

/d/ doesn't seem to have a DoA general anymore.

Then how do I get a GF like Mila, or Hitomi, or Momiji?

>Naotora
Literally the worst addition to series since Honoka. SW and DW have much much better girls than Naotora.

>Literally the worst addition to series since Honoka
imo the only bad female addition is the pedotrash.
Well, Rachel is beyond ugly, but that's a different topic.

>SW and DW
I don't know what that stands for and absolutely do not care.

>pedotrash
Look at this insecure faggot.

Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors.

>cant even figure out he's talking about samurai warriors and dynasty warriors
>thinks he has the right to give an opinion
get some taste

What's the purpose of that line in Mai's undies.

So I'm just now coming back to DOAX3 after a few months hiatus. Am I to assume that pose cards are like swimsuits in that everyone can use them but only a few are available on each girl? If so, FUCK.

I'm currently still powering through 13 minute rock climb quitting vacations to get all the girls to 30+ excitement. Haven't even looked into card collecting yet.

Did KT announce any DOA stuff at TGS?

Yes a browser game for Marie Rose.

i hate her face

Faggot.

Anyone know when the Rift/Vive version of this will come out?

swap it with any other face structure and it probably wouldnt bug me

>hoverhanding your own neck

Never ever. Only Sony™ VR.

Well, I don't like VR fapping anyway

>had to horrifically break Mai's back to make it look like she has a nice ass

Some day they'll get it right.

>the random hair/boob flaps

I'm fucking dying

It's a standard crotch seam, all panties have them. Don't get lewd about it.

And here I was foolish enough to assume they'd stop releasing DLC shit after Last Round.

can you get S+ ranks just quitting rock climbing?
how do you go about it? do you turn down a partner at the start? do you go rock climbing from girl mode or owner mode? do you have to have a lot of satisfaction already built up from a prior holiday etc?

Liked swimsuit on, girl mode, partner doesn't matter. You won't get S+ without gifting until 35+ excitement, however with the current excitement boost, I'm getting girls from 12-15 excitement to 30+ in 3 vacations and averaging A ranks.

If you're focused, you can easily get a vacation done in less than 15 minutes. I haven't gifted a single item since I started doing this.

Apparently boosting excitement is the new roulette save scumming since you get like 850k per rock climb failing vacation when every girl is at 100 excitement.

I thought that indicates where the anus ends and where the vag starts.

right, a seam. The back half and front half are separated before being applied to the model and the seam is where they meet.

Interesting.

Probably because she is the most prominent character it what is arguably the protagonist camp, the Tokugawa. I would have preferred Noh, Nene or Kunoichi myself.

Turn down the brightness for fuck's sake!

>those fucking physics
I cant
I just cant

>w-well I-I didn't want it anyway!
KEK

So how many more years do we have to wait until everything stops clipping through stuff in games? It's one of my biggest vidya pet peeves

I'd like one, but I still feel like I'm dealing with toddlers even when talking to women twice my age.

It's not about power it's about developers time. DOAX3 is clearly a quick cash grab. They'll milk it to death wilth dlcs and new girls later just like DOA5. High budget hentai and softcore games will never sell enough to justify it so don't expect such attention to details.

I have 13cm dick and I'm a quickshot AND I have really high standards. I only had one gf in my life but she was really hot. Sadly, she wasn't really impressed with out sex life and left me after almost a year of living together. Since then I'm fapping to hentai and digital girls and I'm kinda happy with that. Having a gf wasn't all that great, I think it's a massively overrated thing.

Anyone know of a high quality collection of these for dl?

I don't ever think it'll happen. It's just too expensive and intensive to justify - that's not to excuse it of course.

Yeah, I know that. I was talking more along the lines of how long of a wait is it until clipping is a thing of the past?

I know this is the truth but I don't want to accept it. Also nice get

That one is pretty good. Here's mine, card and everything. I spent days autistcally tweaking it myself form one of the database cards so I'm rather attached to it.

which card is this?

>honeycucks hijacked the thread again

Is it really any surprise when there are like 30 Marie Rose and Nyotengu cards each?

This one is from this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2mP-MM3fvA

no tits, no glory

O god, thanks for reminding us that asian ass sucks because they're flat as a board.
Girls who don't have asses shouldn't wear thongs. It looks hilariously pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_qfm9U1jO4

That's not random, you fucking mongoloid.