Who is patiently waiting for Final Fantasy XV to be released on PC...

Who is patiently waiting for Final Fantasy XV to be released on PC? I was contemplating getting it on my PS4 but I'm in no rush if I can get graphics better than this and mod support.

Count me in.

just how much money did they spend promoting this shitty game?
They even made anime series and a fucking full featured 3d movie.

Yeah, I'll probably do that.

i'm gonna wait for it to go for 10 bucks since the game looks like shit

neither of those things are very expensive.

Anime series is like 100k per episode.
A full featured 3d movie cost around 100mil to make(give or take).

animated movies cheap as fuck to make just look at the budget for that ratchet and clank movie or advent children.

Advent Children had a budget of 100 milion dollars you fucking moron.

It had a budget of 10 million, retard, spirits within was the one with a 100 million dollar budget.

Enjoy your DENUVO

I'm okay with this.

I care why?

>Denuvo infested

No thanks, i rather see sub 30fps low texture than those Denuvo abomination.

Me, I haven't played FF in a long, long time anyway. I'm interested in FFXV especially after Kingsglaive, but nowhere nearly enough that I'd get a console for it, especially one I can't pirate it on first.

A car too

>These screenshots are all native resolution because the game upscales to 1080p

Prove me wrong with supporting evidence. I'll wait, I always wait.

I'd drive the shit outta that, I love r8's and this has enough gaudy touches that I find it appealing. Those wheels are actually really fuckin' sick, like the frame of a stained glass window.

I'll buy it for console and pirate it for PC.

Not worth buying it on PC.

I'll buy it for PS4 pro and pirate it for the pc, but if the game is a major improvement over the console versions (shiny new dx12 shite) I'll probably buy it in a sale.

Wait for PC version, if the dev bothered porting it right it's be superior and worth me waiting comfortably playing the many other games I've still got to play.