NX reveal

rumored nx reveal for "somewhere around the 20th"

source: youtu.be/Y20FNkLrhZA

evidence from potential studio that might be trying to click bate: twitter.com/Pawbyte/status/776116402176438272

though, the developers supposed teased was inb4 the leak about a reveal and Nintendo's 127th anniversary is this week. plus they have been known to give short notice on Nintendo directs, so there might be some actually substance to all this.

I'm still not getting my hopes up.

what do you think Cred Forums? Is there anyway this might be real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be
twitter.com/nintex_nl/status/777981636122185728
twitter.com/Phazon4G/status/778002343640043520
twitter.com/Phazon4G/status/778002106578001920
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/wiiu.html
mynintendonews.com/2016/09/20/retailers-are-heading-to-nintendo-europe-in-germany-for-an-announcement/
youtube.com/watch?v=JHZKYo_sfGg
twitter.com/Pawbyte/status/776116402176438272
youtube.com/watch?v=lKwldXyhSzU
youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw
platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/9081
twitter.com/Nintendo_US/status/778020982514675712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it'll be next year for the 128th

Reveal will be in October.

If this post ends in a 6, the NX will be revealed November 6th.

good post/10

rumor

I'm so desperate for news that I'll cling on to anything.

What if all of October passes by?
What if all of March passes by and Nintendo is still silent despite it supposed to be released by then?
What if come March we haven't heard a thing about NX and Nintendo is still pomoting Color Splash?
I'm losing my mind.

Stop hyping up leaks
It'll happen when it happens
Hype train shouldn't even be big.

>it's 6pm on the 19th
I don't think it's coming bros.

>Reveal will be early 2016 before the shareholders meeting
>Reveal will be after the shareholders meeting in March because the shareholders need calming
>Reveal will be pre-E3 as they don't want to share spotlight
>Reveal will be E3 because it's a big event
>Reveal will be right after E3 as they don't want to share spotlight
>Reveal will be in July to ride the Pokemon Go wave
>Reveal will be in August to coincide with Summer ending
>Reveal will be in September before Sony's meeting
>Reveal will be mid September after Sony's meeting
>Reveal will be late September because SMD64 said so

Man...I'm just so fucking tired.

Not a rumor. I posted info in a thread that unfortunately got deleted, but no one believed me.

Nice 10 there bud

>no trip
No balls.
Anyone can make a dumb retarded statement and laugh at you when I'm right.

The leak is in 3 days btw, screencap this so I can laugh at you dipshits for being right, but don't bother posting it when I'm wrong.

So repost it here

it's 10am here. so it might be different for you.

besides >somewhere around the 20th

How many fucking rumored announcements are you idiots going to wait for? There's literally been at least 10 of these "rumored announcments" in the last couple of months.

Guys... I'm gonna say this once.

Don't set yourselves up for disappointment.

October is a safe date and I wouldn't be surprised if Rogers is right about it.

Still, I don't know why are people hyped for this, it's gonna be another gimmicky underwhelming system.

Why

>if Rogers is right about it
She's speculating.

A blind rabbit occasional gets fucked.

Or something

>october a safe date
So were the past 6 months....

Do you know where you are?

>giving it attention instead of just filtering

No. A month before that was when I first visited Cred Forums in my entire life. I had the precinception that people here were pretty cool and down to earth compared to gamfaqs and neogaf. But after the way I was attacked for simply wanting to help some Nintendo bros out, you can all fuck yourselves. I have info on all oublishers who will be lauching games and even two Nintendo published launch games, but I'm not telling you guys anything.

People need to learn man

Literally who the fuck are you to tell me that?

Yet you're still around, and trying to play it cool.

Bravo for being different and above it all.

you can make history and be screen caped here in fame forever or dont. it's not like we won't learn eventually.

lighten up.

Just kill yourself, that would help us all out.

>2006+10
>not knowing who Mona is

Mona, put your trip back on.

Fuck off Mona.

>people getting hype about NX
>after the Wii U

>attacked

>attacked
>on an online anonymous image board
Harrased sure, but attacked I think not.

>people getting hype about NX
>after the 3DS

do you think it will be a direct with the (few) wii u games or one just for it

The fact that it's not the Wii U is reason alone to be hype

Probably the former.

>Asymmetrical box
>N isn't even complete
What hack made this shitfest?

Why would you trust a company that fucked you in the ass in the first place?

It's not rape if I enjoyed it ;^)

Holy shit you were right and this was in August. Now stupid Cunt Rogers is saying it's magically in October even though she said it would be this month.

>source: youtu.be
fuck you vermin the leak is nowhere close to be from that shithole

It takes a lot of trust to let someone fuck you in the ass

>Not a rumor
Hi Rogers. kys yourself lol

They're not going to reveal it until they have wrung out as much Wii U sales as they possibly can. This "leak any day now" mentality is missing that obvious point. I would not be damn surprised if they didn't say anything until AFTER CHRISTMAS, to get their final holiday sales push for Wii U and 3DS.

It is weird they haven't shows a single picture of the system or its controller.
For reference the WiiU was shown at E3 2011 and came out november 2012 so there was pretty much a whole year+ of knowing what in the fuck the system looked like and how dumb the controller was.
>two days following the unveiling of the Wii U, Nintendo's stock fell nearly 10 percent to levels not seen since 2006.
And rightfully so.

So if I had to guess why they're so hush hush I'd say it is because made another dumb fucking tablet controller because they didn't learn their god damn fucking lesson the first time.

Makes sense. They could make a direct just for the wii u with a new Mario game or some heavy hitter coming this fall and in the next month or so announce the NX.

I'm excited for Animal Crossing NX. I hope they will innovate the game.

>thinking nintendo would have the NX direct with only a 1 day heads up

lmao, you're retarded

they'll AT THE MINIMUM announce it 1 week before

>if I keep throwing darts, I'll eventually hit the bullseye

It's an HD handheld, we'll finally get HD JRPGs because it no longer conflicts with Japans portable boner.

You're not very bright aren't you?
>work on shit console for 3 years
>suddenly realize "guys, we're making a shit console what do we do now?"
>"I know, let's just pretend it doesn't exist"
Silly user.

Well... it's true.

If you have infinite darts to throw, even the worst dart thrower in the world will eventually hit the target.

Why does Nintendo hate its fanbase so much?

We deserve an NX reveal. Now.

This. The Wii U's and mobile offerings haven't even been close to impressive.

What makes us think that the NX will be anywhere close to impressive? Especially since they're going to inevitably Jew the launch.

I hope it's 2 (or more) separate consoles that share the game library.
Iwasta even said that the form factors might even increase, and that they wanted to do how Andorid and iOS do, have a common programming base to port stuff easily to different devices with different specs.

>next week
If they where going to talk about it they would announce conference weeks in advance

They are playing it safe.

And it's a good thing: it helps us build hype. Hopefully they will only reveal after Christmas, like a secret birthday party: those are the best.

do we? is it because i bought every single phoenix wright game from the estore despite not finishing any yet?

Yeah and these threads are jus that

calm down

>this fall

That's anywhere between September 22 and December 20.

>mfw nintodlers get disappointed again

Oh look a shitposter with shit taste in anime
What a surprise

thanks that (you) made my post worth

>inb4 they announce the conference date exactly on the 22nd

>540p
what the fuuuuuc

>Every single tweet Nintendo makes has nothing but "nx when" replies.

Can you guys calm the fuck down already?

>mfw nintendo reveals a gimmick that fans will hyp and believe will turn the tides but in the end it won't change a thing

It exactly half of 1080p.

You could also have 4 player split screen on the TV and each player would have the same resolution as the handheld.

And in general the lower the resolution the longer the battery life.

nx when

I hope fans like it, in all honesty.

Seeing all the hate Nintendo has been getting lately hurts me.

The only things that can save this shit is MeleeHD

WITNESSED

hahahaha
>1000 sales (size of the memelee community)
>those who do buy it complain that the game is 0,0000000001% different

haha

All Nintendo needs to do right now is make a tweet saying "We see your demands. NX info soon."

Why do they keep pretending it doesn't exist?

>I hope it's 2 (or more) separate consoles

fans also liked the Wii U pad when it was announced and thought it was gonna be hot shit

You don't hint about what you have in your hand.

What about it?
>portable with 5" screen
>tablet with 7-8" screen that can hook up to the TV
>home console

>he thinks Wii U only failed because of the name confusion

Who are you quoting?

Wii U failed because it was a PowerPC console when every other developer was finally moving onto x86 PCs and consoles.

Wii U failed cause it was just an interim console (fake) between the Wii (real console) and NX (real console)

>it's the epic wiiu has no good games meme episode, again

>tfw I actually deluded myself into thinking this some months ago
Luckily I realized how dumb that was of me and snapped out of it.

>people acting like the Wii U is a terrible console

It has some legitimately good games. It was just poorly timed and poorly marketed.

Wii Us system sellers are literally upscaled ports of Gamecube and 3DS games.

I hate her smug face

with poor hardware and poor online capabilities

It's a poor console

good games that were held back by weak hardware and dumb design choices

imagine playing xenoblade chronicles X on a SSD without frame drops, imagine playing bayonetta 2 on a console that doesn't have a fucking Radeon 4000 series tier GPU.

>portable with less than 720p in 2017
please, please no
i know nintendo is retarded but PLEASE NO

Compared to previous Nintendo consoles, its a piece of shit.

mario 3d world was pretty good. bayonetta 2 was pretty good. smash 5 was pretty good.

Hey fuckfaces,

They're not going to announce NX until after Color Splash has time to sell. Nobody wants to buy a game for a dead console.

So they're never announcing it?

>worse than galaxy
>worse than melee
bayonetta 2 is good though, shame the only reason it was on Wii U was because Nintendo paid for it.

It's not Nintendo's fault if M$ and Sony refused to fund it.

So after October 7th. Probably a couple weeks after.

Sony and Microsoft didn't have to fund it, they could have gotten another publisher to do it. Also, I'm pretty sure they are glad that they didn't fund it since Bayo2 flopped in sales.

So what's your problem with Bayo2 being Nintendo exclusive? I don't get it.

I was implying that PPCS is never gonna sell

Instead of it being exclusive to a dead console, they could have kickstartered the project for a multiplat release or self publish the game on PC. They probably would have sold more copies and get more recognition.

Bayo 1 was no highseller either, hence why it was to hard to fund a sequel

oh... kek. sorry, good one user

>and poor online capabilities
Not that guy. But not having bloated and superfluous shit like in-built voip and crap like that does not translate to "poor online capabilities".
Just use a computer or just boot it up on your phone or whatever if you want any of that. I have no idea why people started to demand all that other superfluous shit, that has always been easily and readily available since it was first distributed over the internet.

>the salt is still real 3 years later

If we're talking about a small screen, like 4", it's 275 ppi. Acceptable for a cheap dedicated gaming system.

Am I supposed to watch a six minute video for the "source" of the latest bullshit NX reveal date rumor? Yeah, no.

What about the "French guy" people keep bringing up? What's the source on that?

How can an anonymous person talking shit to you be in any way offensive?
I don't understand people who get seriously hurt over someone telling them to "kys" in an anonymous board, jeez.

Except they didn't?
I mean, I won't defend Nintendo and say the Wii U was a good console, but good ideas came out of it (Hyrule Warriors, Splatoon, Mario Maker) and they kept their support for the most part. I think the main problem was the shit selling and the third parties ditching it, otherwise we would have a very different conversation over the "quality of the WiiU".

The ONLY explanation is that the NX isn't ready to be shown yet because they keep scrambling to change things.

The least Nintendo could do is offer an update though.

This is the only way the hybrid or portable approach can be undertaken without ruining the system, so if it has such a gimmick, I hope it's that.

But at the same time, shouldn't the TV version also be able to stream to the handheld version? If I'm just curling up in bed with the tablet and not bothering to turn the TV on, I shouldn't have to have reduced performance.

>mfw PS4 Pro alone outsells NX

My phone is 1080p. Time to let low res shit from 2003 go.

Isn't a handheld device that can display games on the TV literally just the Vita?

Why does Nintendo think that's so innovative?

It sold better than Bayo 2 at least and this was during the time where it ignored by bigger games like Mass Effect 2, Red Dead Redemption, and Bioshock 2.

>because they keep scrambling to change things
That's because the last person to come all out has an advantage. There are reasons for why Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo of course, have all been so sketchy with information and any allusions towards their next lineup of hardware.

Sony just recently went all out with the Pro, but truth be told that could have most likely gone a lot better for them. A disadvantage for going first.
Meanwhile we still don't really know anything at all about the Scorpio, and all we really know about the OneS are from small pot shots Microsoft threw at the Pro, winning them favours.

When you're hardware is revealed you can't backtrack or revision it even it without a heap loads worth of trouble. Which leaves you vulnerable since it practically means that you lose the ability to react to the market and your competitors.

>why does Nintendo think [one of seventy bullshit rumors about the NX] is so innovative?

Don't worry guys. It'll be November, right around when Pokemon comes out. Trust me on this, I have a source

>My phone is 1080p.
And it doesn't play games at that resolution. It's overkill for a portable, dedicated gaming system.

My Xperia Z5 has a 4k display
in airplane mode this phone lasts longer than 3DS battery.

>in airplane mode this phone lasts longer than 3DS battery
Probably because it's a phone with lightweight apps and not two screen rendering 60 fps video games. The fuck kind of comparison is that?

But what will its name be?

NEX.

That's all we know how to do.

Its 1/4th the amount of pixels, actually.

Only the dumbest sounding thing possible, as is tradition.

The Nintendo Annex will be properly introduced on September 22nd.
Please be patient for a little while longer.

just leaving your 3DS in sleep mode kills the battery in 2-3 days

my phone lasts almost a week in sleep mode

There is no fucking way they'll announce it with less than a days notice.

>rumor
fuck off

If you don't mind me asking. What is the appeal of Animal Crossing?
I see Cred Forums make a big deal out of it all the time, but to me it always looked like the poor man's Harvest Moon. And thus I never got it and as such never tried it.

October seems a bit more likely.

I think they want to wait til Color Splash gets released, so they can just let go of the Wii U finally.

Seriously, the waiting and all these rumors are killing me.

It's comfy.
It's like Harvest Moon, but with less dating and farming and more interior decorating and trading.

kys immediately

It'll still get BotW and Yooka-Laylee in March, though.

Not him but I bought new leaf without knowing anything about the game because of how much I hear about it here. The game is just so unbelievably comfy. There's something about building your town, meeting new residents, fishing for sharks, making your house bigger, customizing said house, and many other things are just so damn fun. 10/10 game for the environment and customizations alone.

Yeah, but BotW is also a NX release.

Color Splash will the absolute last thing Nintendo will be giving the Wii U until March.

>It'll still get BotW
But given the double release they will have an hard time at announcing the NX after that game

>we still don't even know if the NX will be even able to move fucking BotW better than the fucking Wii U
Just end me already.

>It's like Harvest Moon, but with less dating and farming
>but with less dating and farming
Exactly. That is what it looks like. It makes it hard for me to view Animal Crossing as anything other than strictly inferior.
>and more interior decorating and trading
Harvest Moon also has this to an extent, but I have a really hard time seeing how even more of it can make up for the elements outright missing from Animal Crossing.

I will say that I like the aesthetic of Animal Crossing, but I have never been able to rationalize playing it over the alternatives.

I will show everyone a pic of my dick with a timestamp on it if the NX gets announced tomorrow.

Nobody wants that, fuck off to /soc/.

That's the funny thing about the official BotW reveal. We still couldn't get an idea what the NX is going to be even with hours upon hours of gameplay of the first NX game announced.

>Sheikah Slate is pretty much a Wii U Gamepad, but Aounuma said himself that the game barely uses the screen
>game uses all buttons
>game looks like it could look better on a more powerful console, but looks "minimalistic" enough to work on a handheld

Hello, I work for Nintendo. After reporting this post to my superiors, they have all agreed that it would be best to push the announce date of Nintendo's new console project back several weeks, in order to spare the world this infliction of your body parts.

Well user, I can't name a single thing on it that wasn't held back by the stupid hardware, or just plain wasn't fun, or was just a weaker version of a game that was on another system. .

It had a terminal case of "no good games".

I double dare you to post ONE (1) game you like that isn't shit.
Protip:you can't

>100% gameplay
>no filthy next gen graphics inflating the budget
>no voice acting or cutscenes
>just 100$ gameplay

You can't go wrong.

BZZZT It's shit. Sorry.

>hating on the pinnacle of indie gaming

I just hope they don't bring in a literally who Let's Player or try to act hip when the time comes.

>game uses all buttons
That's actually a pretty good hint. At the very least we know the NX will have a standard controller with 2 pushable sticks, 4 front buttons, 2 shoulder buttons, 2 triggers, hopefully analog ones this time around and select and start.

And a d-pad, of course.

How many NX threads do we have per day? like 15?

>filtering instead of just anonymizing

The suspense is killing me, user.

Don't worry, we'll have many more once it's actually revealed.

I hope they're hype threads and not shitposting ones.

>no shitpost threads

hehe, i wanna see that

Not really a tradition, it only started with the Wii

>People getting hyped about a new console and new games from the world's most revered video game company.

Fucking madmen.

Nintendo NX:

>Based on a modified GTX 960
>8GB RAM
>8x 2,0Ghz CPU made by Samsung
>Supports old Wii U Games and upscales them to true 1080p
>Inbuild streaming like PS4
>No gimmicky bullshit, reworked Wii U classic controller
>Supports up to 8 gamepads
>New Nintendo NX OS

See you next week

lol

>Supports old Wii U Games
without a PPC processor it's very unlikely

So basically a more powerful Wii U

lmao

>b-but I can't play fifa on it so it's trash, right guys?

All I want is zelda on the Unreal engine.

the 3ds is successful

that was the point of his answer

surely this time the rumors will be real cant wait

Rumors are saying that RE7 and Tekken 7 will be launched for NX

At least there seems to be proof that RE7 will come to NX

if you mean the cartridges being mentioned in the trademark, I doubt it means anything honestly. though I'd love for NX to use carts.

Was already confirmed not to be a Wii U successor or be backwards compatible.

Who cares about fifa. I can't play a real 3D Mario in that fisher price-shaped trash

>be backwards compatible.
nope

Yes, that's exactly what I said. It's not backwards compatible.

Source?

Why? 3DS use carts, DS used carts, GBA used carts...why is so "exciting" the carts thing?

>home console and handheld use the same carts
>can play game on the go and at home

Sorry, I'm getting rumors mixed up with facts again. But between the processor architecture, the (confirmed) role as "not a Wii U successor" meaning no second screen controller, and the possibility of using carts, it's a safe bet.

The NX will be revealed sometime between now and its release. Screencap this.

-super mario galaxy
-super mario galaxy 2
>literally the 2 best 3d mario games

>Buying a remastered console

The NX will be revealed during tonights episode of Monday Night Raw.

>implying Nintendo will reveal NX news when tomorrow we're getting a new Pokemon trailer
Everyone here is a fucking retard.

What games do you think will be revealed at the reveal?

> got 3 different sources to confirm that retailers are heading off to Nintendo Europe in Germany for an announcement within days.

twitter.com/nintex_nl/status/777981636122185728

IT BEGINS

haha how can you get cyber bullied nigga like walk away from the screen haha

NSMB NX, will be a remake of NSMB1 because NSMBU was based off of SMW.

Zelda
Smash NX
teaser for 3D Mario
maybe something on Retro's game
AC maybe? There's going to be an AC exclusive Direct in November so who knows.

>implying any day from now through November is more or less likely than any other
Nobody has any idea when it will happen. Could be tomorrow. This is just a thread about the NX anyway and not "what are you thoughts on the NX announcement which will be tomorrow."

>Smash NX
Unless you mean a port of Smash 4, which doesn't seem that likely to me, there's no way.

Zelda and a bunch of shit nobody cares about that utilize whatever gimmick the controller has, Wii Music 2

pawbyte posts on my forums and is a legit teenager, dont take his shit for granted.

I would love to have a portable console

it would be very practical

Wii Music was a legit idea that wasn't realized properly and needs another chance.

go away cunt, where are my nudes

>Nintendo can't even figure out how to get BOTW to run at 60 FPS on the WiiU
>I'm supposed to believe the NX will run it at 120 fps perfectly without a single performance drop

I play modern video games, I'm always set up for disappointment.

Who is this literally who and why would anyone care about his unnamed, quite possibly fictional sources?

Last week of September.

This post must be bait since BotW is 30 fps on the Wii U and nobody knows anything about its performance on the NX. But what odd bait it is.

How is that bait? That's exactly what I said. How is 30 FPS acceptable in this day and age?

Yeah, like it was supposed to get shown off a while ago.

Either way I just don't care anymore, the Wii U was a waste of time and money and the 3DS was a huge disappointment compared to the DS library

Virtually every Zelda game ever is 30fps. Nobody cares as long as the game is good

Not everything is bait sperg, he could just be misinformed

>Virtually every Zelda game ever is 30fps.

Not really, fucking Ocarina and Majora's are sub 20fps. At leas they fixed that with the remasters.

idk m8, ask literally any console maker. Nintendo at least tries to make all its games run at 60, Zelda being the odd one out.

Where did you get the 120 fps strawman from then?

No u

>Giving a fuck about the NX
>After the awful Wii-U library
>Nintendo wants to once again include some fucking gimmick to even further alienate third party developers

Enjoy your nintendoland 2 and ports of wii games.

Yeah I meant 30fps or under.

>Nobody cares as long as the game is good

Meanwhile, retards sperging about how superior OoT is on the 3DS just because it runs at 30fps despite being a shitty recolor

Why should we get a Pokemon trailer tomorrow?

I honestly hate the term "remastered" after how it was handled this gen, its just ports.

That's the real question. Will it be good, considering that it's yet another open world game, that suffers from horrendous pop-in, frame rate drops, gimmicks like wind physics, and etc?

If Zelda was truly a good game, it would sacrifice everything else in favor of good performance.

>he fell for the "Wii U has a bad library" meme

>If Zelda was truly a good game, it would sacrifice everything else in favor of good performance
My sides.

>If Zelda was truly a good game, it would sacrifice everything else in favor of good performance.
So you'd rather have a game with no gameplay that runs at 60fps?

>its just ports.
With new assets. It's a remaster.

>So you'd rather have a game with no gameplay that runs at 60fps?
A good game would have good gameplay at 60 FPS. That's all. It wouldn't need graphics or gimmicks or any of the trash of th emodern gaming industry.

So the only good Zelda game is WWHD?

That's debatable since most new "remasters" are just the same exact game running on new hardware, with graphical updates maybe like GTA Chinatown Wars from DS to PSP.

It's better than gammicky games like Skyward sword and Twilight Princess. But even then WW is an overrated game.

Other companies have far surpassed the Zelda series.

even the most idealized projections of the consensus 'true leaks' look pretty 'meh'. and all of those have borderline-magical ergonomic detachable controllers, when IRL they'd have to be big plastic chunks with nasty jagged interior edges

Post your NX dream lineup

Ports:

>Smash with revamped graphics, all characters included for free, adventure mode
>Super Mario Maker with slopes and new items
>Splatoon, all content included

Nintendo games:

>Super Mario Galaxy 3
>Zelda BotW
>Metroid
>F-Zero

Third parties:

>XV
>WoFF
>Re7
>Tekken 7
>Monstah Hunta
>Pokemon Sun and Moon

I know that it won't happen

>Bayonetta 2
>Xenoblade X
>That port of Monster Hunter 3
>That port of Rayman Origins
>Tropical Freeze

I'm struggling to find any other worthwhile titles.
Fire Emblem was x SMT is garbage, smash 4 is shit, Mario Kart 8 is more of the same, Nobody gives a fuck about mario party or any other mini-game shovelware, splatoon has terrible fucking online, Mario maker and Hyrule warriors are getting ported, not to say that they were even good titles in the first place.

>A good game would have good gameplay at 60 FPS.
>If Zelda was truly a good game, it would sacrifice everything else in favor of good performance.
Something's not right.

just fucking ignore it faggot, i've been here 8 years it's way better then reddit/neogaf/gamefaqs

what a miserable existence.

>not blind or overly loyal towards any company like a true drone and judge every piece of gaming hardware on its own merits instead of singing its doom years before its out

If NX gets a bunch of games that I want, I will get it. Simple as that.

Dwarf Fortress proves that all you need in a game is good gameplay, nothing else. No graphics, no music, no voice acting, no story. Just the barebones.

And it's better than Ocarina of Time

>I have shit taste in games, don't count games with upcoming 3DS ports, and don't even know all of the major titles int he library to start with

This is what I need:
>Zelda: BotW
>F-Zero
>Animal Crossing
And I'd buy it. Not really even considering it until I see at least 2/3.

I just want a Monster Hunter game at launch. That series would perfectly lend well to the console/handheld hybrid. They already did it with 3U but this time you don't have to buy the game twice and I'd imagine switching between the two would be more seamless.

>you're not allowed to dislike my favorite games

Biased much?

He basically listed most of the worthwhile titles on the system, everything else got ported or will likely be ported so there's no point in owning it.

Even if you replay those games a lot you'll probably get tired of them eventually and the system will collect dust.

>it's better than Ocarina of Time

>everything else got ported or will likely be ported
Uh, no. There's watered down ports of Mario Maker and Woolly World. That's it.

Either Gens HD or 4HD.

I think most the best NX games will be either things that are a given (Zelda, Mario) or things we know nothing about yet (Retro's games, new IP like Splatoon, third and second party releases). So I can't really come up with a list.

I really want some kind of F-Zero though. Sadly AV is dead and I don't know how successfully another team could do what they did with GX. Maybe they'll release GX HD.

A cousin bought a Wii U

Smash is literally the only thing he plays, and he fucking owns Nintendo Land, Pokken, Wondeful 101, Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D land and he didn't like any of those.

They're still ports dude, watered down to run on handhelds. And they'll probably bring them over to NX or mobile at this rate. The Wii U as a whole was a mix of broken promises and weird experiments just to see what stuck.

And that's not even taking into account of shitty they treated their IPs, especially when Iwater died

>It'll happen when it happens

I need to know ASAP in advance so I know to sell all the stock I have in Nintendo..

Half of that is pulled from your ass (NX and mobile ports) and the other half is irrelevant to a discussion about the Wii U's library.

nx when

MH will still be inevitably held back by the 3DS version, because they arent dropping that immediately.
I'll still take it, so long as the NX control scheme is more comfy.

Ports
>everything

Nintendo Games
>3D Mario, World or 64 like, either would be great
>Metroid, would prefer Prime-like but am cool with anything official
>F-Zero
>Original Retro game. Or Donkey Kong
>Animal Crossing
>Splatoon 2
>Pokemon
>XCX 2
>Pikmin 4
>any dead Nintendo franchise

3rd
>Monster Hunter
>Bayonetta 3 or any Platinum collab. Would prefer W101, actually
>NMH 3
>Some Level 5 stuff

One has 3 hours of unskippable cutscenes and runs at 20 FPS. The other is a fun video game that emphasizes gameplay or graphics.

>didnt do it post-Super Mario Run reveal
Did Market Crashers teach you nothing?

That's because I only listed the good games.
Try to keep up, will you?

Why would they keep them on Wii U, absolutely nobody owns a Wii U and most games on them barely sold.

And how is it not a discussion to the Wii U's library, most of their IPs never got games on the Wii U outside of appearing on Nintendo Land or being sold on the eShop as a bunch of paid ROMs. Games they did have they could give a fuck less about if it wasn't Mario or Zelda.

I thought it was going to ride the P:Go comedown, to be honest.

Making me as stupid as Nintendo, perhaps.

>software gimmicks
what did he mean by this?

So devious of Nintendo to announce it as a brand-new concept, state emphatically it's not like the Wii U, but then actually just release a hardware revision of the Wii U! Only us smart people can see through their lies.

If no one liked Wii U, what does it make you think it will be a Wii U 2.0. At least it worked for Gamecube and Wii because they weren't total failures.

>giving up on a console without a hardware revision to bilk as many idiots out of money as they can.

It's like you think we're dealing with pre-millenial Nintendo. Cute.

That would be perfect timing though.
>Not everyone liked the wiiu
>Most won't care about any news regarding it.
>Pair the reveal with a hit franchise with a large base of fans worldwide
If Nintendo had any actual brains within their marketing department they would be waiting to hit the play button sooner rather than later.

Yep, that post-millenial Nintendo, so good at completely lying about what its consoles are tricking those hardcore fans into buying it! Amazing how they just say the total opposite of what their console is and the hardcore fans don't notice.

Those replies in the screencap were calling you a retard then, and you're still being called a retard now.

Fuck off Arin.

I believe the announcement of the announcement will come sometime this week, for next week.
They built up quite a bit of momentum leading up to that Apple conference, and they've peaked there. They need to capitalize asap, and I would like to believe they know this.

It's almost like they're moving on from the Wii U to a new console with its own software, or something.

>Hardcore fans

These don't exist to pre-millenial Nintendo. They make consoles for plebs these days, and plebs buy them. If they cared about hardcore fans, the wii-u would have been a powerful console, rather than a poor one with a fisher-price DS attached.

It's conceivable that the NX is just a rebranded wiiU, considering that Nintendo seems to think that branding was the main problem with it..

One is a milestone in gaming history, a contender for the greatest game of all time and remains a masterclass in video game design to this day.

The other one nobody gives two fucks about.

there are only three reasons for Nintendo be this quiet

1) they legit think people will steal their gimmicks
2) its vaporware
3) they haven't finalized it yet and its getting delayed

1 is bullshit - on one gives a fuck what they do
2 is potentially likely
3 its delayed because nintendo can't get their fucking shit together

and its going to be delayed and basically be built on outdated tech and have one game every two months

goddamn how fucking stupid can a company this big be

Metroid game with gravity like galaxy
BotW
Shadow of the Eternals (Eternal Darkness 2)

That's for the handheld. The Wii U gamepad is only 480p.
I expect the NX portable screen to be no higher than 720p.

>1 is bullshit - on one gives a fuck what they do
My fucking sides. Are you new?

>2 is potentially likely
I wonder how they'll meet that March 4th release date they posted to their website a couple days ago when the console doesn't exist.

>and its going to be delayed
March release date was announced, March release date was confirmed. Kill yourself for being this stupid.

I didn't make the post cunt.

>One is a milestone in gaming history,
Elected by game journalists and fanboys. And guess what else they praised?

Im guessing September 23rd

You are the dumbest motherfucker, pretending you're an old Nintendo fan when you clearly don't know shit about them. Making a powerful console with interactive movies is what Sony and Microsoft do, Nintendo has always made consoles with outdated hardware that focus on innovation and games. Wii U sold poorly because it had a weak library and just confused people with its name and gimmick, not because of its hardware power.

>It's conceivable that the NX is just a rebranded wiiU
Yep, once again we have the amazing criminal geniuses Nintendo who outright lie about their consoles and expect no one to notice. Inb4 you completely fail to justify your wild claims and just say "modern Nintendo modern Nintendo modern Nintendo" again.

>I would like to believe they know this.

nx announced january 3

released march 3

screecap this NOW

twitter.com/Phazon4G/status/778002343640043520
twitter.com/Phazon4G/status/778002106578001920

IT'S HAPENING

because everyone rushed to build a wii u clone? sony tried to make the vita a DS ripoff? people are still making 2D platformers? everyone is making physical DLC?

*no one* gives a shit what Nintendo does when it comes to their gimmicks, SO THERE'S NO FUCKING REASON FOR THEM TO HIDE

as far as march date, I'll fucking believe it when I see it, Zelda was supposed to fucking be out in 2015, but they are scrambling to even have a march 2017 release date

nintendo has fucking DESTROYED any reason to believe in them by way of their bullshit in the last couple of years, save for a small number of actually good games

every other decision they've made has been ass backwards faggotry, and the worst part is that they refuse to fucking learn their lessons

if you think you can drum up actual hype in five months when BOTH your competitors are putting out stronger systems and are dominating the scene, you are fucking insane

So you're a contrarian. Enjoy your enlightened existence, you beautiful snowflake. God bless.

>old Nintendo fan

I was. The SNES was great. After that, not so much. I couldn't care less about endless remakes of the same old tired shite.

>that focus on innovation and games

They don't do this. They try gimmicks, and those gimmicks always seem to fail. They do this because they haven't got a hold on the market anymore, and people kind of see them as a joke, or a Christmas present for little Billy.

What I find amusing is how they don't capitalise on this any longer. If they brought the NX out at Christmas, it would be fucking HUGE.

>Wii U sold poorly because it had a weak library and just confused people with its name and gimmick, not because of its hardware power.

I don't much care. If you can prove this, great. if not, it just seems like baseless fanboy assumption?

>Yep, once again we have the amazing criminal geniuses Nintendo who

This wouldn't be criminal. They have every right to try to upgrade their shit console and claw something back from it.

Because Gamefreak said so

>defending gaming journalism and the dewrito generation

You call it being a special snowflake. I call it common sense.

15 hours away I think

I'm hoping for a HD mainline Pokémon game gen 8 on the n8

>literally didn't address a single thing I siad
>went back to "modern Nintendo doesn't make good games/gimmick gimmicks gimmick" even though every single popular Wii U title is a solid game with traditional gameplay
>calls common knowledge that a system's library and brand are the reasons why it does or doesn't sell "baseless fanboy assumption"
Retard.

When and where? Last time people seemed to know when the new trailer drops as well.
I tried following every official Pokemon related social media site I could, but there was nothing on there.

>even though every single popular Wii U title is a solid game with traditional gameplay
That's an opinion. Why are you touting it as a fact?

well, shit.
although I dont know who this Phazon faggot is, though.

cpu by samsung?

Go ahead and explain in detail how any one of these games is "a failed gimmick."

nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/wiiu.html

>literally didn't address a single thing I siad

I can't FORCE you to read my replies, can I?

>went back to "modern Nintendo doesn't make good games/gimmick gimmicks gimmick"

I don't think it does. And my opinion won't change because you...what...tell me to change it? Jeez..

>Solid
>traditional

Opinions. Baseless.

>calls common knowledge

You should tell Nintendo this. They still seem to think it was just marketed poorly.

>and brand

No, I said the brand WAS the problem. Are you okay, user?

>>No gimmicky bullshit, reworked Wii U classic controller
>>Supports up to 8 gamepads
que, amigo?

mynintendonews.com/2016/09/20/retailers-are-heading-to-nintendo-europe-in-germany-for-an-announcement/
5 MINUTES AGO ITS HAPPENING

Probably some low level reported from EU.

A platinum developer told people to look forward to the 20th in response to someone posting bayo art on twitter a week ago

>so good at completely lying about what its consoles are tricking those hardcore fans into buying it!
you're trying to be cute internet sarcasm faggot, but really you're just revealing you're a cutedrone dicksucker faggot. because, see, this is EXACTLY what Nintendo has done, with both Wii and WiiU.

Wii was sold as being the deliverance of motion controls. all their advertising sold it as such (what most people did not then know the terminology for; '1:1'), when it simply was not. Further, it had NO significant hardware improvements over the GCN. it was very literally nearly identical hardware, refactored to be cheaper to produce, slightly more energy efficient, and given a very slight RAM increase (slightly less than 256MB). there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY they couldn't have just as well offered the Wiimotes and a ram upgrade for the original GCN. There were no Wii games that couldn't have been GCN games.

later, after the Wii had firmly proven itself to be waggle shovelware box, and Nintendo cultivated an image that they were solely interested in their new 'casual' darling audience, they announced the WiiU as their 'real next gen hardware'. Only it turned out to again be a generation behind, spec-wise.

X1 runs 360 games and don't have a PPCprocessor

>sales = quality

Are you sure you want to go with that angle?

I didn't say quality, dipshit, I said popular. I picked that list as an indication of what games people actually play on the Wii U and changed you (or the other user, whatever) to justify the earlier statement that Nintendo doesn't make good games, they just "rely on gimmicks."

Completely unrelated, but what are you guys majoring in?

nearly all consoles games are 30 fps

you can't post this without a link.

marketing

nothing, I'm neet

What did she mean by this?

thank fuck one day and all this bullshit wil-
what did i do to deserve this

she can read a calender.

>I picked that list as an indication of what games people actually play on the Wii U
So, your argument is that "alot of people are playing it, therefore it's good"?

what if they never reveal it and just release it under the radar then say it's your fault they dropped the hardware market and became a exclusive partner of apple.

Are you just trying to bait a response at this point? How many times do I need to tell you I didn't choose the list because the numbers indicate quality, I chose it because it's a list of the most-played software on the Wii U. The onus is then on you to explain your earlier statement that those games are "failed gimmicks."

Nintendo can have my money, hell they can charge 500 dollars for it if it meets three simple things. Shit, two of them they can accomplish just by existing.
1)First party games(Mario and Zelda, throw in splatoon and I'm a happy camper)
2)A console capable of at least wifi u level graphics.
This one gets tricky
3)A controller without a tablet screen(bought a big screen to play games on, don't need to manage my inventory or play a game on a shit tablet one), no motion controls(not a big fan of flailing around like a retard) and a decent battery life(take out unnecessary crap and it should be easy enough)

I want Nintendo to succeed but my gut tells me they'll try to reinvent the wheel and have a repeat of the u.

Your entire post is wrong and you are an idiot.

>Wii was sold as being the deliverance of motion controls
The Wii was marketed as a "universal" console to reach old people, young kids, your parents, etc. as well as gamers. And it did exactly that, since most existing Nintendo fans bought one and played the usual Marios and Zeldas, and tons of non-gamers got it for Wii Fit and Sports.

>Further, it had NO significant hardware improvements over the GCN
And it was never marketed as having those.

>they announced the WiiU as their 'real next gen hardware'
Wrong again. Wii U was announced and marketed around its controller gimmick, including among other things its place in a family where somebody might use the TV and you keep playing on the gamepad, and its asymmetrical 5-player multiplayer concept.

In summary, you are wrong about everything and should kill yourself.

>he's still in school
Under-21s shouldn't be allowed to post on Cred Forums.

Not to look down on Europe or anything, but why would the supposed NX announcement happen in Europe and not Japan and or America?

NoE is the branch that they downsized and gives the least funds. Doesn't look like the place is high up in their list of priorities.

>have a new job
>too much cash than I know what to do with
>will comfortably pre-order once it's revealed

do you want frame rate or pretty still images?

You're full of shit, but I believe you.

The September gamestop thing in 2012 that announced bayo2 and mh3u was in Germany

It was a multiplat

It's also the one that actually tries to act independent and not be a hollow shell for NoJ.
But really, it's likely that we're just knowing first of the Europe retailers and US/Japan might've already invited their own countries' retailer people.

Tuesday confirmed for nx announcement since she's always wrong

This, after that Rogers tweet, it HAS to be sometime this week.

>The onus is then on you to explain your earlier statement that those games are "failed gimmicks."
Games like DOTA2 and League of Legends are failed gimmicky ripoffs of traditional RTS's because they remove any semblance of strategy and focs on mindless micromanagement, but since it's so dumbed down, it's popular to the masses. League of Legends just hit 10 million players a while ago, if last I recall.'

The same can be applied to every Nintendo game on your list. They're popular because they're watered down, rather pale imitations of older Nintendo titles, or other non-nintendo titles. Thus, normies and casuals flock to them. Don't believe me? Look at how much praise games like Mario and Bayonetta get from game journalists. Normally game journos only praise cinematic hallway simulators and they hate gameplay thats fun.

He didn't make that statement, you colossal fool. I did. And if you can't prove anything you say, instead choosing to spout of baseless opinions like "solid" and "traditional", then why should anyone else have to prove what they say?

yeah honestly NoE has been pretty based these past years.

The grim days of 50 Hz PAL suffering are finally over. Nowadays Americans are getting shafted with their division

I'll take framerate, which Nintendo is incapable of providing as we saw with BOTW and its constant drops. It's not even running at a stable 30, it's embarassing.

It's also coming out months from now.

Let's review how the conversation has gone:

>you: Nintendo's games are failed gimmicks
>me: Here's a list of popular Wii U games, explain how a single one is a failed gimmick
>you:

So yeah, fuck off.

Hmmm really makes you think

imagine if the PSPro focused on frame rate instead of resolutions it still can't handle on tv's people don't own.

you definitely quoted the wrong guy

>inb4 it's an announcement for a bayo2 anime adaptation

>Is actually teasing something
>It's Bayonetta amiibo has compatibility with Mario Party

>you: Here's a list of popular Wii U games, explain how a single one is a failed gimmick
>me: the gimmick requires watering down the game to appeal to a wider audience, whether it requires slowing down the game so you can constantly peer down at the screen, or making a horribly designed UI that requires you constantly looking down, or preventing you from customizing your controller, so if you don't like it you're out of luck. DOTA 2 and League of Legends did this by removing all of the traditional elements of RTS's and watering it down, which is mentioned here
>you: blah blah I'm not listening

Here's your (You).

I'm going to go ahead and assume that was meant for...me? And in a blind fanboy rage you clicked the wrong post.

>explain how a single one is a failed gimmick

Mario Maker just shows off how crappy modern Nintendo level design is.

Wind Waker HD port? Why is this there? Why are you showing me gamecube games?

Nintendo Land was a showcase launch title, wasn't it? Wasn't this bundled with the console, and counted as a sale?

Aaaand the rest are just tired as fuck rehashes. I guess splatoon was okay. A bit childish, and if you don't think cutesy FPS is a gimmick, i'm not sure what to say from here on in...

Super Smash Nx (Same game, ported)
Super Mario Nx
Breath of the Wild
Final Fantasy VII
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Mario Maker
fire Emblem waifu simulator Nx
a bunch of games already available for the PS4/One

Knowing Nintendo, they would want to be cute and reveal the NX on November 10th.

lol

If tomorrow is not the NX reveal this person must be execute for even inadvertently indicating that it would be.

you're fired

why November 10th?

youtube.com/watch?v=JHZKYo_sfGg

N = November
X = 10

maybe???

lol

November
X or 10th

so we're supposed to set ourselves up for something good?

twitter.com/Pawbyte/status/776116402176438272

What do you guys think of the NX's mascot, pictured here?

I wish he had have promised to eat crows and dicks like Splatoon will fail guy.

>Implying that hasn't been changed to "generic Mii character" already

W H O

Uds

Some indie dev.

The Nintendo Gaming System

>That shitty Paint work
Every time.

>not the Nintendo Electronical Gaming System, aka the NEGS/NEXT

what does nintendo think they are doing by not revealing anything at all about the NX? what is the date for the generally accepted rumor of the nx reveal?

Late Sept/Early Oct.

>what does nintendo think they are doing by not revealing anything at all about the NX?

Building hype by way of Mystery Box.

At this point they are banking on people's hype lasting long enough until release that anyone who plans on buying it does it without a second thought.

do you think its a virtual reality gimmick?

No.

>vr gimmick
No, or at least not at launch. The hardware revision might go for some shit like "Nintenvision" or bring back the Virtual Boy branding, although that seems highly improbable to me.

They already said they're not interested in VR for now.

But who knows? Nobody can understand this fucking company.

I seriously doubt it. I don't think the machine will be powerful enough to cope with VR.

And to be honest, currently VR is a fucking joke and the whole enterprise is pretty much dead in the water.

But I would expect NX to have some kind augmented reality functionality. They already dabbled a little with the 3DS and Pokemom Go was recently a massive hit using AR.

Doubt it.

I'd be interested to know the original source for most rumors. Everything Rogers has "confirmed" for example was already a widely talked about rumor, she just cobbles together her image of the NX from vaguely plausible existing rumors. But for almost every rumor, I feel like the original source is going to be some reddit post or unsupported tweet. Cartridges, hybrid, you name it.

If we eliminate those, is there anything that was reported FIRST be even an even slightly believable source? I know the Wall Street Journal had reports of various things, but I don't know if they were the first on anything.

Well, if it's finally a mobile/handheld/console hybrid with detachable controllers, then they could do something like that cardboard glasses for mobiles.

Or maybe not, because I have no clue how the VR works tbqh

VR just renders two slightly differently angled perspectives, one for each of your eyes, and then you put on a headset that sticks those displays right in front of your eyes.

It's stupid.

Nintendo already has some pretty good, if not the best available, 3D display technology without the need of glasses. I can see them keeping that shit around if the NX is a handheld, or maybe for the 3DS redux or whatever.

The sources are all "anonymous" to protect their identities, since they likely signed NDAs tha would ruin their careers if Nintendo knows you broke them. It's up to the person reporting them to verify through other means, or just trust that source is correct. That or leak stuff yourself (like how Kotaku very likely did with their various Assassin's Creed reveals)

is this fake? comments dates are sep 20 2016

Virtual Boy 2

It's Sep 20 in Europe, so maybe that site is european.

Pii-PuuPuu

It's already sep 20 on half the globe

I wasn't clear, by original source I don't mean source at all, I mean who originally reported them. The Wall Street Journal claiming an anonymous source "close to the NX" said something is a lot different from a twitter post that says the same. I mean even then it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but I'm just interested in identifying the absolutely baseless self-perpetuating types of rumors that I think make up most of the current ones.

The problem is, self-perpetuating rumors can give the illusion of reliability just because they show up so much... "Oh, we're hearing this from a bunch of different people know, there must be some truth to it." When in reality they're mostly just reporting off each other and mixing in enough of their own speculation to make it seem like a "similar but original" rumor.

I think VR is great, but it has no fucking place in the home yet. Arcade stuff? Sure. But it's just not worth it to spend like a fucking thousand dollars on all this equipment, then have to set it all up in your home, and have to deal with all of these cords and shit, and then find out that it has no games.

It's just not there yet. The big companies are trying to push it like it's there, but it's not. They want to make another Wii, but the Wii was "pick up and play" and VR is "haha hope you like strangling yourself on cords".

oh right, well if it says a couple days then its not going to be tomorrow

>all these rumors and 'legit' information that points to this week

Man, I want to believe this is just bullshit, but this is too much.

And Nintendo remains silent as usual.

>because everyone rushed to build a wii u clone?

sony and MS tried to hedge their bets in early E3 presentations with tablet integration bullshit that obviously went nowhere.

if the wii u had a prayer of repeating its predecessor's success, the kinekt and motion plus or whatever equivalent bullshit knockoffs would have gotten priority.

Developers who either already have NX kits or Nintendo has talked about their plans to them.

I still remember when Iwata revealed the controller. Everyone in the audience just went silent, in contrast with the wii reveal, where everyone was clapping. All the people was just so confused on what the Wii u was, and even then, no one understood how you where superposed to put the games because they didn't showed the console. The Wii U reveal was the worst reveal I have seen ever on any industry, even now I can't convince what was Nintendo thinking when they did it.

Reggie revealed the controller, dummy.

I can't wait for it to be finally announced so I don't have to constantly see people releasing totally legit inside information or mock ups of the thing. It's just like before smash 4 came out when everyone and their mom was making fakes for the roster.

Yeah my bad, I was watching the E3 reveal again and that's true. it's even more confusing because the guy was playing new super mario bros with a wii controller: youtube.com/watch?v=lKwldXyhSzU

>they didn't showed the console
This was the biggest fuck up in recent Nintendo history. If they had shown the console AND the controller at that moment people wouldn't have been confused thinking the Wii U was an add on to the Wii. I mean, Nintendo is the company that thinks their buyers are too retarded to understand anything, but this generation they were too retarded to convey their own fucking idea.

I like the discussion, but yeah, the "leaks" are tedious. I'm most interested in just having the release date confirmed. March 4th would be perfect.

Holy shit, I didn't remember how confusing was this shit.

I feel so stupid buying mine. Wii U is the No Man's Sky of Nintendo consoles.

Was there ever a game like this on the console or in Nintendoland?

I feel your stupidity, too. Wii U has a great first-party library with a handful of stellar 10/10s, and its controller gimmick is very useful. I like playing certain games much better as handhelds (Mario, Donkey Kong), and sometimes I just don't feel like turning on the TV at all, and the portability of the tablet is great.

>rumor

Personally i have been using the wii u as a giant DS with the homebrew channel. It's comfy with some games like strange journey, elite beat agents and okamiden.

I loved that show.

Is the PS4 not the best choice of the consoles and the 3DS not a better choice of handheld?

fuck off

herping

it's already sept 20 10am in japan
the dream is over

>Tomorrow is the 20th
>No announcement

Emily Rogers has confirmed it's happening this week, by claiming it definitely won't happen this week. Screencap this post (and then send it to her when it's revealed this week).

that is the wiiu

She eventually get it right when events completely not linked to her happens.
Then she claims that she did predicted it correctly and "Corrects the record" for all the wrong guesses.

>3ds is successful
>3ds is shit
pick two

>I GET KNOCKED DOWN
>BUT I GET UP AGAIN
>YOU'RE NEVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN

>ports
Metroid Prime Trilogy, SMG 1 & 2
because I've played none of them

stop

pls

HA

Do you not own a Gamecube, Wii, or Wii U? How can you not have played a Prime game?

Underrated

>Do you not own a Gamecube, Wii, or Wii U?
I dont, never did
was always PC only and had a side console once every gen

I know Dolphin fucking rules, I just never bothered getting it set up

youtube.com/watch?v=Sb1oSrKj_qw

Fuck off shill etc. that was really clever though

If the NX is a hybrid or portable, how do you explain Iwata's comments about the NX, and their hardware strategy in general, moving towards a common architecture that makes developing console and handheld versions of the same game easy? If the NX takes both those roles, then there's no common architecture, you only develop one game, and there's no "home consoles and hand-held devices like brothers in a family of systems." Checkmate, atheists.

>mfw no one has even considered that the NX might be the launch of not a handheld-console hybrid, but the launch of two systems, one handheld and one console

Actually, that was the main thought before the detachable controllers leak.

>Kickstarting a AA or AAA game.

worst greed

Really? I don't remember anybody talking about it on Cred Forums or rumor-milling it. There are lots of mockups that have like a portable and console version of the NX as the same system, which I guess is only a tenuous difference from what I'm thinking of.

Platinum 9/20 thing is just amiibo.

platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/9081

I'm not going to link to reddit, but that pawbyte fag is sticking to his guns (as of just half an hours ago) that the NX reveal is 9/20.

I want off this ride. Nothing makes me rage more than the compulsion to trust untrustworthy shit just because I want a reveal so badly.

I'd give a blowjob to a dirty homeless man who very possibly has AIDS if that ever happened.

I figure its a pretty good indication that it will be on NX as there would be no need for the trademark to mention cartridges otherwise.

Because it very clearly is as most games are not 60fps. Money isn't made off sperglords touting "60FPS OR NO BUY" its made from people who clearly don't give a shit as long as the game is good.

If I had the LA Noire doubt picture, I would reply with it here.

Right, but they could announce the reveal tomorrow.

No one knows.

>unironically getting hyped up for a nintendo product after the absolute blunder that was the wii u

what in the fuck? give me one good reason why you would trust nintendo not to fuck it up with shitty gimmicks and hardware. are you people brainwashed??

I am brainwashed

well tell that to the idiots who are going to buy a 4k console plus a 4k tv to play games at 30 fps .

30fps plus 100ms+ lag.

thanks my nigga

NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT NIGGA WAHT

>Nintendo_US
Not even clicking, faggot