Oh shit niggers

Oh shit niggers.

I thought Kyle Hyde had blonde/brown hair?

I'm pretty amazed it's coming out in the west so soon.

Great news

its not Kyle Hyde

the artist is apparently just incapable of drawing anyone else so he just changes the hair color and calls it a new OC

the game is supposed to be Not Hotel Dusk

It's a shame that the game is only 1-2 hours long.

How long is this game?

Kyle Hyde is the best video game character ever.

You can't prove me wrong

Habbenin

>we will never see kyle hyde again

October 13 release date.

jesus thats real close.

I've had Hotel Dusk in my list of "games that I've heard of but haven't gotten around to playing yet" for a while now. I have next to no idea what it's about. Convince me to play it anons

If CiNG doesn't exist anymore, who owns the copyright to Hotel Dusk's characters?

>On Nintendo eShop
Nope.

It's about an ex NYC detective uncovering a mystery in a hotel in the middle of nowhere while also lamenting about the whereabouts of his ex-partner. It also has a sequel. It's a good visual novel-type game, don't forget your paperclip.

Nintendo.

Should be noted that its very, very clunky gameplay wise. Doesn't hamper enjoyment too much for the most part but there's a certain section that can be quite frustrating near the end of the game.

You have to laugh at the thought of Kyle being so retarded that he is fiddling around for 30 minutes trying to flip two light switches at the same time.

Aksys is based as hell, glad it's coming out in Europe too. Will be mine on day one, Hotel Dusk and Last Window were GOAT.

Wow a shitty nintengay game...

It was always an eShop release, even in Japan.