Those people that go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE NEUTRAL! WHY DOESN'T THIS GAME ALLOW ME TO BE NEUTRAL!!?!?!...

>Those people that go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE NEUTRAL! WHY DOESN'T THIS GAME ALLOW ME TO BE NEUTRAL!!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in an RPG

Is there anything more pathetic?

And to all you neutralfags, please post some compelling choices (or non-choices) a neutral character could make.

Why are neutrals such cucks?

sage and reported

It's less about being neutral, more about "Well shit I've picked Paragon this entire game, it would be weird narratively/mechanically unsound for me to suddenly go renegade"

It gets weird when your two 'completely resolve the problem' solutions are radically different.

"Hey guys we're a team, and we'll always be a team. You don't have to like eachother, but I won't let you fight among yourselves. We must stand together!"

"OI! BITCHES! YOU FIGHTING ON MY SHIP? WELL FUCK YOU. IF YOU KEEP THIS UP, WELL, THERE'S THE AIRLOCK. NOW CLAMP YOUR BLOOD-DRENCHED VAGINAS AND GET BACK TO WORK!"

You made this thread yesterday.

Both of these images are completely correct.

Making this thread actually about videogames, is the third ME at least OK up until the end? I'm replaying 1 and 2 currently so I have a save to go into ME3 with and I want to know how much disappointment I'm in for

It goes full retard after Tuchanka (which is like halfway through I think)
I never understood why the ending stood out so much for people, did they really expect BioWare to take into account every choice?
Anyway, gameplay's pretty good compared to 2, even if the big enemies go a bit overboard with instant kills sometimes. I'd say it's worth a playthrough

>Game gives you options A, B, and C
>Choose option C
>HURR NEUTRALFAGS
I don't get it

The meme doesn't work just by shoving "alignment" in there, faggot.

Aight thanks for the info son. I just needed to know I'm not doing this for nothing

Why are you posting this again?

It's a modern Bioware game with an alignment system, so
>Game gives you options A, B, and C
>you're locked out of options A and B because you straddled the fence like an idiot
>option C is either not finishing the quest or the worst resolution possible

>save child from burning building
>reporter asks how I could risk my life to save a stranger
>find the question repulsive
>break the reporters jaw
>I fucking hate reporters

not post this thread again

Instead of "having people disagree with me" by supporting an alignment, it's "having my own character disagree with me" if I DON'T support an alignment.

That image describes the exact opposite of what the paragon/renegade system does to player choice.

The best part of ME3 is the Citadel DLC, and even that isn't anything amazing. The rest of the game is just a boring, monotonous shooter and the plot doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Also, there is NO quest tracking whatsoever. I have no idea who designed the journal in ME3, but he should be never allowed to make video games again.

Neutralfags are the worst

Nobody cares that you think you're so cool that you're an indecisive moron that can't choose between McDonalds or Burger King let alone something actually important like pro abortion or anti abortion, we just think you're annoying.

this copypasta again? at least change the image

Only a fool rushes to take sides

>something actually important like pro abortion or anti abortion
That isn't important, though.

>this thread
I like how you made the notion of neutrality into a subject of neutral VS non neutral, eliminating the concept of neutrality as a whole by making it a side in of itself, making participation paradoxical for anybody neutral.

Paragon all the way.

>implying there's something wrong with wanting to remain neutral

I have serious convictions about centrism though...

paragon and renegade are so inconsistent that the only way to play a consistent character is to switch between the two during several key decisions (lots of geth decisions are all over the place for example), and having to take persuasion penalties because of the incompetency of bioware's writing staff is retarded

its like you dont even play these games op

Searching for posts with the image hash ‘R7K+wau55eHtkhmk08iorg==’. 39 results found.

>Made this thread 39 times

Basically pick a fight with every motherfucker in town, or the overwhelming majority of them. This is a feature of SMT. You EARN your neutrality by telling the most powerful representatives of Chaos and Law to go fuck themselves, and then putting your money where your mouth is when they get pissed and decide to kill you for not siding with them.

And it's because you feel like the status quo is the best thing going forward. You don't want the potential for the radical freedom of Chaos because it's also a dog eat dog darwinian shithole, and you don't want Law because even though it offers peace, it frequently verges into fascist or Brave New World Territory. Everyone will be happy. Everyone will be orderly. There will not be any choices about this.

And you are actively choosing to perpetuate more of the same, more of the conditions that have caused the world to shit itself and demons to be fucking everywhere, and all.

centrism isn't born from convictions, just political convenience

Stop making this thread.

These alignment bars never made any sense to me.
Why am I locked out of saying certain things just because I haven't acted in a specific way many times before?

It'd be one thing to lock me out because of Intelligence, Personality, or other attribute requirements. But Paragon and Renegade make zero sense.

What would those be

"muh both sides are wrong" is not a serious conviction.

All computers run in binary so there can only be one or the other. Grey areas are hard to program.

That and adults are stupid and have a tough time dealing with spectrums and duality, so they teach their kids to just as stupid by making games about how binary life is all the time. It's why milennials are such a mature self-motivated group.

Fuck off already.

If nobody wants to circlejerk your opinion the first 3 threads it's not going to happen after the 50th.

Ignore this thread

You have to be 18 to post here

Scenario:
>You have slain a dragon at behest of a concerned king, and you now approach the throne to relay the news and collect an aforementioned reward.

Good:
>"The dragon is no more. I have performed my duty for the people and that is reward enough. Invest these riches into the future of your kingdom and your people. May you and they remain forever jolly and safe."
>The king marks down 4 goodie points on your report card, then thanks and dismisses you from his court.

Neutral:
>"As per our agreement, the dragon has been dispatched. I will take my leave with payment at your earliest convenience."
>The king thanks and dismisses you from his court with a large chest of riches.

Evil:
>"Hail, O tiny king, I have returned from Mount Headstone with good news for your people: as I have joined with the dragon in body and soul, I will be king of this land! Now burning with unstoppable fury as the sun and stars, we shall char the dwellings and paint the landscape red with the entrails of all who oppose our rule. Step down now or perish by my immortal will."
>The king laughs and dismisses you from his court.
>"I-I'm serious, I-"
>The king laughs harder, some of the court now joining in, and offers you a position as fool of his court.
>"Y-you too"
>The court laughs heartily in unison.