PS4 Pro = $400

>PS4 Pro = $400

>PC that can max every game this year at 1080p 60fps that can also play games in native 4k 60fps released before 2014 with the added bonus of being able to emulate any console that isn't the 360 or PS3 (who doesn't own one) = $761

pcpartpicker.com/list/nmjt7h

Why are Sonyggers incapable of spending the extra $361 to have a superior gaming experience?

>b-b-b-but i-it's t-twice the cost!!
>p-pc has no exclusives!!!!

>eleased before 2014

THERES NO MONITOR HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY?

>native 4k
>not to mention 4k is a fucking meme in the first place
>implying you can't play native 4k 30 if you wanted to

haha feels good to be a sony/b/ro right? i spent £400 on my PS4 and now i'm going to be spending another on the PS4Pro! fuciking PCucks am i right? xD

bump

just get both

> all this fucking conjencture

sonyggers are getting more and more desperate, the closer the death of consoles draws in.

>PS4 Pro doesn't come with an HDR TV
wooooooow

>$2000 gaming rig
>barely 30fps
PeeCucks on suicide watch

Pc has no gamea

Delete this DELETE!!

Exactly. So how do you think the PS4 Pro is going to handle it's (non) 4K it won't

There is literally no current single GPU that can handle modern games maxed out at 4K with reasonable framerates.

>2000

Well, unless you're including the monitor, thats really a 1500$ pc. The gpu and cpu are like a grand, the rest shouldn't cost more than 500 tops lol

> sonygger fanboys in charge of presenting facts

Jesus Christ, that upscaling for the PS4 "pro" is horrendous, just look at her lips and work your way out.

>being a graphicsfag

I thought we were past this OP

>upscale from 720p to 4k
>30fps locked
>aliasing becomes worse and the fine details are muddied
>1080p
>30-60fps
>looks like shit
>720p
>60fps
>looks worse than shit

Just buy a 2+ grand TV for your 400 dollar console and pretend like you spent less money than a PC gamer, when in fact you easily spent over a grand on them.

This.
Fucking this.
Delet this.

ITT

>what be ram?

Much like the hype over the original ps4 Cred Forums once again is talking about things it has absolutely zero understanding of.

PS4 would have 4 fps.

native 4k just doesn't look right......

>$2,000 4k TV
>$400 console
>console UPSCALES to 4K
>not even "true"/native 4K

console gamers are the same people who go, "I can't see a difference between 30 and 60fps" because they don't know what 60fps even looks like.

One of my all time favorites. Is he still around making strips? Haven't checked the site in forever.

Don't forget that they limit the PS4 Pro in Multiplayer for the older PS4.

>no OS
literally before even building the thing you tell people to pirate.

and PC gamers would spend $1500 plus $600 on yearly upgrades to play the same game with slightly sharper textures

PS4 Pro in upscaled """4k""" still runs it on Xbox One settings.

>slightly sharper textures
stop talking like you know shit. Anything with 4GB of VRAM maxes out texture settings in pretty much every game.
I'm 4 years with my HD7950 and it still runs everything in above console quality (graphics settings and framerate)

Quick question: did the i5 come with an install disc?
My computer has been crashing to a solid color everytime I try to play pretty much any gen 7 or later games. It's been about a year since I built it and I've moved a lot since then so I can't find/remember any installation discs apart from my graphics card and motherboard. I might just need a better graohics card but I don't wanna drop the money unless I know for sure.

If I just wanted to play vidya, I would not need a pc for these titles.

I don't know what those numbers mean :D

why is this still an argument. graphics have always been a shitty maypole for quality because their continued development offers only diminishing returns. five more years and im pretty sure everyone will finally shut up about the texture/shader quality and polygon count for good.

i'm not a pccuck because it has the grafix, but because right now I'm shitposting on Cred Forums, while playing a game, while a youtube playlist is playing on the other monitor.

i dev on this machine, I edit images on this machine, write code on this machine, manage my email and social contacts on this machine, conduct research on this machine. my college portal and resources are accesible, readable, solveable and submittable on this machine.

i can run all the new games, but I can also run all the old games, but also everything else that you're slowly more or less required to do today.

and the kicker is that I bought it for like 800$, 6 years ago.

what can a console offer me that I don't already have and which isn't a tiny, incremental change to the graphics.

If I unplug your machine would you die?

I don't know. You like Spiderman or whatever?

>PC running 4K 60fps
>under $2K
keep dreaming

reminder that the GTX 1080 costs three times as much as a PS3

PS4*

>oudated benchmark with old gpus

Fake "pc native 4k" screenshot, upscaled and mid settings

I wonder who is behind these posts

Oh, I forgot that graphics only matter when it's relative to Sony.

Are you implying that the right picture looks better? Because it doesn't.

Why are they putting so much effort into designing fancy looking cards when you don't see them inside your computer? This could be a lot cheaper without anime looking fans and fancy tribal cutouts.

Because the people who buy these cards usually have a windowed case to show off their sick parts.

Left is brighter. That's literally the only difference. I wouldn't say either look better.

>have to buy a GPU alone that is more expensive than the most expensive console, for 60fps
>let alone the CPU and everything else
no thanks :^)

besides, 1440p master race, 4K = meme res

Funny how all the benchmarks posted in this thread are from DXMD. This is what sonyggers have come to. Simply epin.

wew.

DELETE THIS

>7970
>30fps

Now whats the money that chart was benched at ultra - at the very least it will be at far higher settings than digital foundry's video. If my autism is correct that chart comes from anandtech.

PC is considerably more expensive than you stated, as it doesn't include assembling time, OS price, OS installation time, part picking time (if not using your exact same setup), etc. You'd probably have to add at least $300 to your number.

The counter argument to these are:

>you don't need to buy an OS, you can pirate it
You don't need to buy a PS4 either, you can steal it. But if we are making a fair comparison in which the value of both are correlated under current prices, the OS would have to be added

>time has no value, it shouldn't be added
Mine is certainly not free. It does have value. It's why pre-assembled kit cars cost a small fraction of the price of a prebuilt car.
Although it is not universal. An hour from a child in Congo might cost the equivalent of $0.01 while an hour of time from a doctor in a first world nation might be worth several hundred bucks. Consoles and prebuilt computers already have the assembly time factored in.

All in all consoles actually offer a good package for the money. But PCs are infinitely more versatile, have a collection of games a few hundred times bigger, can be built to custom specifications, aren't bound to the shenanigans of the manufacturer (paid online, etc), among others.

Basically they are like prebuilt cars, or prebuilt fridges, or any other mass consumer prebuilt device.

>lower settings a bit
>????
>4k 60fps

This isn't related to the console circlejerk, but the catalog thumbnail made this look like Lara resting her head on Tracer's ass

cannot unsee now

Ps4 pro is very powerful for that price and I say this as a pcfat