The Witcher 3 will not use PS4 Pro Features

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-19-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-will-not-support-playstation-4-pro-features

>The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will not be patched or updated to support the 4K features of PlayStation 4 Pro.

"Since we want to fully focus on Cyberpunk 2077 and Gwent [standalone game], and converting The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt from a full HD game into a 4K one [on console] would be too much of a time and resource-consuming process, we decided not to release an edition of Wild Hunt supporting the new features of PlayStation Pro," CD Projekt Red told me.

And nothing of value was lost today

>playing pc games on console

CDPR are lazy hacks, nothing new here.

Okay? So? Witcher 3 was garbage, why would anyone want a re-release literally within two years of it releasing?

I'd rather they fix the abhorrent gameplay, daytime-tv story bullshit and hamfisted dialogue before reworking the only thing W3 actually did somewhat competently.

>why would anyone want a re-release literally within two years of it releasing?
I don't know, ask Sony and their remasterstation quadruple

Fair enough, I can already imagine "The Last of Us 4k" is in the works.

>PC game
>Wouldn't exist without consoles

Last of Us has multiplayer and replay value, Witcher 3 has neither.

>TLoU has replay value
>W3 does not

A fixed storyline has replay value?
A dynamic storyline with alternate consequences from choices does not?

am i being meme'd on ?

>4K
Have other developers actually been announcing this? I haven't been following this shit at all. Shouldn't better quality / more details / higher framerate be prioritized since no one has 4K displays anyway?

Yes goy, you already played it on the PS3 and PS4 so buy it a third time but now you get MORE PIXELS

>Subjecting yourself to the horrible gameplay of TW3 twice for the "dynamic choices" of either a vapid slut or an ugly hunchback

Slav spotted, nobody human could have this kind of awful taste.

Would've been hilarious if the majority of developers announced they wouldn't be bothering with 4K the day after Sony announced the PS4 Pro (That name sucks by the way, worse than Xbox One)

There's supposedly a 4k mode, 1080p 30fps and better graphics or 900p 60fps with slightly better graphics and improved framerate

I spent 150 hours for a single play through (all quests and every point of interest except for Skellige) with both expansions. Could have been more if I wanted to get all endings instead of watching it on youtube. I imagine trying out all the Witcher sets and New Game+ could be interesting too.

Isn't Last of Us multiplayer dead?

Yes it would. Can you not read? All those statements are because consoles DO exist you cannot ignore them. Why do you think people say consoles are ruining video games?

>Why do you think people say consoles are ruining video games?

Because PC has no games, and even series like Witcher and Mount & Blade are moving to consoles because that's the platform that actually supports the industry.

you sound like an actual contrarian virgin. The witcher 3 is one of the greatest games of all time. Get over it. The last of us isn't a game as much as an interactive second rate film, a 6/10 maximum with 0 replay value

In his mind, short game == replay value. Because repeating the same content 10 times until you get the equivalent duration of TW3 is the superior strategy.

(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

this should be enough for a month, no need to shitpost further

>CD Projekt
>bro tier developer

Not anymore I guess.

They are if you are using the correct platform.

can't handle the truth. kek

your mom could handle my cock

How much time do they need to put together a patch just to increase the resolution and textures?

Im sure some intern can do it in less than a week.

If you genuinely, unironically think The Last of Us is a movie game then you're an unsalvageable retard. Beyond is a movie game. The Last of Us is a game.

The base game looks great, it will get a massive FPS boost and that is good enough

60 fps > 4k textures on a 1080p TV

I don't even own a PS4

The console couldn't run it at 4k. 4k is only meant for movies and simpler games (that are nowhere to be found).