This game made me walk 15 kilometres in the last 5 days...

This game made me walk 15 kilometres in the last 5 days. I've also met tens of new people to smile and nod to at the various Pokestops and gyms. So tell me, why do you hate this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanke
nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/livestreamed_mugging_highlights_the_dangers_of_playing_pokemon_go_late_at_night
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all you did was walk
>game

Cultural enrichment at its finest.

I'm asocial, I can walk without an app telling me to do it and actually enjoy my surroundings. The gameplay is terrible, amd it's shallow.

What happened to this retard? Prison?

>hmm my followers are dropping. what sould I do?

It's not a game; shit isn't even complete yet. Come back when it's actually at 1.0

If you put any money into this game, you're a sap.

NOOOO! SILLY GOYIM!
GAMES ARE MEANT TO ISOLATE YOUNG WHITES! YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO GO OUTSIDE! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO INTERACT WITH WHITE FEMALES! We have other plans for those that might or might not involve minorities. Probably might.

HERE, TAKE GRINDAN FANTASY X334 FOR PLAYSTATION GOY, FOR JUST 60 DOLLARS, PLUS SEASON PASS, PLUS PSN, PLUS TIP YOU CAN HAVE COUNTLESS HOURS, WEEKS, MONTHS OF GRINDAN ISOLATION ON YOUR DARK BASEMENT.

Not even an ounce of skill or talent involved. Like the new games.

Thought I saw a fat neckbeard earlier

>"He dindu nuffin, he was a good boy"

You know what? Show me all your hard evidence for your theory that not only do a jewish elite counsil exist, but they want white people to stop reproducing, and why. I'm curious.

He didn't. For all you know, little white boy stole his phone and nigromeng is just taking it back. By force.

>stupid kid walking around alone in the dark
>staring at phone, oblivious to surroundings
>gets mugged by douche
Why is this a meme now? Oh right, Cred Forums is filled with retarded pussies who think being retarded is a pathology and should be treated like some victim.

Retard kid should have been carrying a gun. This would have been a lot more funny.

I don't hate the game. I hate the people who play it.

Because I remember being laughed at for playing better Pokemon games outside throughout my childhood and teenage years.

Also
>mobile game
no thanks.

Cred Forums will defend this

You can tell what a fag this guy is. Like if you went up to him and said to Vote Trump he would get triggered easily. Stupid fucking cuck, he deserved to get enriched.

>I've also met tens of new people to smile and nod to
That is indeed phenomenal news, OP. Next you might actually be able to start a actual conversation, at first maybe a few words. But with time, I am sure we can all make it seem natural.

WE

this is why I lift

WUZ

_donald

>reddit

is that fine young african-american fella wearing a go-pro on his forehead?
>tfw he is filming his achievements to become the next jiggaboo jones on youtube

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyhole,_Inc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niantic,_Inc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hanke

etc

THE CRYSTAL GEMS N SHIEEET

nintendolife.com/news/2016/09/livestreamed_mugging_highlights_the_dangers_of_playing_pokemon_go_late_at_night

These comments.

Dr. Niggero confirmed for Smash 5.

This is why i love Cred Forums

they sure know how to bait and mastered the art of "i am merely pretending to be retarded" to get those sweet (You's) from other boards

I see right through you

Of course the only thing Cred Forums notices is the skin color.

*siiiiiigh*

I mean, we could point out that the streamer shouldn't have been alone while streaming late at night.

Besides, is it any surprise that a nigger mugged someone?

You can lift all you want, big guy. You can still get knocked out cold just like that.

>Americlaps are afraid to walk the street at night IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY

How fucking pathetic is this?

I'm seeing several people REPLYING "it's not the victims fault."
Of course it's not the victims fault, why would that discussion need to be had in the first place?
It's like saying, "Of course water is wet."
So many dindu defenders deleting their comments, it seems.

its a headlamp

Because all the black people in the city look at me like I'm a square.

fucking niggers

That pasty nerd bitch was probably loaded anyway and the black guy could of had no money and a family to feed.

You walked 15 km but it only registered 2. Also it's not a good pokemon game.

Cred Forums thinks life is all about survival of the fittest, and though it hates nigs, it hates people enjoying the world more-so.

The fact that you need a children's game to get you to walk is all the information I need.

Hearing him plead with the nigger is legit heartbreaking though. The kid is harmless so the nigger knew he had an easy target, so not only is he a nigger, but a coward as well.

>*siiiiiigh*

KYS FAMILIA

Wait a minute.

Neogaf told me playing pokemon GO while black was dangerous because white people would harass them. Did they lie to me?

Why is the other guy wearing a camera if he's a robber.
This shit is fake as fuck.

uh pokemon go thread? u need 2 go to u alt-rightist

not your blog retard
go back to facebook to circlejerk about how this fotm mobile game changed your life, normalfag

What else are we supposed to notice, pray tell?

yeah, the guy just got his channel deleted for the funsies.

Also it's a flashlight, dumbass

lost

>but his channel got deleted
That's a non sequitur.

>people deserve to be mugged

His twitch account is also banned but Cred Forums love their race meme's

>not only is he a nigger, but a coward as well
Redundant

please post a webm of a white person mugging someone playing pokemon go

remember whites are the majority of people here in the US so this should be easy

And people wonder why other people are afraid of niggers on the street...
It's not well designed

>Post a video of a random event right now

Wow

like i said white people are the majority so it should be easy to find a video of them mugging someone playing pokemon go

read >Hell, the fact that his twitch got banned is actually more supporting the theory of it being fake.

>walked 15 km but it only registered 2

And on todays episode of shit that never happened...

Seriously. If anything the game gives you MORE than you actually walked. Like the roof of the mall near me fucks with the GPS. So my character runs from one side of the mall to the other and back. Meanwhile I've only walked from the food court to the Gamestop right next to the food court. So I walk maybe 0.7km and leave with about 1.7km on the game.

Yea of course, get a video of a thief filming himself committing a crime. Specifically a crime that involves stealing a phone from someone that happens to be playing Pokemon go right now.

Sounds very reasonable.

how the fuck does that make sense? its not fake dumbass

>relaxing around blacks

>15 kilometers
>5 days
>An accomplishments

>stupid is as stupid does
People die of illness. Shall we outlaw that too?

While you sit and type away in your parents basement

Good luck charging them when they're dead

>guy gets mugged
>must be a black guy
Muggers' arm is white. Can see his light skin tone moments before. You guys need your heads checked.

I mean, I get the whole unironic racism meme you guys love, but this is a new level of retarded.

Niggers will say anything to justify their crimes

wtf i hate niggers now

>that extreme delay from the chat not even giving a fuck

hilarious.

if dying was illegal maybe people wouldnt do it as often

>he doesn't know
Debt can roll over to a family, user. It's okay.

Pretty sure it's because they were watching the shit going down on the stream

what the fuck is an alt-right you bigot?

>family
I read about those once...

Right. Or I just come on here once in a while.

It being fake would be against Twitch's ToS , if you can't see the relation then you're not an adult and should at least wait until you're 13 to come back here since some of the stuf on here isn't fora ll ages

It's illegal to commit suicide in most states. Mostly so your parents can't make an insurance claim to pay for a funeral, but still.

What's the state of emulation these days? I was using Nox a week or two after launch and haven't touched it since.

>that is a white person in America

Did you just start 5 days ago? Give it a little time, OP. The game has had no significant updates for a couple months now. Catching the same shit on your walk will lose its charm when you need downright stupid amounts of exp to level up and any new pokemon is either rare as shit, takes tons of candies to evolve, or both.

yeah give me 3 hours to put together all the data and theories because some post on Cred Forums asked me to

Okay so Twitch automatically knows what is fake and what isn't moments after it happened.

have you ever been mugged?

>flavor of the month
>game's been out for two months
>100 million downloads on Android phones in North America alone
>even after losing 15 million regularly playing people it's STILL number 6 on the Play store behind five apps that literally come pre-installed on phones
>still the top earning mobile game per month
>still has planned updates like Gen 2 pokemon, updated pokestops, and pokemon trading that will pull people back in and pull more new in

Yeah. It's not flavor of the month. You probably thought Angry Birds was fotm back when it came out. Now it's a multi-hundred million dollar franchise with like five games and a fucking movie.

I don't understand the appeal of streams, why would anyone watch a Pokemon GO stream? I refuse to believe there are people retarded enough to watch something like that.

>be American
>get shot when going to school
>get shot when watching a movie at a theatre
>get shot when hanging with your friends at a gay night club
>get shot when walking down the street
>get mugged when playing phone games
>still can't enjoy a kinder egg
>America

This

its better than a normal game stream bc at least your watching a real video you know

>get shot when hanging with your friends at a gay night club
No homo, right?

They're kids who watch. Seriously, 90% of viewers on YouTube and Twitch are age ranges 6-16.

Remember when you went to NewGrounds and NeoPets everyday? Same demographic

>still has planned updates like Gen 2 pokemon, updated pokestops, and pokemon trading

But when is that shit coming? It's been two months and so far there they added absolutely nothing new to the game.

A wild dinduchu appeared

I got robbed of my phone by some nigger while streaming, that's whay I hate it.

>still can't enjoy a kinder egg

Damn, that's sad, I can't imagine living as a kid without Surprise eggs, the chocolate is delicious and the toys are awesome tier.

The hate comes from the fact it is very barebones, it's extremely biased in favor of urban players, a major feature (tracking) was removed and only a few people were selected to receive the new version of that feature, it's very easy to cheat in, there's generation 1 only, practicing at your gyms is the most tedious thing ever, and it sorely underestimates how far you've actually walked even if you're taking care not to go over the game's speed limit, which is really a problem when you're hatching eggs or nowadays walking your buddy Pokemon.

That said taking gyms for your team is pretty fun and feels satisfying even if it's pointless after getting your coins. Much like how it's fun to take clay in grand strategy games or Sengoku Rance, it feels great to make yourself known as the virgin king of the local park.

>game

>be British
>get stabbed when going to private school
>get stabbed when watching the telly at the telly station
>get stabbed when talking with your mates at the local bendy pub
>get stabbed when walking from the mosque
>get thugged when playing cellular toys
>still can't enjoy a cheeseburger
>Britain

The toys are fucking plastic garbage 90% of the time.

Agreed on the delicious chocolate tho.

The only awful ones are the jigsaw puzzles, they weren't even difficult, just some cardboard 9 piece crap with an awful picture.