Why do people like her?

Why do people like her?

Tsundere trash.

Why do people like this garbage game?

Tsundere

She's got bigger tits than her mom.

Can roughly pull on her twintails while violently fucking her from behind.

Can I play fe fates with uncensored and undub yet?

Yes and all you have to do is learn Japanese.

Suitable for some mindbreak and being a victim of NTR, I guess

>Wanting to play Fates

user the story is atrocious. The characters are terrible. The dialogue is disgraceful and the gameplay is barely an improvement over Awakening.

And that's the Japanese version.

She looks cute and fuckable

there's a japanese version with english text on 3dsiso, but I can't make the dlc run on it. "Fire Emblem If" I think it's the name of the thread, I don't remember very well.

>not at least playing conquest

Because she's really soft and sweet on the inside. Just have to break her cold tsunshit exterior. But I don't like how she thought for years that Cordelia just up and left her for Chrom while a war was raging on with a fucking death dragon tearing the land apart

>twintails
>stereotypical tsundere
>generically attractive
gee I wonder why
better than Hinoka in terms of redheads at least

non betas like a challenge
betas want to be bullied

Nobody likes that ugly, insecure, petty bitch though

>Conquest has the best gameplay in the series
>Awakening has the worst gameplay in the series
>barely an improvement

Yeah there are two main version with each having some sort of mod for who's interested

One with the JP basegame that has the treehouse translation for text.

One with the US/EUR basegame with JP dub and is mostly decensored except for the facerubbing but having played the former version, I can tell you it gets old fast.

This can all be yours provided you have some ways to download .cia's (3ds roms) onto your 3ds.

because of the red hair. 100% legit. imagine her with black hair. now your boner is gone so has your love.

you have to like your daughter

Whenever I see blatant shill posts like this I just remain further convinced that conquests sales slipped further and further behind the others' since release

Shut the fuck up you lying bitch.

I see what you did there.

Because she's an adorable cuddlebug.

I married her in both games

>>/vg/feg/
they also have the prepatched fan translation along with non-broken DLC that works with it

Because her original character was a lot nicer before NoA rewrote her into a hostile asshole.

Why is this pose so erotic?

>shill post
No, just correcting someone spouting bullshit

Why do people even play Fire Emblem? It's shit.

Stop posting pictures of my wife.

serena confirmed for W O R S T E

Betas like tsundere because they want girls to take the lead and belittle them.

Because I want to go balls deep while pulling on those twintails and covering her screaming mouth, that's literally the point of tsundere characters.

Cant be any more shit than the metroid series senpai

But I don't, in fact I'm a bit baffled that a hatred elemental like her gets any love.

looks like a capable young lass, but i wonder who told her to wear that sword like that, i wonder if she can actually unsheathe it,

would waifu.
of course if this isnt the
>draw a girl
>call it a boy

>Playing the worst story in all of Fire Emblem which is only equal to Revelations in sheer retard power.

When FE draws a girl and calls it a boy they're gay anyways.
Except for Forrest, which just makes Fates even shittier.