Play pic related for an entire year

>play pic related for an entire year

>no guides because im not a pathetic child who needs to be spoonfed

>boot up game today and find cainhurst for the first time.

This is what it feels like to truly experience and enjoy a great game.

Gamers nowadays are too budy trying to be the first ones to find everything for some false sense of superiority but in reality the slow and steady still win in the end and get yhe most enjoyment out of things

I agree. I killed the church dweller the first time.

>People should play the games they pay for how I want,

Ya no fuck off. I'll use a guide if I want and you can eat a dick up on your high horse faggot.

Also spell check is your friend.

That sounds amazing. I spend too much time shitposting here not to hear about those things after my first playthrough for that though.

Enjoy the Chikage.

enjoy your mashed peas that are spoonfed to you by your mommy you dumb pleb. Just shows ur too dumb and impatient to learn things yourself :^]

>A YEAR to find cainhurst
So you're a retard who can't read? The cainhurst summons literally tells you where to go for the carriage to pick you up.

>Play Bloodborne since Day 1
>Community works together in order to find secrets
>Brings everyone together and really forms a tight community where everyone is friendly
>Finding stuff is a collective effort and makes the game feel much larger than it really is
>Make some friends who I still talk to about all the neat little things in Bloodborne

Nah you missed out if you didn't go online to talk with people about this stuff. It was truly amazing and reminded me a lot of the early days of Demon's Souls

>Implying I used a guide.

Nope but I don't care if someone does because I don't have autism.

If it took you a year to find the way to Cainhurst you're literally to stupid to function.

Except i never picked up the item to begin with. Ive played through about 5 times but neverfound the back entrance iosefkas to actually pick up the letter.

Wouldnt expect someone who looks up guides on fextra day 1 to understand lol.

>Want to explore BB
>Can't beat Rom
>Drop game and never touch it again

I'm filthy. I can wreck everything in DeS and all the Dark Souls, but BB just ruins me.

>Took me a year to eat my food properly

Yea nah fuck you I use guides to show me secret areas I could miss.

Keep trying mate, Shadows of Yharnam and Rom are the biggest difficulty spikes in the game.

The game gets way easier after it

>Didn't find the way to the clinic for a YEAR

What exactly were you doing?

Ignore the spiders. Hit and Run. Rom is one the easiest bosses in the game. How people get stuck on her I'll never know.

>stupid for not finding an optional hidden area by way of item in another aoptional area.

The fact you even deem something so trivial as not finding cainhurst stupid shows how feeble minded you are. The moment i found cainhurst summons i was at cainhurst within the hour by the way you dumb kid.

I say once you've beaten a game's final boss there's nothing wrong with then looking up everything you missed. It's stupid to spoil a game for yourself before even giving it a chance though.

Shadows was easy for me
But this spider fuck, shits on me
It's not the little spiders, it's the ice spike shit that gets me
I got Rom to 25% or lower without a kill multiple times. Then the ice shit rapes me.

How do I beat Ebrietas? I just can't find that sweet spot to hit her.

What's trivial is caring if someone uses a guide.

It doesn't affect you, your enjoyment or the game itself.

Oh and you found it within the hour? Congrats on being able to read. Don't be proud of yourself .

Probably because the meteors are one hit kills to most people at that point.

Also I agree with OP. Finding Hypogean before the end game was great, especially when I couldn't figure out if it was really the same place until I found a message I left there.

Best advice I can give is to watch the spider and when it rolls on its back just start running. If your sprint that shit should never hit you.

Rom is tedious as fuck if you take it slow but it makes it much easier.

Killing the spiders makes the fight even easier though, even though it does take time. But one has to ignore them anyway if he decides to run through the chalices and beat Rom there, so there's that