ITT: Accurate review scores

ITT: Accurate review scores

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/games/undertale/pc-20003810
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a 7-8/10 but they're in the right direction.

>undertale doesn't deserve a perfect score

>le good game but bad fanbase!!!!!!!

amirite fellow Cred Forumsirgins?

Please don't tell me this pic is real

Oh it's real
ign.com/games/undertale/pc-20003810

God have fucking mercy

>graphics matter
>except when they don't

The game is hardly a 10, anyway.

You don't think it deserves the highest possible score? Wow, look at this shit taste.

> it's a falseflag thread

we didnt have one of those in the last 30 min.

8.5/10 is the limit I could tolerate for this game

>has shit gameplay
>10/10

Explain this to me. Does undertale get good reception just because of the meta ?

>Does undertale get good reception just because of the meta ?
Yes

What the fuck!?!?

That said I think the goat boy is the cutest thing in the god damn world, I want to hug and kiss him.

No

>All these fucking normie Undertale-fags nowadays
>They've never even played Earthbound or Yume Nikki

It makes me fucking mad.

He's like 12...

God of my dick repeatably penetrating that anus

It is a good game though

Patrician taste brother. Undertale fits nicely in there though. Also .flow > YN.

Why is that so important? I don't care for artsy bullshit that tries so hard so I don't think I'll ever see what makes undertale a 10. Technical aspects and high quality will always be more important in my eyes.

???? this game's writing and humor sucked

LISA was much funnier

>it's another "contrarian redditors shit on a game they've never played because it's popular" thread

Yeah, so much better.

'good game' and '10/10 Masterpiece' are two separate things though, the latter of which Undertale most certainly isn't.

it is though

;_;

huh?

Undertale would be a 10/10 if it didn't look like shit

Undertale mostly looks OK, but Toby made one serious mistake: he got too attached to the beta graphics.

Everything that was seen in the 2013 demo, which includes everything you can possibly see up to the end of the ruins, remained unchanged in the final game because he wanted it to be familiar to people who already played the demo. That's why you have the horrible Frisk sprite mixed with the good NPCs. He chose familiarity over quality.

And don't get me wrong, as someone who played the beta when it came out seeing it all again in the final game was a huge nostalgia rush. Overall, though, it wasn't worth it.

It still baffles me how anyone could like this game. I mean Cred Forums is known for shit taste but god damn this is probably the shittiest one of them all.

Cred Forums mostly liked it before tumblr started liking it though.