microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-2-tokens/c4rn77m6fb81/B63Q
microsoft.com/en-sg/store/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/9nblggh4rq31
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
youtube.com/watch?v=9TkHpvaO09c
youtube.com/watch?v=0S43IwBF0uM
youtube.com/watch?v=LLK4oaXUuLg
youtube.com/watch?v=e1cHm9NjIe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The demo was good and the map looks utterly massive (the demo map made me think "eh, it's about as big as FH2" but then I selected the next festival site and it went AAAAALL the way across the map so I was like "HOLY SHIT").

However FH2 got stale faster than the first game, so I need to be judicious.

When will the PC demo come out? I'll probably get this game once it goes on sale.

They've said sometime after release

Hoype

>4 days

but it releases on the 27th

Please nobody buy this game or Gears 4 on Windows Store, let it flop and wait for the unavoidable Steam release a few months later like Quantum Break.

Special snowflakes who buy the deluxe edition get to play 4 days early.

>he didnt buy Ultimate Edition

>spending $40 extra to play 4 days early

+ season pass + horizon vip

>chvrches

>bury it and clearest blue

both bretty gud songs

Bury it
Bury it
Bury it
And rise above

My windows store stopped working.
Send help.

Not happening

I need windows 10 for this?

>Can mod the Reliant with Training Wheels

kek

>Leaving my desktop behind when I go abroad for 3 months in 4 days

Fug

>£80 to play it on Friday
ehhh

I would also like to know the answer to this question.
Anyone?

You need 10 and have it updated to Anniversary Edition

yes

Yeah, it's only available thru the Windows 10 store.

Aww fuck yeah, can't wait to get my hands on some of that E24 and E31 BMW goodness.

The very reason I love Forza is that you can slap a V8 in an ancient Skyline, a twin turbo straight 6 in an old Corolla or whatever the fuck you want.

I'm considering this game, but some of the language here geninuely sounds like marketers trying to be hip, or is this just xbros natural language

I don't really see anyone trying to be "hip" here.

some of us are excited since its the first forza game on PC which isn't a demo

there probably are some marketers in this thread though

It's being shilled, but whatever, it's not like the obnoxious Call of Duty shills.

I'm hoping the custom livery editor is in the PC version

At least that soundtrack isn't as bad as Horizon 1

>WUB WUB station
>Indie garbage station
>Rock station that has maybe 3 good songs and the rest oozed over from the indie station

My PC probably won't be able to play it decently, but I'm still holding out hope. Waiting for the demo.

why wouldn't it be

Is that shopped? That cat is fucking enormous.

Why the fuck wouldn't it?

Man, Skrillex remix of Levels was my shit.

Because I was disappointed it wasn't in Apex. Yes, I realize it's just a tech demo but of all the features they had to cut out, the custom design editor had to be one of them.

Plus I'm used to the PC versions of popular games being gimped in some way compared to their console counterparts. Hopefully it's not just "the top 5 most popular community designs are available to use, the rest are not available" bullshit.

What pc games remove features from a port.

Only ones I can think of are dynasty warriors and online play.

I wouldn't worry, this isn't like Apex, it's the full game and includes everything the Xbone version has.

It's a pretty big feature of the game and one of the big things they brought back was the livery marketplace. It'll be there.

Plus, now people can use the editor on PC, the designs are going to be utterly ridiculous.

doa5 Well it didn't remove features of a port because it was ported from the PS3 version but it didn't get the soft engine and extra stages in the PS4 version either.

Looks like I'm finally at the point where my computer is below the minimum spec of the games I want to play

Hehe I didn't need this $1,200 anyway

I feel you famalama. Everything in my pc is up to date except my 7 year old cpu and motherboard. That cpu is cranking out the hottest tunes from bottleneck city exclusively for my pc.

>no demo on PC
>no preload on pc

Yeah it's gonna be shit port

Figures that we get a decent soundtrack in a Horizon game when background music is finally added to Xbox.

Ultimate edition here as well. This weekend is going to rock.

Xbros tend to actually like video games and aren't jaded as fuck. They do sound different than Sonycucks and PCfags mostly. They do come off as shills at times, but anything that isn't cynical or massive skepticism is pretty much a shill here.

>played halo 5, halo mcc, halo 5 beta, halo wars 2 beta
>still no warthog code
damn

I think it's less that and more racing games in general. They usually have quieter, comfier threads.

I'll never understand PC users. I mean literally this moment right now the only reason to use a PC is extreme emulation of PS2/Gamecube/Wii, heavy graphical modding, niche games, and VR. None of which I will invest in a hefty desktop for. I just prefer console gaming. I bought a gaming laptop and I ended up using it for work.

The rare Xbox threads are normally pretty cool. I use them for Being a Nintendo refugee since Nintendo hasn't done fuck all in 2 years

I own everything, so when people start to derail threads with loyalty it's a little annoying.

I am genuinely excited for the game, even tough I'm not usually into car games. I hope I will be able to set my custom eurobeat station and drift around in one of the japanese meme cars. As long as I can do that, I will be fine. Hoping for some touge as well, but I feel I will be disappointed in that regard.

It's coming. My Hog code came day 1 when they started.

But my Gears of War code from Ultimate edition for the back compat games took forever to come like weeks after they started.

Their algorithm either does it by real name or gamertag or state or sign up to xbl date.

speaking of forza touge, why did they get rid of fujimi kaido in forza 5 and 6? do they think people don't like mountain roads?

>I'm not usually into car games

Horizons and Mario Kart is all I give a fuck about racing wise. I don't even like car games that much, but Horizons and MK are my jam. Stay far away from Forza Motorsport games, they are for the hardcore lovers of racing games.

I just pre-ordered today, how are people getting these Warhog codes? Is it a pre-order bonues? Do I have to own Halo 5?

>they are for the hardcore lovers of racing games.
Too arcadey for that shit. FM strikes the perfet balance of "simulator" and arcade racer to still be fun. You can tweak the difficulty for the game to handle even more like an arcade racer, closer to like mario kart or some shit like that

well I've had my xbox live account since the xbox hueg, and my gamertag has stayed the same across all 3 systems, but it does start with an "o" so maybe the code algorithm is alphabetized

You can set up a custom radio station in game, or just play a playlist on your preferred means, but using the ingame station lets you earn bonuses. As for drifting, there's a ton of drifters that play Horizon, you will have no trouble even finding a drift only lobby so you can go full DEJA VU mode with the tandems. Kit out a Skyline, get some jap livery and go sideways all day.

less hype than horizon 2

australia is just a trashier setting than france/italy

>Xbox One game
>GOTY

kek

>PC games can't be GOTY

kys

But it is the home of sik burnouts and hektik skidz

Just an angry sonyapologists who's mad that Bloodbourne or Uncharted isn't being lauded as the pinnacle of gaming.

Are you retarded or something? I said Xbox One not PC.

>Kit out a Skyline, get some jap livery and go sideways all day.

Sounds like a plan, exactly what I was hoping to do asap.

>australia
>trashier than france/italy
Maybe thirty years ago.

I liked Horizon 1 far more than Horizon 2.
I'm assuming that's a fairly unpopular opinion, but that's because I bought into Horizon's story. Even with how incredibly limited and inconsequential it was, it made me feel like each race had a weighted point to it, rather than "GET THE BEST LAP TIME OH SHIT SON U NUMBA ONE GET GOIN TO THE NEXT RAVE"
Plus, I liked the Burning Man-ish kind of thing they had going for itself.

Plus the soundtrack was far superior than 2

Anyone have a link to a gameplay video that has no screaming youtuber voice over?

Not me, I don't get hyped for arcade racing games, maybe I'll get hyped for Forza 7.

Horizon 2 map was stale as fuck. The Crew actually has to most comfy driving map in all of existence, but Horizon 3 definitely looks like an upgrade to Horizon 2. Tho to give credit I didn't play Storm Island, but I doubt it made up for the stale base map.

We got a steam release because remedy holds some rights to all their games. Good luck having ms release their own projects on steam

I built my PC a year ago because I had to for work and I had the choice to turn it into a ''le epic gayman peeceee wit da mods'' by buying some overprice graphics component but decided not to and waited I out.

There has been absolutely nothing coming out on PC that has convinced me to buy a non stock GPU. PC gaming is completely devoid of software at the moment, all of its native software is made for Pentium 3 PC's. I have no idea why people do the whole le gayman epic mods peecee thing, PC gaming is utterly pointless.

No, I prefer 1 to 2 as well, and the two people in work who also play it said the same. It seems quite a common opinion, actually.

My only problem with tha H2 map was that it was way too open at times, especially AI head to head races. You'd be cruising down the roads, 100% sure of your dominating victory only to realize that the AI lambo decided to cut through all the fields and forests and reached the finish before you.

Whatever suits you man. All that matters really.

There's a couple of good sections to drift it looks like. The tiny mountain road in the bottom left might be Toge worthy.

t. tasteless bogan

I gave up looking for such videos. After a while I would have settled with English commentary, but I couldn't even find any of that because YT was flooded by various spic and other 3rd world country youtuber videos who wouldn't shut up using their disgusting language.

Is it worth getting a wheel for this or is that autistic?

>Aesop Rock
>Beastie Boys
>Bad Religion
>The Offspring
>MOTHERFUCKING RANCID HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=wAQUmpQi7Oo

youtube.com/watch?v=UIh1JWlgG8E

I'll wait for the Steam release, no way I'm upgrading to their shit system just to play one game.

I'll never understand Console users. I mean literally this moment right now the only reason to use a Console is to save maybe 200 bucks, because they make you to buy a "new generation" every two years (hello project scorpio), you get to enjoy your 720p native resolution and silky smooth 30fps on multiplats, and you have to pay for online like PS+ or XboxWhat-ever-it's-called, which eats up your 200 saved bucks, too.

>I'll wait for the Steam release

The long beach road and super long tunnel highway is the only places I remember. It was awesome tho.

I don't mind waiting, I'm not a spoiled kid.

>checked confirmed car list
>has pretty much all the cars from initial D
YES

You missed the point, kiddo.

If you're used to driving on a controller, it will be a change. If you drive a car everyday, a wheel is a good option to have, but you want a good one. And the good ones are expensive. If you're not willing to drop $200+, especially if you don't play racing games on average, stick with the controller.

>You missed the point

There was no point, you just greentexted what I said, kid.

>Windows 10 only game suddenly appearing on Steam

I'm sure Microsoft is all over that.

can't wait to pirate this shid

you'll be waiting the rest of your life. have fun.

What the fuck is horizon vip

>I hate it when people create discussions about a game I hate

>I'm too stupid to understand what a dead person waiting at a computer means

Mmkay. Enjoy your wait. :)

>b-b-but that doesn't count!

>on PC
godfuck finally

you should download forza 6 apex on steam while you wait.

>Vol 193
noice choice

Is the AE86 still in? There's now ay they'd add in all those drift events and then take out the only car anybody wants to drift in.

Does this game still have all the awful microtransactions like the first one? Treasure maps, Car Tokens, Popularity booster, Fast anywhere, that shit was shoved in your face every five minutes

>$129.99

It's was on the list of confirmed cars last time I checked.

I'll not, the game will sell like shit because it's on their shitty store so they'll realize that and release it on Steam, just like Quantum Break. But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess.

there is no steam release you retard lmao
not too big on picking up hints, are you

That thing's been a staple in the series for years. it's like taking out Mustangs and the game is basically shilling Ford shit.

youtu.be/W0Th5T_cnGY?t=106

>still no proper release from Hospital Records

why even live

-Voice chat in every game
-Hackers are substantially less potent on any console version of a game
-Multiplayer only games aren't dead as fuck (See Titanfall, HAWKEN, Fighting game, or any Call of Duty or Battlefield game)
-More reliable services than Steam
-Better sales on AAA games (Steam tends to have better indie sales tho)
-Not bloated with F2P Early Access garbage
-Not filled with 8 year old poor kids
-No need to go looking for drivers or deal with crashing
-Better optimization allows games to run without graphical issues
-Devs are starting to not give a shit about PC and doing lazy ports or not even bringing their games to PC

I could probably go on. PC has its advantages also, but you have to spend way more on a PC these days to really have much of a leg up. A fucking Android tablet cost less than a PC and can emulate better than most PCs that connect to Steam.

PC was in a much better spot years ago, but there is just no fucking reason to play on PC over console anymore unless you want to stick on a VR headset and jerk it to Skyrim mods.

Both the Corolla SR5 And the Sprinter Trueno are in the game. So you can have maximum choice.

I don't know what any of that shit is, but it wasn't in Forza Horizon 2.

You are embarrassingly stupid, but keep that delusion alive.

They confirmed on a stream they just did that the PC version pre-load is coming before Thursday this week

Because I grew up on consoles my entire life, with the Sega Genesis being my babysitter when I was in my single digits. After that, I was dirt fucking poor and my parents refused to get me a PC, so I never learned how to be a pc player, while all of my friends were off playing EQ and the first gen of WoW

Should I buy the ultimate edition

>bought on the windows store
>can't redund it

well fuck

Is this your first Horizon? No. Is it worth it? Yes-ish.

I loved Horizon 2, so I bought the Ultimate Edition knowing I'll get hundreds of hours out of it. Horizons isn't a yearly franchise and I skip Motorsport versions. Go look up videos of people playing it and decide for yourself.

>windows 10 exclusive

what soundtrack are you guys preparing for the custom radio station?

so far I've downloaded initial D ost for obligatory DEJA VU. most wanted OST and GT3 ost. what

>Everyone wants the 86' but I just want my RX7 FC.
>Every game that has the RX7 puts the FD model in.
>I just want my Red Sun FC

This "play anywhere" shit make the game more expensive on PC, now we have to pay console prices because of this shit, I'll fucking pirate it and don't give a fuck.

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-2-treasure-map/bv9l7d16rb5r
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-2-tokens/c4rn77m6fb81/B63Q

?

a friend got his Gears of war collection preorder refunded but he had to email customer support

Contact Microsoft support, I believe you can refund pre-orders.

*Also on Xbox one

I really wish I had as much free time as I did when I was a Teenager/College. I used to spend hours just making playlist. I'll probably just load up Pandora/Youtube like a normie.

Obviously anime/j-pop shit I'll be blasting out from a slammed E24 or E34

Does Xbone support custom soundtracks now?
I know background music works finally, since I've been playing OW with the Scott Pilgrim Video Game ost.
Works pretty damn well when playing Tracer.

If so, I'll be doing the same.
Either that, or just letting SPEED SPEED BOY play in the background on loop forever.

>Who's HYPE?
well I'm not a 14 year old fuckboy tryhard with an xbox, so couldn't give a fuck

I mean... they could just not even put it on PC, but of course you could just bitch and moan. It'll have a great sale come Christmas on Xbox, Xmas sales on Xbox is always pretty great.

Can't refund it, they said they don't issue refunds for my country.

>I'll fucking pirate it
AHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Going to be blasting Back on the Rocks in a R32
For the AE86 Trueno, Ill be doing Running in the 90s

Background Player App came out a few months ago allows you to play whatever you put on your Xbox music folder.

They sync it with your pc using the One drive thing, if I remember. You basically upload your music to a cloud and then play that playlist on your FH3 station.

Or just listen to music other ways, but you won't get the radio benefits.

Instead, you're a try hard 14 year old channer that's clearly too hard edge for anything other than your platform of choice.

Stop posting in threads clearly not meant for you.

what a bunch of cunts

Nope you're a jaded cynical cuck on a chinese photography board that probably spent more time on this shitpost than you did video games today.

>It'll have a great sale come Christmas on Xbox

Oh yeah because console sales are so good right? Those 15% and 20% discounts are killing.

Mah nigga.

i'm just not a fan of racing games that are basically hold accelerate to win and i'm 28

What country? That sucks tho.

Brazil

WE ARE THE LAZY GENERATION

(You)

Reminder that you can order on Amazon if you have prime for 20% off. So ultimate goes down to $80 instead of $100.

There's no point in the Ultimate though since the Season Pass won't even include all the post launch DLC.

>Windows 10
Oh well. Maybe I'll get the next one.

Prime has some great deals, sadly I just don't use Amazon that much to feel like I should ever drop the hundred bucks.

RACING GAMES HAVE NEVER WON GOTY NIGGER!!!

>no preload on pc

Then how is mine already preloaded?

So tomorrow?

We're not talking about Nascar here m8

>Then how is mine already preloaded?

It's not, all it does is download a small 100mb installer, the actual games files are not there.

The only way the next one isn't on Windows 10 is if it's on Windows 11.

That's 3 mb placeholder preload it was up for weeks nigger

t. ignorant paesant

No, please go on. I'm enjoying how uninformed you are.

The only post launch DLC that ever matters is Porsche and EA owns the rights on virtual Porsche cars so you always have to pay for it It's normally worth it tho. Everything else can be ignored. The 2 car packs that come with Ultimate are pretty much the cars that didn't make launch date.

Does it work for the regular version without the bells and whistles?

REVOLUTION

WAKE UP THE SLEEPY SAMURAI

Tomorrow is a day before Thursday, yes. As is the day after tomorrow. And today.

>and EA owns the rights on virtual Porsche cars

How many times does it have to be said that EA's Porsche license has already expired, it expired like months ago.

Good point. I guess I'll just not bother with any of the future Forzas then. No chance in hell I'm "upgrading" to W10.

its not denuvo, it will be cracked in no time

Can I tune my cars this time?
I wanna drive across Australia in a riced out Holden for the ultimate bogan experience

>Can I tune my cars this time?

What the fuck does that even mean?

Yeah, I'm totally going to chalk up 15 words from 2 turbonerds as being defeated.

Might as well just buy a console then. PS4 General is pretty active.

>If you don't get W10 then you may as well get a console
Ah, I see the MShills are here.

You could always tune your cars. Have you never played Forza before?

O wow, finally. Wonder how that's going to work, they aren't in the game at launch are they?

Are you taking the piss?

>I'll just play all those sweet DX11 games coming out in the future

Post your desktop

>if I double down on the shilling then maybe people will just accept it

Any particular reason you want to see my desktop?

They'll be DLC, just like the last 3 times. They won't pass up the chance to sell you some cars, this is Forza. They might give you some of them for free though and then you buy the rest. Like a pack of 30 or so, with 5/10 free.

>this time
you mean like literally every other time?

if you're using windows it's only a matter of time until you have to switch to windows 10. if you really give a shit about privacy you should abandon windows all together and switch to linux you fucking scrub.

>just do as you're told goyim REEEEEEEEEEEE

This may be the dumbest post of the day. At least a nominee. Like this is going into a Call of Duty thread and asking if you can finally shoot guns.

real gamers play tux racer fuck forza i never wanted it anyway

Holy fuck, that soundtrack is absolutely my shit, specially the Hospital Records tracks. Is it coming out on PC in 4 days too?

I mean stuff like new rims, body kits, wings, hoods etc.

>samefagging your shill posts

Kek, for real tho I wish Linux wasn't such a wasteland with gaming.

That's not what "tuning" means. And yes, you can do that.

Which isn't tuning, that's customisation. And yes, Adding kits and wings has been in the game since like Forza 4, but Horizon is adding wide body kits for that maximum ricer feel. We just need some undercar neons ad we're set for a new NFS Underground.

>I mean stuff like new rims, body kits, wings, hoods etc.
>tuning

>Flight Facilities
>DMX
>Run DMC
My interest is piqued.

Would personally have gone with Two Bodies or Clair de Lune over Crave You, but still.

Only on physical copies, so it's only for consoles.

Sorry guys, I'm retarded. Thanks anyway.

only the ultimate edition

Quick question guys, would i be able to use my G27 wheel on the PC release or am I going to have to get the shitty G29?

Making sure you are not a shill

Post your desktop

If you want to only play Horizon 3 on your Xbone sure.

Have to buy it on the windows 10 store if you want to do that play anywhere bullshit.

>NO UR A SHILL
For what?

Post your desktop

What does that mean? Is that the $99 version? I'm not paying that much for it, SPECIALLY when it's not on Steam. Hope I can pirate it.

G27 is supported

Na, you're alright. You can keep shilling if you feel the need though.

Thank fuck, h shifter+clutch too?
Im happy I dont have to get a new wheel but being in full control would be great

All the Logitech G wheels work. Al least that was the case with Apex, so i would assume the same would be for Horizon 3

Post your desktop

Do a test on Apex. If it works there, it works on Horizon.

What is the point in using a wheel in a case that's not a sim?

A wheel will always have finer tune control over your direction, and will also have the clutch in games that use it for a clutch kick.

Im a dirty phoneposter at the moment, my old GPU died and I dont have win10 yet either, or a internet connection at my new place so sorry for the stupid questions user.

For inner comfyness and pleasure nigga, cruising around the map with bros on your favorite car.

>tfw want to get a wheel but too poor

Y-You have fun guys.

>More casualized than mainline Forza
>Open world

Sounds fun for about an hour.

Well I use thrustmaster setup and it works fine with their shifter if that means anything.

>70 € on windows 10 store
FUCK YOU MICROSOFT

I'm honestly only getting this so I go stupid fast off road first person in a warthog.
I really hope you can set it to manual.

Post your OS, m8

I didn't think the warthog even used gearing in Halo. But if it does, you will be able to.

is there a way to trick the windows store to let you buy a game with some shit currency like russian rubles to pay it less?

>2550
>gears

I don't think so m8

Change your entire desktop location, that should work for the windows store. Or you can buy it from the online site by changing your location.

It costs 100-130 everywhere exeps china, it costs 20$ less there but that's the only region you can't buy from with credit card or paypal so no.

microsoft.com/en-sg/store/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/9nblggh4rq31

fucking hell

Nice, $10 cheaper, at least that's something

That's actually true, when a game is release on PC and console it's harder for me to enjoy the game and it's discussion.

It's more of a sense of togetherness when a game releases for a single platform there is no platform or hardware wars because everyone is getting the same experience and the unite under the same umbrella, people just talk about the game happily.

When a game gets a PC port discussion is essentially fucked from day one, there is no redeeming it, it's just permanently fucked from that point due to hardware wars and PC users coming into the discussion. I can assure you 90% of PC users who will play ni no kuni 2 and participate in shitposting the game and PS4 users haven't even played the first one, you know, because masterrace and consoles are shit and all.

Console games are just better when they stay on consoles and PC users a left without a game, it's the best solution. Then the only shitposting that happens is from outsiders who are shitposting from the sidelines and it's much easier to deal with and ignore
>consolefags still complain about PC users ruining their threads for exclusive games like BB and UC4.

That's true though, there hasn't been a single Uncharted thread on Cred Forums that hasn't been derailed and shitposted to death. Bloodborne has managed to scrape by simply because of its popularity and legs, there have been non shitposted threads but many have been shitposted to death by PC users

These threads haven't been shitposted by PC Gamers though. Most Horizon 3 threads have been fine outside of the one lone Sonygger trying to yell "Shill" all the time. PC users just want to know how do they get the game and how its going to run at this point.

There's no drama because the ports you mentioned have antagonistic fanbases. Sonyfags hate mustards. Xbots hate Sonyfags. Xbots and Mustards aren't particularly fussed about each other.

Exclusivity has it's pros, but I'd never actively want to take away games from other potential video game enthusiast. I fully love how Microsoft is actually trying to give a shit about PC gamers, but of course PCfags are so fucking full of themselves they are pushing it away instead of helping Microsoft make the transition smoother.

Can't wait.

Upgrading my PC's RAM to 16GB too.
When amazon decide to deliver it.

Every single ex-console exclusive that gets announced for PC, the discussion gets completely fucked, look at Nier for example, every single thread now involves hardware wars where as before, it was a niche game with small but comfy and civil discussion.

Discussion is infinently better when PC users are taken out of the equasion and left to their own devices without a game to play. Console users prefer not to have involvement with PC users but they beg so hard for games they actually get them and then proceed to destroy discussion.

If you've been in the Horizon 3 threads recently you'd see discussion has been great with xbots and mustards.

Purely the fact that they are both Microsoft anyways.
Lurk more.

MS didn't do themselves any favors with the shitty launches for Quantum Break and Gears Ultimate. Killer Instinct and Forza 6 Apex were way better (Especially Forza 6's dynamic mode). It's up to MS to convince PC gamers to give a shit.

The Anniversary update removing all of the dumbshit UWP features and Gears 4 having Split Screen on PC and CroTeam levels of Graphics Options is a start. Same if Horizon 3 has the same options as Apex (Which had a fuck ton and even an option to let the game do it on the fly). Up to MS not to fuck up again.

I just go to reddit honestly man. This place is a shithole 90% of the time and I only come back here out of habit it seems these days.

PC users shitpost exclusives games AND they shitpost ex-exclusive games that get ported to PC harder because they are now technically ''involved'' with that game on a different level and are no longer shitposting from the sidelines like they do with actual exclusives.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand, PC users shitpost consoles fullstop on every single level.

There is literally nothing wrong with the occasional trip to Reddit. You'd be surprised at all the quality discussions you can find there.

That said, I sometimes go to r/starwars when Cred Forums is being really shitty.

>YOU'RE JUST SHITPOSTING

Fuck off you're ruining this fucking thread.

Check every Horizon thread for the past few days and not a single fucking xbot vs mustard shit.
Please kindly fuck off.

sooooo any offer better than ?

that's total bullshit, look at gears, halo, smash, Mario and Kirby threads

Look at rts, stellaris, mount and blade or any other PC exclusive game thread as well.

I can assure you, you will not find a single Xbox fanboy in those threads

yet

For some reason..

You will find PC users in every single console game thread

Probably not, at least if you want the official digital version for crossbuy. If you wanted to go crazy you could buy credit for XBL from a keyselling site or cheap to knock a bit off the price, but it's up to you if that's even worth it.

Got any proof?

Because I got loads of threads of mustards and xbots getting along with Halo, Gears, Horizon 3.

God damn this thread was fucking fine till you showed up and derailed the thread with this stupid shit.

>I won't be able to get FH3 till I work my new job for a couple months

kill me

My brother bought FH2 digitally and I got Forza 6 for free from a thread a couple months ago on Cred Forums were some PC fag was giving out xbox codes for free if you rolled dubs.

I rarley play racing games but im in the mood to try one of them out.

Which is better?

Also, will i like forza if all of my racing game experience comes from PS2 gran turismos, every need for speed before carbon, a absolute metric fuck ton of the original project gotham and burnout on the original xbox ?

If you're 'in the mood to try one', then Horizon is where you should go.
Horizon = Basically open world NFSish
Motorsport = Psuedosimulator

Depends on what you're looking for.

If you prefer GT to the other games, consider motorsport. If you prefer NFS and PG, consider horizon. If you prefer burnout you're fucked because they haven't made anything that plays like that in almost a decade.

>because they haven't made anything that plays like that in almost a decade.
I miss sillier arcade racers. Know what I could go for? A new game like RRT4. That game was boss.

I prefer all of them, really.

I just want a burnout 1, 2 or 3 remaster so fucking badly and it hurts to know the company is kill.

Sounds like Horizon seems fun, does it have cops?

No cops and no takedowns

None of the series do.
I'd kinda like it if they tried to make a NFS:MW(05)-like Horizon. I think they could do a good job of it, since the format is already pretty good for it.

Cops suck
I just want to relax and listen to the catchy radio songs in Horizon

Could probably give an option to turn them on or off. It'd be something novel, but I don't think they'd ever go for it in normal Horizon.

Well shit.

My favorite part of MW was getting in a large scale race, only for cops to get involved and not only chase you, but the AI racers as well, then having to bail the fuck out and hide when the race was over because the cops still chased you.

Oh well, Horizon still looks pretty fun, I'll download it I guess.

What's different between 1, 2 and 3 to warrant new games, though? What's got you guys excited for it?

3 has more offroad and it looks like they added a lot of rally cars too.

Differences between 2 and 3 are the different settings (previously Italy/France and now Australia), the bigger map and more emphasis on off road racing

1 and 2 are relatively marginal other than 2 being a lot more open and kinda diluted in tone compared to the first.
3 has a hell of a lot more area diversity and the vehicles to go with it, as well as the enhancements you'd expect from an iterative sequel.
They're fun games, the whole Horizon/Motorsport split works really well.

PC users attack console hardware
PC users attack console ecosystems
PC users attack console games every single day
PC users launch full scale hardware wars on games that get ported to PC because they can actively participate in threads while shitposting console users

Why do you think we just prefer that you stick to PC games and stopped begging for ours? We just really want to do out own thing at the end of the day but PC users are constantly coming in to fuck up console game discussion.

I'm a PCfag.
Do you see me shitting this thread up?
The only person complaining about it is you, go away.

You PCucks have no standards and you still parade your shit on Cred Forums all day.
It's hilarious 2bh

Pretty much just the location, different setting and updated graphics.

Horizon 2 was already perfection gameplay-wise, but the location got stale after a few hours.

I game on PC and I bought Horizon 3 on the store as seen here

I haven't once shit up the thread or attacked xbots at all.
I'm happy that we will share the same game and be on the same servers.

The biggest problem I had with Horizon 2's location was that it was almost TOO open. You could get a lot of places by going 'fuck roads' and just driving through fields and (usually over) forests because there was just no diversity in there.

Which -just so happens- to be what they fixed in 3; if they're taking feedback like that to heart (which I like to think the return of the livery marketplace is a sign of) then I'm pretty hopeful for H3 and beyond.

Any LeMans Prototype Cars?

I'd be pretty happy going around the streets in a Toyota TS050

>hyped
>2006
kill yourself

>You could get a lot of places by going 'fuck roads' and just driving through fields and (usually over) forests

You can still do that but now it's a little bit more diverse

>Driving into people in a Prototype with damage off; watching them use the car like a ramp and fly off into the distance

Unfortunately I don't think they're in there, because of festivally stuff rather than 'motorsport'. Maybe DLC, I guess?

You can, but I've found it a bit of a nightmare to navigate through trees. Worked on the demo mission where you head to a waterfall, but was probably slower because of the sheer mass of trees. And the AI went batshit when I arrived there in the water and it couldn't get back on the road, heh.

Quit shitposting and post custom soundtrack choices.

Obv.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Need this one senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=9TkHpvaO09c

So uh, post Eurobeat?
I'll probably wind up downloading a bunch of touhou eurobeat albums to go alongside the Initial D OSTs, most likely.

y'all remember this from WRC rally?

youtube.com/watch?v=0S43IwBF0uM

good addition to your radio

I wish pc gaming would die

A good driving one.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLK4oaXUuLg

>this and gears 4 soon

Damn I really don't have 120 bucks lying around though

Can be any worse than FH2.

Seems like the physics get dumbed down with every iteration though, not that it's surprising.

Let's see if there are any issues at release before we plop down our money. Wouldn't be surprised if there are download issues on day(s) of release.

That's one benefit of the Early Access, I guess. You get to see if people who paid extra have problems, and if all looks fine THEN you can put down money for the full release.
Too bad I get swept up in excitement and bought the Ultimate already.

Not to mention I'm apprehensive thanks to only having a fx 6350 with a 970

Thats okay user. We can be beta testing faggots together

is the pc version confirmed for w10 only?

If this wasn't coming on PC this would be a 404 with 4 replies

>co-op campaign mode

based

>drifting a r34

CPU: i7 3820 @ 3.6GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 or NVIDIA GTX 1060

AMD: R9 290X or AMD RX 480

VRAM: 4GB

RAM: 12GB

Hard Drive Type: HDD

Available Space: 55GB

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Windows Version: Windows Anniversary Edition 64-bit 14393.101

You may be able to squeak by.

Specifically need at least the Anniversary Update

W10 only and the Anniversary update is required

Time to dual boot, nigga

>my card is obsolete now

Might as well go all out on a good one

they showed coop with 4 guys dicking around but nothing related to a coop campaign, how would that work?

I'm assuming that you can play the "Main" races in the "story" in order to progress. The demo they released says co-op campaign (or something like that). Used to be you could only do races online with zero effect on your progress through the game besides some extra cash

I have a HD7950

how fucked am I?

still no info on the PC demo

Minimum VRAM is 2GB. Recommended is 4GB. No rush user.

PC version is still an afterthought in MS's eyes

t. Never played a Horizon game

sorry for late reply, but yes. it's 20% on any game within 2 weeks of its release as far as i'm aware. Physical only.

He's right though

i7 3770k @3.4Hz
16GB Ram
MSI GTX 1080 8GB

I run Forza 6 Apex at maxed out 1440p @ 90fps.

This will be a breeze

>win 10 only

Such a shame.

>tried demo
>discovered custom soundtracks aren't an Xbone feature and you have to finagle bullshit
why

Then why are you wasting your time in a thread about something that apparently doesn't interest you?

>win 10

fucking jews of microshit

(You)

As an Australian the fucked up geography of this map drives me nuts. I get that its supposed to be compressed, but I have to ask?

Why are the Twelve Apostles in between Byron Bay and Surfers Paradise? What's the Yarra Valley doing so close to Byron? Both of these Landmarks are close to Melbourne but yet that city is nowhere to be seen

>tfw fairly hyped for it
>check windows store
>80 local dollaridodos
>usually buy games for ~40 off of key sites

Honest to god, I am tempted to buy an Xbone for this game. Fuck Windows 10, I use Linux anyway.

The people they sent to live in Australia for a year looked at the sky and took pictures of clouds, not the ground ya dingus. Of course they are going to fuck it up.

>background music finally added to xbox

Wait did the One not have this? 360's did...

I can help with game recommendations if you want. I mostly game on the bone while waiting on NX. I only use Windows on my media server at this point and my work laptop.

why not just dual boot

And thus lies the problem of UW.
It may or may not end up on Steam in the long run if you're willing to wait, but since it's MSGS internally it might not ever happen.

Fuck meant to link

I'm considering making a fresh MS account to purchase this since the one I have I made when I was like 10, and it has the typical name you would expect only a kid to use.

Does the buying it on the chink store trick still work? I want that sweet ultimate but fuck me, $100+ for one game? Out of principle I refuse to spend that.

>MShills

guy you replied to said ps4.

So this is the power of a sonygger falseflagger.

I don't trust a Windows 10 update not to fuck my grub. I've heard the horror stories.

I have other games I want too. I appreciate suggestions though.

Do you not know how English works? He said to go to PS4 general as an insult, akin to "I hear Reddit's still up".

Buy the Standard edition, Ultimate just has shit you probably don't even want anyways. You're essentially paying 40 bucks to play 4 days early and have 24 more cars in a game with 350+ cars. Plus you could always just buy the DLC packs you want and ignore the ones you don't want. Forza DLC isn't cancerous or anything, it's just extra shit Porsche DLC is always good tho, the cars are always top tier

I absolutely do not understand any hype around Forza.

What does it do that other racing games don't?

>Open tracks?
>Power Ups?
>Fun gimmicks?

Or is just realistic cars driving in bland tracks with cardboard audiences?

>not on Steam
why even bother releasing it on PC?

I can't wait to make Itasha

Wheels are a meme anyway

It's like the fine steak of the Need for Speed branch. It's actually only getting steam because it's finally coming to PC. It's always been in the top 30 most played games on Xbox regardless of the time of year. Forza has a fanbase, it's just not here. I'd highly recommend the Horizon games, Motorsport/# Forza games are for car enthusiast and I'd only recommend it to hardcore racing fans.

Anyone know where I can get all the Gran Turismo soundtracks?

i dont care what any of you fucking faggots say and im not going to read the thread and find out what that is.

but if you dont think the horizon 2 intro isnt fucking up there as one of the best, you dont enjoy car games in the first place and are just here to act like a tool

youtube.com/watch?v=e1cHm9NjIe0

Hey kids, I've only played Forza Horizon 1 so far. How much of a jump is there between each game?

As in does it get better each time or worse like say, Skate?

I've read some reviews and they don't give me much of an idea.

The mainline Forza games are really fun but each new game just kinda feels like a graphics upgrade at this point.

This is one of the most immersive intros ever to a game. Liquid 2 minutes of hype and then it slides you into a Hurrican. It's literally what Virtual Reality games should strive to have as you put on a headset. Great taste user.

>top 30 most played games on Xbox
Is that even an achievement when there are barely 2 games out for the console?

>mfw it totally fucked my grub loader

>mfw my linux build didnt like my gpu anyways and ive embraced the bot net

>2 games

Thats 2 games more than sony user.

A racing game that maintains year round thousands of players actively online that isn't Mario Kart is an achievement.

Horizon 2 takes almost everything that worked in Horizon 1, from a gameplay perspective, and improves upon it. It wasn't perfect, like offroad and the weird Drivatar thing, but the work there is being improved upon here in Horizon 3.

The biggest difference, personally, is that Horizon 1's festival was really, really immersive. I liked the Colorado region because it was something similar to where I would place a big car festival in the US. Driving in the Mediterranean was nice, though.

Am I going to get attacked by abbos whilst driving my Lamborghini around the Outback?

no one has heard of those places bruce

I'm gonna see if I can hit a Kangaroo.

>that soundtrack
Yeh, no thanks. I'll just have my eurobeat playlist in the background

No one is forcing you to use the soundtrack m8

I'm getting it just to drive around the outback in a Ford Falcon GT done up as an interceptor.

That was the only car I used online in Forza 4.

So do I just by the Xbox One version and it will have a PC code in the box or what? How does the cross play shit work?

I don't have an Xbox, but aren't the games registered to your xbox live account?
So you just have to log in to live on windows 10 to get it, right?

You have to buy the Xbox 1 and PC version, which is the digital one.

Digital version only. Disc version is Xbox only.

Microsoft's website says you gotta purchase the digital version

>Xbox One has so few good games that they consider a racing game GOTY

kek

>HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY DRIVECLUB
>GOTY BEST GRAPHICS

Ring a bell?

Did the 2nd game have the VIP thing? What was it like? Thinking between regular or Deluxe.

VIP has been a thing since Forza 3 I believe. They basically just give you free cars every week with special liveries.

CANT WAIT.

>he doesnt like racing games

fuck off you stupid cuck

hell i even buy sony to play their raycin gaymes

and i have my pc and sim setup for those games too.

and of course cant forget the dank arcade racers

and fzero style future racers

basically GO FAST OR FUCK OFF m8

also the ps4 has no exclusives at all. and i wont buy one until the new Gran turismo comes out.
and i dont mean that half assed shit demo game they are releasing

Well i'll play this while waiting for Forza 7 on PC

nice thumbnail dork

>Jurassic 5 - What's Golden
>Run-DMC - Tricky

Shit man, that brings me back

They cant even shill correctly, all the floor is on overflow.

what.cd