Blizz drones will defend this

>blizz drones will defend this

Ok what are you upset about here. I'm really trying my hardest to figure this out but nothing is coming to me. What exactly where you hoping to get out of this thread?

he's raising a black son

JOHN CENA'S CUMMIES

Oh right, 13 year old humor, forgot to take that into account when trying to work out wtf was noteworthy about this. Reported for underage.

Don't insult gorillas like that

Do not attack his wife's son.

you have to go back

>Point out how shitty your humor is
>"HURR YOU HAVE TO GO BACK"

Please kill yourself

absolute kek

>Implying Metzen being the statue at the entrance to Blizzney World isn't fitting.

>His look of disgust as he realizes this is his legacy

Wow, what a mature and culture person, I bet you are a pussy magnet.

Why is there a monkey?

>Defending Christopher Metzen
>Getting buttmad at cuck memes
>Literally can't take bants from some random nigger on a chinese cooking forum

Is everything okay user? Anything you wanna talk about? Or are you just really new here?

hey that's his wife's son you piece of shit

>not a statue of metzen as thrall

Way to fuck it up.

HEY man I'm not a racist but that really is a little monkey he's holding.

Metzen as Thrall holding hands with a corrupted Winston. Everything Metzen wrapped into one nice package.

>cargo pants
>flip flops
>alliance hoodie

Character assassination?

You can tell Metzen wasn't thrilled at the reveal. He tried to hide his sorrow with feelings of sad appreciation.

Winston's the vulmination of everything leading up to his decision working in games was no longer worth it. Immortalizing that is a slap.

The very audacity to encapture that vision spoofing a true legend and company symbol with a man and his broken dreams linked by a symbol of SJW influence ripping off another successful title made worse and held up purely by marketing.

That's Morhaimes vision. That's what killed creativity. And Metzens image is being frozen in carbonite with it.

>Alliance hoodie and no Thrall
Wow they really hate him.

>Alliance clothes
>no orcs

Poor Metzen, must be rolling in his grave right now

Oh lawdy

Kimochi warui

How is this possible tho I still wonder to this day, is she injecting stuff?

Why tho. Especially if they have a universal deal

Winston is a symbol of SJ?

>we are reaching thick levels that shouldn't even be possible

I just realized the Disney faux-castle looks just like an Alliance castle from Warcraft

So Metzen knew about the statue and copied it, he obviously copied the design of the castle behind it for Warcraft

>people find this attractive

>perpetuating cuck memes that don't even make sense in the given context
>accusing others of being new

Did you know there was a time when cuck wasn't even a word? It seems so long ago now.

yeah seriously, you dont get a top half that thin with a bottom half that thick

what is this magical booty juice?

Jesus fucking christ, do some squats, you disgusting lard-arse. I like soft thighs and a big butt as much as the next guy, but that is just gross.

>English usage first appears about 1250 in the satirical and polemical poem "The Owl and the Nightingale"

No I don't remember when this wasn't a word. Fuck off gramps.