You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek

You are the ocean's gray waves, destined to seek.
Life beyond the shore just out of a Fire Emblem thread

Don't mind me, just posting best girl.

Was it ever revealed who that singer was?

>it's another Waifu Emblem thread
I'm expecting either

>Play Conquest
>Aqua isn't wearing black
This annoyed me a lot more than it should have.

hey what if you kept your general threads of the video game general board?

>either or bump limit with 90% being shitposting
So, like any thread ever on Cred Forums?

>Bumbling retarded fox girl

BEST

>tfw trying to level up Harold and Charlotte
Why can't they hit a broad side of a barn? I even took off the skill Gamble.

>that face

Looks nice

>you will never stroke kinus tail

Why even live?

Is there a full version of the song she sings in Conquest? That's way better than the regular version.

Xander's does.
But Femui's looks completely off. Why is she so much higher on the bed than Xander anyways?

>tfw want to play but don't want to deal with /fit/ Effie or pickle Hisame

All I want is an undub (which already exists) and something to fix that shit. I want to be able to marry the real Effie.

So she can smother her tits on his face

>Fire Emblem thread
>it's post-FE12

Alright, you kids have fun. Bye.

>user! You're buying my figure, right?

>not a Nendo like the cute Elise one

Go away.

>pickle Hisame
It's ok, you'll never fucking use him anyways. Or his father for that matter.
Now Effie might be a problem.
Just get the undub or fan translation. The supports suck anyways so you miss nothing by going fan translation.

Last I checked the fan translation was unfinished in terms of supports. Does that mean that if I play it, any of the supports they didn't translate will just be blank, or will it give me the stock NoA supports?

Do we have an expected release date?

If you play the undub, you get NoA dialogue, it's just the voices that have been changed IIRC. So still no face touching and other miscellaneous changes.

If you play the fan translation and get supports that haven't been implemented, they'll be in moon runes.
But again, almost all the supports suck anyways.

I got to the chapter with the ninjas and haven't touched it since.

Does the story stay boring the whole game?

>dragon quest morons calling a music patch an undub
>fire emblem morons calling a text patch an undub
why is everyone such a moron? that's not what undub means.

Which route. Ninja caves suck ass but it's so rewarding when you beat it. Ninja Forest is easy, just tedious if you overextend.

Charlotte needs to always have a weapon advantage and some skill drops. If you can get her hit up then she can be a crit monster, although a glassy one. I'd say reclassing her to a Merc would help but then she'll be even more glassy.

Not much you can do about Harold though. he's always been on the bench when not pair-up fodder.

Depends. The vanilla fan-translation would just have any untranslated dialogue in Japanese, though you can read them all online. I believe it's possible to patch the fan-translation on top of the localization as well.

I've actually wondered just how many people would play the fan-translation if it were tidied up and more complete. As far as I can tell most of the untranslated dialogue are the supports.

I'll wait and see what the finished product looks like.

>If you play the fan translation and get supports that haven't been implemented, they'll be in moon runes.

How is that even possible? If I apply the fan translation to the NoA version of the game, shouldn't it only change shit for the files it has (AKA files for things they changed)?

Just another plothole.

Cute. CUTE!

I miss the threads with nigger playing the games

Don't mind me. Just posting best girl.

I think one of us has something confused.
The undub is the english game, but with the jap voice actors. Nothing else is changed in it IIRC.

The fan translation is the jap version of the game, but most of the text has been replaced for english. It came out before the english version so there is still chunks of supports untranslated because they kind of just said fuck it.

>We'll probably see something new after Corrin and Elise come out.
>tfw no Reina merch of any kind

Haven't seen anything yet. My money's on it being up for preorder in October.

IS is doing it themselves, so I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Shit. Didn't mean to greentext the first reply

>buying japPOPs
Disgusting.

You can apply the fan translation (to fix "inaccuracies"), undub, and uncensorship (swimsuits, etc) patches to the US/EU versions of the game. I'm asking if I apply these to a US copy of the game, will supports that were not translated by the fan translation team default to the NoA versions.

>tfw Femui is getting jointshit

>try playing fates
>have a stroke from the story
what were they thinking

>fire emblem thread
>its only awakening and fates waifu garbage

I'm pretty sure that's how it works, since the patch technically should just be replacing those moonrunes with English characters.

Well you could try, y'know, bringing up something from the older games instead of just bitching and moaning.

Why can't you use the music from endgame as your castle music?

Don't mind me, just posting best FE

Best girl with best crit face

>still biting

My only real complaint is that the stats are hyper inflated.

>Pre awakening fe
>Best fe
"No"

I already got best girls figure.

what? did you get tired of the tripcode posters on /vg/?

>no waifu
>no self-insert
>no epic reclass system
>good maps

ewwwww :/

lmao

Simply ebin, actual best FE incoming

t. awakeningbabby

Genealogy and Thracia share #1 for me
Jugdral a best

Conquest has the best gameplay. Don't deny it

>tfw I cheated and use save states to get through this game

I feel dirty.

Conquest has awesome gameplay but the story was so bad that i just had to stop at times

>Genealogy and Thracia share #1 for me
How? They have completely different design philosophies. FE9, 10, and 14C are much closer to Thracia than Genaology.

CUTE! CUTE!

barth a best dancer

Yes while getting even more retarded along the way

I know I know, but theres something about those 2 i just rly like, and i can't decide which one i like better

Best girl has arrived

boring chink, literally baby's first waifu

tell me about some of your favorite chapters in the series Cred Forums.

Best single, recruitable girl maybe. Maybe, as I don't remember FE7's cast all that well in detail.

>playing Birthright
>mfw Camilla's intro cutscene

Did Fire Emblem fall that low to the "Vita JRPG with cute girls on the cast just so that nerds will buy merch" tier? Was a cutscene dedicated to just showing her ass and tits really necessary?

I mean, it could have been used for much more, like the camera going around her, showing a bunch of defeated resistance members that she took down on her own, or her casting a spell and the particle effects around her, anything really

But no, the camera just cuts to her ass, then to her tits, then to her face. I would understand if the character was supposed to be some kind of femme tafale, but that's not really the case for her

It just felt like a scene from a harem third rate anime

Lyn and Louise are the best from 7.

FE3 isn't that great overall but it has a few underrated moments

>I would understand if the character was supposed to be some kind of femme tafale, but that's not really the case for her
She kind of was in the JP version. Either way it's just a small cutscene.

FE6: Chapter 14, Arcadia

I know everyone complains about it, but I think its fantastic level design. So many different objectives with a time limit makes it actually require thought

Trying to get all of the hidden items is tough because of the mamkutes everywhere which will roast any thief sent near them

The two berserker bosses that appear have just enough skill to present a danger to most of your army, the couple of wyvern lords that fly out of the FoW are a looming threat. Then you finally get close to the boss and there are some hero enemies which are difficult to double and can wreck your weaker units, so you need to have good unit placement. Plus you have to drag Sophia's useless bum all the way to the end or that guiding ring which is hugely valuable.

So much fun

Thematically, my favorite chapter is also from FE6, 19A: Bitter Cold

Just the idea that your army is trudging through a small valley in the middle of a nighttime blizzard, with pegasus knights swooping in at you unexpectedly and ballistae are firing at you that you can hardly even approach, its just all very cool.

FE6 needs a remake really bad, it has so much potential