Psst hey kid

Psst hey kid

Wanna be appointed to FEMA?

I heard you are DESPERATE

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY OH YES, YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH FEMA SHOULD BE FINALIZED WITHIN THE WEEK I'VE ALREADY DISCUSSED THE MATTER WITH THE SENATOR, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the videogame section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

DESPERATE?

DESPERATE

Desperate.

These memes -- the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Old-fags running the world.

A new age.

Do we have to have this thread every yoctosecond?

Oh yes.

OH YES XD (lulz)

hey guys im trying to fit in can you give me any deus ex lines to say

are you in possession of but one fact to back up that statement

We didn't really have a choice.

I do not move out of the way.

What is that? A think tank?

thanks

are you in possession of but one fact to back up that statement

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

You have 10 seconds to beat it before I put you on the list of NSF casualities

Why contain it? Let it spill over the consolewars and generals, let the bodies pile up in the threads. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

>and generals
Cute.

These memes, the shitposting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

>Why contain it? Let the shitposting spill over into the other threads and boards, let the memes pile up in the threads. In the end, they'll be begging for us to check them.