90% of japanese games that come to consoles/handhelds get ported to PC at higher res/fps

>90% of japanese games that come to consoles/handhelds get ported to PC at higher res/fps

Serious question, is their any reason to buy or own any console at all? Convince me I shouldn't sell my PS4

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

consoles get the games first usually.

If you like to be first, console is the way to go.

thats not an valid argument

Speaking of, where's the usual Pepe daily thread BTFOing PCucks? It's usually up by now.

Those threads are rad.

My only reason to get a PS4 was Nep, but now that it's on PC, I really have no reason to go with PS4 at all.

>Star Ocean 5
>Kingdom Hearts
>DRAKENGARD 3
>SK:B, SK2
>Fire Emblem
>Gravity Daze
>Monster Hunter
>FATAL FRAME
>etc

It way smaller than 90%. There's a ton of Japanese games that don't get ported.

>posting racist pics that represent white nationalism

He wasn't proposing a conflict, he was asking for a reason for keeping his PS4.

OP, you should sell your PS4 now before PS4 Pro hits and further ruin your resale value.

like those games wont be ported within the next 10 years to pc, yawn

There's also the fact thatPS4 has a pretty solid userbase. Those servers, they're not linked up with Steam or Uplay, so if you want to play with people, you can consider it a good investment, since servers on PC tend to fluctuate in user count a lot.

I'd still tell him to sell the PS4 now and go for pro later.

>people actually think ps4 pro is worth shit

>yawn
I know this is a shitpost but please don't trigger me with using emotes again.

How's Persona 5 on PC? Or FF XV? Or Bravely Default? Or SMT IV Apocalypse? Or Legacy of Legends? Or Stella Glow? Or Persona Q? Or Dragon Quest VII? Or Kirby: Robotland?

Genuinely curious

>no persona 5 or atlus games in general
>no KoF14
>no Nioh
>no Bloodborne
>no Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
>no Project Diva games
>no digimon cyber slut
PC sure is the best way for jap games!

like these games wont get ported soon. you gotta be an idiot if you think they'll be console exclusive forever

Yes, i love the PC ports that Vanillaware and Atlus are known for.
Oh wait.
Never ever

If you don't have a good PC or, in the case of handhelds, value portability. Vita in particular is a lovely device to play on while shitposting on Cred Forums. Dat sleep mode is amazing.

>debating on selling your ps4 so you can get back a measly $200

Tell me OP, what does it feel like to be poor?

Not gonna lie user, Fatal Frame is like the one thing on this earth that could get me to invest in VR. It'd be so fucking good. Hell, I was willing to buy a WiiU for 5 and I don't regret a goddamn thing.

It took you more than 10 years to get the first disgaea, like hell I'm waiting that long.

%
more like 40%

Normalfags care about the newest, shiny toys. It probably would impact resell value on that front, though I doubt it'd get hit THAT hard.

>this is what newfags actually believe

Nobody care about garbage like Senran Kagura.

nichegamer.com/2015/10/23/vanillaware-is-exploring-a-solution-to-bring-their-games-to-pc/

As much as it saddens me, later it was found out that Nichegamer was pulling that new out of their ass.

It's taken way too long, but Japanese developers have finally realized that porting title to Steam is worthwhile. Idea Factory is generating more sale on PC than just Vita out of Neptunia titles for one.

Same source who said that Senran Kagura director was planning to jump into the PC/STEAM gaming train and just look what happened.

It's happening, just a matter of time of when the exclusivity contract they were forced to sign with Sony will expire.

>if you have no willpower and absolutely have to play a game at launch then consoles are the way to go

I haven't found a reason to pick up a PS3 yet. Perhaps Dark Souls, Journey, or Batman, but that's about it.

I haven't found a reason to pick up a 360 yet. Outside the above, it has Ninja Gaiden 2 and some shmups, but that's still not worth it.

I haven't found a reason to pick up a PS4 yet.

Nobody has found a reason to pick up a Xbone, at any point in time.

I've not found much reason for owning a Wii U. Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 is great, and there are some fairly good other games, but certainly not worth how much I spent on it. (And I bought mine refurbished for $200, so that's considerably less than most people.)

Just stick with PC and handhelds, and be selective in what you pick up.

>Convince me I shouldn't sell my PS4
Noone would buy it

>Normalfags care about the newest, shiny toys
like pcfats?

Snape kills Dumbledore

you meant Demon Souls right?
and then Blood Borne for PS4 since you like Souls

but yeah

PS3 has Demon's Souls and MGS Legacy Collection. WiiU has Bayonetta 2 and, for me anyways, Fatal Frame 5. Still can't say shit for 360, PS4, and Xbone. Well, I do hear 360 had some great Japan exclusive top-down shooters or some shit like that, might be cool if someone was into that genre.

spoilers are easy to forget if you wait 6 months+ to play a game, i'm usually so busy with other things that I still get surprised when I come across (whatever event) in a "spoiled" game

also it's pretty easy to just not view a thread

The only thing really safe right now is nintendo IPs and even those are just a matter of time at this rate.

anyone who watched the first movie already knew that
harry always knew that

>ps4 has no games
>then begs for pc ports
I don't get it

PS4 has so few games it had to take a few from Vita like Gravity Rush and Tearaway. Let that sink in for a moment.

on the real tip, KOF14 will be ported I am 100% sure of that one

Nioh might but everything else is not likely at all