Where the FUCK is episode two!?

Where the FUCK is episode two!?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4o-p2n78Ww
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmmqJEpZRaU
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp1jmt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nintendo goes after a shitload of fangames but leaves this alone
Someone should really let them know this exists.

They took down his patreon because he was getting paid per episode, so he switched it to monthly and said it's for art.

Keep your dick on, these things take a while, especially for one person, and he has more in his life than just making videos.

As soon as we let every other game developer know about every fangame/animation in existence.

>ScrewAttack and Dorkly still live but this doesn't

>Where the FUCK is episode two!?

In a perfect world it should be in the trash can, i cant believe y'all niggers like this cringe inducing shit.

Seriously, why are they allowed to make ad revenue off of Nintendo characters in parodies they shit out every other day, but this dude pours his heart and soul into a series and it gets shut down?

You'd think Mario doing drugs and having sex would be more damaging to their image than Mario beating up bad guys he beats up in the games anyway.

>squid girl
Am I supposed to pretend you have taste?

>last tweet was August 24th

I remember SA having ads in DB videos, while their name and logo was based off a Metroid power up.

Think of the memes, though.

That's not a very long time ago.

I Dunno, but my series will be sooo much better.

You are supposed to STFU and GTFO.

this is the type of shit normies in school watched back in the day lmao

Fun Fact:
The word ScrewAttack is copyright property of Nintendo, so the site's full name is actually ScrewAttack Entertainment LLC to avoid legal issues.

Shilling
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e4o-p2n78Ww
&
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NmmqJEpZRaU

reboot's shit, sorry. it's just really, really shit. it's unwatchable.

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp1jmt

Welp.

I found it enjoyable. What's wrong with it?

Guy got shot down by nintendo because they turned into megajews somewhere along the line.

To be fair, he was literally making money off the Mario IP. That's what the Patreon's original purpose was before Nintendo came down on him; pay me to make SMBZ. When they did, it got changed to generic art stuff, which was really just a cover to keep doing SMBZ for money.

Alvin is depressed and damn near suicidal. He bailed from social media weeks ago.

I know, I even up'd my donation. I hope he gets better.

>nintendrones thinks this actually justifies nintendo's actions

Back the fuck off!!?

>giving this fag donations when he's not actually doing anything, just crying about being sad while taking money from people

hell, he hasn't even put any of his furshit up on his page, probably offed himself already

> FUN FACT

'smbz' is a genre of it's own on dA. like, people doing sprite animations in smbz style. they take it super seriously.

and ofc it's terrible and autistic as fuck.