>Is already forgotten

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Qkyt1wXNlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing really happened.

Thats was the problem

>He hasn't been appointed to FEMA yet

it was good. so Cred Forums's got nothing to whine about.

it was great but the story ended way too quickly

if it took them 3 years to make why didnt the story go anywhere?

Publisher meddling cut the story into multiple pieces.

So far I know of two games which cause my PC to crash for no apparent reason. They are Battlefield 3 and Mankind Divided.

MD is sitting on the shelf until I get round to building a new PC.

good single player games don't get a lot of threads if they're good because there's nothing to shitpost about. people played it, it was good, time to move on

It was devoid of content and didn't manage to really go anywhere. Human revolution got me back into gaming, but this one was pure disappointment.

maybe because it was about 15 minutes long

This happened

It bombed. That's why no one talks about it.

Thanks Denuvo!
youtube.com/watch?v=0Qkyt1wXNlI

May as well post this question here. How dated does DX1 feel? 1+2 are on steam right now for like seven shekels but if you don't need to have played the first to understand the second I'll probably skip it.

It's not innovative.

It's like every other single player game that's released they are all forgotten a week later

I spent the last three months playing SSI's Gold Box Forgotten Realms rpgs so I can handle me some shit graphics. If you're going to skip either of them, skip invisible war. 1 is regarded as a masterpiece, 2 is not. If you're not into old shit you can just start with human revolution, that and the newest one are set before the first dudesex.

too short to be very memorable. It was a good game though even if the ending sucked

What do you expect people to be talking about?

TYBG

If by second you mean invisible war then don't even bother with it. I'm playing it for the first time now after getting the de collection during the summer sale and it's honestly terrible. I really thought Cred Forums was exagerating its problems but it really is bad. I serioulsly lose the will to play it after like half an hour.
As for DE, the grafics and enemy AI are the most dated things about it. Gameplay is ok if you're not an add riddled child.

Other than Nintendo, Kojima, and Blizzard, what game from an established person or organization can hold Cred Forums's attention from longer than a month?

>What happened?

Denuvo filtered out the poorfags. Everyone else had time to finish and discuss every aspect of it. Plus a lot of the discussion was relegated to that cancer spam thread with Bob Page and quotes from the DX intro.

It was a chopped up, buggy rush job with a shit unfinished story and boring characters that didn't improve upon Human Revolution in the slightest?

Not at all. It helps if you play it.

>What happened?
I finished it.

>t. piratefag who hasn't played it

Denuvo syndrome

Piracy is the best marketing if your game is good

Yep. Had great potential but they had to fuck it up.

+side quests
+dialogue
+gameplay
+prague

-only one hub
-main story is sub par
-content removed from the game

Overall I give it a 8.5

>spent $100 on preordering
>game is 90% quality for the short time it goes on
>bugs take away from fun

Would have been worth $40 max.

Because it was short and unremarkable.

it was fucking shit

this. Denuvo isn't killing of PC gaming, it's killing off piracy and by extension poorfags who pretend to be "gamers" while not actually buying anything.

since when is paying related to being a gamer