>$2 for a wooden keychain

Oh, this one again?

naw m8, these might trigger Cred Forums though:

youtu.be/epsZzr0rRIk

youtu.be/UN0Te7uTi7o

>seven and a half minute trailer for a slot machine
why?

because this is what japan has become.

yeah, I get that, but seven fucking minutes? that's like 5 extra minutes of not rushing out the door to gamble for trinkets.

they were really prouds of it.

Why would capsule toys trigger me? I'd buy those toys, fukken love me some Ultraman.

but you will never get the ultraman you really want.

What comes out of the k-on one?

i think it's because all mobage is basically gacha machines, and like it running for real money

any game that has gacha mechanic is totally a no go to me, thus op "triggers Cred Forums"

>K-ON capsule toys

azumanga daioh flavored condoms.

Literal shit

So what, if you're in Tokyo you just fuck around the corner to the nearest gachapon trinkets store and BUY the one you want instead of gambling for it forever. They have them all over the place in Akihabara.

>le k-on is bad meme

Wow it's like I'm back in 2009.

I think I'd like that.

but it's not te same.

H I T T H E L E V E R

>Cosmic Break and SDGO
Why yes, it does trigger me.

>implying I dislike K-ON

I'm so sorry James

It's like, I know what you mean? But I don't know what you mean. You LITERALLY get the same minus the time wasted trying your luck for the damned thing. If I want a collectible, I want to collect it, not MAYBE collect it.

Otherwise I'd just go buy pic related.

how can you resit not buying it?

Is the Japanese government legalizing gambling? It's obvious that their population has a huge craving for it.

I love moe shit hate. The arguments are literally
>green shit is bad
>brown shit is good
In the end its all shit but moe helps my soul from not feeling as empty

Fucking Cosmic break

The one game that had so much fucking fun gameplay and potential ruined by greedy as fuck Japanese people. I'm never going to forget that game for being so good run by such stupid shits

>In the end its all shit but moe helps my soul from not feeling as empty
I rather be an empty, bitter, lonely old man that try to fill it such garbage. I have some measure of fucking standards.

So you prefer brown shit then? Having fun with berserk cgi?

ALIEN
L
I
E
N

>Gacha

I'd go for Mio.

My loneliness and empty soul are at least HONEST, at least my misery is true and I am not deluding myself into pretending that I am not, there is nothing honest about moeshit.

Fuck no, I got some great slime figures in akihabara from those. A blue slime and a she-slime. Perfect pull. They feel like tiny titties.

>tfw every gacha moebot after Resha/Eris discards the mecha musume theme
It sucks when a gag mode like the Chibi-only rooms are more fun than the actual game

I believe these trailers are actually made for parlor owners so they know the full capabilities and features of the machines.

Lesson of the picture: weebs buy any shit with anime sluts on it.

Weebs truly are a disgusting breed of 'people' that deserve to be rejected along with tumblirtes.