Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/972426/0cf5422e0f/
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some white boy playing this game got robbed by a nigga yesterday

people realised they actually had to go outside
and how stupid you look walking around with your phone out

Not enough content on release, too many glitches, and too much hype.

Normalfags get bored easily.

It was the most downloaded game in literally every country's app market that it was introduced to. It's the most popular mobile game ever.

So even if only 10% of the playerbase remains, it's still a monumentally huge playerbase.

Also, I don't really know what people were complaining about. It's just a little free-to-play phone game. Where you expecting it to make pokemon real?

Anyway, I still see people playing it where I live. People may not play it all day long like they did during release but they definitely still whip the game out a couple of times per week.

I live in a high crime neighborhood. Why the fuck would I go outside and have my $300 phone out.

>trailer shows people exploring the wilderness and mountains
>all the rare pokemon and pokestops are in cities and metro areas

What's the fucking point? Walking around downtown gets boring after the 30th time.

It could be so much more with trainer to trainer team battles and trading. I wanted to be the guy in an alley with the Hitmons, a Machamp and a Primeape bullying the other teams. Even if it was just three on three battles it just needed to be SOMETHING.

People still play it. Try picking a game that actually flopped next time you shitpost.

I PLAY POKEMON GO EVERYDAY

Wow, how does it feel being blind retard?

It was more like an "event". I don't think they expected people to play it for more than a month at most, I'm surprised I was the only person I knew who said that when it was the latest thing.

yeah literally hundreds of us are still playing

HUNDREDS

Post that webm of that chink getting bopped

They managed to fuck up a Pokemon game, one of the most simplistic games out there. You catch Pokemon, you can trade, you can battle other trainers. How the hell do you fuck something like that up?

There's really only so much you can do with so little content. If you live in the middle of fuck all nowhere then there's even less for you to do.

> Where you expecting it to make pokemon real?
It's hilarious, a lot of people were genuinely expecting the AR to be similar to what the trailer showed. It's like they've never seen a cinematic trailer before. What is disappointing though is that in the trailer they showed some people battling each other in real time, and that sort of content is absolutely something you would expect in a Pokemon game.

It wasn't fun and it's not a game.

At least often maligned shit like Angry Birds has gameplay and can sort of take up the torch once held by arcade games and timewasters like Tetris. Pokemon Go has nothing. It's literally you just walking to places and random procedurally generated events occur as you walk. It is OBJECTIVELY not a mobile game, but rather a social app. It belongs to the same category as instagram and snapchat, not Fruit Ninja and Flappy Bird.

I liked Pokemon Go, but we all knew that this game had a countdown timer to when it stopped being internet popular on leddit and neingag and shit, like all other mobile games, the biggest fuckup is Niantic has actually removed features that made the game playable. The footsteps being removed was a clusterfuck and it still isn't replaced with something to find Pokemon. Now we just have to blindly walk around like morons in the hopes we get closer, it's dumb as fuck.

Also shutting down the site where you got a map with all pokemon around you there was another mistake on their part. It's just people who want to play the game and know where pokemon are, why are you jewing us out of that shit? It affects nobody.

The other issue is that shit that actually affects people is left alone completely. People can hack the game by moving themselves across the world by simple GPS spoofing and are able to put their max level dragonites and shit on gyms making it impossible for players to use gyms at all. Also the bots are ruining the game for actual players in much the same way.

Every update feels like it removes features and makes it harder for players to play the game, why do Niantic hate the people giving them money? It's just retarded.

It all went wrong when TPCi outsourced the app development to a literal indie dev (Niantic), why didnt Nintendo, GameFreak or the devs from the mobile versión of Shuffle developed Pokémon Go to begin with? Yeah Niantic got the pokestop data with Ingress, but come on TPCi is a millionaire company, why didnt they just bought Niantic and get it done?

Just compare the quality of games like Miitomo and Shuffle mobile with Pokémon Go

>STILL no trading
>STILL no PVP
>STILL no Gen 2
>STILL no legendaries

What the fuck were they thinking?

It's shit, unless you're out there hunting Pokemon Go players.

Nothing really. School happened and kids went back to "learn"

That and they got their money already from 3DS sales and other Pokemon merch

Just add gen 2 and Ill start playing it again for fucks sake I'm so tired of them shoving gen 1 down our throats

>STILL no legendaries
What the fuck are they waiting for? Do they want a completely 0 playerbase before releasing them? It defies logic

people who make comics like this should be lined up

probably

>hey guys come back to Pokemon Go! don't you want to take part in the EPIC mewtwo event?

i can see it now

>gen 3
>implying anything after gen 2 isn't fanfiction for a dead franchise

Barely any depth in battling
No battling between players
No trading between players

I'm surprised it's taking them so long to add gen 2 Pokemon. By the time they release gen 6 ones we'll all be in our graves. They seriously need to add more Pokemon though, the lack of variety is killing me. I don't get how genwunners can be content with such a tiny selection of Pokemon.

It was always shit. Literally nobody even plays anymore.

>still no webm
It ain't gonna turn itself into a libcuck/stormweenie hoedown of 100+ posts OP

Grind is too much with not much of a reward.
Other games coming out.
Level 10 gyms getting shat on by 1 dude.
People in bigger cities basically play a different game than say smaller cities, let alone what rural players get.
Egg hatching walk distances either give you half of what you actively walk or none at all.
Still eats your phone battery.

List goes on.

>he doesn't like anything pas gen 2
Get a load of this guy

Source.

Triggered normalfag like you should fuck off back to riddit.

>Genwunners are unable to read
Unsurprising

People walk with their phones out anyway.

i will never understand you people

>Source
It says the title and artist name in that very image.

Pokemon didn't actually start until gen 4

Gens 1 and 2 were alpha, gen 3 was beta.

exhentai.org/g/972426/0cf5422e0f/

People who can't capitalize and punctuate their sentences should be lined up.

And then the Stormfaggots had their usual chimp out.

stupid stormfaggots wanting to be able to walk around outside without being assaulted

it's 2016, get with the program

Because they don't actually play pokemon (besides pokemon GO, which they're now tired of), they just like to complain that anything after Gen 1 is shit and doesn't actually exist.

Did someone get killed playing this yet? Sorry for the morbid question but I'm curious.

My bad I wasn't thinking correctly.

>only 4 pages

Lame

Yeah, but there's a time limit. Normies are going to be upgrading phones and reinstalling apps, which won't include pokemon go any more. It's taken much much too long for them to release the legendaries and I sincerely doubt that people are going to come back for legendaries.

I still play it every now and then if I'm out somewhere.
They fucked up by not doing what customers wanted and now it's just dead, sadly.

>HYDRO PUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP

The game's practically unplayable outside of the city. I've got 1 Pokestop every 40 minutes of walking, finding Pokemon is a bitch and I still haven't found a gym

Then I drove into the city to visit a friend and there were Pokestops and Pokemon every 10 feet.

Shit's unfair.

Maybe it looks stupid to you, but 99% of the population disagrees.

why did the robber have a gopro on

Although I don't know your feels because I'm on college campus with dozens of pokestops in every direction I know a friend like you who is absolutely fucked when it comes to stops

I thought it was a super pokeball

It's a little sad seeing those people dismiss the new games without hesitating. I mean sure, there are some awkward character designs here and there. But the games have improved by leaps and bounds, and surely there's at least a single new Pokemon out of the what, 570 Pokemon added after RGBY that they'd like.

I still play but there really needs to be more content and the company has to be open with what they are doing, how they are addressing problems, and plans for the future.

Could definitely have been done better, but the game isn't dead by a long shit.

JUST

in the US?

other then alot of robberies, sexual harassment and non-fatal stabbings there was one guy shot to death in California

probably in a car accident but the game isn't in the limelight anymore so it went unnoticed

>live in a nice white rural area
>no pokemon or pokestops

>live in a shitty urban non-white area
>pokemon and pokestops but get mugged

>big bro
>big bro
Do these artists even LISTEN to little people talk

They had an amazing idea, then failed to update it before normies got bored of it

Pokemon Go? More like free phone and go sheeeiiiiitttt.

>>/vg/155185930

Nice one, dweeb.

I know at least 3 people in real life who literally dismiss every single pokemon after 151 just because "there's a trashbag, ice cream, keychain pokemon".
That's 664 pokemon that they hate on principle because those 6 exist. Not to mention that there were 3 generations between where none of them existed.

Sorry for fucking it up

They do, and then translators decide to translate everything directly instead of localizing so colloquial japanese speech ends up sounding weird.

dude in my area in miami got shot for playing pokemon go when they tried to rob his iphone, dunno if he died though.

It looks stupid when they're walking around pointing the camera all over the place, awkwardly flicking the screen
Not the same as just scrolling through facebook or whatever

Blame the translator.

no one plays it with the camera on

>removed radar
>increased flee and decreased catch rate
>decreased great/ultra ball drop rate
>increased potions drop rate
holy crusade against root users
>lack of gameplay
>tons of cheaters
>lack of support
>lack of communication
>no end goal other than filling your pokedex

???

aw i felt sorry for this guy he didnt hurt no one

>Doesn't know everyone turns the AR camera off
>Flicking up on your screen is already essentially the same motion as scrolling through faceboom

too much grind

nothing to keep it fresh

>HEY GUYS WHAT'S GOING ON HERE
>P-PLEASE NO

Fuck off already. Do you have anything better to do, shithead?

stop man i cant take this shit anymore dude was happily doing his thing, wasnt hurting NOBODY

Im actually gonna cry if this shit gets posted again

this doujin actually happened somewhere in real life, you just don't hear about it on the media because it's bad for business and most rape crimes go unreported.

Stupid faggot.

its the sound that makes me upset, sounds so horrible like all the air leaves him him, literally knocked his fragile soul out of his body

Link to the full video?

I don't know if I should feel bad or laugh at him

Isn't it kinda his fault for roam in NYC in the middle of the night out of all fucking places?

fuck you man i hope you get robbed, i hope your mom and kids and everyone yo know has this happen to them and then you call them faggets for gettign robbed

it was his own fault for displaying electronics in front of those african american youths, he had it coming

apparently his jaw got fucked up and he had to go to the hospital

stop it im gonna cry ;_;

What's your fucking problem? Were actually having a legitimate discussion here you piece of shit

Im actually crying this is so depressing

why is the baby brown?

DELETE THIS

>roam around a park notorious for meth addicts and degenerates in the middle of the night with your expensive smartphone out on full brightness

dumbass had it coming, he's lucky they didn't shoot him or beat him up more.

See

you made sonyggers mad so you're okay in my book

Niantic fucked it up so bad Neets and gamers all over their country star bombed it and wrote horrible reviews about it; eventually contacting norm i.e. Japanese media to shame people who play it

It actually worked.

Niantic is literally the most incompetent developer in the world. It took their CEO 10 years to develop the ingress engine

He says it's a shiny pokemon.

Why? Why would they do that? Why doesnt he try to rob some other black dude whos his size and can fight back fuckign coward

This. He was totally asking for it.

fucking nignog attacking the weakest kid he could see