Is Wario canon? He's never appeared in a mainline Mario game. Neither have shy guys. What's up with that...

Is Wario canon? He's never appeared in a mainline Mario game. Neither have shy guys. What's up with that? Does Miyamoto really hate other's creations so much that he won't use them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rKvGpr4ztHA
nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-wanted-a-change-in-atmosphere-lesser-story-for-paper-mario-sticker-star/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SML2

This. OP confirmed underage.

Handheld game, not by Miyamoto, not canon.

>Neither have shy guys.

Yoshi's Island was literally about Shy Guys and Shy Guy accessories.

The bigger question is if Waluigi is canon.

>Yoshi's Island
It's a yoshi game.

Also, Super Mario 64 had Shy Guy and Snifit enemies.

>He's never appeared in a mainline Mario game
>s-spin-off
>remake of mainline 3D Mario
>n-not by Miyamoto
>he worked on it

It's also by EAD, the mainline Mario team.

The point is they appeared outside Mario's dreams before and it's because of this game why Paper Mario games have many varieties of Shy Guy encounters.

What does canon in the Mario games even mean? There's more spinoffs than there are mainline games, and the mainline games have very little story, and are barely connected to each other if at all.

WarioWare and Wario land are better than mainline Mario games anyways.

>Wario land
What's that? Are they making a new spin-off?

Does Super Mario 64 DS count?

last one was on the wii you underaged tard

He's not in a mainline game because

>We'd have to make him fart *laughs*

Do you really want to see Wario in mainline Mario games or Paper Mario or whatever?

Wario is fucking boring whenever he's handled by someone other than R&D 1, and they don't exist anymore.

Mario canon is pretty much every game post Super Mario Bros since those established most of the rules and that's when EAD took the helm.

Mario can't survive long drops in Donkey Kong or stomp enemies in the original Mario Bros. arcade, incidentally both games were developed by R&D1.

Never heard of it, must have sucked or they didn't market it.
I don't blame them for not wasting time on a spin-off, though. WarioWare is GOAT.

We should kill him before it's too late.

Because the teams usually don't think they add enough value or that they don't blend in with the other gameplay elements enough to be included.

If you have Wario you expect him to be able to destroy shit easier than Mario and control more sluggish otherwise he feels off. If you do that then the level designs aren't going mix well with him.

Basically Nintendo is incredibly anal and won't accept characters as "simple reskins of Mario" if they have character traits different enough from his. That's why it's only Toads and Luigi in NSMB because they're the easiest to include as simple reskins for Mario without it feeling off.

He appeared in this as the villain, how is it not main line?

Wario > Waluigi > Mario > Luigi

I don't even know why we're arguing this then. The mainline games doesn't have much besides "hurr durr, Peach is kidnapped again" while some spinoff games like Paper Mario has more story in a single game than the entire mainline series put together.

>Mario > Luigi

wario land games are fun as fuck but have a weird feeling to them, that might scare some people off.

the same goes for wario ware

>tfw Wario Ware pretty much killed Wario's platforming games
FUCK

Wario has always been treated like a joke in Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=rKvGpr4ztHA
Wario Land 4 promotional pages had him describing the color and scent of his shit, but even Wario Land 2 ones had him saying his butt was on fire, but not because he farted.

I think Wah man is the best, despite him being a meme.

He has more personality than any other Mario character, which I realize isn't saying much, but it's there.

I can't tell if this is bait or not, but either way, you've made me a little upset.

>wario land games are fun as fuck but have a weird feeling to them

It's because they were made by what was basically the rival department to Miyamoto's teams.

I miss it when Wario and Metroid were weird as fuck and didn't really feel like Nintendo games.

>Question: Wario, how big is your poop anyway?
>Answer: Hey! Stop it with the dirty jokes! Is something I should say!! However…since it’s a good question I’m going to answer it! Last night, I put down 10 plates of liver sauteed with leek, 10 crepes, 10 plates of rice curry. My morning poop was very yellow, it was a good color and a big one too! It almost touched the seat of the toilet! I know! The smell is a mix of tsukemono (pickled vegetables), raw eggs, carassius sushi. Try smelling it!

Both of the Wahs are good. I'm pissed neither of them got into NSMB2. Their inclusion alone would've catapulted it from a 4/10 to a 7/10.

>>its a yoshi game

The game is literally called SUPER MARIO WORLD 2

It's a joke about how dead Wario Land has been.
Lighten up.

I can't see Wario Land 4 without thinking about that autistic novel anymore.

>Implying Mario has a Canon
Gimme your theorized timeline OP

Le Funny Fart Man is literally the worst. I want a Wario game that doesn't focus on that.

Oh, and he needs to be reworked in Smash before I kidnap Sakurai and force him to develop another Smash game BY HIMSELF.

>The game is literally called SUPER MARIO WORLD 2
Not him, but in the West as a marketing tactic.
It's just "Super Mario: Yoshi's Island" in Japan.

We have come to a point where people question if Wario exist

Someone burn Miyamoto at the stake already, he's a witch. And please take over Nintendo. The mans done too much damage

RIP Yokoi you brilliant bastard you

In Japan, popularity polls used to be held. Last time I remember it was 2006, it went like this

1) Wario
2) Luigi
3 Mario/Waluigi
4) Bowser
5) Daisy
6) Peach
7) Yoshi
8) Toad

The general consensus is they fucking LOVE wario

They need to bring back the Wario that solved puzzles by setting himself on fire.

I still remember some kind of 'interview' where Wario talks about his poop.

Thanks god that for the rest of the world he's just a greedy bastard and nothing else.

Japan deserves a couple of nukes more.

>The general consensus is they fucking LOVE wario
Because he's gross comic relief over there.

I remember that. I also remember that they stopped holding those polls cause they got butt hurt that WARIO kept ending up #1 and Waluigi kept getting tied with Mario and Bowser rather than being under toad. Japanese BBS boards had a blast ripping mocking them

They need to bring back the Wario that solved puzzles by punching and grappling.

>neither have shy guys

>blaming Miyamoto for WarioWare killing Wario Land

>wario land games are fun as fuck but have a weird feeling to them
That's the point. The series is meant to be a twisted version of the regular Mario formula.

literally this

He's never appeared in a mainline Mario game, only sports and party games

Wario is goddamn badass in this one.

>That's the point. The series is meant to be a twisted version of the regular Mario formula.

Which is why it's rather stupid to want Wario to appear in a regular Mario game or vice-versa(other than a brief cameo). They'd be out of place or compromised just to fit in.

Miyamoto gets autistic when anything he didn't create appears in a mainline game, so probably not.

Too bad that game is below average.

Where did this stupid meme come from?

Fuck, I forgot about getting NTR'd by Mario.

I feel pissed all over again.

It's just assblasted Paper Mario faggots leaking into every series.

iirc the non mainline mario games are canon becuase mario is not a 2serius4u series like, say, Resident Evil or Marvel vs Capcom

Waluigi is so fucking cool.

Still says Super Mario in moonrunes though.

Why not both? Also need to bring back strong fat wario. I love his flexing and weight lifting animations in warioland 4

SUPER
MARIO
DS

I'm still mad that we haven't gotten a real Paper Mario game since before the last F-Zero game, but it's not Miyamoto's fault. Some idiots just took his criticisms and went overboard.

Mario = Luigi > Wario = Waluigi
Just because they have jew personalities that confirms the stereotype, doesn't mean they are absolutely best characters. I just don't see appeal at Wario and Waluigi, despite that I still like them.

It featured muscular dolphins, it should be more popular.

>Miyamoto gets autistic when anything he didn't create appears in a mainline game

That's why the last mainline game had all but two of the bosses(Bowser, Boom-Boom) be entirely new characters that Miyamoto never created.

His criticisms were full retard though.

>Try not to care about the story in an RPG!
>Oh yeah, and all those original characters you made that everybody loved? Try to not to do that as much!

He's not responsible for Toads only and most other shit, but he enabled them.

It's not a meme, it's from a Miyamoto's interview.

Stop being this fucking blind and try to defend Miyamoto. He's cancer.

>Try not to care about the story in an RPG!
He never said this
>Oh yeah, and all those original characters you made that everybody loved? Try to not to do that as much!
He said not to do the sprite shit from Super Paper Mario again.

I posted the interview you fucking retard. How about you read it?

>Trying to have a serious discussion about Mario lore AT ALL
Don't be dumb.
Something doesn't need to be made by Miyamoto to be considered canon. Which is irrelevant because Wario appeared in M64.
Just assume that all official Mario games are completely canon, even the very first ones on arcade. We should think of Mario as some coherent, complex lore. Miyamoto has compared the franchise to a play before and it's quite an accurate comparison. It's really a mixture of personal interpretation and taking things at face value, e.g, Wario appears in MK, so he's canon. No debates.
There are only a few exceptions.
Weird trivia like Mario's name is sometimes specific. In this case, his name really is Mario Mario despite all the disagreement, as Miyamoto confirmed this a year or so ago.
Also, I' sure I heard that the Yoshi games sort of take place in their own universe, but, it's Mario, so it doesn't really matter and often things will appear in the same game even when they're not meant to exist together. The Mario lore is loose and casual and doesn't really need to be intensely scrutinized.

Why don't you actually read it?

>canon
>Mario

Wario Land 3 sucks dick!

>All but two of the bosses
>Bowser and Boom-Boom
But those are at least 8 of the bosses

>bandwagon Paper Mario fans appear to ruin another thread
bet you morons also think the same team that made the first two did sticker star and color splash

That's not the interview I was talking about, you retarded faggots.

Wario>Luigi=Mario >>>>>>>> toad >>>>>>>> Waluigi

Waluigi was a mistake.

*We shouldn't think of Mario as some coherent, complex lore

>says not to add sprites
>adds one single "sprite" in both Sticker Star and Color Splash

Pretty much. The reason the quality has dropped is because of the people working on it.

Wario Land is the best one

Get a grip you're worse than the retards who say he hated Donkey Kong Country. Super Mario 3D World was full of new characters/enemies/bosses.

If Miyamoto wanted to force Mario to stick to a handful of characters, he wouldn't let the literal main series game be full of new ones.

Then post it, faggot.

I meant preexisting characters, like Waluigi and Paper Mario or WarioWare cast.

But I'm more pissed they don't appear in the sports and kart games though, Nintendo even tried to stealthily remove Waluigi before his fans got pissed off.

how is marvel vs capcom
or resident fucking evil
"too serious"
marvel vs capcom is a colorful crossover fighter

and resident evil is a campy b horror game

you sound like a fucking retarded child idiot

>luigi and wario are more liked then mario
Such a shame, maybe if they actually tried giving him a personality we would love him. I question his main character status playing a role in it but I guess the personality, or lack of, is more important.

Those characters aren't from spin-off games though you fucking retard.

>BUT MIYAMOTO SAID
More like "BUT THE NOVICE IS TEAM INTERPRETED IT AS"

Unfortunately, Tanabe and Kudo are retarded.

>But personally, the more restrictions there were, the more excited I got. They may look the same, but we put in some elements in which their personalities are slightly different, so you can tell the difference and you think "Hey! Are you the Toad from back then?"

Walugi is the funniest character we've ever had.

He needs his own spin-off series with Wario, like Mario and Luigi. It's just begging to be made. All the material is right fucking there. They just need to make it.

>user's said he won't add characters from spin-off games into main line
>HURR DURR I'LL PROVE THEM WRONG BY SHOWNING CHARACTERS THAT HE MADE THAT STARTED A MAINLINE GAME

Can you please get some reading comprehension?

Retard

and before you go on a rant about Paper Jam being Miyamoto's fault, it was literally all AlphaDream's decision because they didn't want to go full fanfiction with the story

nintendoeverything.com/miyamoto-wanted-a-change-in-atmosphere-lesser-story-for-paper-mario-sticker-star/

>Tanabe: Aside from wanting us to change the atmosphere a lot, there were two main things that Miyamoto-san said from the start of the project—”It’s fine without a story, so do we really need one?” and “As much as possible, complete it with only characters from the Super Mario world.

Waluigi's Outhouse
Waluigi World
Tinfoil Walugi
Eggplant Island
WAHrecking Crew.

Shy Guys and Snifits in SM64
Ukikis in Galaxy 1 and 2

He's the key to all this.

>SMB2 is a spin-off game

Are you serious?

What do you consider to be a spin-off game?

Oh my God.
This would give me such a strong orgasm. It's such a perfect idea.
I'd somehow love an emphasis on money, even during battles. Maybe one of the main mechanics could be spending money to increase damage or something, or buying stuff midbattle. I'd want it to be tactical, not like the brainless system SS/CS have going on, and I'd want a bit of a departure both syalistically and mechanically from the Mario and Luigi series.

There's nothing wrong with this
>As much as possible, complete it with only characters from the Super Mario world

Oh, so you mean like Paper Mario?

>only characters from the Super Mario world
All Miyamoto's fault, nothing they could have done.

>user's said he won't add characters from spin-off games into main line
>Can you please get some reading comprehension?

He said

>"Miyamoto gets autistic when anything he didn't create appears in a mainline game,"

After Galaxy 2 Miyamoto has been hands off on the main series Mario games. Every new character in Super Mario 3D World is not a character Miyamoto created.

>SMB2 USA is a mainline game
Full retard

Waluigi isn't greedy, though. He's selfish, blames the world for his problems, and believes that beating Luigi will solve all of them.

Every WAH is so dense...

There was an Iwata Asks on Dream Team where Iwata brings up fights that broke out over the teams ideas.

Miyamoto probably tried to do his stupid SMW only and no story rule there, but they actually fought back.

It's funny how the very next game had no original characters, so we'll see when the next Mario and Luigi is neutered.

Games that don't play like the traditional 2d and 3d games.

The Wario Series, Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario and Luigi, the Yoshi series, Paper Mario, the Mario Sports games, and a few others I'm missing are spin-off games.

it was developed to be a mario game

>Miyamoto gets autistic when anything he didn't create appears in a mainline game
Retard.

>Reskined doki doki panic is a mainline mario game
Seriously?

You're ignoring the part about the story.

Not just SMW, either, the world of Mario is free game. That means they could've added in Shy Guys, or Cheep Cheeps, or Blaargs, etc etc.

Tanabe and Kudo are dumb as fuck. I don't know why anyone is surprised that he's the one that ruined Paper Mario after we've seen his handiwork with Federation Force.

>Literally called Super Mario Bros 2
>Was planned to be SMB2 from the start
>Not mainline
KYS

>It's funny how the very next game had no original characters
what's funnier is that you didn't even finish reading my post

Didn't Kamek and the Koopas ability to make things grow debut in the Yoshi series? Because that's a few giant enemy variations.

To be fair, most of the creature designs aren't Miyamoto's. Hell, Yoshi was designed by Shigefumi Hino.

This got less replies than it should

Who do you know he didn't make them? Do you have a source?

Retards

>complete it with only characters from the Super Mario world
>Paper Mario
>Bowser kidnaps the princess
>Paper Mario again

...it;s still a Wario game though.
So Waluigi's presence means we can't base the game's mechanics on, I don't know, the character who actually appears in fucking games? You said yourself that there's material to work with, so why are coins so off limits?

Oh I finished it, I'm just not the one that fell for their damage control.

Nobody has the balls to tell Miyamoto off besides Sakurai, they'd happily take the blame for his stupid decisions.

There where big enemies in SMB3 through.

>You're ignoring the part about the story.

He's right though, it doesn't need a story. The best part of the Paper Mario writing was in the individual chapter scenarios that were quite removed from the actual story. The overarcing story is actually quite weak in TTYD and SPM.

Paper Mario 64 had a pretty decent story but that's the exception.

TTYD is the only one with a proper story. Paper Mario's story is an exact copy of mainline Mario story.

Miyamoto was just trying to bring it back to it's roots.

If Mario Beos USA isn't canon, why do we have Shy Guys and Snifits?

>SPM had a weak overarching story
my boy you didn't just...

Yeah, but they use it in the same way in the new Mario games to make Bowser big, so one could argue that the Yoshi series could retcon that as their point of origin.

>glorified reskin of the first game
>mainline

Note how we have enemies from SMB2 USA in later games but none from Lost Levels

Because non-canon games can influence the mainline series.

SMB2 is just harder SMB. SMB2 USA is a spinoff that influenced the main series, like SMW2.

>There's a new Metal Gear, go destroy it
>Metal Gear Solid again

>but none from Lost Levels
not him, but is the joke here that you're assuming lost levels had new enemies

it is canon do you think some fucking kid in 1989 knew that it was actually doki doki panic and not super mario bros 2, in japan they even rereleased the game as mario USA and they have not rereleased doki doki panic ever because it has retroactivly become the second mario game

Poison Mushrooms show up in later games.

And yes, the SMB2 the rest of the world got is the real SMB2. SMB2 USA is a spin-off. That influenced the rest of the series. Thus BTFO'ing your stupid point in the first place.

Hi, I was introduced in 2/Lost Levels and I'm a significantly prominent thing now.

Yes, but doesn't that influence mean that story-wise, the "spin-off" impacted the internal narrative, meaning that at least some of the events had to have happened? I mean, Birdo doesn't show up in a mainline game, but she's still there, right?

Paper Mario 64 was literally called Mario STORY in Japan.

The entire concept for this series came from Mario games having an epic story.

You can't just say it doesn't need one.

lost levels introduced the pois mushroom

Paper Wario and Waluigi when?

People in the thread were talking about how Shy Guys and sniffits aren't canon, but some other user mentioned how Sniffits are in SM64. Shy guys are canon if you consider Yoshi's island to be canon which I believe that it is.

He's wrong anyway considering the Poison Mushroom originated from SMB2 and was carried forward.

>Paper Mario 64 was literally called Mario STORY in Japan
because it's a book
that's why the characters are flat and everything has a crayon aesthetic

>Mario
>Canon
>Story
Are you trolling now? There's no Mario timeline or anything. Characters appear and disappear as they please. Wario doesn't even have his planet from the end of SML3 anymore.

It was actually gonna be SMB2 from the begining, they just got a deal to use TV mascots so they changed the main characters.

Even Japan considers our version of SMB2 the real one.

I wouldn't mind if they showed up as optional bosses, or recurring antagonists, team rocket style.

It had "new" enemies ala a few reskinned ones.
> (You)
>Poison Mushrooms show up in later games.
>And yes, the SMB2 the rest of the world got is the real SMB2. SMB2 USA is a spin-off. That influenced the rest of the series. Thus BTFO'ing your stupid point in the first place.
Point to me a mainline game where the poison mushroom appeared.

And it's been basically reconed that SMB2 USA is the true SMB2 and it always was.
Yeah I sure do see you in NSMB and 3D Wor- oh wait

Yoshi's Island and SMB2 USA are both "spinoffs". Besides, that was point in the first place, that Miyamoto allowed those spinoff characters into a mainline Mario game.

Yeah, a book.

a STORY book.

Something with a STORY.

yeah
the story is that bowser kidnaps peach

>literally from a spin-off game

>Daisy is more popular than Peach but the latter still gets forced more

Also I wonder where would Rosalina be popularity wise over there?

I was hoping for a story where you're constantly trying to outdo them, or that they're the unlikely heroes who have to save Mario and Luigi, who got captured by Bowser.

>Paper Mario 64 was literally called Mario STORY in Japan.

That was still referencing the art motive. Yoshi's Story was called Yoshi's STORY and it had less of a story than Sticker Star had. But it had the same storybook motive that Paper Mario had.

I was certain that Yoshi's island was a prequel because Baby Mario and all. But then again, they had 2 more yoshi's island and that just became a fucking mess, so its pretty unclear now.

That doesn't count as a story according to Miyamoto.

Mario has an internal narrative.
In Mario 1, Bowser kidnaps Peach for the first time.
When you start the game in Super Mario World, the game tells you Bowser has kidnapped Peach AGAIN, showing continuity by showing that your previous actions have stuck. This trend continues, with old enemies sticking and Bowser trying new and old plans. It's not much of a narrative, but it builds off of previous actions in the story.

So you're saying the entire concept for Yoshi's Story came from Yoshi games having an epic story?

Yoshi's Island
Yoshi's Story
Yoshi's Island DS
Yoshi's New Island
Yoshi's Woolly World

It's become a spinoff platformer series, just like Wario Land and Donkey Kong Country..

they were in 3D Land

These are adorable.

You read brief sections of the book at the end of each chapter.

It had more of an overarching story than modern Paper Mario.

Show me.

Yes, but was the original Yoshi's Story canon? The first game can be canon, and the rest can just be discarded.

>It had more of an overarching story than modern Paper Mario
>the Yoshis went to place and saw thing, the adventure continues
It's no different.

Isn't that last thing the premise of the Peach game?

What if it's like a puzzle game where you have to trick the Mario Bros?

Wario and Waluigi are misunderstood qt3.14s

Why does Nintendo get such a hard on for spinoff platformers? Chibi Robo, Star Fox, and next Pikmin...Can't wait for F-Zero platformer

>and the rest can just be discarded
Yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you?

Yeah, it's the premise of Super Princess Peach, and also Mario is Missing and Luigi's Mansion 1 & 2. I would love if they reused it again as a vector to tell a story about Wario and Waluigi saving the day.

>You read brief sections of the book at the end of each chapter.

So did Sticker Star, but it had build up and dialogue during each chapter/world too.

>It had more of an overarching story than modern Paper Mario.

No it didn't, if anything its story is told more like Sticker Star than the previous Paper Mario games.

Canocity can be based on if it fits into the narrative. If the story doesn't conflict with any other part, it can be canon.

They also do things, don't forget about them doing things.

Wario land or Wario ware game for the NX/3DS when? I think that Wario is lacking in games.

I really want to play WarioWare D.I.Y 2 electric boogaloo

>It had more of an overarching story than modern Paper Mario
come on, even sticker star had more plot in its first five minutes than the entirety of yoshi's story
what kind of stupid comparison is this anyway

But the question is, what is the narrative? Is there a narrative over the Mario series?

Don't forget Kid Icarus Uprising and its platforming segments of each level.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind if they revived more series with a platformer spinoff. Ice Climbers, Game & Watch Game & Wario was horrible, etc. Nintendo does platformers really well, and getting a nice platformer spinoff every now and then is better than getting no game.

That being said, Pikmin Platformer looks really out of place and bad.

Those sections in Sticker Star had nothing to do with the overall plot, they were just nonsense.

The only thing that had a real memorable story was the Snowman, and that still was self contained.

So New Island is canon.

There is no "narrative" in the Mario platform games aside Rosalina's storybook and even that got ignored.

>Moviebob defended this

>Kid Icarus Uprising
>platforming
>Can't jump.

I want WarioWare /diy/

Optional Cred Forums boss asking you to make a flaming wooden swastika shuriken the heatseeks anyone with Jewish blood.

>Those sections in Sticker Star had nothing to do with the overall plot
Not him, but they literally explain how the boss came to power and fucked up the area you had to explore for the new shiny whatever.
You thinking they weren't memorable is irrelevant.

>Captain Toad

>Don't forget Kid Icarus Uprising and its platforming segments of each level
I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.

>Daisy showed up in SML1
>Wario showed up in SML2
Their love transcends the lands

>Those sections in Sticker Star had nothing to do with the overall plot
>shows how all the bosses got their royal sticker and took over their NSMB section

Would they be considered part of the spinoff platformer craze if they were already platformers ie Ice Climbers?

>Game & Wario was horrible

Honestly, any game with more Ashley, I'll fucking play that shit. I got it for free anyways and haven't played it in months.

>tfw the devs had to hide Rosalina's storybook from Miyamoto to even get it in the game
>tfw he took something similar out of Galaxy 2 and we'll never know what it was

They're easy to make and basically everyone at Nintendo has experience with them at this point, while they have far, far less experience with other genres.

Nintendo would be better off if they were willing to hire more studios that are capable of making a wider variety of things instead of just falling back on the easy option.

I was thinking of a departure from the arcade platforming style and just going full 3D platformer.

The bosses still had nothing to do with the overall story.

The story was about beating Bowser and saving Peach, what they did to areas doesn't matter at all to Mario.

DK '94 is canon right? It introduced Mario's new abilities and DK's tie.

Yeah they take continuity quite loosely. They obviously ignored the stuff with Rosalina because otherwise it would never make sense to ever see her in another game since she only visits the Mushroom Kingdom for 1 day every 100 years.

In a series where the characters are about being flexible and being able to appear in any kind of game without feeling out of place there isn't really much room for continuity.

Considering he's counting Star Fox Assault/Adventures as a "platformer", then I assumed that KI:U would be in the same league.

Wario & Waluigi or Paper Wario spinoff when?

It also introduced Pauline's new design.

>what they did to areas doesn't matter at all to Mario
Except Mario had to go to each area to retrieve the royal sticker. Don't forget Wiggler, who ended up being the only way to reach Bowser, something Mario didn't know before deciding to help him.

>The bosses still had nothing to do with the overall story
>Kamek is literally the one fucking up everything

damn why is yoshi so low

Wario & Waluigi: Partner's in Crime
Paper Wario: A Need for Greed
Wario & Waluigi: A Friend in Greed
Paper Wario: Pay Per View
Wario & Waluigi: All That Glitters
Wario & Waluigi: Breaking the Gold

WHEN?

Because the only one he's better than on that list is Daisy. He's right where he belongs.

>Shy Guy show up in Super Mario 64 as Fly Guy
>Implying Yoshi's Island isn't a mainline Mario game anyway

Wario is cool but honestly he has no place in mainline Mario.

Wario appeared in a mainline Mario game twice, though.

Because it's such obvious bait that it's no worth replying to.

Not them, but they're not wrong. Doki Doki Panic was originally conceived as SMB2, except that fell through and they just made Super Mario Bros 2 kind of like an expansion of the first game. The rest of the story is common knowledge.

>Shitty Remakes
>Counting

>Super Mario Land 2
>Counting

Still waiting for them to show up in M&L. They'd fit really well in that series.

It's not canon, it would be a part of what it's now known as the Mario vs. Donkey Kong spin-off series.

>canon fags