Edge Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Edge Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

1. Post them edgy characters
2. Please recommend where they should belong

>alex mercer that high on both

He's just a dude in a jacket for fuck's sake. The morphing aspect gives him a bonus sure but I wouldn't put him that high up on both. I say put him slightly lower on both, but not too much

But then again I never played prototype 2 to see what he acts like afterwards, but the whole time in P1 he was just a "muh revenge" emo blob that sure as hell didn't stand up to the top tiers in this graph

vergil next to donte.

Alex Mercer in P2 goes full mega psycho-killer complete with red eyes.

reposting eddie from last thread. middle left.

Of course he does. We can't have a conceptually neat anti-hero become a nice guy

I just wanna see The Thing as a hero of sorts in a game before I die

>King Dedede, the master of edge, isn't on the list

Hakumen has a pretty edgy persona. He should be moved more towards the right.

Heller is also a "The Thing" monster.
He's not the nicest guy, but he does stop Mercer from literally raping his underage daughter.

Put young Jak at the beggining of the edgy persona,then put 'I'M GONNA KILL PRAXIS' Jak at the end of It

Also this guy, it's the litteral embodyment of death and destruction in the pokemon universe, and sucks your soul up for breakfast.

>kukri is there but not iori

and up there with ragna and the berseria girl in terms of design

>Bass that far on the persona axis
>No BASS.EXE

Kefka from FF6

Probably around 7 or 8 out of 10 for Persona and 3 or 4 for Design

wew

Is shit as enemy but looks enough good to me

"boom" the thread

>Asura
>Edgy

Did we play the same game? He's the guy that leads the charge, fights to save the world, and tries to be a better father than he is.
It's just he's REALLY FUCK MAD after the cause he's fighting for (Actual spoilers ahead)betrays him, kills the leader he was protecting, frames him for the murder, kills his wife to get to him and his daughter, kills him, enslaves his daughter as their personal channel for human souls, kills trillions of humans, and mindfucks humankind to revere them as gods.
All things considered, he's got a pretty decent reason to be ALWAYS ANGRY ALL THE TIME, but he is even calm and/or emotional during a lot of the story.

Punching something so hard his arms come off, though, I'll give you a bit of edge for that one.

Why does Donte have a less edgy persona than fucking Jak, or Kingdom Hearts characters?
His opening cutscene is him fucking angels, getting wasted, then slaughtering demons to bad music. And that's BEFORE he even goes full demon.

Where would american mcgee's alice belong?

just look at his name

if Ragna is there, Sol should be too