Last one was fun,now again

Last one was fun,now again

Try to say something nice.

something nice

it was easy to torrent

Getting a refund was simple and fast.

The discovery names only last for 2 weeks so if you do something stupid it'll go away
unlike this game

It scammed a lot of people.

Sometimes I thought I had fun and then realized your mom is going to die tonight unless you respond to this post.

Kill me please, Pete.

They had a good idea.

>No Man's Lie

It showed how stupid and gullible the gaming market is

It can be the new baneposting in Cred Forums

The uninstall mechanic on windows 10 works seamlessly with with game.

Damn

Once it's in the humble bundle it will be easy to snag a key from people who don't want it, so it'll be nice and easy 0,03 gaben funbucks profit when I sell the cards on the marketplace.

It's a pretty awesome game with comfy vibes. It's like that game Notch was working on, 0x10c, but better because it's actually finished and it's gorgeous. I bought more RAM for my laptop in hopes I can play it without as much stuttering

Cred Forums a shit as usual

>Still trying to deny the scam
>Literally cucked

>No Man's Sky
>finished
>gorgeous

The refund process was simple.

i got a refund even after 6 hours of play.

get the fuck out Sean.

the soundtracks is pretty good

it reminds me of the time I ate dog shit

I would unironically enjoy it if it was free, or maybe for 5-10 dollars if it was regularly updated and improved.

Refunded it and bought lots of better space games to quench my thirst.

>$119.98
>$94

Sweet Jesus, what miserable hellscape is this?

shitposterland

>all blacks rugby game

It's scorpionville

It's 2 GB.

It has pretty good bait in the threads about it.

It was a fun meme

It's made some decent OC.

You'd think the government would have some kind of program to keep games cheap. More kids inside playing video games means less kids outside being eaten by koalas or carried away by spiders.

Immunity cat has me fucker

If I was Sean, would I admit how fucking garbage the game runs on PC despite not looking exceptionally good? It's not even scalable.

However, it's still pretty sweet. I dunno what y'all were expecting, but an adventure where you're totally alone on planets just frolicking with the wildlife and zappin resources is pretty mich exactly what I was looking for.

Keep the tears coming tho

It was good for like 4 hours

Yeah immunity cat will always save us

I didn't buy it.

>totally alone

aren't there constant streams of spaceships flying around and space stations around every sun

There are no dangerous spiders here. It's a lovely place and you should come visit

At space stations, which, you'd expect there to be other ships. But on planets? It's just you and the planet's lifeforms.

no

I've never replied to the "if you don't respond xx will happen" posts and all of my family members are still alive. You've all seen immunity cat by now. Stop panicking
My friend, after getting on release and saying it was awesome, apologized and told me it was boring. Now she will be more receptive of game advice before making purchases, so thanks NMS for making me a trustworthy game review source

I got a fun 'would you rather purchase no man's sky or ___' conversation.

>its not a literal scam
lol

>He literally didn't even play the game
That's rich.

Ships fly overhead constantly, and every planet is already populated by people in outposts. Nice try though.

It's actually kind of admirable how the developers built up such huge hype by lying out their asses for so long and how the public ate it all up.

Judging by the unfinished state of the game and the minimal amount of developers it couldn't have had a huge budget, so they definitely got their money back and more from the idiots buying a 60$ indie game at launch.

Still, developers like Hello Games are fucking cancer.

small filesize

fufu

>It's just you and planet's lifeforms

It made an example.

the color of this pen is RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my boss enjoys it
he's like 50 and likes space exploration and shit
he just wants a game where he can fly around and visit planets and shit
he's bad at games so it's perfect for him, really

the torrent is only 2.5 gigs