Humanity v2.16 patch notes have just been released

>humanity v2.16 patch notes have just been released

They still haven't fixed the problems in the USA server. Hopefully the new admin we're supposed to get isn't a chucklefuck.

>cucks still not removed

Fuck this, unsubbed and uninstalled.

>An actual lying, power hungry crook versus an idiot.

No bloody chance of that happening mate.

New admin?

I thought we were getting a new class

Not a real game.

>wanting to remove yourself

Fucking roasted

I heard from a friend who visited India that the locals feed cows garbage - I thought cows were meant to be sacred, is this a bug or what

Dude, what are you talking about? It's the realest game ever made.

>"hope my mods still work"
>check patch notes, stating mods won't work
>"DAD DAMNIT!"

oh man i *need* to know what was said here

Closest i can get is
>No don't touch me, I'm too busy thinking about how modern incinerators can only burn a handful of corpses a day at max efficiency
>b-but the 6 million...

My brother is still gone, when will he be patched back in?

They're actually a couple and probably fucked afterwards.

Been playing for a bit, these are my thoughts so far.

Pros
>Amazing visuals
>Consumables are really good
>Pretty good head tracking

Cons
>Terrible character customisation, everything has in-game purchases
>Devs fucking ruined the economy
>No third person mode
>Awful relationship/romance minigame
>Permadeath looms

When remove the buff "Looking for attention"

When will the exploit that lets people from the middle east join european servers using Markel VPN be fixed? They are ruining the game balance.

not a cringe thread, user.

Wow, that sure adds new and exciting information into the mix

Thanks for the insight, o prophet.

>no rewarding PvE
>no good world PvP after WW1
>P2W as fuck
>can't divide with 0
>no set bonuses
>limited playtime, very few people hit 100 before they die

it's shit

kek

I hear there's a new firewall incoming.

>Permadeath looms
you can switch it off in the new patch you tard

The new Kek expansion with the Meme Magician class is GOAT

They need to nerf Jews ASAP desu

Is there a way to prevent Admin abuse?

>everyone complains that white male is OP as fuck
>still can't do shit

buff when?

>put most points in intelligence thinking I'll get to be a wizard
>get to be a wizard

The worst part of this patch is all the rainbow coloured hair players spamming "IT'S v2.16!!!" in the chat

>>Permadeath looms

>takes literally a year per level up
Hahaha wtf who thought this was a good idea?

They need to remove the whole hunger and sleep system.
>b-b-but muh realism
I don't care I want to have fun not scavenge for resources half of my playing time.

i cancelled my subscription way back

i still have few months left

The nerf they gave to Vidya was way too rough,sure they tell me that If I was a true Vidya main,I'd still play him,but It's getting harder and harder.

Mastery redesign when?

Have the new genders been added to the official roster yet?
What about the balance? The male characters with the white skin color are still OP?

Meme magicians shit on Jews.

that has literally nothing to do with what they said or why he responded in that fashion. Don't say "actually" unless you're correcting someone on something, else you sound like a stupid cunt that has no idea what's going on

You retard, white privilege skills only affect other classes, not your stats.
Does anyone here read the fucking manual?

garbage is three steps above the average indian cuisine

They need to nerf the Jamaican speed.

>use my racial pre pvp battle
>retards in chat shout game mechanics abuse

>VR buffed
>3DPD has been nerfed

>implying
Even the weakest jew can take on hordes of those shitters.
And a jew with stacked charisma won't even take a single hit from those low-charisma, low-intelligence, low-wisdom shitters.

Absolutly savage

>there are still scrubs that think gamemaster exists

you got pwned

Which race should I pick? All have the possibility to be born into a shitty starting area.

These are my choices:

>White: Strong base and lore, +2 to Will. Seems like a newer bug causes a -5 to Strength and -10 to Dexterity though.

>Black: Disputed lore on whether previous rulers belonged to this race or not. +5 to Strength, but prone to Berserk effect. -10 to Intelligence

>Asian: Mage/Science race. -100 to Social and Strength, but +100 to Science and Intelligence. Has a status debuff caused by becoming attracted to inanimate objects, which is worrying.

>Indian: Broken DLC race, causes massive slowdown and overheating, needs a patch. Data dumps occur unceremoniously.

>Jew: Another DLC race, but pretty powerful. Receives a 2x increase in all currency earned, as well as a +5 to Influence and Barter. Weaknesses are Poison and stubborn merchants.

>watch a speedrun
>dude stacks on pots of focus and pain resistance, grabs a wand of striking and invokes it
>gets the neutral ending
>tons of tards commenting about him not actually winning
Fucking casuals

Is it true only NPC's can inflict cringe? I still don't understand how this status effect works.

Guys how do I reset my charisma stat? I put 10 skill points into my stamina and agility bars but forgot to put ANY into my charisma one. Now female NPCs ignore me totally.

>admin hasn't logged in in 2000+ years

Why even play anymore, the game is a clusterfuck. Servers need a purge.

>just joined the ISIS faction
It works pretty well with my explosives build but everyone wants me dead now, fucking bullshit

>causes massive slowdown and overheating, needs a patch. Data dumps occur unceremoniously.

I think you win when you beat this level and can go on to the next one.
I boosted my little brother with on of these, think he got a negative time on the speed run.

Doesn't Charisma scale with Currency? Just mine for a while.

YES

charisma builds are being nerfed as interacting with females has a chance to immediately apply a wanted level to a male

>regional bans on certain items/mounts/weapons

What the fuck were they thinking

Are you guys enjoying the new trans-race/sex features?
Can't wait to show my friends and family this cool new gender I'm working on!

>Referring to is as 'social' instead of charisma
>Implying +100 int would even be balanced
>Jews are weak to merchants, when the entire joke is that jews are merchants

Man you suck at this shit. Your only funny line was 'data dumps'

we've would have guessed it without the pic. this isn't Cred Forums you know

this games fucking garbage
>level 24
>still didnt figured my way out of starting zone
>magic unlocks at level 30

That's a bug you moron, people exploiting it end up getting the Crippling Depression debuff and end up dying.

>tfw tutorial npcs were bugged

>mfw joined too late to play the dinosaur beta
>mfw dinosaurs will never be coming back

Why is everyone on Cred Forums seemingly 24 years old. Is this the age at which it just dawns on people that their life is fucked up or something.

There are multiple endings.
>casual ezmode one where you wait for the timer
>invoke wand of striking
>actually skillful one where you invoke striking on others and get a real score instead of just "survived turn count" and other autistic bullshit
and few others.

But casual shitters claim that only the most casual, shitty one actually counts and insist on trivial shitty quests as a measure of score.
For example, I just talked to that one shitter who claimed that getting more players to this shit game is the best measure of skill.
Literally shilling as a measure of skill. Shillful.

Troglodyte player detected

They are planned to become craftable, but devs are lazy as fuck.

Use Agi to inflict Crits on females if your Dex is high enough; it gets an auto-passive buff of +5 for every 1 Agi point. Though security NPCs will auto-target you as a result. I also recommend overall avoiding female NPCs.

Though I heard something about "trap" NPCs, not sure what this is but the admins said they'd be implemented with the best of "both", not sure how that's gonna work either.

>started tutorial at level 6
>level 20, still not done

what the fuck

Fuck this game, dinos beta was great

>tfw you realize this game is actually singleplayer using really good AI and God freaking lied about the multiplayer
What heck man

He didn't lie about it, it's just that the last good PvP expansion was the Crusades and that ended hundreds of years ago.

You always get power hungry and manipulative admins, some just show it more publicly.
An idiot admin might completely destroy the shitty server

14 year old kids who just add 10 years to their age and pretend to be adult

No, really 80% of the people who say their age is between 20-27 is actually an underage

is there a way to reset my progress? i really want to experience Red dead redemption again

New factions will come once the Beyond the Humanity Cradle On the Sol system DLC is released in 2248. We can have non-human alien waifu NPCs then.

>didn't fix the tiny penis glitch
How long must I suffer
>inb4 it's not a glitch it's a feature
Fuck off strong dongs.

*tips dentures*

Love these threads, hope the mods stop being autistic and let it go. There's no reason to delete them, where else could there be placed?

When are they going to nerf the Filipinos? That's my question. Balance this piece of shit game.

*tips diaper*

>200,000 years since release
>only on patch 2.16
man it's like the devs just gave up

>Breeding with non-human NPCs
Do you want to fuck up your game?

>doesn't like indian food

holy shit this is possibly the most egregious example of shit taste ive seen in this site yet

>letting memes dictate your tastes

kys

Mars DLC when?

hahah lol this thread is so random and kooky!!!

just imagine if real life was a video game!!!!

>wanting some shit aliens
>not realizing the Electronics faction will be released by then
>not wanting to have a global chat without shitters
>not wanting to have a tank body
>not wanting to change bodies just by paying some in-game currency
omg wtf bbq senpai

Why is there only one inactive dev now? What happened to all the old active devs from the greek expansion?

>he doesn't want to create a new hybrid race of superhumans
Do you even Ubermensch?

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you have this high of a level.
Msg me back when you hit the timer.

>Nerfed rewards for the university quest

admin already nerfed them by making their women look like monkeys

When is the Trump add-on releasing?

>made an ugly character as a joke
>accidently pressed continue
GUYS HOW DO I REVERT? I DONT WANT TO BE STUCK WITH THIS FACE

as been a while that every time i level up my stats actually decreases instead of increasing like it used to
fix this ASAP

the new dev was more popular, but people kept complaining about him so now he left too. I don't know who thought having a game with no devs was a good idea.

First one sandnigger dev kicked out all the good devs, replaced shit with ooga booga bullshit, then some newb tried to fix it but got griefed so hard he left, finally some sandnigger replaced them all and he just sits there and claims fun is degenerate, tedious, nethacky and robs the game of choices.

>He wasn't busy PvPing against Japs back in 1.945

fucking good shit, dude
it's bullshit that the mods had to drop those nukes

>perform a post secondary school quest for academic faction
>get *rewarded* with currency debts
What the fuck is the point?

>choosing the cuck class
lmao

I dunno, I thought the Operation Iraqi Freedom patch was pretty fun if you're into open world PVP.

meant for

Need to re-roll, user. It'll delete your current character though.

Try going for the best ending. Charisma isn't needed for it.

If you're in a zone where you can freely buy wands of striking and crystals of fireball, just stock up and try to get as much XP as you can.

If you're outside those zones, you need to level up alchemy first, then craft your own fireballs. But guards there are also weaker, so it's not that much harder.

I dunno man, using the Clinton add-on nerfs all the male classes and buffs all the female classes. It's pretty fucking unbalanced.

>Indian
>Bad
b-but the lore.

It's not a strict nerf.
There are more requirements for the benefits, but you still can get as much abilities as before.

The Johnson add-on looks like good times for everyone though.

Where in the cash shop do I go to buy a gender swap?

Wow dude sure you teach this guys that are having fun on an anonymous website!!!!

That would be for Bernie Sanders, idiot

>more grinding bullshit
>fireballs have a huge chance of miscasting and hurting myself in confusion
How is this even balanced? What were the devs thinking?

Indian is also great when going for the food conducts.
Vegetarian is trivial, vegan is doable, I heard you can even do foodless with Indians, but never seen anyone prove it.

when are the legacy servers going up?
i want to play my old crusades and viking dlc's again

yeah, too bad no one is buying it

>Skip college line
>Take vocational training path instead
>Get fun quests, level up skills fast and almost don't spend gold
>will get a job in the near future to get more gold
feels good man

I keep missing the romance options, can someone link me to a guide before I get to level 40?

Also you're a retard if you don't think patch 2.06 was the height of the game.

>expansion pack is announced
>thousands of people pre order it
>it gets cancelled
>nobody gets a refund
I'm still laughing

Still can't change difficulty level while playing.

>admin promises new worlds and races expansion on launch
>disappeared 2k years ago
>puts a shit "Man in the moon" on a shit race event
>call it a day

Help guys, my character was born with non functioning legs, did I fuck up something while creating it? Any way I can fix this?

where can I use my "white power" ability without aggroing everyone within 20km

>when you realize you've wasted years of your life on a dumb cunt

Devs didn't think much when designing any of this shit.
This is why all the good players are leaving - because it's shit.

Still, you can get good fireballs if you grind some more.
And if you can join a guild, it's even easier. Guild may have access to the uncraftable fireballs.
The problem is that most of them are sandnigger guilds. And you need to do those tedious RP autisms in those or you get kicked out.

What is this THICC meme for body types starting to surge on the general chat now?

Wait for the Wall DLC pack. I hear they will remove kikes, kebab and cheap labor.

When are they going to add new species to the game? I'm tired of all the current ones and all the mutations and cross breeds we get look really ugly and half assed.

And why is there no alien themed update yet? We're long overdue for one.

University quests are bullshit in general. If I'm working towards a specific class, why should I have to do quests for every other class as well? Tediumcore is what this is.

Remove brown people.

Try in places where the slav factions rule.
They don't get aggroed by white power for some reason, even though it actually damages them.
It must be a bug, since the slav faction NPCs get aggroed by pretty much anything.

>counting alfa test

Fuck humanity
This game gets casualized more and more every year. Remember when this game was actually difficult? You use to have to walk to every location. Now you can just buy a mount or use the travel system. You don't even have to go outside and get your own food. Anything you want will be hand-delivered to your home as long as you have the gold.
The only other alternative is to go to some shithole server that's hundreds of patches behind.

u know what man? ur a fuckin asshole honestly. why the fuck else do we go on this god damn website, huh? well if ur not here have shits and giggles in stupid threads like this then you must be here cuz you get off on ruining other peoples fun. probably because you're a fucking neet living in his mothers basement sitting on a dragon dildo and jerking off to weeb shit. grow up and get a god damn sense of humor you punk. you're not a fucking genius ur just a jaded douche

Some healer npcs will do it for you, however the results are very unsatisfactory and not recommended

>get debuffed
>lasts for 6 years
>costs too much gold to get it removed
>get debuffed again
Where's the fucking quit button

Big body types help with charge attacks.
But it's mostly a troll meme, since retards who actually pick big body types end up with having so little stamina that they take HP damage when they use stamina abilities.

that shit was always broken and don't do anything
that doesn't stop other classes to bring it up like the most OP ability in the game

There are some expensive bionic legs available, but I hear the price is going down and they're getting buffed by patch 2.27

>fixed a bug with the Cred Forums server where videogames were being discussed

Ban ISIS please.

What about with female players? Especially the ones who don't do combat classes?

>get a job sin the near future to get more gold
kek. that shit is broken. most people get next to nothing with their job system.

thats why people go with the college line

The only thing that actually gets harder is the romance quest line.

>Ban ISIS please
>Implying devs aren't just setting up lore for the next PVP update by putting this right next to the election

>mfw I was exploring some forests in empty zones and found some books that were supposed to be removed in pre-alpha

There were some adds but my HUD would glitch whenever I tried to look at them. I think my character is bugged, only a perma-ban can help me now.

Move to the african servers, I heard they're still pre-1.0 patch

>toon genders are unbalanced as fuck
Shit why did nobody tell me?

Literally no benefit.
Unless you count meta bullshit, like guilds that only accept huge characters with hair in stupid colors.

Wut debuff? Be more specific, could be some weird bug

>cuteness still not nerfed

>Fucking around with soulbound items
The fuck are you doing?
Respec that shit immediately.
Preferably in a fire.

>North Korea is the Darks Souls of servers

They didn't?

I got trolled into picking the meme gender that was supposed to have bonuses everywhere. I though that +30% currency will help me, but for some reason it doesn't trigger and instead I get tons of debuffs.

How do I have fun in this game?

>Darks
Aka Ecstacy?

One of that last servers in the communist-beta branch, what would you expect?

korean jesus is still delayed

>have to interact with other players to start the romance quest
Do you guys know whether it's optional? Is the loot worth it?

RDM is great, especially in low-pop zones

>Character glitches out after creation
>Spawn with a debuff that permanently lowers my CHA to 0 and causes confusion whenever I leave my player-owned house
>NPCs can't fix it
>Pots can only lower the effects of confusion

>Character is white, anglo saxon, 6.1ft, intelligent, wealthy, able-bodied, fit with a good family
>cant get the opposite sex relationship event to proc
>cant even get the friends events to proc
Sometimes I think this game is rigged so you cant win. I think my charisma stat must be bugged.

But the stats on them are so good, there's so many useful abilities to learn.

I need more user.

I dont know but the drop rate on pants is abysmal

>Initial stats are RDM and only influenced by 2 previous chars who ERP'ed before you created your char
This is bullshit

i can receive a nice buff every now and then but that's totally random
but most people agrees that the gold and resources cost isn't worth

you should have done the shorter, much cheaper community college side quest for the same outcome

Bro, you're getting the delusional debuff, go see a shaman or something

Did they buff NEETs?

I'm thinking of rerolling as a different class since my main has been getting nerfed with every patch.

KEK

Your game is bugged, try turning it off and on again

I would but there's no fucking save system in this game.

It's almost certainly server side. He can't do shit without admin.

I tried that, they all tell me everything is fine when it obviously isnt. They just keep saying booze and grinding social events will make them proc but nothing happens.

They're both the cuck class, seeing as Bernie is a literal Jew and Trump bends over backwards for Israel

If you can convert to the Hindu faction you always get an RNG reroll after turning off

Ayyyy.

>opposite sex event procs all the time for me
>so often I cant choose which
>end up doing none of them
This game is bullshit, how am I supposed to progress if the game keeps throwing so many at me at once with no idea what the rewards are. Some are even booby trapped with life crippling curses like the excess baggage curse.

So this........replaced EEnE threads?

>get the stomach flu debuff everytime I try to leave my starting region
Does this happen for anyone else? It gets really annoying since I end up having to bring pink pots everywhere.

>Trying to change gender through exploits
>I-i-it's totally a FEATURE GUYS!!
And then you also end up bugging yourself so much you can't just reset.

>save system
Is this your first MMO?

Your character gets autosaved every night and you can just load to the same location you logged off when you log back on in the morning.

Sometimes your character data gets corrupted and you can't log back on, in which case you're fucked unless you bought the reincarnation DLC.

>be feeling fine all day
>have quest set up with people at a tavern
>haven't had a quest like this in ages, could lead to raids with them
>get home and ready to leave
>suddenly diarrhea debuff
>cant leave toilet
>miss event
Im literally shitting myself in fury

They nerfed the 'Parent Handouts' coefficient by 0.2, another shitty patch for the neets

Admin sucks balls! now ban me!
nick is TheGreatNegro

Increase ypur confidence stat and try to decrease your ego stat, it can give you the shitty egotistic trait debuff

I think ill just reroll

Still pretty unplayable as far as I've heard, just some rumours about other planets as well.

It's a lot better than that meme show

I never got the parent handouts skill anyway, I've been relying on cycling the autismbux buff over and over, but they've been nerfing the strength of that buff again and again.

When will the deep sea exploration update be complete?

I JUST REALISED AFTER 25 YEARS THAT I PICKED THE HARDCORE OPTION BY MISTAKE

LET ME OUT I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Sounds like you should reclass to Supreme Gentleman.

lies. i'm level 33 and i still didn't reach the wizard level. i ended up changing classes to an occultist.

this should be better, the class of "atheist goy" was lame as fuck. you couldn't even have cool astral travels/dreams because "muh realism" fucked everything, while now i may be able to utilize some magic to create golems and summons.

the dreams have also significantly improved, now i ocassionally ride on whales or fly around.

i wonder how much longer until the server purge that's been announced for at least the past 10 thousand years. i hear it may be sometime this millennium, if not century. it even starts entering my dreams.

>roll a natural 1 on dick
Who thought this was acceptable game design? I'm pretty much excluded from a bunch of reputedly fun minigames because of a gimped stat I can't train.

There is only one difficulty setting.

>Been out for 2016 years
>still doesn't know about
Not even the Crusade Warfare got to you?

Sauce? Creepy as Fuck.

Jesus christ, that's an old meme.

You can use gold to extend it somewhat, so you're not completely out of options!

It's korean jesus from 21 jump street, as far as you can get from creepy

kek

>wanting deep sea when the first part of the space update is out
To hell with the sea, fuck those spooky monsters. I dont want this to turn into a horror game.

Guys I think I fucked ip. I've been looking on forums and apparently there a shitton of tech trees I'm missing past sharpened sticks. Should I not have killed the butterfly earlygame?

woooooooow another fucking patch where the lore is still better than anything in the game
thanks devs

Devs said they'll release it when the community reaches a certain goal. What that is i'm not sure of, but people need to stop dicking around if we can ever hope to see the expansion.

Thanks mate.

9/11 was great.

Any word on the time travel mechanics?

If you have achieved Wizard status the romance options are blocked.

Never ever, I don't think the engine can even handle that

>still playing this pay2win unbalanced garbage
The minigames are much more fun

I really really wanna see the raid at the bottom of the V.I.P. Mariana server.

Just keep on killing shit. Eventually your world will get fucked up enough that you'll trigger a special event to switch timelines.

It's grindy as fuck, but shit gets real good after that.

>no gamemaster
>what is jews?
good goy

Not going to happen. The developer doesnt like retcons.

Im trying to kill stuff but I've mainly been levelling in literacy. Thinking about devoting a lot of time writing a book. What materials do I need for the timeline shift?

>level 12
>accidentally triggered the wank minigame
The fucking thing wont stop popping up on my screen every single day and its scripted so I have to do it

>Communist and Socialist class still exist

Fucking worst patch ever. I liked Humanity pre BC.

I've heard they've got a mechanic similar to it where you hop to single player servers that are delayed from realtime a bit. Sounds fucky to me

Good job that minigame prevents the Prostate Cancer ailment.

>Still nothing about the marriage exploit
This is bull.

I hate how mandatory the grind has become, you literally can't continue playing without it.

Please make exploration viable, I just want to travel, explore and be free.

Don't bother leveling in literacy at the start of the game. Unless your starting area is one of the really shitty options, you'll eventually get a bunch of boring mandatory quests that will level your literacy a lot faster than doing it on your own.

I want to kill blacks.

Buff Canada please.

>STILL HAVEN'T NERFED MEME MAGIC

These devs fucking suck

>tfw caught the Zika bug
HELP

FUCK. THIS. GAME.

Walking out of my base's front door, slipped on a fucking puddle. Apparently got knocked me out and I've been waiting like 7 years to wake up again. This coma mechanic sucks ass.

>it's just a shitty texture swap
>doesn't even change any of the mechanics

>Those retarded forced stealth mechanics in the wank minigame

Who thought this would be a good idea?

Change your class to Cop and you'll be able to get free kills on black players.

>buffing developed countries
Fuck off, buff everywhere else first. We will never stop the PvE migration event if developing nations dont get buffed.

You can fix it yourself by buying cosmetics, a good set can easily give you +10. If you're a male the cash shop is really expensive though.

>Meme magic so strong it begins to cause world events
Do they even test their own stuff before they release it?

>Awful relationship/romance minigame
git gud. the unlockable sex minigame is pretty worthwhile imo

Your fault for rolling as a Normie like everyone else, faggot.

Now you get to be jelly as fuck while the rest of us gets to unlock magic options.

>can't change your class until 16 years of school

Not only won't you be able to play for a long time, you'll get permanent debuffs once you get to play.

>implying life threads, EEnE threads, and KotHO threads haven't been a thing for years

>tfw he's a big guy
>For you

CIA are gay

DIVIDE TURKEY ASAP

Is the gender transformation zone still giving altered players a permanent mental illness debuff?

Damn...

>that kid who killed his mom because he spawned inside her

You can I did it. They've put soft boundaries like laws and stuff but it turns out you can do whatever the fuck you want. Currently got my character camping out innawoods and eating passers by. The bobbies are trying to find me but they really aren't using the engine to its maximum potential.

>roll a decent build with good STR, DEX and END but low CHR
>RNG decided it'd be fun to lock me out of precious materials like Calcium and Vitamin D by making milk and the fucking sun do severe physical damage to me
>have to rely on my average INT to survive instead
At least some of the INT-based minigames are fun I guess.

MODS = GODS

You needed to pick the starting perk that makes CHA scale with your other stats

>tfw level 1 survival skill

How can I train survival?

>running STR when DEX is so broken.

The gunpowder skill tree is vastly superior to anything STR affects.

>tfw you rolled really low stamina and have to sleep most of the day

>a trump voter quits life because of "cucks"

i cant wait when he loses and this happens en masse irl

Well, I'm 26 and married.
Do I fit your criteria?

Take liquids labelled [danger] in small doses to level up immunities. Same with pathogens. Did you start with the vaccine buff? There's some rumours about the Autism trade off but I don't belive them.

Same way you train everything. Internet and grinding.

>pre-internet patch
>had to find another player with the relevant skill to teach you
Fuck that noise

I heard having more STR increases your gun damage. Has it been confirmed?

>Romance quest reward constantly buys shit from the cash shop for the clan hall despite not having the construction skill to use the items
>Every time there is a class swap event for the vacation class I don't get to level it and have to use my time crafting with my construction skill on cash shop items that we don't need and hardly even affect gameplay

just about everything else from the romance quest was worth it though, I feel bad for people who have no CHR.

Did anyone else tutorial guides ever glitch and aggro on you?
My level was too low to fight back for the longest time, but eventually some guards were called by someone and I got relocated to a new tutorial area.

You may have iron deficiency

>Not drinking special pots to increase your CAL and V-D stats

I said 80%

How would that even work? The machines do all the work, DEX a is just for aiming. STR minority increases your accuracy after having already fired but you can train that anyway at ranges.

Fair enough.

You're not looking at them in the right way- the devs didn't design the game for the modern age.

PvE is supposed to work around with building yourself a hut, hunting animals with spears, etc. Just see Primitive Technology's channel.

Same thing about the PvP and P2W really and who needs to divide by 0 in that kind of world?

Set bonuses absolutely exist- if you're wearing a smart upper clothing slot item and a casual lower clothing slot item that incurs social skill maluses in high class areas as opposed to the full smart clothing set.

I think the limited playtime is a good thing personally, means you have to make the most of the playtime you have.

this shit isn't fair. the people from the MiddleEast PVP zone are hopping over to the Europe PvE zone and can't play by the rules at all. I thought you were supposed to lose the ability to RDM when leaving a pvp zone

>tfw failing all story quests

PVP is still unbalanced as fuck. And the punishment for teamkilling is still too severe. Get your shit together YHVH.

>DEX a is just for aiming. STR minority increases your accuracy after having already fired but you can train that anyway at ranges.
>this old meme again
STR ensures recoil is nonexistent, not DEX.

Stop spreading misinfo faggot.

Thats pretty lame. Mine were just ignorant of me, so once I got past the tutorial I had no fucking clue what to do. Shit sucked

She suppresses a smile there at :17

>level 13
>start wank mini game
>Get the emp bonus, years later
>Shit. Is. Cash.

>tfw someone PK's your butthole when you're under level 10
>those permanent buffs and nerfs, feels indifferent...
>turns out there are tons of player characters that just pretend they got PK'd, sometimes as late as 20 fucking levels ago in order to get gold, rewards, and pay to win items from admins and the broken as fuck law system

Fucking rigged, I tell you. RIGGED.

Wow, only level 33 and its like you're at endgame.

>using weapons with recoil

What the fuck have you been running? Solid emplacements are the way to go, fucko.

that's just an urban myth. in reality it inflicts -1 to intelligence and perception if you do it often, and if you try to suddenly stop it inflicts crippling depression debuff for a few days.

some forums claim it's because it uses the same mechanics as the hard drugs buff items.

>solid emplacements
>after the drone update
Mobility > Stationary

Enjoy that Hellfire accurate to 1mm up your ass.

Pull the trigger harder

I was told it decreased vision. What does the buff do?

Also does anyone know how to activate the superpowers DLC? Bought the disc off from a friend but it's not working.

Not only that, but our admins actually side with them and you get banned if you bring up the issue

I was planning on doing a balanced quality build but not being able to leave my player home without suffering stamina debuffs really limited my options. I'll just have to make do with a low INT wizard build now.

Enjoy your random side effects.

>Spawned in the third server
This is fucking hell, the economy is shit and global pvp is always on.

>normies still haven't been nerfed
>autists haven't had a buff

Fuck this bullshit

>drones
This fucking Flavour of the month.

FUCK OFF! This drones meme has been going on too long. First it's all about drones that lrivde inaccessible third person views, now they're gonna kill? How?

>playing pay-to-win games

When is the next world PvP event?
Things have gotten so peaceful that we've got a bunch of retarded shit like SJW's and feminists trying to change server policy

give me cheat codes you faggot devs

So transfer. You can get the gold ingame and it really isnt that much. Even starting with nothing is better than being stuck on the third server.

Just dont move to the American server. Its monetary mobility got nerfed and you cant make money unless you already have it.

There's shit you can buy in game that increases your INT but there's a bunch of debuffs that have 30% chance to activate

I fucked up with character creation, I did not know I would sink this many hours in the game.

>Flavour of the month.
>he doesnt know
You just wait, the next drone update is going to replace the pilot and soldier classes.

I wear glasses before i got on computer. They haven't been getting worse. The buff is fucking random. Some people get debuffed, you think rolling a 1 on penis is bad. They can't get it up.
Honestly user, if you have high enough INT you can pick up on some things that give bonuses to CHA for 18+ action.

Superpowers i heard was not coming out till after the cyborg DLC

Well I mean there was that bombing in the Los Angeles server today.
It was some fucking mulsim guy griefing too.

>Superpowers i heard was not coming out till after the cyborg DLC
>thinking we'll be able to play it
All our subscriptions will expire before that DLC comes out.

The "traps" are the worst of both though faggot

>Hillary Clinton now has a death timer

Well that's a nice change.

>tfw got a glitch after character creation and I have a no sound bug that the support forum can't fix

Whats up with muslim players and griefing? Its starting to get annoying at this point. They should just start perma-banning muslim players.

I want some world PvP that nobody isn't a part of.
Nobody sitting at home complaining about catcalls and manspreading.
A world PvP that nobody can hide from.
That'd be great.

Weed tolerance treshold is still too high. Lower it and we shall stop seeing wars.

the yhwh dev hasn't been a dev for a long time. i hear he got fired long ago, a bit after he changed his name from saturn, which the ingame word filter kept changing into satan.

the new guy who got in because of his dad's influence, jesus, fired him. said something about him being lucifer, king of liars and the dragon before the jew players flooded the chat with spam.

>Check latest patchnote
>0,000001% chance of sudden death rolled every hour

>All those scrubs that initially wanted to make her admin because of the character she rolled
>All those PM's got leaked about her fucking players over and even sabotaging other admins
>She even gave money to other servers, and told them about secret stuff, almost got permabanned for treason and scrubs are still voting for her

But that would be racist user

But the STD RNG is really bad in some regions. Also, partners don't always have the right items equipped.
>alcohol always lowers my dex

I never said they were, you PvE trash.

At least its fair, and its not like the chance of it happen to you is actu

Religion is not longer canon material.

What's up with this RNG brain aneurism bs?

Everything is a lie. This game is just an illusion. Debate me.

They're just making it obvious for people everything's a chaotic random simulation now, though.

>Not buying wards
They literally cost like $5
I always laugh at the scrubs that forget to buy wards and get a permanent class debuff because of RNG

>third server fag
>no skills
>no money
I just don't know anymore.

>The texture swap can be irreversible
>high risk of corrupting your player data in crucial spots

>Tfw still no doomsday expansion

This is the worst shit. Superpowers were the only thing that got me through first 10 levels and then I'm told they're not even in the game. Spent all my skill points into int for research.

i wouldn't be so sure of that, i hear the golems are bugged as fuck and only appear client side.

after my sub expires i'm moving on to the brand new 5 dimensional server they're supposedly making. according to some rumors jesus dev said it'll be awesome.

>Can't mod my anxiety out

>not realizing wards ruin the immersion and sensation of the minigame

user are you okay?

>cha too low anyways
>int too high for regular conversation; compounded by autistic class

Works on my machine tho.

>luk is still the only stat that matters
Will my 0 luk build ever be meta or do I have to reroll?

Yeah sure just like the "heaven" sever. Where are the screenshots Jeez?

>level 16 player glitches the game and can PvP in PvE guild hall
>gets gun weapon that instakills other players
>they cant even fight back
>griefer disconnects before he can get banned

What a faggot

Nice

What's your Bluff stat?

>believing in vaporware
just like the heaven server. right?. keep dreaming faggot.

>hype doomsday expansion for years
>gets to the day
>nothing happen
Fucking mayans man

>2016 + 0
>There's STILL only two genders

Genderqueer DLC fucking when?

Most likely a muslim player

You have to journey through life to ascend to the highly exclusive /d/ server, user.

When's the sci-fi expansion dropping?
I wanna go meet players on the other planets.

Nope. Confirmed for American Rolled Character.

if it doesn't come then i quit. i'm not playing this shit again.

maybe i'll become a dev myself after i quit.

>He hasn't specced in the bad dragon mini-game
It's way better.
You can make it meta
Learn some secondary skills and use those for guild applications
My Luck dropped to 0 after RNG fucked me over and I took a trip to the intensive care unit dungeon, and then someone crashed into my mount.
You're gonna make it, user, just don't resort to PKing

>devs still havent fixed the bug where players with loads of currency are more able to get even more currency

>Character glitched and can't lose weight

Fuck this.

Don't eat shit for a while

>Implying that's a bug

Give me one reason why they shouldn't be able to accumulate more wealth.

but we need those classes to offset PC who are gonna be de-buffed by age
>that or Japan and Germany regions craft smarter NPCs

This.

try the extreme fasting minigame. it worked for me, managed to lose over 20 kilos in about 2 to 3 weeks.

you don't eat anything for a day, then next day you either eat just one small meal, then repeat. another way is to fast 2 days, then eat on third.

only side effect i got was that now i can't keep food in if i eat too much, but thanks to that the weight stat doesn't rise anymore.

>Dont use the items!

Nice damage control, devs

Haven't checked in a while. Are guns still imba as fuck?

>Permadeath
>No quick travel
>No quicksaves and quickloads
>Can't access console
I'm telling you, if it wasn't for the graphics this game would be dead by now

bulkshit
>mfw im taking over top level players whole economies by exploiting my ideology
if you arent part of islam you are just bad at the game, the only thing thats arguably better are jews and thats only the people who have been playing since beta and still have access to the ashkenazi tech tree. God what a rough patch for those jews when they lost that tree lmao.

>can't re-roll appearance yet

I'm getting tired of this shit, god.

Yeah but I heard that brings about the end game faster

it is dying. you know how so many billions of players joined recently? the server is closing down soon, they came to witness its last moments.

I really don't want to. I work with a moving guild and I need to eat to keep my energy up.

Also doesn't not eating throw your metabolism to a grinding halt?

>tfw my game bugged when rolling my gender so I am intersex
>admins still havent helped me

fuck this game

>Kill a bug
>gain no EXP

DEVS????????????

>not realising that server rules are relative

gonna rage quite, any suggestions?

>What is plastic surgery

>level 26
>tutorial gives me everything
>happy family buff
>no debt uni education
>get Masters
>cant advance past internship to advance to career level
>confidence skill in the crapper
>no endurance
>low intelligence

Is this what its like to be a scrub at level 26?

It's actually an experimental/debug server.
There's still a lot of elements leftover from early alpha builds.

I had a bug where they were giving contradictory information regarding lore and my build.
Reported that to the guards now one of them pays me sick money.

Takes too long, and I don't like grinding, user. Just let me re-roll or include the fucking character creator, this is horseshit.

You need to kill them in bulk to get a chain multiplier. One mosquito ends up rounding down to 0, but after 7 the chain bonus will start training your speed stat.

>Be friends with one girl
>Want to ERP with her
>Can't bring myself to do it

What should I do?

Best I've read so far

Russia is still the best nation. Nerf when?

>jews
>not TIS WEAK TO FIRE

you can always try the soldier skill tree
>high change of getting PKed by attack pures tho

>tfw spawned too early to enjoy the other planets DLC
Hopefully that myth about respawning is true

You must consume it for the micro-nutrition it rewards.

Guys, it's been a real long while since we heard from the admin, are you sure these patchnotes aren't just bullshit?

I've tried contacting customer support a few years back, but the only thing you can do is send them some suggestions, and I don't think there's anyone up there reading these.

soon I hear, they nerfed the Usa so hopefully soon

I still don't understand the appeal of the jihadist minigame.

Forget respawning. you lose your current save. I'm hoping for cryogenic freezing so I can wake up and go in future forums to shitpost with 500+ year old memes.

Just imagine baneposting in the future.

Lololol this is just like /r/outside XD

Soldier skill tree is legit too much for me and honestly too dangerous and no interest. Trying to specialize in the HR Skill Tree and will lose my happy family buff if I did. Also my start location has mega nerf to military and anti-patriotism debuff.

Think I fucked up my character progression.

Level 23, decent ranks in INT, STR, CHA, medium WIS, medium AGI, so that shit's fine. What I'm really worried about is that I put a lot of points in CON but I went to a healer the other day and he says there's a bug with my head and it's terminal.

Do I delete and start over? Where the fuck in the questlines did I even mess this up? Is it from those stupid randomly generated family line charts?

>Not sticking with regular item usage and investing in the lifting minigame

It's totally worth it.
It's really fucking hard but it gives you permanent buffs until end game.

That's kinda fucked up m8

What suggestions do you send? Back when I sent them I ended up feeling guilty for asking for free shit and just asked that they stop the bullshit homeless class

>going to r*ddit in the first place
I don't even know what that is

So how am I supposed to up my CHR when I couldn't even raise this stat because I barely interacted with my tutorial NPCs?

I just feel like this is a meme stat sometimes

i hear it's voluntary. you 'respawn' if you make a new character, otherwise it's game over.

the admin said he'll log in right before he shuts the server down for good. it may be why we have so many players in the asian and african servers these days. they want to see him, but all the european and american servers were taken, so they were left with shit servers.

does it? i hear you have to keep doing it for the rest of your play, otherwise the buffs all disappear.

the shwarzenegger player said so at least. look at him now, all of his buffs disappeared since he stopped that and switched to the politician class.

Better rewards in heaven server or some shit

>not asking for more balancing to make each class fair
This is a game, let's make it more enjoyable for everyone. You spec'd into the homeless class, not the other way around, though.

Try the education buff.

but religion is no longer canon. guess they got mad their builds were outdated...

Yeah that's what I ended up doing. I got a pretty good spawn myself so I just half heartedly said they should stop the ring hunger spawns

Back then, in the alpha you were able to see the admin character, alpha tester said that it was amazing.

When will the restrictions and debuffs on the white players be lifted? I'm tired not being allowed a full retaliation against the muslim players?

Also, I hear the commercial diver class tree has good quest rewards. Saturation dive pures can make over $1400 a day

i heard the jihadist minigame was a huge troll campaign done by a player pretending to be a dev.

i bet he's now laughing his ass off at all the retards who kill themselves thinking it'll invite them to a premium server rather than giving a "game over. would you like to try again?" as it's been doing since forever.

Admin back then was the biggest cunt though. Turned someone's Conquested NPC to salt for no reason

Well yeah, just like any other mini-game, it goes away if you don't check up on it regularly.
Just a couple times a week is enough, honestly.
This one is pretty hard.
And if you do it right, chances are you'll get a sociopath class-change. The buffs are really worth it though, takes a lot of time and effort to get the QTE's down though.
You should invest in the reading skill and then learn how to operate basic guild equipment. I went from McDonald's wagecuck class to Training other guild applicants for a massive server bank.

Hey man, I picked the Yoshi subclass in the subgame Mario Kart when I was early levels.

Now I'm gay? Is this a bug?

But also fixed a bunch of glitched characters, people who followed him used to have a really good benefits back then

When did Cred Forums become reddit?

Use them something else user, DO not run the college DLC. I repeat IT IS A WASTE.

>i got the Vidya game artist buff.
>It probably worth shit.

Don't worry too much, is just a rumor.

are you sure the jew players aren't just trolling you? i heard from another source that he was a real cunt who forced all his followers into slavery to mine gold for his spaceship, or planet server. i forgot which one.

not to mention a huge egotist and narcissist, naming the sky after himself in their native language.

>White people got nerfed again
God damn it

I think the prostitute class get nerfed. Make plenty of gold with low stats, but now there's a high chance of getting a bunch if nasty status ailments - some are even permanent.

That's what we get for leaving all of the meta systems to the Liberal and Conservative guilds.

The alpha was wild, man. Remember when the admin spawned bear mobs and told them to maim some low level players for supposedly insulting a high level player because he refused to equip his hair?

You're gonna have to post a screencap for proof.
>tfw all my friends in the German server are asking the same thing
They're starting to get really fucking mad about it too.
My questline went to shit too.
I have the same fucking quest track too after some cunt tried to PK me while I was on my mount.

>want to produce an offpring with perfect IVs
>can't find a suitable player to breed with

It has always been worse than reddit.

Lol. No.

Also P2W players can shit all over your game experience with P2W features like bribery and corruption.

>min-maxers

man, fuck you

rolling is random, play fair like the rest of us

theres even a "paid leave" mechanic where quest gold is generated for you while you're free to explore or engage in minigames

Fucking kek. When he killed the whole town for anal, when the top level Greek mod turned into a donkey and fucked women

TheE devs are too cheeky for me I love it.

>TFW getting caught in the masturbation minigame when you were clearly under the bed sheets pretending to sleep

>thinking you can iv train in one generation didn't you hear? Devs PROCEDURALLY GENERATED the standard class builds for millions of years

this is the best reason for updating the middle-eastern and African servers

My room-mate caught me during the bad-dragon update.

I seem to be stuck in the masturbation minigame for years and got the porn obsessed status debuff. Out of my 25 levels its been with me since level 14. Its giving me fatigue and other negative stats. What do?

Can we stop with the nerfs to Finland. We used to be on top of the lists, but the 2008 global nerf and the Russia trade penalty hit us hard and our goverment rolled shit stats and still haven't fixed that shit.

Use the internet database to find out how to stop. Take your time.

>Sh4ksp34RE still trolling newbies past his endgame

I'd like to do something so monument it gets people 500 years later

Hello, fellow players xDDDD.

I suggest you go to /r/outside so we can keep talking about this amazing game.

>TFW tired and bored as fuck of this shitty game but I can't fucking quit

This is worse than LoL, at least I'm decent at LoL. Here I'm just a shitter, I don't know why I still play it.

underrated

>San Marino:
>Base armour increased by 2
Check out this new Superpower!

Is the fetish thing just rng?
Mine seems really fucked up

>roll literature skill
>increases INT
>suddenly rolled gaming addiction "skill"
>all other stats get hit
>literature skill drops
>cant respecialize

Literally worst skill in the game. How do I get rid of it?

It's gonna be the same hellish bullshit as the current one. Fuck, probably even worse with even more fucked up economy and higher risk of natural catastrophe RNG fucking you over.

at least males have better default skin textures. most female characters need paid dlc alt textures to look decent

>the AI still glitches making decisions based on stupid things and biologically induced biases.

>Women and minorities constantly whining for buffs despite being buffed in literally every patch for the past few decades
>They are already overpowered in literally every developed western zone, despite this, only the ones in developed areas are the ones whining for more buffs.
>Developers constantly listen to the whining despite the game objectively being more balanced in earlier patches.
>Developers constantly adding stupid bullshit like zika virus and refugee crisis that literally nobody that picked a western zone for a start wants to deal with.
>eastern zones and africa are literally only useful for resource gathering still, and open PvP in those zones still isn't being dealt with properly.
>Devs have hardly touched space travel since the first update DECADES ago, only a few teasers for mars recently and that's it.
>Devs could be adding cool shit like Monster Girls, rebalancing swordplay for the modern combat update, and finally adding magic, but instead we're stuck with a bunch of stupid bullshit in updates nobody wants.

I'm about to fucking quit playing and find another game, but the permadeath if you drop your subscription fucking blows, there's no way I could get back to my current character if they ever fix their fucking game

It could be worse desu
My game addiction skill has been gone for a while now, but I've gained an even worse shitposting addiction skill and it keeps getting worse.

good thing my default roll gave me a decent luck stat. though i should probably visit a healer to verify

There are a lot of hidden buffs and debuffs in character progression. Phycology purrs are still trying to data mine, but they don't know everything. As long as your fetish doesn't involve PVP or PKing you should be fine; however other players will still judge

How hard is the "Lucid Dreamer" talent to get? I've heard it's pretty cool.

There is a hidden sleep side quest called sleep paralysis, grinding the quest unlocks that skill tree

admins are dead, you should know it by now