You

Why don't morons believe this character isn't fucking crucial? Why do they insist on having 1 Fucking tank and not this character? Why do they play shit people like Hanzo or Mcree?

He's my main defense charater I hate the others.

>deploy shield chokepoint enemy team ahead
>retards run in front of shield
FUCK YOU STAY BEHIND THE SHIELD RETARD GOD DAMMIT

Name? I enjoy playing practically all other thanks but only play him when needed

Name? Wut
Took me a couple matches against bots to get a good feel for his combat

Roadhog players are autists in it for the kd/ratio. lol i shotted you!

DVA players are weebs who nose laughing over "nerf this".

Zarya players recognize she is op and are getting their point before the nerf.

winston players hate snipers and live in constant fear of reaper.

Rein players are benevolent creatures chosen by god to allow lesser classes to stand a chance. Rein player stand for all the is good and pure. Representing manhood, honor, fearlessness and power. All classes feel the warmth of safety behind Reins shield. A buff not shown in game, but felt by all none the less. Truly Rein players are a gift from god.

If I wanted to play a garbage moba "shooter" I'd download Paladins, at least I don't have to pay anything

Oh, sage btw :)

Because man... Reinhardt isn't one of those heroes you can just skin it and grin it and still be useful to your team.

You have to LIKE playing as him to keep track of his responsibilities. Me? I personally find him too frustrating to use, and I prefer Zarya for her more straightforward approach.

I've tried. Reinhardt mains, stay awesome. Just respect that others will not play him as well as you, and probably don't want to because they don't like it.

>People still don't think Rein is OP

>lol our rein needs to learn how to play
>runs past shield and gets mad that I won't pocket shield him as widow on attack

Zarya is just more enjoyable to play when your teammates are retarded and won't get behind you. You can at least farm charge off of them when they charge in blindly.

Reinhardt just gets isolated and dies over and over without making an impact if his teammates stray from him.

How in the world could ever call Rein OP? He's one of the most balanced heroes in the game. Now Rein powered up by Ana, that's an entirely different story. Literally destruction incarnate.

>t. sub 3000 rank

all of this "meta" 2/2/2 bullshit that everyone spouts is nothing more than a fucking meme. play the classes you're good at, tank and a healer are fine especially at the garbage level most of you are playing at.

It makes me sick because people whine about ranks before the game even starts, and they're always shitty healers and reinharts that hold down right click for 15 mins to feel useful

>>t. sub 3000 rank
>it makes me sick people are not in the 2% high elo

I love Rein because it's so very satisfying to HAMMER DOWN/Charge an ulting/powered up Genji.

d'va is objectively better for breaching in, and can absorb more damage

sorry senpai, meant to say classes

>Huge amount of HP with a good amount of armor
>2k HP shield that is enormous and while easily focused down, is still several seconds of pressure your team can freely put out and the average pugs are too dumb to focus on it
>E's cooldown is rather low, is huge, pierces, and does 100 damage
>The physics of the charge is absolutely fucked (people hit head on can be knocked away while people clipped can be sucked in)
>Ult, while completely blocked by another Rein shield, has a deceptive width and length
>Hammer itself has a stupid hitbox

Because he is literally unplayable with randoms.

>playing Hanamura on attack
>use Reinhardt to push and cap the first point
>teammates all mobility heroes but it works out

>second point
>teammates (and healer) gap over the left to attack from the balcony.
>I literally cannot enter from that side.

>they all die
>repeat

>there are people who bought the wrong golden weapon

Honestly if you bought anything other than the golden hammer, you wasted your competitive points.

That's an axe, dumbass.

I hate this as Zen.
I always wind up stuck outside the front taking pot shots while all the genjis and shit go around the left and die repeatedly.

Name?

Ana too.

It's not even a strong place to attack from... Ideally you would take the right and use the height advantage.

While I agree with you about the weapon, it looks like shit on those particular skins.

Spoken like a true instapick offense shitter.

Also "meta" doesn't really apply to things that are baseline since launch.

What if I play Rein and D.Va?

That's a mace, retard

roadhog guarantees you a free kill against scattered players. that's why you team up with another character that can cause disorder.

Why is Dva so popular, Dva is the worst tank, you can get away with solo tanking as anyone else but her, If someone picks her Im forced to go Rein because I know she'll do fuck for actual tanking

rein is good but only on good hands like fuck i hate passive reinhardts

Those people are actually playing him properly.

Stop letting him get isolated so he can actually help you push, and maybe he can play more aggressively.

because its fun to use her ult but usually people are smart enough to run away

>pin Mercy and ult the ennemy team.
>teammates manage to die anyway.

Why are people so bad at playing dps in this game?

D.Va has the absolute best shield in the game. Her ability to snatch bullets out of the air can fully negate ultimates and protect people at a distance. Her shield doesn't have health, so a team can't just pressure through it. Also. her close range damage is severely underrated to the point of deception.

A D.Va can solo tank/main tank very easily if it's in the hands of a competent player, but everyone thinks she is ONLY FLANK TANK NOTHING ELSE

>McCree
>Shit

Take your (You) back

>rip-off of Mordekaiser which is a rip-off of Sauron which is a rip-off

I play whatever the fuck I want unless something is direly needed
I'm good enough at Reinhardt but I also play D.va and Scientist, and if on defense I'll cheese with Torn and Bastion unless it clearly doesn't work
If we need a support I just TURN IT UP

So yeah I just pick what I like and is somewhat relevant to the situation

I don't want a mcree in my comp game. Play an actual dps or just troll with a sniper.

If you can aim mcree can put out higher dps than the other attackers, and he's effective at all ranges

there's a reason he's a meta pick

People still people this noob game?

D.va is great paired with Reinhardt, she can stop things he can't, like firestrike, Symm balls and ults.

Also, she has the 2nd best contending ability in the game. It takes like 12 or so headshots to get a mech back.

I actually just wanted an excuse to post the second part of this image set

>Cute girl
>Meme references in like 95% of her voice lines
>Mech
Gee, I wonder why she's popular?

d.va the qtest

names? wanna meet up?

Vasting#1870

Are you ok?

What is the trick to D.va's ult? Seriously, I feel like I've been getting LESS kills since they buffed it because I'm just using it awfully.

Should I just save it for when my team uses a combining ult like Mei or Zarya? Should I be flanking and throwing it out from behind?

>retards STILL just run in front of the shield and die in diamond

Do you have to climb to fucking GM to leave the developmentally disabled behind?

Not only is she really fun and satisfying to play, she can fully negate some ults like mei's. Zarya's, soldier, roadhog, pharah and more. Her defense matrix is also invaluable as well as her mobility to rush health packs or back to the safety of cover.

Throw it on points to clear the way, it's super easy to avoid anyway.

Reinhardt is easily my favorite personality wise, and when I get a good team and get to play him everyone else might as well gg right there because he is fucking fire incarnate. Woe be upon ye who dare put themselves between myself and a nearby wall.

thrust it into the sky, the Z axis aoe is fucking huge and that thing will kill you even if it's miles above you

Are tracer and genji players the worst? They're clueless and refuse to switch 90% of the time.

I would assume because she pairs great with other tanks, has decent mobility in any direction, excellent close range damage, can easily get everyone out of a certain area even if she doesn't team wipe, and shes pretty hard to keep down

2 things about her ult

1: Don't expect to get kills with it without an immobilizing ult like Mei, Zarya, and Reinhardt. It's utility in area denial can be crucial during overtime. Moonshots are cool and all but you really won't land too many of them without practice

2: If you do have a Rein, Zarya, or Mei on your team, please announce your ult. D.Va has the longest ult charge in the game, and for good reason. Don't be afraid to stockpile it until you can combo it.

>chingchongching
>m2
Remove Mei

When those characters are picked, definitely watch out for their ults so you can pair it with theirs but be cautious, it's too often that their ult catches no one so way a second and confirm. 90% of my self destruct kills come from shooting my mech onto the enemy point. Throwing it out from behind is good tactic too, just make sure you position it right and do it at a time where there's little cover for them to retreat to.

No that belongs to Mei and Widow

Widows are rare and meis help in teamfight desu

>mei

You mean hanzo and genji players

Even as a semi-competent Hanzo I think people who insta-pick him are the worst. Most of the time they just spam and try to look cool.

Getting back to the point of this thread, Reinhardt is the most bro of all chatacters. The thing is people have no idea how to play him.

1. Stop charging away from the team. You ruin everything with that stupidity.

2. You are not here for kills, you are here to prevent them. You are not a character, you are a mobile peice of the environment.

3. Do not waste your ult! If no one is available to take advantage of the downed enemies, you would be better off respawning and joining your team

4. Be a bro, move yourself in the way of attacks, absorb every hit you can. The shield is 2k, but you also have extremely high health. That 2500 damage that should not hit your teammates

5. Dont switch your character unless some one else on your team picks reinhardt. Although 2 of the greatest bros isnt a bad idea. More importantly your team will be expecting the sheild at this point, and it will not help to see a fucking streetpig when you were expecting vahalla in armor.

6. Again!

who /junkrat/ here?

>play genji
>have rein on team
>the entire enemy team is focusing fire on his shield
>run in front of our rein with deflect
>close to 1000 damage deflected, killing at least one enemy
feels good man

>Pick Rein
>Spam "Group up with me!"
>Team picks nothing but flanking classes
>Three Genjis
>No healer
>Try to shield the one McCree anyways
>Runs in front of shield
>Drop shield to retreat
>Immediately focused down by enemy SWAT team

This is why I don't play Reinhardt.

>1. Stop charging away from the team. You ruin everything with that stupidity.
A well timed charge can be INCREDIBLY helpful when on attack, it creates openings and will hopefully kill somebody. But fuck retards doing it on defense, it ALWAYS leads to them being killed instantly leaving his team defenseless.

Everytime.

>Widow
>rare
Her and Hanzo being picked for everything is annoying

Mei is 10x worse than Hanzo and Genji shitters especially the lol trolling XD kind

I always see shitters complaining about him on here because some guy picked him and chucked bombs down a choke point for 4 minutes.

Once you unlock the way of the rat hes one of the most rewarding and flexible characters. His concussive mine alone is one of the most versatile skills in the game, combine that with actually aiming his gun and flying around the map and you got a winner. Seriously getting around the enemy and then unloading on them, only to fuck off before they can react is super fun. The fact he can hit shit behind walls is just a bonus.

>"it's high noon"
>put up shield, no cracks in it, chokepoint with my team behind it
>lucio and soldier 76 run through shield and start to shoot
>both die
>"wooow"

everytime I think i can play quickplay I regret it in seconds

Shitters still crying about Mei. Nothing changes

>b-b-b-but shes unfuuuuunnnnnnnn!!!!11111
>waaaahhhhhh i can't solo a character made to excel at 1v1s!!!!11111
>WAAAHHHHH w-w-w-w-whhhyyy can't I just melee this short range character to death!!!11111

t Mei main

Reins charge on attack or KOTH is one of his best skills. Its all about positioning so you can recover quick and take out key targets. Not to mention if you can ass rape 3 guys you hit with your ult even harder you might as well do it

t Butthurt baby

At least you're 1/3 correct.

Damn right I am, Mei is ruining the game, pure fucking cancer, I will cry in joy when she is removed, only total faggots use her anyway, she is the definition of anti fun, anti game play.

>switch to junkrat in after round we lossed
>teammate complains I should play mei because junkrat isn't good when they have a zarya
>stick with him anyways
>we destroy each round and won

I'm enjoying him now before he gets a nerf

>defending Mei
Why even try

>Implying Junkrat, Bastion, Mei and Symmetra don't massively hard counter Reinhardt and his shield.

Just because the metagame retards don't understand how to use defensive heroes doesn't mean reinhardt is mandatory.

>Be a main rein
>Placements fucked by shitters
>Started at 2400

Fucking love Rein

>calling anyone "anti-fun" when ana exists with her 'lel u dont get to play any more' button

my nigga
>play him on competitive
> get 4 gold medals
> play of the game
>win
>no votes
IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US

At least she doesn't kill you.

I wonder how many of your kills have been cucked away from you by ice walls to make you so butthurt.

rein is sadly not fun with a team of retards refusing to help you. its hard to ace without a Anna.

>Attack
>We have a McCree and a Zenyatta
>Nobody goes Rein

Easily 100-150 from 70hours of playtime, but now she also kill me, m1 shouldn't slow you down and her ult is too large and charge too fast.

>mfw shitters like you always bitch there isnt a hero you want when you can easily just switch to him
Kys my anti-senpai

>he says when Mei has a lel you don't get too move or shoot button plus I get a free headshot as her base weapon with no cool down

Unlike Zarya, he makes a literal impact and one shots the squishy of your choice if you aren't retarded.

I'm absolute garbage at rein and I don't even know why

Everytime I have to pick him I end up losing

It drives me crazy

He's my most played hero and my comp group love that they have someone capable of playing as him.

His shield and stun are crucial in so many situations especially in regards to shutting down a lot of ults.

He's good, but there are times where you want a Winston instead

zarya is just as good since you can destroy a team of shitters by yourself and save your team of shitters with your shield

i actually hate when someone takes zarya because they never know how to ult or lose it to d.vas

The only thing that bugs me about his mine is that it forces you to go up even when the mine is above your or at your side. Would be better if it followed normal physics.

How can you be garbage at Rein? Protect your team with his shield, swing at any motherfucker in range of your hammer, charge people directly in your line of sight, fire off your projectile at every opportunity, and drop your ult when there's a decent group of enemies in front of you. That's it. That's Rein in a nutshell.

me junc rat

jaja

you can get more distance then height if you get the timing down, but its really not that noticable. I agree it could do with some tweaking to give you some more control over where you or someone else goes

>Started at 2300
>rose to 2650
>dropped to 2200

Fuck man. I swear I had the worst string of games imaginable where all the games were completely one sided and even if I managed to wipe half the enemy team, my team still got completely wiped.

Currently I managed to rise back up to about 2350. I have no idea if I'll be able to make diamond before the season closes.

Except that would be a literal 1v6.

a/s/l?

If they fixed the physics on it then it'd be both a buff and a nerf. A buff in that it gives Junkrat more control and a nerf in that it doesn't reward random mine spam as much as it currently does. Benefit skilled players while toning down shitters.

>playing Pathpig
>get charged by a Reinhardt
>heal through the damage while he swings at me
>2 shot him and carry on

They've gotta learn

uh, the golden weapon is for all skins

I placed as 2546. Currently at 1850. I have occiassional wins but most of the time it's a steamroll loss. I have to pick either Reinhardt or a healer, because other people don't believe in tanks or healers. This means that there is either no tank or healer on the team. Also fuck off if you're gonna say I suck for not carrying the team. I see shit like 3 snipers on my team all the time, might as well put controller down at that point because it's not happening.

im usually tank or healer so if we're lacking in either department i can't exactly switch and solve the problem

>Defending on Numbani
>Last stretch
>Shielding, smashing, doing what I can but losing
>Symmetra still on our team for some reason
>Keeps running up and trying to put his turrets on the payload but failing
>Ask him "Can you please switch? You're not helping"
>Keeps doing it
>Lose
>Say "Just so you know Symmetra is pretty useless on the last point"
>Responds "It would have worked if our Rein had did his job and blocked for me to setup"
>mfw

God damn I hate tanking sometimes but someone has to do it

Look at the bright side. You can always say you were plat.

>controller

>hanzo
>mccree
>shit
Found the console babby

test

Nah hanzo is shit.

He's bad on offense, and defense.

All he can do is get an occasional pick, and so can everyone else.

"Were" being the operative word here. You shouldn't keep your highest ranked emblem when you drop a rank. It's such a dumb system they have currently, I preferred season 1.

>you're too slow, senpai, watch this
>your genji has died

I hate how this game needs you to run tank and healer at all times shits stupid

>Trailswine incoming
>Hold shield
>He tries to hook anyways and it just bounces off
>He goes off into a corner, holding a bottle of whisky in a shaky hand, relegated to uselessness until I ordain to stop holding rm

I guess, not getting back into that.

>playing games on pc

>I hate how this team game with diverse roles forces you to play as a team with diverse roles

reinhardt takes too much teamwork for my liking, half the time when I play him in a random group the rest of the team has some sneaky side route that takes pharah/mercy/dva to get to and they feed themselves into that meat grinder while I wait at the front entry

I really dislike Roadhog, he's of no use to your team because he has no real defensive utilities and thus most people who play him just stay behind cover all the time waiting for hook cooldown, essentially making him a burden on your team by not tanking per his role. But he's still so annoying to fight against thanks to his stupid hook.

He's pretty much DPS mains' go-to for when they're forced to tank.

That looks awful. At least use Lionhardt so the gold weapons fits.

>tfw the newest legendary skin, golden hammer and the sitting emote
Reinhardt is my crown jewel.

Reinhardt+Zarya combo is all you need, works for both def&atk

Fire strike followed instantly by charge, after that get behind streetswine while swinging. Unless he has insane sensitivity on, you should be able to get the kill.

People like Hanzo cause hes very spammable and still capable of getting kills.

McCree on the other hand is kinda a good all arounder. Kinda too good at this point, but regardless. His stun especially makes him a choice for many because they don't have to bother aiming much.

That said shit players tend to focus on whatever they think is 'cool' a lot of times.

>occasional pick
Not that guy, but Hanzo is a bit busted right now. Riccochet does way too much damage and his hitboxes are ginormous.

If you have a modicum of aim, you can wreck as Hanzo.
The funny thing is, if he wasn't as strong as he is right now, he would never be played in competitive. His whole kit is garbage, it's the numbers that make him worth playing.

You're playing against pretty crappy Laneboars if they're trying to hook your shield

not sure how you think mccree is bad when he has a constant dps hitscan weapon AND a stun
hanzo on the other hand is a hero made for shitters and requires basically no skill

>His stun especially makes him a choice for many because they don't have to bother aiming much
A bad aimer should not play McCree. You need good aim to be effective as him, you should not be within flashbang range most of the time. It's mostly reserved for stopping Reaper, Genji or Tracer. Or supports, like flashbanging Mercy before she gets to res.

What you said could be considered true pre-nerfs when his RMB had the damage output of Reaper but much safer.

>diverse roles
more like shit roles that aren't fun or some that are just outright useless but someone has to do it only exception is Lucio I guess

friendly reminder that the only people who don't like D.va are the ones who are shit as her

she's not a tank, she's a a flanker

>If you have a modicum of aim, you can wreck as Hanzo
I disagree, it's more up to his opponents having predictable and bad movement rather than him being a good aim. He's not hitscan and can still be outmaneuvered despite the buffs, and is pretty easy to counter.

But his scattershot remains complete bullshit.

your right, the smart ones just skip right to aimlessly wandering the side routes in hopes of catching someone with their pants down

I get MAYBE disliking Mercy but playing tanks is great.

He's not OP but being the only pure melee character he can feel janky sometimes. I've seen ults just not work, I've also had them get entirely blocked because of one Zarya bubble being plopped on.

The Hammer hitbox is crazy, it's like 1 foot longer then it really looks, and hits in some insane 290 degree arc. I've been killed standing behind someone swinging at my teamates, and the hammer doesn't even come close to touching me. You can also swing it right through walls and corners.

His charge goes from being OP holy shit how the fuck did he perfectly time that, to being Oh my god why the fuck didn't that grab anyone IM DED.

What I really want for him is his Ult to kill someone if you make physical contact with the hammer. The number of times I've smashed someone directly with the ult is quite a lot. Also imagine how satisfying jumping off shit to HAMMER DOWN on someone just right.

>in hopes

There's always a Tracer or a Symmetra or some other squishy who's easy game

I was explaining why bad people like him. For pretty much the reasons stated. And even after his nerfs fanning is still viable, just not as good as it once was.

Honestly the problem with Reinhardt is that out of all the tanks he's the most passive. Unless you like playing tanks, you're going to find him boring. His job is to just sit still or slowly walk forward with his shield up. A bad Reinhardt will swing his hammer and try to get a kill, only to let his shield down and let his team mates die.

It's like Mercy. Everyone agrees they're useful but no one wants to play as them.

Also, why don't people understand that completing the objective is more important than getting the most kills? It's been a while since Overwatch has been out but you see this sort of shit at all levels of gameplay.

how does it look on stonehardt

Play paladins man. I switched over and havent turned back. Supports are equally fun now

Hook stun destroys most ults & makes healers easy to kill if they leave cover at all.

I enjoy the feeling of being useful/vital to my team. Same with Mercy, I like flying between teammates constantly making sure they're healthy. I don't play any of them too often because I prefer practicing my aim but I wouldn't call them boring.

The most boring is Widowmaker, you're just standing in one spot killing people stupid enough to go into line of sight until a Genji or Winston jumps in your face and you're useless the rest of the match.

season 1 basically did that too, only counting your highest SR

Hog is kinda weird. On one hand, a good hog will make nearly every fight down at least one person on the enemy team, if not more if the fight lasts longer than his cooldown.

On the other hand, a bad hog is trash and will do nothing to help the team.

Either way, he helps the enemy team build ult a bit faster.

All in all I kinda despise his design as well and feel he needs to be rebalanced entirely. Since its kinda bullshit giving a character essentially a one hit kill.

>A bad Reinhardt will swing his hammer and try to get a kill, only to let his shield down and let his team mates die.

No, a good Reinhardt knows when killing a lone enemy is better than standing there letting them plink his shield.

Not saying he is actually useless, he just tends to be too often thanks to bad teamwork and players. He is great if he and Zarya has good teamwork or he has a Reinhardt to hide behind. But this doesn't happen as often as it should even in ranked. It's like I'm saying, Road players tend to usually pick DPS and don't really know how to tank effectively.

Oh and to reiterate, while he provides decent DPS for his team, a Reinhardt would much rather have a Zarya to go in front of him with barrier as often as possible to allow him to recharge his shield, or even D.Va/Winston with their damage negaters. It's super useful. Rein does not get this benefit with Roadhog. He is literally just a fat slow 600 health DPS that charges enemy ult. WHich is why I can't completely hate his hook, he needs something broken to justify how bad he is as a tank.

>mfw i walk through a Reinhardts shield and two shot him

Most of them think their shield will save them from everything. They never expect someone to just walk up to them.

A good Reinhardt knows when to switch from defence to offence, because hes got a respectable bit of damage he can throw out to quite a few people if he so desires. Its a waste not charging when theres a guy trying to approach you with a wall a stones throw away from his backside

This only happens if the Reinhardt is alone, otherwise your enemies would have shot you downlong before you can even smell his german crotch sweat

lets be real here, if asphaltpork is just taking a stroll right up to you then your team is absent and only a fool just stands there and takes it

>that comic
Oh fuck, i played a match where my whole crew was on the payload and my dumbass hooked a D.Va
I snagged her just as her Ultimate went off.
I team killed my whole crew.
She ended up getting play of the game and everyone got to watch as i decimated my entire squad.

we still won the game, so people werent too pissed at me.

I appreciate that the game even allows you to do stupid shit like that

Roadhog isn't really a tank, just like Symmetra isn't really a support.
Hell, Mei is technically a tank in how she works.

>Hog hooks me as Reinhardt
>Instantly HAMMER DOWN
>E, Charge, half their team dead

That'll do pig. That'll do.

It's like the webm of the shitty D.Va throwing her ult straight forward and a Rein charges it back at her while she does her shitty spray and emote crap to kill her.

got you covered

Symmetra is a support by the literal definition. The problem is they need a "healer" category.

Symmetra defend tight quarters with her turrets and microwave gun, and makes sure the defense gets back quickly with teleporter. Sounds like defense to me.

>being a peasant

The best part is that the Rein lives.

I mean Symmetra is more of at Defense than a Support in how she works. Yeah, teleport is amazing utility, but the rest of her kit is about locking an area.
Just like how Roadhog can body block and soak for smaller teammates, but is more of an Offense by being able to delete squishies and Mei can lock down an area, but can also defense her team really well with her wall, freeze gun, and ult.
We don't need a healer category, we just need more characters that actually have support that isn't healing so that we might go from two healers to a healer and support in the usual meta.

Right, put Symmetra in Defense and rename Support to Healer.

It would be kinda nice if Blizzard better defined the classes just for the sake of team comp and helping newer players.
I really wouldnt mind if they split up a couple of the classes just so we could have six categories. That and it would mean that in the future we could have some much more specialized classes, particularly for support and builder.
>Attack
Mobile high damage characters: Gengi, 76, Reaper, Tracer, Pharah, Mccree
>Defense
Indirect lockdown fighters: Bastion, Junkrat, Mei
>Builder
Any character that can construct permanent buildings to the map: Currently Torbjorn and Symmetra, however with a designated builder class there could be some crazier and unique builders in the future.
>Tank
High health close range fighters: D.Va. Reinhardt, Zarya, Roadhog, Winston
>Healer
Designated medic characters: Ana, Lucio, Mercy
>Support
Characters who exist purely to aid their teammates in alternative ways. Here is where you find your snipers and buff/debuff characters: Hanzo, Widowmaker, Zenyatta (and likely Sombra)

This way people will be less likely to pick snipers and think they are defending. Or pick Symmetra and think they are medics.
Furthermore it would open the door for future builder type characters and non healer support type characters.
and maybe its my autism talking, but six classes and six player teams. Just saying.

If he's crucial, why didnt you pick him?

heh, faggot

It's a "gold player instalocks Genji then immediately yells for someone to pick a healer" episode

>tfw I main Genji but hate this archetype so I've played Zarya/Mercy/Zen more than Genji in ranked
DPS are usually instalocked anyway. FUCK the retards who pick third DPS and refuses to switch and then complains when we don't have second support.

Its always the Hanzos/Genjis who do this

I'll never understand this webm.

I've done the same shit two dozen times, only I never had to jump off the pit. I just stand at the edge and it falls down.

It depends on where you are standing. At that angle it would have just stopped in front of him. If he'd been on the other side of the pit would have fallen in on it's own.

If you play Reinhardt and get the Damage Blocked card. You are shit at Reinhardt. Agree/Disagree

?

it's not like you can fucking control what card you get

she eats bullets and ults without having to lose speed, for a while she was the ultimate counter to any choke point it's just that people are fucking retarded and don't know how to play her

The mistake people make is assuming he's a tank because the game says he is. He's a pretty good DPS if you can land hooks and punish flankers. What he can't do is defend your team, so he really isn't a tank

The reason why she is still bad is because Zarya shits on her and Zarya is in every match

or even worse honestly, Mei, who is also very popular now after buffs

I hate playing tank, especially solo tank. If my entire team decides to lock in as everything but tanks (especially if only one person locks in as healer) I always pick Roadhog or D.va.

If everyone else is going to be stubborn I'll be stubborn too. Maybe it'll lead to people switching, or maybe we'll lose and people will eventually stop instant locking Hanzo every match.

Roadhog is a tank less in the "I'm going to stand in front of everyone with a shield so we take 0 damage" way and more of the "I have a shitload of health and am a big target" way. He still fits the essential role of fucking over characters like Winston who have shit DPS, he just doesn't work very well on his own.

Hugh Moungus

I came into a game the other day with Mei, Hanzo, Junkrat, and Torbjorn.

I just got stubborn and went second Hanzo. They all switched, but not fast enough to hold either points and we lost.
Sometimes, you gotta see a game is a loss and just play for fun.

Well... Maybe a little?
Like if you know you're really good.

Aren't the cards the top 4-5 traits of players depicted in the match?

this is expected in qp now honestly, it's worse when it happens in ranked

>have a reinhardt in defense
>he charge alone in the other team everytime

I've never felt as special as you just made me feel, user.

There are specific things that each person can and cannot get. It'll only show the best of a given category across the entire match.

Say you need at least 5000 healing for a healing card to show up. If you healed 6000 HP which was 100% of your team's damage taken, but the enemy Mercy healed 7000 HP which was 30% of their team damage taken it's only going to show her card because she had the most healing in the match.

Reinhardt getting a high damage blocked card doesn't really say much about a player being good or bad, it just means people attacked his shield. Take that how you will.

>tfw Reinhardt main

At first it was to help but then I became a monsterous offensive Reinhardt.

I have stonehardt Lionhardt and greifhardt. Didn't pay for stonehardt

I've seen offensive Reinhardts at their best... It's not easy to take them down, but my shotguns always get the job done.

>mfw the "You know what this team needs? Genji" meme is real

I'm just wondering why nobody has figured out that going Two Tank is the way to go. I can't expect Two Tank/Two Healer to happen all the time but at least someone else should want to be a Tank or understand how great it is to have two

I play D.Va because she literally says "Hue Hue" in her "L.O.L." voice clip in brazilian portuguese

Hugh Moungus what?

Hugh. MUNGUS. That's my name

swap Zenyatta with Ana and I agree with you

Zarya/Reinhardt is the best combo on payload maps
Zarya/Winston is the best combo on KotH

No contest

This. Reinhardt's only counter is a retarded team.

For sure, every team needs to have no more than 3 DPS so they can have at least 2 tanks/1 healer or 2 healers/1 tank. 2 healers/2 tanks is even better but it can be a problem if either of your damage dealers aren't on par. Problem with only having 1 tank or 1 healer though is that some of the choices don't work well enough on their own, like Roadhog as solo tank or Ana as solo healer.

Reinhardt makes the trains run on time.

Zarya and Hog is great as well.

People in QP have a tendency to never pick tank or support.
Literally the team comp i had a few rounds ago was: Mccree, Genji, Genji, Hanzo, Junkrat,

>"But Hanzo and Junkrat are defense characters so they're different"
I can just hear them now.

>hit people like Hanzo or Mcree?
>Mcree
You
are
actually
mentally
challenged
seek

help

I'm tired of Junkrat players using gold damage as an argument for how good their playing. I keep telling them if they're not getting any kills with their gold damage they're feeding the enemy's supports ultis. But they just never understand.

>main luccio and rein
>people always ask me to go with one of them
>24 hrs with both
>I still enjoy them

People say I have "good sense of what's happening in the map", but I'm betting I can't do shit with widow or mcree even if my life depends on it